Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Soaked panties

"I love the taste of soaked panties"

7
1 Comment 1
22.8k Views 22.8k
792 words 792 words

I love it when I can taste you once you've soaked through your panties. The white darkened by the moisture showing through.

Slipping in behind you and kneeling down. You can feel my breath on the backs of your legs all the way down. The inside of my thighs rubbing against the outside of your smooth legs. Letting my hands run up and down each one with an occasional pat on that sweet ass. Pushing your feet apart with just a little bit of force makes you catch your breath as I hold your ankles and begin to place soft kisses up the back of your calves.

Alternating from one to the other in an attempt to make you squirm against the dresser. I can feel the muscles tensing through your body as my tongue traces the perfect outline of your leg. Stopping behind the knee for a little nibble, and then moving upward. Placing a soft kiss right where your perfect little ass meets the back of your thigh.

On my knees now, I run one hand under your shirt, and up your back. You can feel my hot breath on your ass. Moving from one cheek to the other with an occasional nibble, or small bite. Nothing too hard, but enough to let you know I'm there. Pushing your legs apart a little more allowing myself un restricted access to you from behind, I lean in and place my flat tongue against your swelling mound. I CAN taste you through your panties! Mmmmm..... You taste so good. Dragging my teeth across your engorged lips makes you jump with delight. Running my hands up the inside of your legs I slip one finger under your panties and pull them to the side as I lean in for another kiss. This time allowing my tongue to part your lips and slip into as far as I can reach. Mmmm.... I can taste your excitement.

Reaching around to your hips I tug at the waist line of your panties, and pull them down over your ass, and let them drop to the floor. You can hear me fighting with my belt as I try to undo my pants as well, and let them fall to the floor also. Taking off my shirt so you can feel my bare chest against your legs as I move in closer to you.

ParisRoa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ParisRoa

Kissing your lips as if it were your mouth. My hand cupping your mound allows me to slip my thumb into you and curling it upward puts it the perfect position to rub on your g spot. Alternating my tongue and thumb as your excitement builds. Sometimes both in you at once.

The tip of my nose lightly putting pressure on your ass. You gripping the dresser and calling out to me that you're going to cum if I keep this up. I hope so. I want you to fill my mouth with your sweetness!

Taking my thumb out and sealing my lips against yours I can feel the first wave rush over your body and begin to trickle into my mouth. Your legs pressed firmly against the dresser in an effort not to collapse as you continue to climax. I slip and break the seal against you at the same time you squirt a little more. Across my lips, dripping from my chin, and running down the inside of your leg.

Finally catching your breath you peek down at me and notice that I've been pleasing myself this entire time with my free hand. A small puddle formed on the floor from the drops off my tip. On the edge of exploding myself I stand up slowly until you can feel my rock hard shaft resting between your creamy thighs. Your swollen lips feel like they’re kissing the top side of my ridge. Gazing up to look into the mirror and see me behind you. Watching me as you reach down and lay me in your hand. Lightly tickling the base with your finger tips as you push upward to slip me inside.

Just before my head parts your lips I begin to cum. Shooting my first warm flow into the palm of your hand as you force me in so I can finish inside you. You can feel my heartbeat buried in you as I continue to fill you up. I can feel your walls squeezing me from your orgasm that’s still lingering within. I’m able to keep my eyes locked with yours in the mirror until you start licking your palm clean of me. I begin to shutter with excitement, and clench my eyes shut with ecstasy as I push forward and give you all that I have.

Published 
Written by Reco696
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments