Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Stood Up and Bent Over

"Getting stood up and having the night turn out better than planned."

8
8 Comments 8
12.1k Views 12.1k
1.3k words 1.3k words
This was my third time trying to get drinks with him, and he texts me he cannot make it… again.

Stood-up, does no one find me attractive?

Three martinis later a god of a man walks in. 6’2”, red hair and dashing in a grey suit. Wow and he appears to be alone. I can handle that. Maybe I should see just how attractive I am… maybe he can help.

I rush into the bathroom and reapply my red lipstick and pinch my cheeks even though I have a healthy blush going already. I then roll my skirt up so that it is even shorter, barely covering my ass, and tie my button down below my DD boobs and unbutton it even lower. You can now see the top of my lacy black bra and the bottom of my butt cheeks.

I walk back out and push my chest out, and then I brush past him, purposely walking into his arm before continuing past.

I can feel his eyes on my butt and I bend over slowly to grab my jacket so that he can see my matching black thong. I turn around and make eye contact with him. Then I brush past him again and he looks straight down my shirt, I feel the moisture build in my pussy.

I start to walk out of the bar and past him again. As I pass him, I purposely drop my scarf. If he doesn’t pick it up it doesn’t matter, but if he does…then he needs to follow me and fun things can happen.

I get out to my car and pause for a moment waiting to listen for footsteps behind me. I hear them and grip my pepper spray in one hand prepared if it is not him. Then my heart beats faster and faster. I spin around to see him.

“You dropped this, and with the little amount of clothing you wear you look like you could use it,” he says, his voice is deep and husky.

“This is a lot of clothing for me, normally I am naked,” I say sassily.

“That’s a sight that I would appreciate seeing,” he replies in that sexy voice.

“Then maybe you will if you play your cards right.”

He moves in closer to and breathes hot air against my neck, he then kisses it gently before pulling away and blowing hot air onto the spot. I shiver.

In one movement the man moves me against my car and is kissing me roughly teasing my lower lip with his teeth. Then he is kissing me harder and pressing against my body with his.

Then he firmly grips my shirt and tears it open, the buttons fly all over. He yanks my bra off and I gasp as the cold air hits my nipples, instantly turning them hard. He bends and bites one while his fingers pinch the other, a deep moan escapes my mouth.

Soon he is nipping my body and leaving bite marks as he works his way down. When he reaches my hip bones I scream and that’s when he gags me with my shirt.

“Can’t have you screaming like that, as much as I enjoy it, it will have to wait for another time,” he tells me.

Then he is in between my legs his finger pull apart my pussy lips and he moves his mouth in between. He then grips my hips firmly to keep me in places as his tongue moves a slow figure-eight over my clitoris.

He picks up the pace and I am begging around the gag before taking my clitoris into his mouth and sucking on it hard. Then he begins to nibble it and the pain makes me scream-good thing he silenced me with my shirt.

PaulaaC
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PaulaaC



He releases my clitoris and moves to my pussy opening where he begins to tongue fuck me. He laps up my juices as they come pouring out.

“Mmm you taste so good,” he moans into my pussy.

Then he moves back to sucking my clitoris and biting it gently. One of his fingers moves into me and I shake as he fucks me with it.

Suddenly, he bites down hard on my clit and rams his finger against my g-spot. Without his hand on my hip and the car behind me, I would not have remained standing as I scream silently at the orgasm that tears through me. He laps and laps and laps up my pussy juices as they flood out of me.

As he pulls away I see his face glisten in the streetlight. Then he ungags me and kisses me rather gently. I can taste the sharp and sweet taste of my pussy on him and my tongue begins to do a dance with his.

He pulls away abruptly and spins my around so that my tits are pressed down hard against the hood of the car. It is so cold against them and I squirm from it but he holds me in place until I stop. Then he removes my thong and stuffs it into my mouth. It is soaking wet.

I hear him unzip his pants and then I feel something big and hard pressed against my pussy. I moan and try to wiggle back onto his cock, but he holds me in place and makes me wait. He rubs the head of his dick against my clitoris and I squirm even more wanting another release from this man.

Then he rams his cock into my pussy. I am so tight that he cannot fit it all in at once, but he continues to thrust and inch by inch he takes me harder and harder. I cry out at the invading cock, but it feels so good to be fucked like a slut.

He begins to pound into me with long fast strokes and you can hear the squelching noises of my soaked pussy as he slides into me. I feel his cock hit the top of me and I moan, it hurts, but the pain is so good.

He notices and pulls my hair back allowing my back to arch and him to gain even greater access to the most private parts of my body. Again and again, I feel him rub against the walls and bang against the top of me.

How big is this cock that is fucking me? The thought runs through my mind before being replaced once more by an intense orgasm. This one is slow and comes in waves.

First, my body begins to shake and then I feel it take off. I beg through the gag just asking please over and over again. My hips are bucking against the cold metal of the car. His cock just keeps thrusting in and out of me with increasing speed as my orgasm continues to shake through me.

Then without warning he grunts and slams all the way into me. I can feel his hot cum filling my pussy. Then he pulls out of my and I can feel our combined juices running down my legs and onto my car.

He helps me up and then pushes me onto my knees so that I clean him off. I lick off the combined juices on his cock and revel in the taste of his salty cum mixed with my sweet juices.

He pulls me off of him and zips up his pants. He then helps me stand and wraps the scarf around my neck.

“We wouldn’t want you to be cold,” he smirks.

He hands me his card and walks away.

I look down at it and smile. At least someone finds me attractive.

Published 
Written by CorruptedAngel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments