Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sherry, The hottest slut I have ever met

"Some women that aren't really all that good looking just seem to exude sex."

13
3 Comments 3
25.5k Views 25.5k
1.6k words 1.6k words

  Sherry


One or twice in most men's life they meet a woman that for some inexplicable reason is so hot. They are an instant turn on. Every pore of their body seems to exude sex. They look sexy no matter what they wear. For me Sherry was that woman. Let me tell you about this little sex kitten.


I saw her leaning up against the rail that separated the bar from the dance area. She was about 5 foot two inches tall. Brunet hair, she had a cute smile. She wore a fuzzy green angora sweater. Her breasts were probably an A cup size. She was so small that it was difficult to tell if she was wearing a bra or not.


From the moment I laid eyes on her I realized that she was different. There was something about this woman that was very seductive. I could not put my finger on it, but she was the sexiest thing I had ever seen.


Even though I came with my long time girlfriend Shela, I could not resist striking up a conversation with her. She said her name was Sherry. Her voice was soft and very sexy. She said hat she was new in town and was so glad to meet someone. The DJ played a slow song and I she me if I would like to have a get acquainted dance. I confessed that I was a pretty lousy dancer, but she said that she wasn't very good either. I started holding her at arms length. But soon she snuggled up against me. It seemed like she practically wrapped he self around me. Her body felt like she was on fire. Soon I was getting an erection and she started rubbing her crotch against my cock. She moved so that my cock was getting a perfect massage. She just looked into my eyes and said I love how you dance, but I knew what she meant.


I told her that I was here with someone else, but would like to go out with her, soon. She looked at me with those incredibly sexy eyes and said, how about my place tomorrow night. Wow! She didn't mess around!


My girlfriend Shela, saw us and together and got really pissed. She didn't say anything going home and stormed out of the car. I didn't really care, all I could think about was Sherry and how incredibly sexy she was.


When I arrived at Sherry's place the following evening, she apologized for the place being such a mess, because she had just moved in and was no settled yet. In reality the place was immaculate. Beautiful white furniture, exotic paintings on the walls, and beautiful plants in perfect condition. She wore black slacks and a white angora sweater. Her little boobs made only a small bump in the sweater, but for some unexplainable reason she looked so sexy.


We sat on the couch of a moment and talked. We had hardly set down when my cock began to swell. It went from limp to erect in just a few seconds. I had never before experienced such a rapid erection. We came together and our lips touched, soon her tongue was darting in and out of my mouth. She kissed my lips my mouth my tongue and my face. God she was hot.


My hands instinctively went to feel her breast. They were small but even thru her sweater I could feel her nipples which seemed to stick out extra far and were hard as diamonds. I slid my hand under sweater and gently toucher her hot little breast. As I did she let out a long sigh of delight. The area around her nipples were nearly as hard as the nipple itself.


I pulled her sweater off, anxious to see those hot little boobs. They were small but perfect, and very sexy. She pulled my pants down to expose my animal print thong underwear. Instead of ripping them off she savored the moment. Looks like there is something pretty big under there she cooed. She caressed my nearly bare ass. Then started running her hot wet tongue around the outline of my thong. Finally she tried to remove the thong. It did not come off easily as it was impaled on my hard cock.


It popped out, Jim that is the biggest cock I have ever seen! I suspected that it wasn't true but It sure made me feel good.


Sherry immediately began running the tip of her tongue up and down my generous shaft. I could hardly wait for her to take the head of my cock in her hot little mouth.

ShillaSunn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShillaSunn

When she did it was wonderful, she did not just put it in her mouth, she sucked hard and she her tongue and the inside of her mouth to massage my cock head in a way that no-one had ever done before.


It was not long before I started to climax. My body muscles began to tense up as I could feel the inevitable surge of emotion building. She slowed the pace just a little, deliberately drawing out my moment of exquisite pleasure. I arched my back a little to give her a little more of my cock. My body became rigid, my cock went super hard. She ran her tongue around the tip of my cock and down the shaft one more time. Finally I exploded, load after load of cum poured into her mouth. As my climax gradually subsided, she came up to my face so that I could see her. She looked hotter than ever with my cum on her lips and a small drop on her nose. I wiped the cum off he nose, she smiled and said thanks and gave me another of her deep wet sexy kisses.


We laid there for a moment catching our breath. As we did I reached down to explore her pussy. I could not believe how wet she was. I located her clit, it was very prominent and reminded me of her sexy nipples. I massaged it first with my finger then went down and teased her with my tongue. I was just getting started when she began moaning in and breathing very heavy. Now it was her time to climax. Suddenly my mouth was filled with with her love juice. She squirted into my mouth and onto my face. She said “ sorry Jim I should have warned you I can be a little excessive at times” I said “I'll forgive you if you promise to do it again, -------and again.”


I continued to run the tip of my tongue along the bottom of her clit. It wasn't long before she said I'm cumming again Jim. Again her pussy and my mouth were filled with her love juice. This time I gave her the deep wet kiss on her mouth. She went wild plunging her tongue in my mouth to share every last drop.


She lowered her hand down to feel my cock, it was hard as hell. She said “Jim I think it's time we get down to some serious fucking!” I laid on my back and she squatted over me guiding my anxious cock into her hot pussy. The way she moved her ass around was wonderful and I could tell that she was hitting all her hot spots. She had orgasm ofter orgasm, each time flooding my cock with the hot love juice that spurted from her pussy.


I then had her stand by the edge of the bed bent her over a bit with her hands supporting herself on the bed. From behind her I could see a generous amount of her love juice running down each leg.


I slid my cock back into her pussy and began with long slow strokes. She came again, this time I could clearly see her love fluid running down her leg. Soon I felt the need to quicken the pace. Faster and faster. Deeper and harder. We were both screaming with pleasure. I pushed it in as far as possible, and held it there soaking up the wave after wave of pleasure that poured over us. Then cum started erupting from my throbbing cock.


As I pulled out of her a long string of cum formed between the end of my cock and her dripping wet pussy. As I watched to see how long it would get before it broke, I saw several smaller strands hung form my balls.


She dropped onto the bed , rolled over and looked at me and said you really know how to please a woman.

Then she said something that really surprised me. She said Jim it's only 9:30 lets go to that dance club where we met. I said fine with me. The words were barely out of my mouth when she jumped out of bed, put her swearer on and pulled her slacks over her dripping wet pussy. I followed her lead and pulled my tight jeans over my dripping wet balls. She came over and stuffed my half hard ,cum soaked cock into my pants, and said lets go, this going to be fun.



The next time you meet a woman that seems to drip sex, think of Sherry.

Your Votes and Comments Appreciated

 

 

Published 
Written by John
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments