Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sister Sarah, Alec, and Sarah's Mom

"Alec helps Sarah's mom masturbate and has sex with Sarah too"

4
2 Comments 2
8.0k Views 8.0k
4.9k words 4.9k words
Now to a point, Sarah appeared satisfied seeing as she always wore that smile on her lips. Some wondered. Yes they did. Especially when they’d look up, again, and find her smiling as if she’d just heard another good joke. None never really knew why. The cause of that smile was either a good joke or maybe she simply figured she’d finally received religion in her heart and soul. But we all know that was not the truth however.

Sarah had discovered something, something quite special as a matter of fact, and seeing as she had she knew one thing. Ohhhhhh, I sure want that again she told herself. I want that sexual satisfaction from him again. I know that for sure. She smiled as she went to bed. She even was smiling when she woke up. She felt fulfilled. She was smiling as she took a shower. Her days seemed filled with happiness. She was always smiling and even out in public…as if the Lord Savior had truly found his way into her divine soul.

Nope, to be truthful, that wasn’t the case at all. No way was it the case. Not in any way, shape, form was it true. As far as Sarah was concerned, it was his hands. Oh and his body too she told herself as she again thought about it all. He had been all over her as though Alec was the one for her. She now felt a special and unusually unique “love” for the man, or was it lust, which she did not comprehend as well, but she had never felt this for anyone else prior to him before.

So that’s why she had been smiling as she recalled how he would touch her body softly. She remembered his touch on her body and how it was very loving and tender too. When he touched her, her body and her heart would explode with desire she still did not know, and due to that she would even felt those sensations deep down between her thighs too.

“Good morning Sister Sarah,” a female said. Sarah looked up. Then she turned her head. “You’re up and out early aren’t you?” the other nun said beaming.

“Oh well good morning Sister,” Sarah said to the slightly older nun. “I guess I am.”

They walked at a semi-brisk pace. The day wasn’t too bad. It was still cold that morning. Still, Sarah smiled as she walked with the other nun. The other nun, a few years older then Sarah did not smile like Sarah but Sarah did not care. The other nun wore a straight face and Sarah smiled all the time. Sarah seemed like she was on a mission.

Then, out of nowhere, Sarah said “Sister, may I ask you something?” The other nun said yes. “This may appear to be a very unusual question but I’m going to throw it out there.”

“Anything Sister,” the other nun said.

“Do you ever, and I mean ever, go through periods where, well where you have woman’s issues?” She paused a second and then added “I don’t know if I asked that the way I meant it though.”

“Hmmm, what do you mean Sister?” the other nun asked.

They were silent again before Sarah said what she meant. “What I mean is do you ever have womanly issues that come up, womanly needs that arise within you? You know such as needs and…and desires Sister?” She stopped walking and turned to face the other nun. Looking her in the eyes she said “Do you ever have desires within you where you wish there was a man around? So he could fulfill said desires?”

Wearing a look of wonder and then an expression which appeared as dread in her eyes, she knew what Sarah was saying. Seeing as she was a few years older it would have been easy for her to nod her head and say yes but she told herself, or asked herself better yet, should I be telling her this? Shouldn’t I be setting an example for her?

Instead she came back with “Have you felt that way lately?”

Sarah did move yet. She looked at the other nun instead while telling herself yes I have. I’ve had these feelings a lot. So what do I do? What should I say? However she said “Kind of, yes.”

“Then I suggest you pray about it sister. God will provide you with the right answers. That is all I will say.” After the other nun said what she did she told herself just do what I do. Lick your fingers my dear and stick them up inside your vagina. Move them around until you begin to feel the sweet sensations of an orgasm. You’ll know when the orgasm comes. Your whole body vibrates. It will vibrate soooo differently that you’ll want more of it then you’ve ever had in your life. Keep moving those fingers around. Go in and out and…and well if I told you then you’d understand it all.

Yep, that’s all it takes Sister. Do that and you’ll feel soooo much better. Trust me on this. Then she said out loud “That’s what you need to do Sister. You’ll feel soooo much better once you do. She wore a straight face as she thought about it all but said “That’s all you can do. Just pray to God.” She shrugged her shoulder and added “I don’t know what else to say Sister.”

She wasn’t much help Sarah thought and replied with “Okay Sister, thank you,” but said to herself yeah, you aren’t any help now are you? That’s for sure. God Alec, where are you when I need you most? Ohhh Alec I need you right now. I need you badly too. She smiled as she said goodbye to the other nun.

A week passed and out of nowhere she got a message. It was from her parents. They needed to speak to her immediately and when she had the time of course. They were home already she thought. She was too busy to call them back right away but she had planned to soon enough. She’d do it soon but something came up in the meantime.

A few blocks away she cried out saying “Oh my God! Ohhh my God! What…is…this? Ohhhhhhh my Lord what would she have this for?” While holding it in her hands she cried. She wept as tears rolled down her cheeks.

While holding it she turned over and over. She looked at the long, tubular object as it rolled around in her fingers and the palm of her hand. Her eyes pinched closed. She found it behind the picture of Jesus Christ on the wall. She looked at the hole in the wall. She stared at that hole for a few more minutes and as she rolled it around in her hand.

She had to admit that it did feel nice and smooth as it rolled over and over in her hands. But she did not understand why her daughter, the nun, would ever have this as she kept on rolling it around in her hands. She tried fooling herself. Is it what she thought it was?

It was exactly what Sarah’s mom thought it was.

Sarah’s mom, a devout catholic woman, had never in her life used or even handled one of these things. She truly didn’t understand it either. If a woman wanted or needed sex all that was needed was a husband. Yes, it was a little more complicated then that, but every woman no matter who she was can find the right man. Can’t she, she asked herself.

As far as Melinda was concerned she’d do it with her husband and get it over with. As far as Sarah was concerned, she did not know what to think. She did not know anything as far as the inner workings of nuns was concerned. For that matter, she didn’t know anything about dildos either. She wondered about it for a while. She looked at it. Add amazement to it all, the one she was holding was long and it was thick.

Her eyes were wide. This appeared really long. This one appeared to be thick too. And for that matter this dildo was hefty as well. As far as she saw it, this one was longer then anything she’d ever really seen but in truth she had never seen one in person so that did not matter anyway.

She got on the phone and called her daughter. She didn’t know what she was going to say but felt she needed to talk to her anyway. “I need to speak with you as soon as possible dear. Please…I mean it sweetheart!”

As she sat on her daughter’s bed holding the dildo while wondering, the doorbell out of nowhere rang. Melinda looked up and wondered who that could be. She was still holding Sarah’s dildo in her hand. She felt flustered. Not knowing what to do with it, she became a little absentminded and for whatever reason carried it with her to answer the door.

She saw him. Alec, oh my God, but she had always like Alec. Still she asked herself what he was doing there. He wore a nice look on his face as he looked down waiting for what he assumed was Sarah to answer the door.

Melinda opened the door. He looked up. He saw her standing there. Now he looked a little surprised. “Oh uhhh hi Mrs. Carpenter,” he said. “I didn’t know you and Mr. Carpenter were back.”

She remembered him well. Remembering Alec well, she smiled ear to ear. “It’s so good to see you Alec. Come on in.”

She still held the dildo though Alec didn’t see it. She opened the door and said “Come on in out of the cold.” She was sweet he thought and also a good hostess too, offering him some coffee which she recently brewed.

“Do you and Sarah see one another much? You know seeing as she’s a nun now?”

He said yes and told they saw each other occasionally. He told her they had seen one another the other night in fact but he did not tell her why. Of course he didn’t. That was the evening he’d spent, with her and that dildo in her hand, and assisting Sarah as she did her pussy, and also making her cum a couple times.

“Ohhhhhh that’s nice,” she said after hearing he’d been there with her.

He looked down at the dildo again, the one he’d held in his hands as he did Sarah’s pussy the other night. He smiled to himself as he pictured it all and then he asked “Uh mam, where did you get that?” She asked what he meant. “That there mam?” and pointed to the dildo she was holding.

She looked down and saw that he was pointing to the dildo in her hand. “Ohhh, this?” she said. “Yes, I was thinking about this. I found it. I found it in her…in her room,” the slightly attractive, slim mother of 47 said. He nodded. “Yes dear. I found this,” but then she lied. “I don’t know why she would have something like this, do you?”

She then said to herself it was behind a picture on her wall. Would you know anything about that? She wore an adorably cute expression on her face and get this He loved it too.

That’s when he replied and ended up lying to her. “Mrs. Carpenter, do you mean that you don’t know what that is, really? You don’t know what that is at all?” he asked, pointing.

“Nooooo,” she said, “I do not,” lying to him again.

That had Alec wondering. He felt like being playful all of a sudden. The situation had Alec considering some options. He looked at her and saw Sarah in her. He wanted to be playful and have some fun with it all.

“Mrs. Carpenter, how many years have you been married?” he asked. She told him. “May I ask you something umm personal, something very personal?”

She said yes. “Do you and Mr. Carpenter still, you know,” and he made a hand gesture to signify two people doing it together. Then he paused a moment. He then said “May I ask another question?” He was being really bold. “Do you two still make love to each other?”

She’d gotten a little embarrassed at that question and a little curious too. She felt a little at odds with him for asking her a question like that. He had to think fast. “Don’t misunderstand me. There is, what I think, a very good reason I’m asking you.”

“What’s that, Alec?”

“Will you come with me?” he asked. She hesitated and he added “Just follow me, please?” and right then, at that moment, he quickly swiped the dildo out of her hand as he asked “Where is your bedroom?”

“Pardon me?” she said.

“I’m going to show you something but you have to trust me. You have to, okay?” he said.

She followed him, in her full length dress she had on and though her husband wasn’t home she allowed him to go into her bedroom. In her bedroom, he told her to go in and sit down on her bed.

“Why?” she asked. He told her she’d soon find out. “Okay,” she said almost too quietly.

Still feeling playful he said “First of all I’ve always felt you are a very pretty and very attractive woman, alright?” He looked right into her eyes and smiled. She liked his smile. She also liked the remark. “To be honest with you, I can see why Mr. C. has stayed married to you for soooo darn long.

Tinkerr_Belll
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Tinkerr_Belll

I can fully understand.”

“Well thank you Alec,” she replied with a smile. She started to blush.

“If I was him, as pretty as you are, and please let me be frank with you,” and he paused as he smiled directly into her eyes and at her figure. “Well mam, to be honest with you, I’d want to be all over your body.” He waited. They looked at each other. She really liked that comment as she smiled humbly and as he finally smiled too. Then he added “Yes mam, I’d want to have my hands, and my body too, all over your lovely figure if I could. I mean it. I would want to undress you, be in bed with your naked body, and I’d want that all the time.”

After hearing that, he eyes spread wide, and so did her mouth as if to say did he just say “Did he just say that?” She thought about what he’d just said. She liked his words. They were sweet and seductive and so darn comforting to her as well. Yes, he was a seductive man or so she thought he was.

She looked him in the eyes and said “Well, thank you dear. Thank you very much. That is a very bold thing to say to a woman like me. I’ll be honest with you. I do try and stay in shape. I guess I sometimes hope,” and she looked at her figure as she said this, “I have some of the looks a man still desires.”

He lied and said “Yes…you…do. I mean I see it.”

What a master he believed he was becoming.

That last comment had allowed him to have his eyes all over her body as she sat on her bed. He started to consider all the possibilities available to them too. He was full of himself as he shrugged his shoulders.

“I can’t say anything to that affect but I’d have to say you do look like a woman who is in shape of course. I’ll be frank and honest with you though. I know I’ve never seen you even partially naked but right now I wish I have.” He looked directly at her.

He stopped speaking too before saying “And let me add this. I don’t ever plan on seeing you naked either.” Yes, he lied again. His eyes floated down over her body. She watched him while he looked her body over. “But If I know him, your husband that is, which I do not, I would have to assume he always wants to get into bed with you, right?” He smiled at her again and she smiled back.

No Alec, he doesn’t unfortunately she told herself. No he does not.

Still, she smiled at his comment. It made her feel “warm” all over and she thought he is such a sweet warm young man. That’s a very sweet thing to say to a woman, like me, and I’m twice his age even. She looked at him and smiled as she reached out as if she was about to hug him or better yet do something questionable even.

He smiled some more, as he looked at her, and then he said “I want to show you how you can still get happy even when Mr. C. isn’t around.”

“Pardon me dear,” she said. “How…what do you mean?”

He looked at her. He looked down at her breasts. He looked into her eyes and smiled. And then he looked down into her lap. He looked up at her again and then back down at her lap. “Relax alright?” he told her. “Trust me, alright?” She grew concerned. He reached out and he patted her knee. He then rubbed it. “Trust me on this. You’ll enjoy to the very end. Just trust me,” he told her.

They looked at each other. The house was silent but then he said “The first thing is for you to lay down, okay? Just relax and trust me.”

Without understanding exactly what was going to happen she laid back like he told her and she stretched out on her bed while still in her dress. He asked her if she felt comfortable. She said yes but also said no however she did nod her head also.

“Are you sure?” he asked again and she lied saying yes again.

With the dress still on, he rubbed her upper leg and watched her closely while he did. That’s when he started pushing and lifting up the dress. She allowed it too, watching him as he did. At that point the dress was up to her waist. She wore plain white underwear. He could tell she felt uncomfortable.

“Relax alright, this is not going to hurt you at all. May I suggest you close your eyes.”

So that is what she did, trusting him, and closing her eyes as suggested. She felt it. She immediately seemed to tense up. She got rigid all over her body and especially around the thighs. Looking at her thinner thighs he heard her groan in a quiet manner and as she felt the dildo against her inner thighs too.

“Ohhhhhhh…oh Alec I’m…I’m not so sure about this,” she said. “What’s going to happen umm next?”

He smiled. “Just relax,” he said softly. “In time you’ll love how this feels.”

She screamed out. “Ohhhhhh my God! Oh God…help me! Yes ohhhhhh yes,” she cried out as her body tightened up all over. She grabbed hold of the bedding. “Oh my Lord!” she cried out again. “Oh Lord please Lord oh yes! Ohhh my fucking yes!”

He smiled. Did she just say that word, really?

“Ohhhhhh God yes oh yes! Oh my Lord yes Alec yes. Do that some more. I love it. I can’t…ohhhhhh God yes,” she cried out again while he playfully fished the dildo deeper inside her soft mature and now swollen pussy.

“I…I could do,” but then she took a deep breath of air and her body rose up off the bed.

Her elbows held her upper body high off the bed as he moved the dildo around and around her pussy. He smiled while he watched it all happen. He was into this now. He was into it in a big, big way seeing that she was enjoying all of it.

“Oh God yes,” she cried out again. “Oh my fucking yes! Do me again and…and keep doing it like that Alec. Ohhh Alec…ohhhhhh Alec would uh you,” and she took another deep breath of air. “Would you do something special for me?

“What’s that?” he said as she lay arched on her back with her eyes closed.

“Reach up inside my underwear and would you feel it? Feel my vagina?” she asked.

Really, you mean that he asked himself. “Do you mean that Melinda, really?” he said. “How about I go one step further. How about I lean in and stick my tongue up inside it? How about I lick your incredibly awesome pussy out?”

“What did you say? Did you just say lick me out down there, really?” she asked.

“Yes I did,” he told her.

And then, out of nowhere both heard “Hello…hello is anyone here?”

Both knew who it was and seeing as that was the case he said “Holy shit!”

Simultaneously, she said “Oh God it’s Sarah. Sarah’s here. She must have gotten my message.” Sarah’s mom sat up immediately. She pulled up her underwear and pushed down her dress. Cum was still dribbling down out of her pussy as she fixed her hair and straightened herself up. She “jumped” off the bed.

“Hold on dear. I’ll be right out. Alec was doing something for me actually. I’m coming out,” she said. She walked out briskly to meet her daughter who had just walked inside to the kitchen.

“Hiiiii mom,” Sarah said. She was wearing her habit. The two hugged. Sarah’s mom hugged her daughter lovingly as Sarah asked “How are you? What’s Alec doing for you back there?”

Sarah’s mom was still trickling a little cum. She could still feel it too. No one could see it but she was pinching her legs closed as if she could stop it from happening. She felt it clearly too. She repeated herself saying Alec was fixing something for her in the bathroom. She didn’t understand it but said he’d be out in a minute.

He was out in a minute and he was smiling, saying hello to Sarah, and even offered her a hug. She smiled back. And even winked at Sarah seeing as her mom wasn’t looking. Alec smiled and winked again. He felt as if he was in “heaven.” Life seemed good. He had just “done” the mother. He’d been with Sarah, the daughter. He’d been with a nun too. Now, to him, life was getting quite interesting. Yep, that’s right, life was good.

“Well I’m going now,” he said about a half hour later.

She mouthed the words. “Call me.” It was Melinda, Sarah’s mom, who mouthed the words. He smiled and nodded his head. He said he would, nodding his head to reassure her of it.

He was home. Finally, after a very interesting evening, he was at home. She stopped in. She told him too. The first words out of her mouth were “She knows Alec. She knows all about the dildo.”

His reply was “Yeah, I know she knows. I think she’s a little put out by it too.”

“What am I going to do?” Sarah said.

“Well as far as I’m concerned you have two choices. Keep being a nun who lies to everyone that you’re a true blue nun,” and he paused and put on a smile. “Or Sarah you can quit being a nun, come over here, and allow me to freely assist you when you need to masturbate. How’s that sound? Of course everything else a woman and a man enjoy sexually we can do together too.” He smiled and added “How’s that sound to you?” He paused again before adding “It’s that simple.”

She looked at him, thinking.

“I don’t know Alec.” She looked down then looked up. “Do me a favor will you?” He said anything. And strangely she went on to add “Take me to bed again, will you? Make love to me…please? Make love to my body, will you?”

And he surprised her. “No Sarah I won’t.” He looked at her but he did not smile. “Not until you make a decision about whether or not you want to be a nun. Do you?”

Oh shit, am I freaking nuts? I mean turning down Sarah the woman I think I am in love with? I can’t believe I said what I just said. I turned her down. I told her no. I don’t want to have sex with her I said. Like am I freaking crazy?

As he thought about it, something was already happening before him. She undid almost all of the habit. She no longer cared any more. She wanted him more then she knew it. She wanted him all over her, making love to every inch of her body. Every inch of it she told herself.

Meanwhile, there he was. He was thinking about what he’d just said to her. Here she was undoing her habit, for him, so he could see, and have her once again. But, she decided, she was ready to go all the way.

She was ready to go all the way.

“Alec?” she said. “Alec, did you hear me?”

He didn’t. Not yet he hadn’t. His head and his eyes looked down at the floor, even as she dropped her habit to the floor as well. There she was, in her bra and underwear, and she was ready to bed down with him for one fling she wanted to always remember in her heart and even in her soul.

“Alec did you hear me?” she said again.

He finally looked up. Once he saw her, his eyes, and his mouth flashed opened wide. Holy shit he told himself. He’d seen her body before and said to himself what a freaking nice body. It was as if he’d never seen that delicious, luscious, and succulent woman’s thick curves in his life.

“Wow,” he said in awe of the woman’s physique.

She smiled, meekly, and asked “What?”

“You…you look, I don’t know, but you look soooo darn,” and then he stopped and said it again. “Wow!”

She smiled some more but repeated herself. “Will you please make love to me?”

He was already tingling. His stomach filled up with arousing delirium. He wanted her. He wanted her terribly. “Okay…I’d love to Sarah. I’d love to.”

He stood up and took her hand in his. They walked to his bedroom and he undressed himself as she watched, somewhat excitedly. It was already hard. She saw his boner. She was already excited too. Her eyes opened wide and she smiled as her eyes stayed locked on his cock. It was as if she could already taste it on her tongue and lips.

“May I feel it?” she said.

He nodded and said yes. And then the true loving began.

They were mad about one another. They were crazy and uninhibited passionate souls who made love as they drilled the other’s body fitfully. It was as if they were on a mission. Lips, hands, and all the exchange of passionate saliva, it seemed, for the other’s soul that these two could provide. Heat and energy rose and turned into sweat as immense love found its way to each other. They’d roll from one side to the other of the bed.

Arms and legs and lips moved all over the place, from each side to the other as these two naked souls sweat and made wondrous love to the other. The heat grew. The passion mounted. The lust and love cultivated itself as moans and groans and desires nurtured itself as she found she couldn’t get enough of his body.

She had orgasmed miraculously and that was due to him. She loved it. She could not get enough of it either. And she finally said, once they collapsed on the other, “I love you Alec.”

She lay on his chest. Her legs were wrapped in and around his chest and he said, to himself, I know you do and I love you too. But he didn’t say it out loud.

Published 
Written by Stoneypoint
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments