Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Straight Practice

"A roommate asks for a lesson in straight sex"

29
6 Comments 6
16.1k Views 16.1k
6.8k words 6.8k words

Angie and I had been friends since freshman year at Clinton State when we lived on the same floor of our dorm. I was hanging out reading and listening to music with the door open to the hall, as it usually was. My roommate had gone to class.

A couple of girls walked past, looking in at me. I waved, just being friendly. They waved back, and continued down the hall. A minute later, one of them popped her head back in the door.

"Hey," she shouted over the stereo.

"Hi," I said.

"What is this?" she asked, gesturing to the speakers.

"Animal Collective," I answered. "You like it?"

"Yeah, it's really cool." She stood in the doorway for a minute appreciating the music. She was about 5'6", with very Irish looks - red hair, freckles, laughing green eyes, a kind of sweet but mischievous grin. I remember she was wearing a green t-shirt and jeans that showed off an ample chest and nicely rounded ass. "I'm Angie McGuinn, by the way," she introduced herself as the song faded out, and she entered the room.

"Keith Fern," I returned. I stood and shook her hand, "Good to meet you."

"You too," she said, looking around and admiring my room. "That's one of my favourite movies," she commented, pointing to a vintage poster of A Clockwork Orange.

And that's how we became friends. Angie was awesome, outgoing, funny, and fun to be around. And it didn't hurt that she was physically attractive as well. Did I fantasize about her? Of course I did. I mean, I fantasize about most of the girls I know, but it quickly became clear that fantasy was all it was, and we would never be more than friends. Angie, as it turned out, was a lesbian. This wasn't the first thing out of her mouth, like "Hi, I'm Angie, the lesbian!" But it wasn't like she made an attempt to hide it, either.

Once I got past the fact that I was never going to fuck her, it turned out that having a lesbian friend was great. I liked that she was just comfortable with herself. We could hang out together, checking out women, speculating on whether they were "innies" (meaning they preferred eating pussy) or "outties" (sucking cock). Angie bragged that even if they were outties, one night was all she needed to convert them. And damned if I didn't witness her actually succeed at it, at least a few times.

It's kind of weird to be jealous of a woman who gets way more pussy than you do, but that's not to say I struck out in that department. I dated my fair share of women. Often, Angie would act as my wing-man (or wing-woman, you know what I mean), helping me hook up with chicks at the bar.

Angie didn't like all of them, but she didn't get possessive or anything. To the contrary, in fact. She gave me some great tips about how to please a woman in bed, and I have to say that no one I've ever been with has been disappointed in the going-down department. I was a cunnilingus Jedi, and Angie was my Yoda (which I guess, makes the clit Darth Vader? Never mind).

After graduating, we stuck around in Clinton City. I took a series of "McJobs" (the kind of work you do just to pay the bills, but you don't really care if they fire you, because you can always find another one), while I waited for something better to come along.

Angie carried on with grad school, because as a history major, her options were pretty limited career-wise unless she wanted to be a professor or give museum tours. She had a graduate assistantship that helped pay the bills, and worked part-time as a bartender on top of that. We decided to move in together as roommates. Some of the women I dated were a bit bothered about me living with another woman, but usually when I explained how it was, they were okay with it.

So, that was it for a couple of years: Good friends, and good roommates. That's not to say that I never checked out Angie. She was, after all, a gorgeous woman. On more than one occasion, Angie had caught me looking, but she didn't get upset about it.

Sometimes, though, if she was feeling cruel, she'd even make a game of it. For example, she might walk past with a load of laundry, and "accidentally" drop her panties on the floor. "Oops!" she'd say sarcastically, and then bend over seductively in front of me, showing off her firm ass or cleavage (depending on which direction she was facing) as she picked them up. I'd be helpless not to look. Then she'd stand up and shout something like "Keep it in your pants, Fern!" and walk away laughing to herself.

I'd laugh along too. But on nights when I couldn't sleep, I'd replay the scene in my mind. My imagination would take it further, thinking what it would be like to slide my cock between those two big beautiful tits, or to shoot my cum over that perfect ass.

So that brings us pretty much up to speed... Ah, shit. I forgot to describe myself in all this. I'm 5'11" with sandy brown hair, which has grown kinda long, and I'm always swatting the bangs out of my eyes or tucking it behind my ears. I'm skinny - not that I work out (Angie did work out at least 3 times a week at the school gym, but it wasn't my scene); I just have a crazy high metabolism. I guess you could say, I was kind of a typical hipster slacker, though I tried not to be a pretentious douche-bag most of the time. Okay, enough about me. Now, listen to this.

****

I was hanging out on our couch, listening to the new Built to Spill album, and reading a book about how computer technology was shaping human psychology, when Angie returned from the gym. She had on tight yoga pants that never failed to excite my imagination, and a blue t-shirt with a picture of a hummingbird on it. She sat down on the couch, saying nothing and looking preoccupied.

"Hey, Angie. What's up?" I asked.

"Huh?" she asked, as if only just now noticing me. "Oh, nothing... Hey... can I talk to you about something?"

"Uh, yeah, sure," I said, turning down the volume on the stereo by remote control. The way she looked, I figured it must be something serious. I wondered if it was something I'd done to upset her. I really liked our arrangement, and didn't want to jeopardize it.

"Well..." she started, then trailed off. After a few seconds, she began again. "I don't know. I feel really, um, confused, and I don't know what to do."

"Why? What happened?"

"Nothing," she denied. "I mean, it's probably just nothing."

"It's obviously something," I challenged. "I don't think I've ever seen you like this. What is it?"

"Well, there's this guy at my gym..."

"Ah," I said, starting to puzzle it out, and feeling relief that it wasn't about me. Every now and then some 'roided-up meathead would act like a total asshole, slapping her ass, rubbing himself against her, or some other kind of douchey move. Then they'd get all offended when she told them off, as if it was somehow her fault. Maybe this time it had really gotten to her, and she just needed to vent about it. Knowing what dicks guys could be, I figured that if I were a woman, I'd probably want to be a lesbian, too.

"I've seen him around," Angie continued. "You know, like he's this trainer, so he practically lives at the gym. Well, we got to talking, you know. And so we've been working out together. Then I noticed that it was weird that he always seems to have free time when I'm there to hang out with me - like shouldn't he be working or something? I asked him about it, and he told me he'd kind of figured out my schedule, and changed his so he could spend time with me. He really likes me, he said."

"Does he know...?" I asked.

"Yeah. It's not like I make a big deal about hiding the fact I prefer women."

"So?" I was confused. What was the problem? Angie had dealt with straight guys before. I mean, she lived with one (me) pretty successfully.

"So," she echoed, "Today, he actually had a client."

"And...?"

"Shit, Keith. I was angry. I mean, pissed off. He tried to come over and talk while his client was taking a break, but I just gave him the cold shoulder, you know."

"Why?" I felt like there was some obvious thing that I was just too stupid to see.

"That's what I asked myself, too. It struck me, you know, as I was leaving, I was thinking what the hell? Why am I so upset about this dude. I mean I like him, but... I think I might really like him."

"What do you mean, 'really like'?"

"Like... I think I'm kinda attracted to him," she admitted sheepishly.

"What?! How is that possible?!" I shouted.

"I don't know!" she shouted back.

"You're a lesbian!" I reminded her.

"I know!" she agreed. "At least, I'm pretty sure I am. But there's something about this guy. Jesus, Keith. What the fuck am I supposed to do?"

I took a minute to let it all sink in.

"Okay, listen," I said. "You know what you feel about this guy, right?"

"I... I think so," she answered. "But, I mean, I've always been an innie. I still feel like the same person. So how can I be an outtie, too?"

"Fuck the labels," I argued, and then repeated, "You know what you feel about him?"

"Yeah..." she said.

"And you know how he feels about you?"

"Uh huh..." She nodded slowly.

"Well, don't you think that's worth exploring?" I asked.

"I guess," she agreed, "I mean, part of me wants to. A big part of me."

"Then you should do it," I encouraged her. "Don't worry about trying to define it, just see where it goes. And if it doesn't work out, you know, I don't think the innies will kick you out of the club. But if you never give this a shot, you'll just wonder what could have been."

"Yeah," she said. "I guess you're right. Man, this is weird, though. It's kind of like coming out all over again."

"It'll be alright," I reassured her, throwing my arms around her. "You do what makes you happy, and I'll stick by you."

"Thanks, Keith." Angie said, and kissed me on the cheek. "You really helped."

In the next few weeks, Angie and the gym guy (his name turned out to be Nick) started dating. Despite the fact that I'd just helped a woman I'd been fantasizing about for years hook up with another guy, I felt pretty good about it. I mean, what Angie and I had was good the way it was. We didn't need to fuck it up by getting all romantic with each other. Besides we'd always been cool when each of us brought our respective partners home before. Why should it change now just because she was with a dude instead of a chick?

****

It was dead at the grocery store where I was working the evening shift as a produce clerk, so they sent me home early. As I opened the door to our apartment, Angie slammed her laptop shut, but not before a few last lustful moans and groans had escaped it.

"Hey, Keith," she said in a guilty voice, "you're home early."

"Yeah," I said, smiling. It was funny the way that her face was turning the same colour as her hair as she unsuccessfully tried to play it cool. "So... whatcha up to?"

"Nothing," Angie said, "just watching some videos."

"Some videos, huh?" I repeated suspiciously. I was having too much fun with this. "Anything good?"

"Fine, Keith," Angie admitted angrily, "You caught me. I was looking at porn. Happy?"

"It's kinda funny," I explained, "I mean, I didn't figure you for someone who was into that. Besides, there've been times when you walked in on me and gave me shit for it for weeks."

"Yeah, well, you don't have to be such a dick about it," Angie admonished me defensively.

"Hey, it's alright," I said agreeably, "I mean everyone looks at it from time to time. It's no big deal."

Angie sighed with exasperation. "You don't get it."

"What?"

"Nick and I have been going out for three weeks, now. But nothing has happened."

"Really? I mean, I thought you guys would be like, you know, rabbits or something." I knew that Angie had always been a highly sexual person. In fact, she'd told me that one of her first priorities in a relationship was to find out how good a lay her partners were. Her dating philosophy was that if the sex wasn't mind-blowing, then it wasn't worth staying with that person.

"He wants to," she said. "I do, too, you know. But... I don't know, I'm just scared, okay?"

"You? Scared of sex?" I laughed, "Didn't I lose a bet in undergrad that you couldn't finger fuck three girls in a single night at the bar?" And then added with a playful melodrama, "You slut!"

"What did I just say about being a dick?" she warned. "Besides, that was back in college. And it was women. And you know what? Fuck you! I don't want to talk to you about this anymore." She folded her arms across her chest and pouted. It was really cute.

"Ahh, come on, Angie," I said. "Don't be like that. I'm just having some fun with you. I've never seen this side of you before. Look, I'm sorry, okay?"

Angie gave me a sidelong glance for a minute and then said, "Fine, apology accepted."

An awkward silence descended. Angie finally broke it. "Listen, Keith, can I ask you a favour?"

"Hmm?"

"This is going to sound weird," she prefaced.

"What?"

"I mean, this is probably one of the most fucked up things I've ever asked from you," she explained further.

"For fuck's sake, Angie. Just tell me what it is," I demanded.

"Umm... would you mind... watching some of these videos with me?"

"What?" I was shocked.

"I told you it was fucked up. Never mind," Angie said trying to take it back.

"No, no," I said. "I mean, yeah. It's okay. I'll watch with you. But why?"

"I've never been with a guy before," she explained. "I really like this guy, and I don't want to screw this up."

"So how does my watching porn with you help?"

"You know how I told you how to make a girl cum?" She had been pretty explicit in her tutelage. "I think I need, like, a coach or something."

"So you want me to, like, give you pointers and tips, and things?"

"Would you?" she asked. She was nearly begging, and I could see how much it meant to her.

"Alright. I guess," I said.

"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!!!" Angie shouted excitedly.

She flipped her laptop open again, and signed back into her computer. We cruised around looking for videos of straight sex. The first one Angie clicked on featured a buxom, raven-haired woman with far too much eye shadow on. She was dressed in pink velvet booty shorts, a matching sports bra, and stripper shoes. I was trying to figure out what occasion called for such an outfit, but she wasn't dressed in it for long.

She stomped around the set, a stylish-looking bedroom, looking some combination of bored and pissed off that was supposed to pass as sexy. She quickly peeled off the few articles of clothing she wore, and then grabbed one of her breasts and lifted it to her mouth, while angling her head awkwardly so she could suck her own nipple while staring into the camera. The whole thing made her look more like a severely disturbed mental patient than a horny sex kitten.

"Do guys really go for this sort of thing?" Angie asked, grabbing her own breast through her shirt, and mimicking the act.

"Uh, I don't know. I guess someone likes it," I answered. "I just think it looks weird. Kinda ruins the mood, if you ask me."

"Oh," she said making a mental note. "Yeah, it seemed a bit ridiculous."

The woman began rolling around on the floor in a kind of lazy seductive way, running her hands over her body.

"Now what's the matter with her?" Angie asked, giggling. "Does she think that she's covered in bugs or something?"

"Hey, it was your idea to watch this," I retorted.

"But seriously, how is this sexy?" she protested.

"Shh, watch."

The woman had begun to spread her pussy lips, and the camera man went in for an extreme close-up as she fingered herself. Randomly, some tattooed dude walked into the scene wearing a white shirt and jeans. He looked like he was strung-out on something with dark patches under his eyes. You could see a bulge to the left side his pants as if he was carrying a pepperoni stick in his pocket.

The woman took one look at him, and then crawled over on all fours, and began pawing at his jeans. He unzipped his pants and his huge cock fell out. The woman looked like she'd just won the lottery or something, and immediately set to giving it a thoroughly sloppy blow-job. She was slobbering over the thing like a dog, choking herself on it, getting covered in her own saliva.

"Seriously?" Angie interjected, and, "What the hell?"

The woman's makeup was all smeared, as the guy smacked her in the face with his cock. I could see Angie looking worried, sitting beside me. Did she think this was what Nick was expecting from her? The woman bent herself over a chair, presenting her ass to the guy. He rubbed his cock along her slit, stuck it in, and immediately started pumping away like a fucking jackhammer.

Over the next fifteen minutes they took about seven different positions including once with him entering her from above, while she stood on her head. The woman seemed to reach orgasm about twenty times during the scene, wailing and shouting. This was interspersed with more cock sucking, and one brief but noisy act of slurping cunnilingus. Throughout it all the woman alternated her 'bored and angry' sex look, with a 'this is really fucking uncomfortable' sex look.

Finally, after a few minutes of really giving it to her from the back side, with her arm twisted behind her, the guy pulled out. The woman frantically ducked down as the guy started jerking himself off. For an awkward minute or so he kept working at his massive cock, while the woman cooed encouragement, at him.

"Mmmm, come on, baby. Give to me. Mmmhmmm, I want it all over my face," she said with a tone that implied in an impatient subtext: 'can we finish this up some time today?'

For his part, the guy said, "Get ready, here it comes, uhhh, it's coming..." and so on, until he finally shot a huge load of gooey white cum at point blank range right into the woman's face. It pasted one eye shut, dripped down her cheek, got stuck in her hair. The woman then wiped the guy's penis across her mouth, smearing the remaining cum on her lips, and started blowing bubbles with it. She giggled contentedly as the guy stood over her like some kind of superhero.

"Really?" Angie asked. "This is what guys want?"

"Some women, too," I added.

"What the fuck is the matter with you heteros?"

I laughed. "Relax, it's just porn."

"It's disgusting," she insisted.

"We know," I said, still laughing, "That's why it's porn, and not real life."

"So, Nick's not going to want this?" she asked.

"Well, sort of... some of it, but not really like that," I explained. She just looked confused. "Here, try this one." I clicked on another video. This one was slightly less ridiculous. Slightly. It at least had some kind of feeble story to it.

A petite blonde woman's car had broken down on the side of some deserted road, and she needed help. She flagged down some stud, who magically got it running again. Then to thank him, she dropped to her knees and began sucking his dick. The acting wasn't as over the top as the last one, and the sex was gentler, more sensual. The blonde seemed to actually enjoy herself. This time he finished on her stomach as she sprawled across the hood of her car.

"How was that?" I asked Angie.

"I don't know," she said. "At least it didn't look like he was trying to murder her with his penis."

"But did you like it?"

"Well, it looks like someone liked it," Angie said, pointing at the conspicuous tent in my pants. I was instantly embarrassed, and tried to cover it with a throw pillow. I had really been turned on by the blonde in the second video.

"Sorry," I apologized. "I don't usually watch this stuff with other people."

"It's fine... listen, Keith... I don't know if this is working." She paused and gave me an embarrassed kind of smile of her own, "I think what I need is more hands-on experience, you know." Angie shuffled closer to me, and lifted the cushion from my lap, exposing my erection again.

"Angie, what are you doing?" I protested. "We shouldn't!"

"Why not?" Angie asked.

"Well, I've known you forever."

"So what?" Angie retorted, as she reached out tentatively to feel my cock through the fabric of my work pants. "Look, Keith, that's just it. There isn't anyone else I would trust with this. I need you to teach me. If I practice on you, then I know I won't screw things up with Nick."

"But..." I tried again.

"Keith, I know it's been a while since you were with a woman," she argued. It was true, I split with my last girlfriend three months ago, and had since hit a kind of dry spell. "And don't act like I don't know how you feel about me. Besides if you do this for me, I'll owe you big time."

"Fine," I acquiesced with more reluctance in my voice than I really felt. To be honest, the chance to fuck Angie was a dream come true.

"Great!" Angie exclaimed. "Now, tell me what to do first."

"Well, what you were already doing was a good start."

"Oh," Angie said, and reached again for the bulge in my pants, rubbing her hand over it.

"You don't need to rush, but when you're ready you can undo my pants, and pull it out." Angie did this impatiently. My cock sprung free in the open air. She looked at it like a scientist examining some strange new specimen.

"It's alright," I said. "You can touch it."

Angie ran an exploratory finger from my head, down my shaft to the base. Then she grabbed it in her fist like she'd seen in the video. "Keith, it's not as big as those guys in the video."

I laughed, "Okay, first rule of sex with guys: Don't tell them they're not big."

"I'm sorry," she said, "I mean, those guys were, like, really big, and it looked like it hurt the women. Like I was worried for their internal organs, you know. But I think I can deal with this. It's a better size."

"Well, most porn stars are porn stars because they have huge dicks. Obviously, it's not their acting talents. But mine is about average for most guys."

"I see," she said, and started tugging on the shaft with her hands. It was far from the greatest hand job I'd ever received, but I was still turned on as fuck. Soon, a pearl of pre-cum formed at the head.

"Did you just cum?" she asked, "Is that it?"

"No, that's just pre-cum," I explained. "It just means I like what you're doing. Trust me, when I cum you'll know it."

"Am I supposed to suck it?" Angie asked. "That's what those women were doing."

"I think that's a good idea," I agreed.

She leaned over my lap and gave the head of my penis an experimental lick.

"It's salty," she observed.

"Yeah, that's what cum tastes like."

"It's not as bad as I thought it would be." She continued to lick around my penis, exploring it with her tongue.

"The tip is the most sensitive part, so take it easy," I continued to educate her. "There's also a spot underneath, you know, where the 'face' would be..." she found it, "mmmm, yeah there. That spot feels really good. Why don't you come here in front of me?" Angie moved off the couch and kneeled between my knees. "Guys usually like to look at you when you go down on them. Take off your shirt. Yeah. And your bra, too."

Angie complied, first lifting her yellow t-shirt above her head, then reaching around to unclasp the lavender coloured bra. Her large breasts bounced free as the restraints fell away. They looked stunning, with dark areolas the size of quarters. I leaned forward and grabbed them, giving each of them a good squeeze. The nipples were hard and poked at my palms. I pinched them between my fingers and then continued to caress her tits.

"Angie, these are great!"

"Thanks," she said, stroking them just underneath the areola. Then she returned her attention to my cock. She grabbed it like a rock star gripping a microphone, and started kissing it all over. Her warm mouth hovered over the head, her lips parted, and she took in a mouthful of it. Suddenly, her lips and teeth clamped down and she started sucking hard on it.

"Ow, fuck!" I shouted, and she immediately spit out my penis. "Whoa, take it easy, there."

"But I thought you wanted me to suck your dick," she said looking puzzled.

"Yeah, but not so hard, and try not to use your teeth." I instructed, "Let's just take it slowly, okay? Put it back in your mouth." Angie did as she was told. "Okay, that feels good. Now, you can use your tongue, you know like tease it a bit. That's it."

Even though it was her first time giving head, Angie was skilled with her tongue, circling the head, and running it along the sensitive spot underneath. "Good, now try just moving your head up and down. See how much you can take in. Oh, that feels really good. Mmm. Now, take your hand and grab my balls. Gently! Gently. Massage them. Yes, like that. You're doing great. Now, guys like it when you look up at them while their cock is in your mouth. Eye contact is really hot."

"Mphmfrmm," Angie said, staring into my eyes, with her mouth full. The vibrations from her throat felt great.

"What?" I asked.

She lifted her head from my cock with a gasp. "I said, I can feel it getting even bigger."

"It's another sign you're doing a great job."

Angie smiled and then frowned.

"I don't think I can go all the way down on it, like those women in the videos."

I was a bit stumped about this. I mean, I'd had women deep-throat my cock on many occasions, but I'd never actually given head before, so I didn't have many pointers in this area. "I've heard it's got something to do with relaxing your throat," I suggested, "But that's fine for now. Whatever doesn't fit in your mouth, you can use your hands on. Yeah, like that. That's the way. Now, you can suck on it gently. Also, it's great when you moan a little. It sounds hot as hell, and the vibrations feel really good."

Angie moaned deeply. I leaned my head back and closed my eyes, focusing on the sensations.

"Is this okay?" She asked.

"Yeah, don't stop. You're making me feel really fucking good right now. Just experiment with it, the different things you can do. Try to tune into my body. If something doesn't feel right, I'll let you know."

Angie continued to work my cock with her mouth. I watched her for a while, moving her red hair out of her face so I'd get a better look at her. Once she got the hang of it, it turned out she was really good at giving head. It was definitely in the top ten of my all-time greatest blowjobs. After a few minutes, I sensed an orgasm approaching. But I wasn't done with the lesson yet.

"Stop," I said.

Angie looked wounded. "Did I do something wrong?"

"No, the opposite," I assured her. "You were really turning me on."

"Once I figured out that your cock is kind of just like a big clit," she explained, "it kind of made sense. So, what now?" I could tell Angie was really getting into this, and was eager to continue the lesson.

"Well, unless you want me to cum right now, we need to switch it up. Come sit over here, and let me show you what I learned from you."

Angie sat on the couch next to me. As I stood and kicked my pants from my ankles, I noticed that her eyes fixed on my cock. I leaned over her, and began to kiss her. She grabbed again at my penis, still wet with her spit. Slowly, I moved down her body, and out of her reach.

I paid special attention to each of her breasts, kissing around them, flicking the hard nipples with my tongue, and sucking them. Angie moaned softly. I then travelled into the valley of her cleavage, and carried on down across her flat stomach. I explored her belly button with my tongue, and licked a continuous trail from there down to the button of her low-rise jean shorts. She lifted her ass, as I undid the button and slid down the jeans. She was wearing a thong the same lavender colour as her bra. I felt between her thighs with my hand, and found the fabric there thoroughly damp and warm.

Slowly, I licked across the waistline of the panties, my tongue probing a little ways inside the gap her hips left between the lacey material and her skin. I could tell she was totally shaved, as my tongue encountered only smooth skin.

Angie's legs parted, and I kissed my way down inside of her thighs, following the fabric border, crossing it, and then back up the other side. I trailed one finger down the middle feeling out her slit through the silky fabric, and noticed Angie's body shiver. Gently, I moved the fabric to one side, and gave a slow broad lick from the bottom of her sweet, wet pussy to the top, stopping at her swollen clit. I sucked it between my lips, and batted it with the tip of my tongue.

Angie's moaning was becoming louder. She was moving her hips, but I stayed with the clit, not letting it get away. My fingers spread her lips apart, and my tongue darted inside her, my nose still rubbing against her clit. Angie wrapped her legs around my head and squeezed my face deeper into her pussy. For a second I thought I was going to asphyxiate, but she let go before I passed out. I came up for air, gasping.

"Fuck, Keith," she panted, "I had no idea you were so good at this."

"I got some good advice, once upon a time," I said.

I reached down with my hand, and inserted one, then two fingers inside her, facing upward. I searched for that uneven spot a couple of inches inside her that I knew would drive her wild, while my thumb pressed against her clit. Her whole body was moving from side to side, squirming with pleasure, and she kept rhythmically repeating "Oh god, yes, mhmm, yes," like a mantra as my fingers moved inside her. Suddenly, she tensed up and her legs clamped hard together trapping my wrist in place. I felt her pussy tighten and shudder around my fingers. "Oh shit! Mmmmm!!" she shouted as she came.

As the orgasm faded, I stood up on the couch leaning over her. My erection had softened somewhat while I had given my full attention to her. Now, she took me fully into her mouth. I immediately began to grow hard again as Angie licked and sucked as she had before. This time, when I was completely hard again, I pulled out and repositioned her, so she was lying on her back across the couch. I lowered myself between her legs, letting the head of my cock carelessly dip into the warm wetness of her pussy, just teasing it. I could feel Angie tense up at the feel of it.

"Just relax," I said. "I promise I won't be rough."

Angie willed her muscles to relax. Her legs spread wider to accommodate me. I pushed my head against her opening, then it was in. Angie gave a loud gasp.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

"I... I'm okay. It's just... I've never felt anything like this before. It's not bad, though."

"You're so fucking tight," I commented. "Does it hurt?"

"Not really," she said, "just, you know, take it easy."

Slowly I began to move my hips, each time going a little deeper inside as my cock gradually became lubricated with her juices. Each time, Angie gave a little gasp of surprise. After a minute, I was entirely inside her with my balls resting against her ass. Angie, looked up at me with her flushed freckled face, as I began to take longer strokes. I kissed her on the mouth, and she kissed me back passionately. How many times had I fantasized about this? I loved the way her pussy felt wrapped around my cock, so warm and moist and tight.

After several minutes, I stopped and pulled out of her.

"Why don't you get on top?" I suggested.

I lay down on the couch, and Angie crawled over me, her big tits brushing my face. I kissed them as she gradually lowered herself onto me. But the angle was wrong, and instead of sliding inside her, my cock ended up pressed against my stomach. Angie began to grind against it, rubbing her pussy up and down the shaft.

"Mmm, I like this," she said, "Don't you?"

"It feels good," I agreed.

She slid back towards my balls so that the shaft and head were exposed. "When I do this, it kind of looks like I have a penis," she observed, giggling.

She was driving me crazy. I needed to be inside her again. Sensing this, she raised herself up again, and I guided my cock into place with my hands. This time as she lowered herself on it, it slid in more easily, and I was even deeper inside her than before. She started grinding her pelvis against me, as before. It felt amazing.

"Try moving up and down on it," I said. Angie obliged and began bouncing on my dick. I watched it slide in and out of her pussy, covered in her juices. Angie leaned back to get a better look at what was happening, too. In doing so she discovered a whole new sensation.

"Holy shit!" she exclaimed, as her pace intensified. I was hitting the right spots inside her. Instinctively, her hand moved down to her clit and started rubbing it. I could see she was nearing another orgasm. I held on to her hips, thrusting my own in rhythm with hers. I couldn't help but moan, "Oh god. Oh god," as she rode me.

Her already tight pussy tightened around my cock, and it took every ounce of self-control I had not to cum, myself. She actually screamed and she squeezed my body between her knees, then fell forward, showering me with hot breathy kisses all over my face.

"Oh my God, Keith, that was intense," she said.

"We're not done, yet," I insisted. Angie looked pleased about that. She was really enjoying her lesson.

"Stand up," I instructed. I led her around to the end of the couch. Standing behind her, I bent her over the arm. I gave both ass cheeks a playful smack, and then ran my cock down between them, over the little button of her asshole, to the opening of her pussy. She reached around to spread herself open for me. This time, I plunged deep inside her with no resistance.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" she shouted, as I began to fuck her from behind. My pace quickened, and I could feel my balls slapping against her. She steadied herself with one hand, while reaching back with the other to finger her clit. I occasionally gave her ass another light slap as I pushed myself further up inside her.

"Keep going, Keith!" she encouraged me, "Keep going! It feels so good!" She had been so frightened before, but now she wanted more of it. I fucked her harder. My pelvis was slapping against her ass, and the sofa actually began to move across the floor. I didn't care. She felt so fucking good, it was unbelievable.

"Oh, fuck, Angie!" I shouted, "I going to fucking cum!"

"Cum!" Angie shouted back. "I want to feel it!"

"Shit, I'm cumming!" I growled as my entire body tensed, my balls throbbed, and my cock pulsed. Spurt after spurt shot inside her pussy.

"Oh my God!" Angie cried. The sensation of my orgasm sent her over the edge of her third, and her pussy contracted around my cock.

"Fuck!" I yelled as loud as I could. It was almost too intense to bear -- like hitting your funny bone, but instead of pain, it was pleasure.

As both our orgasms subsided, I collapsed on top of her, then rolled off and fell back onto the couch. My cock was covered in a mixture of our juices. As I pulled out, they also ran down Angie's leg. She dabbed at them with her fingers, then raised them to her nose. She smelled, and then tasted the combination of my cum and her own.

"We taste good together," she said, and reached for my cock, wanting to suck it again.

"No," I said, waving her hand away. She looked disappointed. "It's too sensitive now," I explained, "After a guy cums, you need to let him rest- at least for a little while."

"Guys are such pussies," Angie teased.

We got some paper towels from the kitchen and cleaned ourselves up at least to the point where we weren't dripping on the furniture. I led Angie back to my bedroom, where we collapsed on my bed. I wrapped my arm around her while she lay her head on my chest.

"So?" I asked.

"It was different," she said.

"Different bad or good?"

"Good. Not what I was expecting - especially after watching those stupid videos," she added. "I think I really was psyching myself out there."

"Yeah," I agreed. "Porn is okay for fantasizing and shit, but it's not really that great as a sex-ed tool."

"So how was I?" Angie asked timidly. "I mean, was I alright?"

"You were better than alright, Angie. You were fucking amazing."

"Really?"

"I've been with a lot of straight women who didn't fuck as good as you. I'm actually kind of amazed it's just your first time."

"You're a good instructor," Angie said, smiling and caressing my stomach. "So you don't think Nick is going to be disappointed with me?"

"I doubt it," I answered. "But you know, anytime you want more practice, you know where to find me."

"Thanks, Keith," Angie said. "I really do owe you for this. I don't know how I'll pay you back, but I will."

I kissed her forehead and we both lay there, naked, enjoying the feeling of just being with each other. Soon, we fell asleep in each other's arms.

We didn't talk much about that night afterwards. Angie pursued her relationship with Nick, which was pretty good for a while, until it wasn't. When they did eventually end it, it was definitely not over the sex. After the breakup, Angie returned to dating women. I started my own relationship with a sexy petite Indian girl named Shriya. It wasn't until nearly a year later when Angie finally paid me back, with help from Shriya... but that's a story for another time.

MadissonKiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MadissonKiss

Published 
Written by Just_A_Guy_You_Know
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments