Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Snap Happy

"Another chance encounter, fate is a funny thing...."

31
13 Comments 13
5.4k Views 5.4k
3.7k words 3.7k words
Sadie's three inch heels clacked smartly on the flagstone floor as she sashayed up to the reception desk of the high class hotel come spa.

She was dressed to the nines in a slim fitting dress, killer underwear with stockings and of course the heels to die for.

Fellow wedding guests milled about and she nodded her hellos to those she recognized and smiled at those she didn't as she checked in.

All checked in, she requested that her bag be taken to her room whilst she went to the bar, although only an hours drive it had been fraught with frustration due to the mid summer revelers clogging up Stonehenge as they did every summer solstice, she was in dire need of a vodka and tonic.

Stirring her drink idly after the first huge slug she settled in a bar stool scanning the room and people watching. All the guests were gathering now, mainly couples and she felt a pang of sadness. She had asked Mike if he was busy and of course he had to work. Although they had been talking and texting frequently since their first chance meeting in the woods, due to work and social commitments they hadn't actually seen one another since.

Mike was cursing under his breath and trying to stay professional as for the umpteenth time the cute little red headed five year old bridesmaid had a temper tantrum and was now being coaxed out from under the grand piano by the mother of the bride. He hated shooting weddings but it was good money in a beautiful setting. He hated this all the more because he had to decline Sadie's invitation to join her at a posh function she was attending.

He couldn't wait to see her and crush his lips against her magnificent ruby mouth and trace the outline of her body.

"Excuse me, photographer guy, we're ready again," the rather large buxom mum smiled at him

Mike shook himself and prepared his camera to shoot the wedding party as they primped and pampered, apologizing profusely. Reminding himself he needed to focus and keep Sadie out of his thoughts for the next couple of hours.

Sadie was stood at the back of the room where the very sweet but very long wedding ceremony was taking place. This was the tedious bit where everyone fidgeted but oohed and ahhed in all the right places whilst thinking about drinking and dancing the night away at the reception.

It was a beautiful room, all old worldly, like something straight out of a period drama. Sadie could almost envisage Mr. Darcy stamping through in his wet shirt and jodhpurs putting a halt on the entire proceedings. Out of the corner of her eye she saw a flash of a camera go off. Turning towards the sudden burst of light, she nearly squealed with joy, there was no mistaking that large rangy figure, floppy russet hair and lopsided smile.

Mike was losing the will to live, the wedding ceremony was long and there were only so many pictures you could take of loves young dream. Looking up from his camera he felt someone looking at him from across the room. Squinting against the bright sun blasting through the floor to ceiling windows he could barely see clearly, but smiled just so not to appear rude.

He looked back again, the sun had dipped slightly, but the figure had turned away slightly revealing a mane of luxurious blonde hair. Could it be Sadie? Then it clicked, she had mentioned about being the guest at a posh social function, and invited him, was this wedding about to get interesting? Mike fervently hoped so.

The ceremony was nearly over, he had to get that all important shot of the happy couple, walking hand in hand back down the aisle with all their friends and relatives smiling from the rows of seats.

Walking towards the door, he glanced back in the direction of where that smile had come from, hoping to catch a glimpse to clarify. It was Sadie, looking in his direction, a little smirk on her lips, those luscious lips that had the head of his cock between them only recently. Mike felt something swell in the pit of his stomach and a major twinge in his suit trousers.

He winked at her and gave her a quick grin, making her smile all the more. The music began to play, hurridly he positioned himself at the door looking back, and started to click as the couple walked towards him, smiling at each other and at their family and friends.

There was a little time before the wedding breakfast and the wedding party had asked Mike to take a break while they freshened up. This suited him fine, he stashed his equipment in the next room and rushed off to find Sadie.

Sadie was at the bar with her back to the door, Mike spotted her in the throng of guests immediately. She literally took his breath away with her natural beauty. Stood just behind her he could smell her heady perfume and images of their past tryst raced through his head. Sadie felt him behind her and could smell the familiar aftershave. Turning she grinned up at him "And there was me thinking you had stood me up"

Grinning back delightedly, "I would have to be crazy," he replied.

He stroked her cheek gently and placed a chaste kiss on her sweet puffy lips then whispered in her ear "Come with me, I need to see you in private." Taking her hand in his he pulled her through the crowded bar.

They quickly made their way to the bathroom on the ground floor and locked the heavy oak door behind them. They fell upon one another like ravenous animals. Lips and tongues clashing together, desperate to taste one another. Sadie wrapped her arms and legs around him, her skirt riding up her her slim thighs, holding her tightly Mike walked across the black and white tiles and perched her on the the edge of the large sink, still kissing her deeply and moaning into her mouth.

Sadie found the zip of his flies quickly and unzipped him, his erect cock sprung out, with her legs wrapped around his waist she pushed her bare wet pussy against him enticing his cock between the hot wet open lips.

His mouth left hers, trailing his lips down her neck and to the deep v of her clingy dress, his hands tracing circles over her large erect nipples that were straining through the flimsy material. Pushing his hips against her, nudging the engorged head of his hardness into her glorious wetness. She felt amazing, the soft inner walls wrapped around him as he slid further and deeper into her tightness.

Sadie's hands were clutching his tight arse, pulling him in closer, wanting his entire length and width to fuck her harder, gasping and moaning his name, the waves of pure lust surged through their bodies as they rocked together in perfect harmony.

Pulling out briefly, Mike unwrapped her legs from his waist and spun her round to face the Victorian sink which had a large mirror above it. He spread her legs and thrust his hungry cock back into her, watching her reflection as she braced herself, hands gripping the edge the porcelain basin tightly as she pushed back into him.

She re-positioned her feet, and sticking out her gorgeous pert bottom, he noted that her eyes were closed in anticipation of his next move. The antique mirror reflecting beautifully the deep flush of lust as it spread over her neck and breasts, like the morning rays of sunshine appearing over damp rolling hills.

His desire for her arse overwhelmed him, pulling out of her delicious pussy, the head of his cock coated in her wetness, he guided himself between the smoothness of her now parted arse cheeks to her private puckered hole, Sadie gasped, she knew exactly what he wanted, she slowly, at first, pushed back onto him, he could feel himself being slowly drawn inside, her muscles relaxing to allow his penetration. The tightness was unbelievable as his cock moved further into her pulsing contracting muscles within.

Mikes hands delved into the deep v of her dress and under the lace confines of her bra, his fingers searching for the erect rosy buds he had enjoyed sucking so much in the woods, never taking his eyes off of the sight of her obvious pleasure in the mirror. Their eyes locked as he thrust deeper into her, he had nearly forgotten how mesmerising her eyes were, the deep slate grey that flashed as her orgasm built up within her with fierce intensity.

Sadie could feel the slow burn of deep pleasure as it wound through her, like a spring waiting impatiently to be unsprung. With one last push against Mike's piston like hips, her orgasm hit, like a herd of mustangs galloping full pelt across a hot dusty plain. Her body went into wrenching spasms as she lost control, her legs shaking, as rivulets of extreme ecstasy shot through her body from head to toe.

He couldn't hold back any longer, his arse clenched tightly as his pent up desire exploded within her tight arse. Streams of his hot creamy spunk shot continuously as he thrust into her one last time before enfolding her in his arms and collapsing against her.

Breathing heavily together they slid down onto the cool floor, turning to face one another as they did so. Their mouths once again merged as their hands caressed their sticky sweat soaked bodies through their crumpled clothing.

Reluctantly they pulled apart, Mike had to get back to work, "I'll be finished by half nine, I'll come and find you." He checked himself in the mirror as he adjusted his tie and zipped his flies hoping the smell of sex would be covered by the flow of alcohol in the next room. He kissed Sadie one last time before he headed out the door "Make sure you do" she called behind him, "if not I'm in room 6".

Sadie turned to the mirror and inspected the damage their bathroom quickie had caused. Quickly she went to work, raking her fingers through her hair and repairing her smudged make up.

Her pussy still throbbing, she could feel trickles of cum combined with her juices trickling down her thighs, she couldn't resist dipping her fingers into the sticky nectar and tasting the shiny dew like substance loving the mingled tastes of both. She quickly finished her repair job and with a hefty squirt of Chanel No5 she rejoined the party.

Later as the party dwindled to a close, Sadie made her excuses and said her goodbyes. She caught Mikes eye and signaled she was going upstairs. He smiled back, winking at her and mouthed, "Ten minutes".

Smiling she left the room, she had enjoyed watching him work, flitting here and there taking first posed pictures then happily snapping away as the party grew more raucous.

Gilia8
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Gilia8

The thought of him covered in their juices from their earlier bathroom antics made the sight of him all the more erotic. Making her tummy tighten, her pussy hot and damp as she thought of what may happen later.

Entering her room she flicked on the subtle lighting and left the door slightly ajar. She took off her dress but kept everything else on including her heels. Going to her overnight bag she hurried to the bathroom to brush her teeth and freshen up. Going back into the grandiose bedroom she again went to her bag, taking out her rose gold bullet vibe, she placed it on the plump feather pillows. Obviously she hadn't planned on Mike being there so had packed it. It would be very hot and sexy if they could play with it together.

Sprawling on the bed languidly she arranged her long lean body into a seductive pose, her legs spread a little so her pussy was just peeping out over the top of her frothy lace topped, stocking clad thighs. She waited impatiently for Mike to arrive, her hands drifted to her pert breasts stoking the hard nubs of her nipples through the sheer lacy bra.

After stashing his camera equipment in his car, Mike dashed back into the foyer and up the grand staircase, as he took the deep steps two at a time he fleetingly thought what a wonderful setting it was to take some risqué photos of the beautiful blonde awaiting him in her room. Another time perhaps?

Entering the huge bedroom he shut and locked the door after cheekily popping the Do Not Disturb sign on the handle. Turning, he was greeted to a sight he would never forget. There she was, sprawled in the middle of the oversized four poster bed, in a matching bra and garter, stockings and heels. He legs were spread slightly, her glorious silken shaved pussy completely visible to his unwavering gaze. Slowly she smiled a lazy smile as she continued to play with her magnificent tits and hardened nipples.

Taking a sharp intake of breath, Mike discarded his suit jacket, throwing it over the back of a chair, striding across the room he yanked his black tie off and unbuttoned his crisp white shirt. His cock was rock hard just at the sight of her playing with herself with that naughty seductive smile on those full luscious lips of hers.

He crawled up the bed to her, tracing his tongue and lips up the length of her until he reached her mouth. Stroking her soft flaxen hair away from her face as his mouth took hers greedily.

Sadie's hands went straight to the waistband and zipper of his trousers, freeing his cock and slipping them off. His gorgeous, slim tanned body now naked in all its glory, she felt a rush of pure dirty lust course through her.

Mike embraced Sadie tightly, crushing her body tightly to him, tracing kisses across her cheek, up her neck to her earlobe, his long fingers stroking the the slender contours of her neck. The smell of her perfume intoxicated him, invading his senses as he buried his face in the long tresses of golden hair.

Sadie had hold of his cock, grasping his fully erect length, pulling back the skin revealing the smooth sensitive head. She had an overwhelming urge to have his cock between her moist lips, to suck him deep into her mouth, taste the dewy drops of moisture of his precum and swallow his sweet, honey like cum.

Straddling her, Mike held both her arms above her head with one hand, he ran his other down her silk stocking clad thigh and started to slowly roll it down her satin smooth leg. Removing it completely he used it to gently tie her hands together keeping them above her head. Grinning widely he spots the little rose gold toy nestled in the pillow, turning it on he slowly runs it up and down the smooth underside of Sadie's tethered arms.

After their frantic fuck in the bathroom earlier, Mike wanted to tease and savour the writhing body beneath him, to take his time to lick, suck, kiss and caress every inch of her body.

Although her hands were tied, Sadie could still move her head and was nuzzling his broad chest, nipping his nipples, lightly running her tongue between the two. She bent her knees up and ground her pussy against him, whilst he continued to run her vibrator across her warm skin, finding all her secret erogenous zones. Placing hot wet kisses in its wake.

Sadie's body was aflame, every nerve ending dancing to the beat of the delicious teasing from him. She could feel the juice from her pussy saturating her lips and running down the crack of her arse. Whimpering in delight she pushed herself up towards him, trying to get closer. As Mike drew the humming toy over her nipples again and again she moaned her enjoyment.

Tracing the vibe down her tight flat tummy, around her sexy pierced belly button and over her sexy shaved mound, Mike stopped just before her smooth slit.

Sadie hoped he would run it down further, between her wet labia, and place it directly on her exposed clitoris she raised her hips expectantly, desperate for the intensity the buzzing bullet would inflict. Infuriatingly he moved it slowly down the inside of her legs, teasing her more as her pussy throbbed and her clit pulsed rapidly.

Frustration was building as quickly as her orgasm, spiralling through her, tendrils of passion reaching and stretching throughout her trembling body. She wanted his hard cock pumping into her, driving her full speed to her ultimate finish line. But she got that he needed, wanted to take his time pleasuring her, tasting her and adoring her. She felt a rush of affection for this sweet sexy man as yet another wave hit flooding her already juice soaked pussy.

Mike stood, and reached for his jacket, taking out his i-phone, he wanted to get a shot of this scene, the last rays of the late summer sun, coming through the large windows, the golden glow bathing her perfect body in its soft light.

She smiled at him, so sexy and adorable, a damp sheen of excitement cloaking her bound, semi naked lust ridden limbs. He stepped back, to take in the scene, his discarded clothing, and hers, littering the floor
click... click two great shots, perfect exposure, why don't we use these for weddings, he thought to himself, but then we have to justify the cost of our service!

Standing over her, and taking one of her ankles, he spread her legs wider click, click...another couple of shots, going back to the head of the bed, he untied the stocking which fastened her hands above her head, tenderly he kissed her neck and slid his tongue along her collar bone to the little dip above her breastbone, tasting the little salty drops of perspiration as he went.

For his next shot, he wanted her to use those long, slender manicured fingers that had so recently played with and excited his cock to boiling point, to spread her pussy lips.

Sadie knew exactly what he wanted, she marveled at how she could almost read the mind of this guy who had come into her life recently. She was totally taken by his charm and his ability to drive her wild sexually in such a way as he was doing now.

Spreading her legs wider, and reaching down, she used her bright red tipped fingers to spread herself, like a porn model in a magazine she had found recently at the stables.

Wanting him to see just how pink and wet she was for him. How ready she was for him to fuck her. She picked up her little vibe and ran it over her clit whilst stroking her outer lips and pushing two fingers into herself slowly. She climaxed quickly, Mikes delicious teasing had brought her to the edge and now she tipped over it as she fucked herself, gazing into the lens of the camera and smiling at the gorgeous man behind it as she was engulfed by another intense wave of pleasure.

He took the shot, perfectly timed as she arched her back in ecstasy. Throwing his camera to one side, Mike quickly undid the ties, kissing and licking as he went, savouring the taste and smell of her. His cock throbbed with lust as his desire to plunge into her hot wetness surged through him.

Placing himself between her legs, his hard cock pushed eagerly at the entrance to his nirvana, he pushed gently, nudging further in inch by hard inch. The soft inner walls of her pussy wrapped themselves around his hardness, Mike groaned with longing, he knew that this was not just fucking, as he slowly slid in and out of her juicy hot wet pussy. He was making love to the sexiest women straight out of his wildest dreams.

Sadie's arms and legs were wrapped around him tightly, writhing against him, urging him to go deeper. He needed no encouragement, his hips drew back and forth slowly going deeper with every stroke, his eyes locked onto hers as they slowly rocked together, the flashes of passion he saw spurred him on, he felt another spasm course through the body beneath him that was causing him to lose control, he couldn't hold back any longer.

He thrust into her hard, as his cock spurted, releasing long shots of thick hot spunk into the depths of Sadie's deliciously convulsing pussy.

Their bodies as one, sweeping desire rushed through them like a torrent of molten lava. They shouted one another's name kissing, biting and clutching each other, nails scraping soft skin as jointly they came again, gentler waves chasing after the tsunami that had just ripped through them both.

Bathed in sweat, their bodies sticky, and tender they kissed long and passionately holding each other tightly, never wanting this night to end.

Mike grinned. "Usually I hate shooting weddings but this one was quite the exception."

"I will always be the exception to the rule for you," Sadie replied with a seductive smile. Sliding out from beneath him, she dived under the tangled bed sheet, taking the little vibe with her.

With a huge grin Mike settled back as the buzzing toy started gently grazing across the soft sensitive underside of his balls and Sadie's luscious lips kissed and lovingly licked his cock, slowly lapping up their combined juices.

"Luckiest day of my life, falling off that damned bike in the woods," he sighed contentedly.

Her mouth full of his semi hard cock, Sadie could only nod in agreement as she drew the little gold tool over his skin towards his arse.
Published 
Written by redhotspice
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments