Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

She Fibbed About Going Shopping

"She’d booked a motel room and a hot massage outcall"

7
2 Comments 2
10.1k Views 10.1k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Em was feeling horny that weekend. Ambrose was not; at least, not for her. He was at home but not apparently interested. He said he had some work to do so Em told him she was going shopping. It was approaching several friends’ birthdays, a suitable excuse.

She told Ambrose she would probably have something to eat in town after shopping and might be late back.

Upstairs she showered and dressed to go out, in jeans, a little top and loafers. Underneath she wore a sexy little bra and a tiny string she could have hotly taken off her. She’d always loved being stripped by a hot man.

From the en suite, where she couldn't be overheard, she called a local motel and booked a room. She said she’d be there in an hour and asked them to put a massage couch in the room please. Then she called an out call service she knew of and booked a three-hour full service session to start in ninety minutes at the motel, room number to be advised.

She asked if Martin was available and got a serious pussy buzz when they said yes. She wanted Martin because a month or so ago when she was home alone and had booked an out call he had given her a magnificently hot massage on the big bed in the spare room and had topped it with two frantic fucks.

He had fucked her brains out, she recalled with a shiver of pleasure. He was a well-built young man with plenty of spunk in every sense. She had enjoyed getting ready for his hard cock to breach her pussy lips and she came loudly when it did and slid its full hot length firmly and fully into her wet cunt.

She came loudly again when after fucking her firmly for a long time he suddenly doubled his pace and pumped her cunt madly, and came with great spurts of hot cum. And a third time when he licked her clit afterwards.

He had said he’d like to do that again. Em had liked that idea and booked him for one evening the next week at the same motel as today’s hot event was scheduled. On the day, Em had called Ambrose and told him she was held up at work and would be very late.

On that occasion she had been fully clothed when Martin arrived at the motel. He had stripped her slowly on the massage couch, garment by garment, and kissed, licked and nibbled every bit of her that he had newly exposed. Her nipples had hardened and risen and her vagina juiced hotly. She loved that.

He left her panties on. They were very brief. He gave her a ninety-minute full body massage which got her really hot. Then, at the end, when she was lying on her back sated from the massage, he pulled her panties to one side and played with her pussy and bush. She threw her legs wide apart. She came on his fingers. She came on his tongue.

Then suddenly he was naked, his erect cock sheathed in a thin, ribbed condom, and he ripped her panties off and fucked her very hard. She came on his pulsing cock too.

This weekend Em was really hot for it. A girlfriend had told her when they met over coffee during the week, of a recent event in her life in Paris where she had been on business. They’d been out to dinner and she’d made friends with a man in the party who made it very obvious he was attracted to her.

They had gone after dinner to a very private club he knew where the floor show included strip acts that finished totally nude. He had been very aroused by one of the girls. She had a trimmed but fully furred beaver and had pole-danced naked.

The story had aroused Em too. She had sat in the coffee shop and fantasized that it had been she who was dancing naked on the pole.

Her girlfriend told her she had turned to her companion and whispered to him, “I change styles from time to time but just at the moment I have one just like that. It would love to give you a private show. I can guarantee you’ll get a much hotter finale.”

Then she added that Jean-Michel, for that was his name, had looked at her with fiery lust and said, “We should go then. I would like that very much.”

They went to her hotel. On the way he made a call and said he’d be out very late, the business dinner was going on. Her girlfriend had said to him, “Your wife?”

He had looked at her wedding ring and said, “Yes, she’s at home. And your husband?”

Her girlfriend had laughed and said, “My husband is half a world away.”

At her hotel, her girlfriend told her, Jean-Michel had stripped naked on her bed and watched her do a strip routine for him to raunchy music on the in-room sound system. He had become very aroused when she had finally shown him her full but neatly manicured beaver, just like the girl at the nightclub earlier.

Em's performance came with one addition for this private show. She was very aroused and her pink pussy lips had wetly parted the hair between her legs. Jean-Michel's cock instantly shot from horizontal to vertical.

He grabbed her, pulled her down onto the bed, spread her legs and licked her pussy hotly. Em reached for the pillows and propped herself up so she could watch his long tongue doing her pussy. She made more and more noise until she finally bucked and writhed and came frantically. Then Jean-Michel had fucked her very beautifully, twice.

Em was particularly aroused by her girlfriend's coffee break story because she had been confined to office duties for a while, with no business trips in the immediate future. Ahead there was just the prospect of an overseas trip in a couple of months and behind, the receding warmth of a spur of the moment out call fuck on her hotel bed on an overnight trip to another city two weeks ago.

EmmaKane
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaKane



Her pussy felt neglected. Ambrose fucked her twice a week or so, on average, but Em found married sex a little ho-hum. She got off on hotly illicit cock. She smiled her secret smile and, now ready to leave, she went downstairs. She gave Ambrose a goodbye peck on the cheek and said cheerily, “OK, see you later. I’m off now.” He had smiled and said, “Have a good time.”

In the car, with her pussy buzzing and her nipples already erect, she thought to herself, “I shall certainly have a good time.” She drove into the motel's discreet car park behind the building and parked out of sight, then went to the office and paid for the room.

“No luggage,” she said.

The woman at the desk smiled and said, “Enjoy your stay.”

Em said, “A friend’s coming to see me around three o’clock.”

The woman smiled at her again and said, “I’ll tell him room one-two-four then.”

Em went to the room. It was nicely set up. The motel was one of the better ones in the neighbourhood. It was good because they never asked questions and because they ran a nice in-room movie system that played hotel sex videos. The room also had a king-size bed and a nice en suite bathroom. A massage couch had been placed in the room with a view of both nicely large mirrors on opposite walls.

Em thought she would look good in those, being hotly massaged.

She stripped to the tiny little leopard-print string she had selected to wear for the occasion. She turned on the TV and switched to the adult channel. It was showing a movie in which a woman, evidently someone’s wife, was being very hotly stripped and massaged on her hotel bed. Apparently her husband was out. The masseur, a black man, was wearing a leather thong around his hips and a wholly inadequate little rectangle of cloth at the front.

The woman, who had by now thoroughly enjoyed having her little see-through pink panties torn off her earlier and having her furry pussy pumped very firmly by a giant black cock, thrashed under the man and came very loudly just before the doorbell rang.

Em hit “replay” on the TV remote and opened the door. Martin looked at her as he closed the door. He said, “You would like to be massaged in that little string?”

Em said, “Yes. Then I would like it torn off.”

Martin said, “That will be my pleasure.”

Em could see from the sudden bulge in his pants that it would be a pleasure, for both of them.

Martin looked at the TV. The woman had just opened the door of her hotel room and had watched with fascination while her black masseur stripped and propelled her to the bed. He had already stripped off her tight-fitting top but she was still in her bra and shorts as she was placed face down on the bed.

He said to Em, “Nice scene, very hot.”

Em said, “It is. I watched the movie while I was waiting for you.”

Martin smiled. “So you know what’s coming next then.” He pulled Em towards the massage couch and placed her face down, facing the TV. “Best if you watch it again anyway,” he said, smiling.

Then he stripped. Em could not’t believe it. He was wearing a leather string round his hips and a very inadequate little rectangle of cloth at the front. She said, “Oh, god, that’s sexy.”

Martin smiled and said, “Real Tarzan meets Real Jane.”

He pushed Em's legs wide apart. He began to massage Em’s legs and back; and her pussy. Em watched the woman in the movie very much enjoy losing her little black bra and her shorts. Her little pink panties stayed on, though the masseur had pushed them down to pussy level so he could nibble her furry mound and lick her pussy. Em knew exactly how the woman's panties would be torn off her later when she was lying on her back for the second and hottest part of her in room massage.

Martin pulled Em's string aside and licked her pussy. Em murmured, “Oh god, more!” Martin’s tongue found her clit. Em came just as the woman in the movie began shouting and thrashing from side to side in her little pink panties that were now very wet.

Then on the screen the movie masseur turned the woman over and ripped off her panties with one hand. He threw her legs apart to fully expose her furry pussy. His cock parted her hair. Then he fucked her at great length. The woman came again, frantic with passion. 

Martin turned Em over. He parted her legs widely and pulled aside her little leopard-print string, exposing the hot little triangle of hair she liked to keep to excite herself and sometimes men. It excited Martin. He said, “Now it’s your turn.” He fucked her hard but briefly. Em came loudly.

Martin did not come. He was saving that for later. He said, “Your pussy is the hottest I’ve seen in a long time.” He licked her again. “It's the hottest I’ve licked in a long time too.” His tongue penetrated Em's vagina, thrusting in and out. Em moaned, then thrashed under him and came.

Then he tore off her panties and his string. Em threw her lovely long legs over his shoulders. Her vagina was so ready for slick, hot cock. She shouted as Martin thrust his rock-hard length firmly in and continued shouting as he nailed her to the bed. She came when he did, when his thrusting became frantic, his cock suddenly grew even bigger, and he pumped huge hot spurts of cum into her orgasmic slot.

Published 
Written by HotLittleMoments
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments