Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

South Pacific - Pt 3 - Mike Returns

"Mike returns, but will he win back his "Widow" or take revenge on her black husband?"

11
12 Comments 12
7.3k Views 7.3k
9.1k words 9.1k words

I'm not going to annoy you with all the boring details of how I ended back in my hometown. Let's say the government didn't really care if I was alive or dead. My passport and driver's license were still valid and that's all I needed to travel.

I had tried to contact Susan, by phone, two days after I was aboard the Navy ship. My old number was no longer in service. I tried looking her up on the internet, but the number listed was my old one. I didn't want to contact the university just yet, so I called my parents number. It too was disconnected. Frustrated, I called my younger brother Steve. Success, he picked up on the third ring. Needless to say, he didn't believe that I was alive. After relating a few childhood experiences we shared, he went ballistic with happiness. He knew for sure I was his brother and that I was alive and well.

He wanted to know everything, but I told him I had to wait until I was back in the states. He was disappointed but understood. He asked, "What do you need? Money? I'm sure you need money. You've been gone for years, I'll send you a couple of grand. Will that be enough? Where can I wire it to? Oh god, you don't know how happy I am to hear your voice."

I figured I would need some cash when I left the ship. The ship's CO gave me the Western Union address for their downtown San Diego office, our next port.

"Steve, you're a lifesaver, thank you so much for helping me out."

When the ship returned to port in San Diego, I offloaded my research papers and equipment. Passing through customs went well and soon I was on the street. I hailed a cab and explained my situation and if he would wait at the Western Union's office, there would be a big tip for him. He agreed and soon his trunk was full and the back seat also. The money was there and the next stop was the shipping office. It was a lot easier for me to travel around now, no baggage. The cab driver liked the big tip and drove away.

I walked around San Diego downtown, taking in the sights and looking for a department store. I didn't quite look homeless, but I was close. I needed some decent clothes. I found a shopping center named Horton's, there I found a Levi's store. After buying a pair of jeans and a shirt, I caught a cab to the airport. There I bought a one-way ticket home. I had a couple of hours to kill before boarding time, so I stopped and picked up a magazine to read. I grabbed a sandwich and soda at the Stack Shack. The airport was fairly empty at this time of day, so I was able to read and eat in peace.

Time went by fast and I was called to my gate. After boarding and taking my seat, I opened a magazine that was left in the seat back pouch. Soon we were airborne and at cruising altitude. I relaxed and thought about what I would do first after the plane landed. I had a three day window before Jerry received my shipment of research boxes. Then I would have to meet with him.

First thing would be to see Susan. I wondered how she would react seeing me alive and well. Next would be my parents; then my brother. After that, every day I would be played by ear. My thoughts returned to Susan. I was hoping the five years would have been good to her. She was beautiful when I left and I was sure she would be the same today. I was excited with the prospect of being reunited with my love. Would I have to court her all over again? Maybe she had moved on, had a boyfriend or at worst remarried. I had to be prepared for all possible scenarios.

After the plane landed I headed over towards the terminal exit. Outside I waited maybe a minute before I was ushered into a waiting cab. I gave the cab driver my address and sat back. About ten minutes before my cab ride ended, I became somewhat anxious. The cab stopped in front of my house. I paid the cab driver and stepped out onto the sidewalk.

I said to myself, "Well Mike, here goes. Bite the bullet and go meet your wife again."

I pressed the doorbell, my heartbeat racing. I heard the click-clack of high heels on the wood floor. It sounded like music to my ears. My heart jumped as I watched the doorknob turn. The door opened but it wasn't Susan. I had no idea who the woman was. "Is Susan home?" I asked.

"Susan?" Oh, you must mean Susan the previous owner of this house. No, she moved, I have lived here for about two years. Please come in while I find her new address, I'm sure she still lives in town."

I stepped inside the house to wait. I watched her as she walked down the hallway. Tall, even before the heels. Long shiny brunette hair. Very nice figure, great hip-waist ratio. Not a skinny model type body, a more curvy body. Her face was very pretty, maybe in her late thirties. If it was another day, I'd do her. I no longer stuck to my original belief of one man, one woman. Mutu and Mahaho had made that disappear.

I saw her returning with a piece of paper. "I think this is her address, I found it on the house closing papers. What is your name?"

"Oh, I'm sorry, my name is Mike." I didn't want to divulge any more information than I had to. I just wanted to find Susan.

"I thought so," she said. "At the closing, your name came up, along with a death certificate. Glad to see you're still with us."

I said my, "Thank you and goodbye," and left. I opened the folded paper. It just had an address that was maybe a mile from here, I would walk there. I had no phone yet, so I couldn't call for a ride. The interesting thing was the message under the address. "If you still need help finding Susan or need someone to talk to, call me. Best to you, Alexis."

Her number was listed below her name. Well, Well, Well, looks like Alexis is interested. First day back in town and I have a woman's phone number. The mile walk didn't take long and I was standing on the sidewalk in front of Susan's new home. I paused, then walked up and rang the doorbell. Again my heart was racing. Who would I see this time, Susan or someone else. I looked up at a security camera and heard a scream come from inside.

The door opened and I saw Susan, as beautiful as ever. On her hip was a toddler, the child looked very young, I would say around one year old. "Hello Susan," I said, trying to act and talk normal.

"I knew it! Dammit, I knew it, you are a survivor. I told myself that for over two years. I should have waited! I should have waited for you to come home!"

Susan started to cry. She grabbed my hand and pulled me into the house. "Come sit with me in the kitchen, we have a lot to talk about."

I followed Susan into the kitchen, she motioned for me to sit down. I looked at the baby girl she was carrying. Looked just like her mom, but with a very noticeable dark complexion. Susan saw me looking at the baby.

"I married Jerry almost three years ago. I waited for over two years for you to come home. Everyone told me that you were lost at sea and had drowned. Finally, I convinced myself that was probably true and I went to court and had you declared dead. It wasn't long after; that Jerry asked me for a date and I accepted. I'm so sorry Mike, I failed you. Will you please forgive me?"

"Susan, there is no reason for me to forgive you of anything. You only did what you thought was right. You never failed me, maybe it was me who failed you."

I then went into what happened me and how I became "lost at sea." I didn't tell about how Mohaho selected me to be her husband. I thought Susan just seeing me was enough of a shock for her. I did tell her about the village tribe and what I had been doing. How I was teaching the children by setting up a school. How the adults were learning to at least speak English. I then switched the conversation back to her.

"How many kids do you have?"

"Two and I'm pregnant again. This one is due in six months. Michelle is two-and-a-half. She's napping right now. Mika here is fifteen months. Both my girls look exactly like I did when I was their age. The only difference is their skin color, which I think looks like a deep olive color."

I didn't know if Susan knew, but her girl's names were the feminine form of Michael. 

"Your baby is sure cute. I can't wait to see the older one. Do you know if you're having a boy or a girl?"

"No we don't, Jerry and I like to be surprised. We are hoping for a boy, though. That would make Jerry happy."

"Do you remember how we talked about having kids and decided to not have any? How we always made sure you were on a birth control or I used a condom? What made you switch?"

"I messed up on Jerry's and my first date. I so missed you and how we had sex together. I let Jerry fuck me without a condom because I thought I wasn't fertile. Boy did I screw up. Now I'm happy I did because I love my girls."

I didn't see any reason for me to stick around here anymore. Jerry would be coming home soon and I'm sure he would be surprised to see me sitting at his table. I thought it best for Susan to break the news to him. 

"I better be shoving off now, I have to see my parents and brother. I called my folks, but their phone was disconnected. Would you by any chance have their new number?"

Susan broke down again. "You don't know? They both have passed. Your dad about a year after you were lost. Your mom followed about a year later. Everyone says she died of a broken heart, but the truth is that she had a heart attack. I'm so sorry, I thought you knew, but then again, how could you."

I wondered why my brother didn't tell me. He probably wanted to tell me in person.

"Susan so much has happened to us and to me, I had better leave. Can I use your phone to call Steve? He can pick me up at Jake's Tap, that is if Jake's is still around."

"Yes, Jake's is still in business, and busy as always. If you need a phone, take mine, I won't be needing it."

"Thanks, but I need my own phone. Nice to know that Jake's is still around. Most neighborhood bars have disappeared."

Susan handed me her phone and I called my brother. Steve was working late tonight but could pick me up around eight if I could hang out at Jake's and wait for him. I told him I would see him there. After I hung up with Steve, I sent a text to Alexis. 'Mike here' 'Jakes in a half hour see u there'.  I then deleted the text. 

"Thanks, Susan. I'll head out now. Tell Jerry I'll be calling him maybe tomorrow or the next day. I have to turn over my research to him along with the school's property. Take care now, and love those little girls of yours."

"Thanks, Mike, I will and I'm sorry that we have ended this way. Inside I still have love for you, but Jerry is my husband now. I hope you can find another love in your life."

"I'll be fine Susan, don't you worry about me. Goodbye, and have a happy life."

It was killing me to leave her standing there, another man's woman. Inside I was hurting, I still loved her, and now I had to step out of her life. Susan made it plain that Jerry was her man now. I couldn't blame her, she had thought I was dead. Now I had to remember that I was dead to her. I closed the door and walked away. Twenty minutes later I was sitting in Jake's Bar and Grill.

"Care if a lonely woman sits next to you?"

It was Alexis. "Please do, what would you like to drink? Lonely woman, a good looker like you? I don't believe it."

"I just want a Rum and Coke. Lonely, a bit, I haven't been on a date in two months. My last boyfriend couldn't keep his hands off some hot twenty-five year old. The bastard got his just rewards, she dumped him after a month. He called me to apologize, I told him to take a flying fuck at a rollin' donut. I still don't know what that means, but it worked. He hasn't called since. How did your day go with Susan."

"Well I know one thing for sure, she isn't my wife anymore. She has two kids and another on the way. We did have a few great years together. Things have changed, I don't really know how I feel about her now. I thought I loved her, but the years of separation dulled that. But hey, let's not talk about Susan, let's talk about you. Why is a woman so pretty like you, not on the arm of a man?"

"It's like I said, 'I dumped a cheater and I'm in no hurry to get into another serious relationship. I think I'm ready to date again, but nothing serious."

Alexis and I had a couple more drinks and small talk before I asked her. "I'm hungry, how about we have Jake fix us one of his specials?"

"Sounds good to me, but it's my treat. Next time you can take me out to a steakhouse."

I laughed, at least Alexis has a sense of humor. I was warming up to her. The dick that cheated on her lost out on a pretty damn hot woman. I wouldn't push her, but I wanted to get in her pants, if not tonight, maybe tomorrow. Our burgers arrived and we ate like two starved people. After Jake cleared away our empty plates Alexis wanted to move to a booth. She said the bar stool was hurting her butt. There was an open booth near the back of the bar. 

"We'll be back there Jake, would you bring us another drink, please."

Jake nodded and we moved to the booth. Alexis sat across from me. We talked about where we went to college and our jobs after college. Our drinks arrived and we were alone again.

"I want to ask you something. Have you ever had a one-night stand with an older woman?"

"Only as a teenager. The woman was my next door neighbor. We only did it once because her husband almost caught us. I was scared as hell of him, so never again."

"Do you like older women?"

"I don't know how to answer that other than yes."

"I mean to have sex with an older woman. You did as a teen, how about at your current age?"

My, My, My, now I was very interested in this conversation. I'm sure Alexis wants Mikey's dick now.

"Like would I have sex with you? You can't be any older than me, at least you don't look it," I replied.

"Nice parry, Mike! I would guess your age as around mid-to-late thirties. Am I close?"

"Thirty-seven next fall. I would guess you at maybe thirty-eight."

"Ah Mike, I do think you're trying to get into my panties. You can't, because I'm not wearing any. Let's not beat around the bush anymore. You want to fuck me and I want to fuck you. Drink up and we'll head back to my house."

We both finished our drinks. I told Jake about my brother coming to meet me at eight and to send him to my old house. Alexis put her arm around my waist and pulled me close to her side. We walked a few feet and I stopped, turned her to me, tilted her head up and kissed her. Alexis responded like Susan used to when she was hot and ready to get laid. Suddenly our tongues were battling each other for dominance. I pulled her body close so she could feel the hardness of my cock pressing into her. I wanted this woman in the worst way and right now.

I broke the kiss and took her hand. I started walking briskly towards her house. "Mike, slow down... save your energy... we have all night. Are you that anxious?"

I slowed my pace and walked normally. Alexis' body felt nice against mine as we walked. I felt like we were two teenagers sneaking some close time. My cock was still semi-hard and pressing outward. Alexis saw my problem and aggravated it more by wrapping her fingers around it.

"Nice," she approvingly said. "I want that stud inside me as soon as the door shuts. My pussy is so wet just thinking of you fucking me. You are going to fuck me? At least I get the vibes you want to."

I stopped and swung her around. As I did, I slipped my hand under her dress hem. As my hand moved closer to her pussy; I could feel her heat. Alexis wasn't lying about not having panties on and she was extremely wet. My middle finger slipped between her labia, I pressed it as far up into her pussy as I could, my thumb resting on her clit. I held her tightly as I fingered her and rubbed her clit. We were kissing wildly when a car drove by and honked the horn. We immediately stopped kissing, I withdrew my finger from her pussy and the front of her dress dropped.

"I think we better hurry into the house before someone else sees us," I mumbled.

Alexis unlocked the door and we entered the house. Alexis jumped up, wrapping her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. I walked us into the kitchen and sat her on the island. She unbuckled my belt, unzipped my fly, and pulled my cock out. My pants dropped to the floor. I tipped her back enough to expose her cunt to my cock. She was so wet and my cockhead was covered with pre-cum. I simply rammed my hips forward and sunk all eight inches in. Alexis' pussy was so hot as she surrounded me. It wouldn't take long and I would be shooting my cum deep into her.

"Fuck me, Mike, Fuck my pussy, Fuck me... Fuck me! Oh god, your cock feels too good. I'm so hot, pound me, baby, pound my pussy as hard as you can. Fuck my brains out, pleeease. Your cock is so hot and big. Oh god, Oh GOD, I'm going to cum. Cum with me, Mike. Cum in my cunt. I want your cum deep in me. Oh yeah, OOOH, fuck me, baby."

Alexis had the wildest look in her eyes as she stared into mine. I was pounding her pussy as fast and as hard as I could, when she tensed up. Her eyes clamped shut hard, her face scrunched up and she stopped breathing. Her ass didn't stop moving and her pussy was milking my cock. Alexis was cumming hard!

"Oh FUCK, I'm cumming," I said through clenched teeth. I had close to a month of cum burst from my cock. Alexis stopped moving her ass so I could hold my cock deep and tight in her pussy. She could feel the deep throbs and pulses as my cock shot more cum into her. Alexis' eyes opened and she smiled as she reached up to hold me close to her. I kissed her and shivered as my last pulse of cum was deposited deep in her.

I don't know why, but I thought about the many times I had Susan in this same position on this same island counter. Susan liked it when I fucked her here. I kept my cock deep in Alexis as it slowly shrunk back to its flaccid size, just like I did with Susan. Susan's juices and my cum would leak onto the counter, just like Alexis' pussy was now leaking.

A plan began to formulate in the back of my mind, I would get Susan over here so I could fuck her one more time. I would fuck her just for fun, just to drop another load of my cum in her for one last time. Fuck her for fun, knowing that when Jerry fucked her, his black cock would be lubricated by my cum. Sweet revenge for me.

The doorbell rang, we both made ourselves presentable. While I was zipping up and buckling my belt, Alexis was wiping the counter off. She ran off to the washroom as I went to let Steve in. I heard a "pppsssttt" sound behind me, Alexis had just sprayed an aerosol to cover up the sex smell in the room. The doorbell rang again. 
"I'm coming, hold on a second," I said as I turned the doorknob and opened the door.

Steve rushed in, wrapping his arms around me. He kept squeezing me tighter and tighter. I guess I would be doing the same if the roles were reversed.

"Well, who have we here?" Alexis asked.

Steve dropped his arms and looked at Alexis. I made the introductions and Alexis asked Steve if he would like a drink or a glass of wine.

"Bring us both a Merlot," I said, remembering the wine Steve liked. "I think we all can appreciate a glass of good wine right now."

Alexis smiled and went into the kitchen. Steve and I sat down on the couch in the living room.

"Who's the babe?" Steve asked. "She is a hot looking woman. Nailed her yet?"

"C'mon, Steve, I just met the woman today. She is being very nice to me. We had a burger at Jake's."

Alexis returned with a tray and sat it on the coffee table. Being a gracious hostess, she handed Steve and I our glasses before sitting down in a chair opposite us. Her mini-skirt gave both of us an excellent view of her long legs. I watched Steve looking at her as he took a swallow of his wine. I wanted to tell him I had just fucked and dropped a big load of cum in her, but I don't kiss and tell.

"Mike, can you tell me about what happened to you?" Steve asked.

"You want the long version or the short version?"

"The long version," Alexis piped up.

"Okay, but it's going to take awhile, you better bring in another bottle of wine."

I told my story again, only this time I left everything in. I even told them about Mutu and Mohaho. Alexis ended up bringing out another bottle of wine before I was done talking.

"Man, what a story," Steve exclaimed! "Susan was right, you are a survivor."

Steve asked me what I would be doing for the next few days. I told him I had to hang around here so I could pass my research on to the university. After that I had no idea, maybe get a job or just hang out until I felt like doing something.

"Mike, I want you to stay here in your old house while you take care of your business with the school," Alexis offered. "I have room for you and you can save on hotel expenses. You would not be in the way."

"Only if you let me cook dinners for you. I too have some unfinished business I need to attend to."

Little did they know I was thinking about Susan and how I was going to get my last piece of ass from her. After seeing her today, I knew I was not in love with her anymore. When I was telling them about Mohaho and Mutu, I had a twinge of love and desire to be back with Mohaho.

"How long do you think it will take?" Steve asked me. "I want to spend some time with you. I'm very interested in your village and what you did there."

"I think a couple of weeks will work fine. That's if Alexis doesn't throw my sorry ass out sooner. I want to visit our parents' graves with you.  I still don't know what I will do with the rest of my life. There's just you now. I was never close to our aunts and uncles, much less our cousins. You never had kids and then you and Steffie divorced, so no ties there. I'll call you so we can get together."

"Okay, sounds good. Thanks for the wine and company Alexis, I leaving now."

I walked Steve to the door and walked to his car with him.

"She's hot, Mike. That woman wants you. Be careful. If you need anything, let me know."

Steve and I said our goodbyes and he left. I walked back into Alexis' house and closed the door.

"I'm up here, Mike. I'm getting ready for bed, come and join me."

I walked up the stairs, Alexis was standing in her bedroom door with only a bra on. I was looking at her as she reached in back and unhooked her bra. She let go and it hung on her tits. This woman had a real nice set of boobs, I had expected the bra to fall. I had a nice feeling between my legs as she walked over to me. She put her arms around my neck and kissed me. "Let's get these clothes off of you," she whispered seductively.

I followed her into her bedroom. I looked at her body and how proportional she was. Not an ounce of excess fat, no cellulite dimples. Her butt was tight and full. Alexis must workout to maintain a body like hers. It was exciting to think that in a few minutes I would be covering it while my cock was buried deep in her. Once we were in the bedroom Alexis started unbuttoning my shirt. She slipped her hands under my shirt and over my shoulders. My arms were hanging by my sides as my shirt fell to the floor.

Alexis was on her knees when she unbuckled my belt. My zipper was down and my jeans joined my shirt.

AmberDaniels
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmberDaniels

Alexis slid her hand up my boxer leg and grasped my cock. She slid her other hand in and cupped my balls. I looked down and saw lust in her beautiful green eyes. I was sure she could see the same lust in my eyes. Her hands came out and she slid my boxers down my legs. I stepped out and she tossed them aside.

My cock was semi-hard. but when Alexis' lips kissed my balls, it went to hard real fast. Now my cock was standing out at a ninety degree angle to my body. A perfect height for Alexis to lick the head. Again Alexis looked up at me as her lips pushed my foreskin back. Her hands at her sides, she began to suck me. Her saliva and my pre-cum mixing and drooling from her lips. Soon half of my cock was buried in her mouth. She didn't stop moving or sucking. My cock was now as hard as it would ever be. Alexis kept sucking until my cockhead hit her throat. Then she would just press her mouth further down my shaft. Soon her nose touched my skin and she was deep throating me. All this time she had not used her hands on me. This is the first time for me getting such a fantastic blowjob. Alexis pulled back, her hands now on my cock as she sucked my cockhead and massaged my shaft. Her tongue was lapping the underside of my cock, sending sensations directly to my brain.

"I'm going to cum if you continue this way much longer," my voice was almost a hiss.

Alexis didn't miss a beat. Her hands were now on my buttocks, pulling me into her mouth. I felt the turmoil building in my balls, Alexis did also as she drove my cock down her throat. She held her face tight against me as I shot rope after rope of my sticky stuff down her gullet. Alexis waited until I was done before she pushed me away and swallowed. She sucked in a big breath of air, she had not taken a breath for at least a minute.

I helped Alexis stand up. I held her in my arms and kissed her soft lips. "Thank you for such a fantastic blowjob. That was the best of my lifetime."

We both moved to the shower. The last time I had a woman in here was the night before I left. Susan gave me a blowjob in this same shower, but it didn't even compare to how Alexis had just performed. After our shower, we went back to Alexis' bed.

"Please hold me, snuggle me tonight," she pleaded. "Make me feel wanted."

I did just that. She snuggled her nude body into mine. My arm held her tight to me, my legs entwined with her legs. Her skin felt so warm against mine. It only took a few minutes and she was asleep, gently snoring. I smiled to myself knowing Alexis was happy. Soon I too was asleep, dreaming of the beautiful woman that was lying cuddled into me.

I woke up first. We had separated during the night. I looked at her still sleeping so peacefully. Her hair strung across her face. I looked for a clock and found one atop her nightstand. 9 AM, wow, I haven't slept this late in a long time. But then again, I haven't had a fantastic fuck and the best of my life blowjob in one night before. I had a piss hard-on and I needed to relieve myself. I tried to get out of bed without disturbing Alexis, but she woke up.

"Morning big guy. Go pee cause I have to go too."

I went and did my business and returned to bed. I watched Alexis walk to the bathroom. Her ass gently swaying atop those beautiful legs. When she returned I watched the tight bounce of her titties. I had to know how old she was, she was a perfect specimen of a woman.

After she returned to bed, she faced me. I planted a light kiss on her lips. "I want to ask you a question, but I don't want you to get angry or pissy. Okay?"

"I won't. Shoot."

"Since you know how old I am, I want to know the same about you."

"Is that all? I'm forty-three. I'm proud of my age and proud of how I have kept myself fit."

"You should be proud. You're gorgeous and you have the body of a twenty-something."

"Thanks, Mike, are you saying those things so I will fuck you again?"

"I don't fib, you are everything I have said. And yes, I hope you will fuck me again." 

I got up and dressed. I went down to the kitchen and found the makings for coffee. Alexis showed up when I was pouring my cup. She walked over and grabbed my cock, then poured her own cup. Alexis was wearing short shorts. It looked like she cut the legs off a pair of Levi's. There was only a small wisp of cloth covering her crotch. She did have panties on, though. Her top was nice, it was a camisole which accented her tits and nipples. My cock started to grow some.

"I have to show a house to a client today. We are meeting at one. Will you be alright all alone here? Should I cancel and fuck your brains out?"

"I'll be alright and you can fuck my brains out tonight. I need to stop at Walmart and pick up a cheap phone."

"Here are my keys. Go this morning, get your phone and then be back by noon. I should be home by three unless I have to write up an offer. You said you would cook dinner. There's stuff in the freezer and you can hunt for whatever else you need. I eat just about anything."

I finished my coffee and drove Alexis' car to Walmart. I picked up a Walmart special phone, it would be good enough until I needed something better. I was thinking of how I would get Susan over to Alexis' house. I had memorized Susan's phone number when she let me use it to call my brother. I think I'll just ask her right out to come over, that I need to talk to her. She should do that. The only problems I faced now was Alexis being home. The other problem was Susan's kids. I'll just have to play everything by ear.

I returned to Alexis' house before noon. Alexis was dressed in her business clothes.  I don't think there was a way for her to hide her figure or her beauty. I walked up to her and kissed her gently as to not muss up her lipstick. Her ass and tits, that was different. I couldn't keep my hands off of them.

"I have to go, Mike. Stop feeling me up. If you keep it up I won't go and I could loose thousands in commissions."

I slipped my hand up her dress, shit, she had panties on. No way was I going to catch a feel of her bare pussy.

"Mike, grow up for a second. I'll be home and after we eat dinner, you can have your way with me. Okay?"

I sat down at the table and fake pouted like a little kid. Alexis laughed and walked to the door. "Don't play with your pee pee little boy, I'll take care of it when I get home." Alexis closed the door quietly as she left. 

I watched TV for awhile, before falling asleep on the couch. I was dreaming of fucking Susan on the island counter when I heard the front door open. It was Alexis coming home. She saw me on the couch. She sat down on the edge and told me all about her real estate showing. It seems the couple were very interested in the property but wanted to compare it to another agent's listing. They would let her know later today.

I sat on the couch and watched Alexis do her house chores. I asked her if I could help her, but she shook her head no. I got up and looked in the freezer for some food. I found a couple of nice T-bones. Many thanks to whoever invented the microwave defrost cycle. I snooped around and found enough food and spices, for a nice meal. Alexis popped her head in the kitchen a couple times to ask me what smelled so good. 

Not long after, I yelled, "Soups on." 

Alexis and I ate a meal that I was proud to have prepared. I normally do not like to prepare frozen meat, I prefer fresh. I must admit that the steak was tender and a perfect medium rare. After the table was cleared, Alexis and I sat down to watch 'The Voice' on TV. About 8:30 Alexis' phone rang. She went to another room to talk. When she came back into the room she was frowning.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"The couple I saw today want to meet at the house again tomorrow. This is a big deal for me. The house is listed at seven mill and my commission is huge. I have a feeling the purchasers wants me to lower my commission. It's happened to me before. Usually I can talk my way out of a reduction, but I don't know with this couple. They are very pushy and determined to get their way. I have to meet them for lunch at one. They said it would take the rest of the day, maybe into the evening. I'll miss your cooking my dinner."

"Don't worry about me, they might want to go over the details again on such a big sale. I sure would."

Alexis sat down and we watched TV again. I excused myself to go pee. While in the bathroom, I texted Susan, "is jerry there"

"no, he's at school function, y"

"i need to c u 2maro at 1"

"where"

"at r old house"

"kids come"

"no get sitter u only"

"ok at 1 c u".

That was easy, almost too easy. I walked back into the living room.

I sat back down on the couch. Alexis smiled, but she seemed edgy. "Are you okay? Are you worried about the sale?"

"I'm okay, and yes I'm worried about the sale, with the commission I make on this sale. Added to the money I have invested, I can retire anytime I want. I want to do more in my life than just sell real estate. I want to work with kids, maybe sponsor a kids sports team, something like that."

"You would fit right in with all the kids back in the village I came from. There are hundreds of them that would need you."

We talked about little things the rest of the evening. Alexis asked a lot of questions about the village, the people and their life. I explained the laid back lifestyle. I even told her about how they handled sex. How the women chose their husbands, instead of the men choosing their wives. She thought it intriguing, the village life that is.

"Mike, will you sleep with me again tonight? I slept so well last night. You cuddle me so well."

"I would be honored to cuddle and snuggle with you tonight. I slept well also."

"I don't think I want sex tonight. I'm worried about tomorrow."

"No problem, let's go to bed so you are well rested for tomorrow."

*****

Alexis was better in the morning. She showered and got all beautiful, not that she had much to do. I laid on the bed and watched her prepare herself for her meeting. She wore a red lacy bra with matching panty. My dick got hard when I looked at her fabulous figure. She was putting on her lipstick. a hot red color. She glanced my way, in the mirror, and saw me looking at her. When she was done, she turned, "Like what you see big boy?"

"God, you're so fucking hot. Make that sale and get your ass home, I'm so horny now." I did some fake panting and she laughed.

Alexis slipped a form fitting red dress over her head. It fit her well and when she had it on properly, her figure was accented. Her dress was complemented with matching red accessories. As she walked into the bedroom, I pulled the covers back, exposing my standing member. Alexis stooped and kissed my cock's head. "There, that will have to hold you until later."

I got up and slipped my jeans on. I went downstairs with her and we drank a cup of coffee before she left. I hurried back upstairs to shower. I came downstairs at ten to one. I poured another cup of coffee and made sure there was enough coffee for Susan. I didn't know if she would want a cup or not. Once she found out that all I wanted was to fuck her, she might just leave.

The doorbell rang. I walked over and opened the door. Susan walked in and I closed the door. She looked around the house.

"There's no one here other than you and I," I said. "Would you like a cup of coffee?"

"Not really, I just finished one before I came here. What do you need to see me about?"

I steered her into the kitchen. I looked at the island counter, Susan followed where I was looking. I saw a glimmer of recognition. She was remembering all the good fucks we enjoyed there. She looked at me, "Oh no, I can't Mike, I can't."

"What do you mean you can't, of course you can. It will be just like old times. Remember how you used to cum, over and over, on that counter. How you used to scream when you orgasmed."

"I can't Mike, I'm married to Jerry."

"Fuck Jerry, you're still married to me." I took a step towards her. She didn't move away. I took another step and I was standing right in front of her. Susan looked up at me. I bent down and kissed her. She pulled away.

"I can't Mike, I didn't cheat on you, I can't cheat on Jerry."

"You're not cheating, you're still married to me, remember I'm your first husband." I pulled her into me again and I kissed her hard. Susan responded this time. We French kissed for quite some time. I was feeling up her tits, my hand under her blouse and nursing bra. Her soft titties filling my hand. I kissed her again and again. Susan responded each time. I put my hands on her waist and turned her ass against the island.

"I can't Mike. Don't make me."

Never once did Susan say, "No." I can't isn't the same as no. If she had said, "No," I would have stopped immediately. I kissed her again only this time I pressed my hard cock against her belly. Susan moaned. I put my hands on her waist and she jumped up onto the counter. Her eyes were filled with lust now. She wanted to get fucked by me. I opened her blouse and took it off her. Her bra was next. I could see her breasts were filled with milk. I kissed one nipple and then the other. I held her breast in my hand and kissed it again. There was a slight drip of milk from her nipple. It landed on her skirt. I kissed the same nipple again and more milk came dripping out. "Oh fuck," she cried. "Suck my tits, Mike. Suck my milk into your mouth."

I had never tasted human milk before. Susan's tasted sweet, no wonder babies want to suck. I sucked on both her nipples, drinking her milk. I tipped Susan backward until she was lying on her back. I lifted her skirt and hooked my fingers into her panties. Susan lifted her ass so I could remove them. I went back to sucking her nipples. My fingers moved to her crotch, Susan spread her legs so I would have access to her pussy. I touched an outer labia, it was wet with her juices. I slipped my finger into her folds. Her pussy was soaking wet and slippery. I fingered her, working her G-spot like I used to. It didn't take long and Susan had an orgasm.

I kissed her on her lips. "Remember how we fucked on this counter?" Remember how you used to cum over and over. How my cock would slide into your pussy and you would almost go into convulsions? Remember?"

"Oh god, Mike. Stop teasing me. Yes, I remember all the good times we had fucking on this island. I want you to fuck me again on this island. Stick that big cock of yours deep in my pussy. Fuck me again like you used to."

I unzipped her skirt and slid it down her hips. Susan was now naked. It didn't take me long and I too was naked. I lifted her legs over my shoulders and she grabbed my cock, pulling me forward until my cockhead was at her vagina opening. "Ram it in me Mike! Ram my pussy like you used to."

Susan was exhibiting her wanton and wild side like it was before. I rammed my cock full force into her. My body slamming into her body. Susan slid up on the counter from the force. I pulled her back and rammed again. Susan squealed, I knew she was enjoying it now. Her squealing meant she wanted it harder and faster. I kept up a steady ramming. Her tits were flying up and down her chest. Droplets of her milk were flying everywhere. I wasn't even close to building up for a climax. I was enjoying Susan's pussy and I'm sure she was enjoying my cock. It was like old times how I was fucking her.

"Just, like, old, times," I grunted out each time I bottomed out in her cunt. "You still can fuck like the wanton woman you are."

"Talk dirty to me Mike. Tell me who I am and what I am, like you used to."

"Susan, you're a whore, a fucking two-bit whore. Your pussy is every man's cum dump. You are a bitch, a slut. No, you're a fucking bitch and a fucking slut. Your pussy can be bought by anyone with a dollar. You're a whore who will fuck for pennies."

I knew she was building for her orgasm. If I got her hot enough, she wouldn't stop cumming until I pulled out of her.

"You know what Susan? Susan is my fucking whore. Susan is my fucking slut. Susan is my fucking bitch. Susan's cunt is my cum dump. Susan, you're my fucking bitch and always will be!"

Susan looked me in the eyes and went over the edge and started cumming. I pounded her pussy harder. My thumb was working her clit. Liquid cum was leaking from her pussy, down onto the counter. I twisted her ass upwards so my cock was rubbing on her G-spot. I had made her squirt once by doing this, I wanted her to squirt again.

"Oh fuck, Mike, I'm cumming over and over. Keep fucking me baby, I want to keep cumming! Only you know how to fuck me, no one else can come close. Ram my cunt Mike, fuck my cunt! Oh fuck, fuck me!"

Susan was leaking more now. Little spurts of her juices would slip from between her stretched pussy lips and my cock. I kept pounding my cock into her G-spot. My thumb was working her clit when I felt her squirt. She sprayed all over me and the floor. The island was wet, on top and down the sides. I kept pounding her pussy and she kept squirting.

"Oh FUCK, Susan! I going to cum!" I slammed into her and held tight.  A copious amount of my cum settled into Susan's pussy. My cock was throbbing and writhing like a snake. My balls were sending millions of sperm into what was once my wife's cunt. Susan's pussy clamped down and held my cock tightly but the pumping action didn't cease. I pumped my cum into her for what seemed like ages. My cock was still pumping even after I was empty of cum. Susan was settling down now. Just like she always did when I cum in her. I wasn't quite ready to relax just yet. I wanted more of her pussy. My cock was not pumping much anymore. There was no cum left in me, Susan had it all now.

"You still can fuck Mike. Only you can fuck me that good. I forgot how much I loved our sex sessions. Not even Jerry has what you have. He has a big cock like yours, but he can't fuck me like you can. He can never replace what we once had."

"Jerry's your husband now. You have children with him. I will disappear from your life again and soon. When you get home, leave my cum in you. Fuck Jerry tonight, let his cock slide around in my cum in your pussy. He'll just think you're hot for him. Let him think that, you and I will know different."

I helped Susan off the counter. Fortunately, Susan's clothes didn't get wet. I helped her into her panties and bra. She put on her skirt and blouse. I asked her if she wanted to use the bathroom before she left. She declined. I offered her napkins from the table to line her panties with. Again she said no. "Mike, I'm going to put these panties in a safe place just like they are, Whenever I think of you and today, I'll take them out to remember how good we were together. Can I have a baggie, though?"

I searched around until I found a sandwich bag. Susan removed her soaked panties and stuffed them into it. I didn't know Susan was so kinky.

At the door, Susan stood on her tiptoes and kissed me. "Thanks for the fuck Mike, it was the greatest!"

I was standing alone again, closing the door. I went into the kitchen. There was a mess for me to clean up. I looked at the clock. Susan and I had been fucking for almost an hour. I searched around and found cleaning supplies. I cleaned and sanitized the island and counter. I washed the floor with the same sanitizer water. The smell of sex was gone and replaced by another odor that I'm sure Alexis would identify. Hopefully, she wouldn't ask. I took another shower, I had to remove the odor of Susan's pussy from my body.  

At five o'clock Alexis hadn't come home or called me. I guess I would be eating a sandwich alone tonight. At eight Alexis called, she was on her way with a signed and accepted sales contract.

I quickly found a bottle of wine and put it in the refrigerator to cool. If I had wheels, I would have run out to the local supermarket and picked up some flowers. Maybe tomorrow I will do that.

Epilogue

My brother and I settled out the cash portion of our parents' estate. Steve being the only remaining child of theirs, he inherited their total estate.  Steve thought it fair that I have what would have been my portion of their cash. In the end, I had a little over 250K in the bank.

Alexis insisted that I stay with her. Alexis knew I wasn't that happy here because I was talking more and more of returning to the Mohaho and her village. She was asking me quite a few questions about their lifestyle and their children. I started to get the feeling she was interested in them.

The biggest surprise I had; was Susan calling me. She wanted to "see" me again. We spent a few afternoons, at a motel, fucking each other's brains out. I must admit we enjoyed each other when it came to sex. We were "over" each other, though, there would be no going back.

Two months later, I returned to Mohaho. She was so excited when I stepped into our hut. I had to admit that I did love her and she proved to me the feeling was mutual. Mutu returned to "visiting" my hut at least monthly.

Another big surprise came three months after I had returned. My brother showed up on the island. He was done with the rat race and had cashed out. Needless to say, many young women thought highly of him. One very pretty girl made him her husband. A couple months later he had a second wife.

Steve found himself a niche. Being a structural engineer, he and some of the elders built a school house. It worked out great for both of us. Steve took over teaching the adults in the evening. That let me have more time to spend with Mohaho. No other women came forward to claim me as a husband yet. I think Mohaho's status as the chief's daughter had a negative effect.

Life was good for me. One day there was a real big ruckus, a boat had been seen heading for our beach. The chief and his warriors rushed to defend us. I rushed right along with them. We stayed out of sight in the jungle, waiting. The boat was fairly large, it had to anchor offshore. A small boat was lowered and a few people boarded it. I could see one woman and three men. When the boat beached on the sand, the men stepped out and waited. That is when our chief and warriors showed themselves.

I walked over and asked them their purpose on the island. A man, I guess he was their leader, said, "To deliver this woman and her cargo."

I looked to the woman and she turned. "Alexis, what the fuck are you doing?"

"Hi Mike, remember me? I thought I'd come and help you with the children. There is a ton of school supplies on the boat. I even brought you some flash cards."

When she stepped on the sand we hugged and kissed. "The real reason I'm here is your cock," she chided. "Now help me get these supplies to your village."

"Wait here, I have to talk to the chief first. He controls everything that goes on here."

I talked to the chief and he granted her permission to come to our village. 

Long story short, Alexis ended up choosing me as her husband. When Mohaho had our first son, Alexis and Mutu made sure I didn't go without any sex. 

My tale is finished. I hope you enjoyed reading it. Oh, I almost forgot, group sex between a husband and his wives is advocated in our village. That would be another whole story and I'm not telling that one.

Published 
Written by NVMii
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments