Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Snowmobile ride

"This is my first story, please leave comments or suggestions"

25
15 Comments 15
10.5k Views 10.5k
641 words 641 words
My boyfriend and I decided to go on a short snowmobile ride the other night. We live in the outskirts of our city so it is pretty secluded where we are. It was about 5pm when we started to get geared up with our clothes and helmets, and hopped on to sled and took off. At first he went slow because the trails were rough, but we then got onto the smooth railroad tracks and he started to go faster. As he accelerated I could feel the vibrations on my pussy. I was already a bit horny from thinking about our sex the previous night, and the vibrations just added to the pleasure. I could feel my pussy getting wetting and wetting as we rode on, and I spread my legs even wider to feel the vibrations better. 

We rode around for about a half hour, he then took me to a secluded spot by the lake. We parked and we walked to the edge to get a better view. As we stood there we turned towards each other and had a very passionate kiss. I then broke the kiss and whispered to him that I was horny. I took his hand and led him back to the sled. I undid his snow pants and pulled them down. I then pulled his thick cock out of his boxers and began to rub it with my hand while we kissed. I could feel his cock getting harder with each stroke. As he began to get even more hard I knelt down and took his 8 inch cock into my mouth. I started moving up and down fast, then slow. He put both his hands on my head and started to guide my head up and down, pushing his fat cock into my small tight mouth and down my throat. I could feel him getting close and slowed the pace, licking the tip and stroking him slowly.

AdaRichi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AdaRichi

He pulled me up just as pre-cum was oozing out and kissed me.

He then undid my pants and started to rub my freshly shaved, dripping wet pussy. He moved one finger up and down my slit and my pussy juices started to drip out and run down my leg. He stood up and pushed me onto the seat. He spread my legs and shoved his powerful tongue into my hole. He then moved his tongue up and down my lips as he shoved two fingers into my tight pussy hole. I could feel my juices drip down my asshole. Just as I was about to cum he licked the juices from my ass to my hole and shoved his tongue deep into my pussy, which sent me over the edge and I came all over his face. 

I noticed his cock was harder than ever and as I stood up I pushed him back onto the seat of the sled and sat on his cock. I was dripping wet from my previous orgasm that his thick cock slid right in, and I started to ride him hard. He grabbed onto my firm ass and glided me up and down as I bit his neck and nibbled on his ear. He ran his fingers up and down my ass and played with my asshole, sending me into another cumming session. As he felt my pussy walls tighten and the motion of my bouncing up and down he came hard into my wet pussy. I moved off of him and licked and sucked his cock to finish him off and clean off his cock of his and my cum. I stood up and we kissed a very hott and sexy kiss and got dressed. We rode back to his house and had another hot fuck session.

This is my first sex story ever. I hope you like it!
Published 
Written by ellbelle
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments