Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Stranger Sex At The Concert with Kelly

"A horny concert-goer fucks my wife right next to me."

26
5 Comments 5
24.6k Views 24.6k
1.9k words 1.9k words

It was the summer of 1995. Kelly and I had been invited to attend a concert at our local 8,000-seat venue. We were the guests of a radio station and although I had gotten the tickets through work, I didn’t know anyone at the station.

We were invited to a mezzanine level suite. The booze and the food were plentiful. The suite was packed with bodies. The female sales folks from the station were dressed to the nines and looked sexy as hell.

Kelly had also dressed for the occasion. She was wearing platform sandals that showed off her long legs, which were tanned and slick-smooth for the season. She wore a short blue sundress that was low-cut in the front. She also had a Brazilian wax and wasn’t wearing panties. No bra either.

Kelly loved wearing sundresses with nothing under them. The color and pattern of the dress kind of disguised that she was braless, but if you watched her closely, it didn’t take much to figure it out.

Moving through the crowded suite to get drinks and visit the restroom, Kelly had body contact ranging from light brushing against her boobs and butt, to a full-on squeeze-through to get to the toilet room past a couple of guys who were blitzed. But there had been enough brushing that Kelly was sure that more than a couple of guys in the room knew she was either not wearing panties or a bra, or in the case of the blitzed guys probably both, if they had paid any attention at all.

Once the opening act began, a few folks wandered out the front of the suite and took their concert seats. Kelly and I had been drinking up the free booze. Kelly was in a very, very happy mood. We had chit-chatted with a few folks but mostly stayed to ourselves.

Once the headliners came on stage pretty much everyone had moved out to the seats. The lights were off in the suite. We actually had a pretty good position standing behind all of the seats leaning against a rail, but still inside of the suite. With the crowd gone it was easy to move around the suite.

Kelly had gone over for another drink and was met at the bar area by a guy who had walked in from his seat for the same reason. A little talk about how great the group was, etc. They were standing side by side and the guy put his hand on Kelly’s ass. She turned and looked at him and he said: “This feels great!”

Kelly, being who she is, smiled and said: “Thank you.”

He turned toward her, pulling her to him. He sat down his drink and fondled her ass with one hand while the other went inside the top of her dress and quickly found a stiff nipple only too willing to be rolled and tweaked. Too quickly, a couple of other folks came in to get drinks.

Kelly pulled back and quietly said, “You should get back to your seat.”

She could tell the guy was high, but he was cool and went to his seat.

The group was known for giving concert-goers their money’s worth by playing long sets. They had been playing for maybe an hour when Kelly noticed Mr. Hands had come in for another drink. She nonchalantly bumped into his shoulder as he was pulling a beer from the refrigerator. He left his beer in the fridge and moved Kelly around to the end of the counter.

He pulled her in tight and hugged her while his open mouth went on an attack on her tongue. Both hands were on her ass. He moved one under her hem and raised the back of the dress. Then the second hand joined onto her bare ass. He tugged her cheeks apart. They continued to play tongue hockey.

He moved one hand to the front, pulled up her dress and had two fingers jammed into her twat in one quick motion. He was finger fucking her furiously as his thumb was bouncing on her clit. Kelly quickly orgasmed on his hand.

A couple of women came up to the bar counter. Kelly pulled back and pushed his hand from her cunt.

He leaned into her ear and said, “I need to fuck you. Here. Right now.”

Kelly quickly scanned the room and realized the darkest most secluded spot is where we had been standing. She squeezed his hand and then came back over and stood between me and the wall. She leaned forward on the rail. I turned and smiled at her. The beer and booze had been working their magic on me.

Kelly said nothing but gave me a look of ‘sorry, but I need this.’ I turned to see the guy close in tight to her backside. Her sundress was pulled up onto her butt. From the moves he made, a quick squat, a wiggle around, and then he stood back up, combined with the look on Kelly’s face, it was clear he had just stuffed his cock into my wife. And from the quickly changing look on her face, I could tell he must be hung. Later Kelly said it felt like, “a fat eight-inches.”

To their credit, they didn’t make a scene. I’m pretty big so I blocked most of the side view of their coupling to the suite. He was fucking her very slowly which made it hard to tell they were genitally-connected and Kelly’s dress had fallen back down covering much of her ass. They had fucked for maybe ten minutes when Kelly grabbed my bicep and pulled her face into my arm and tried to bury the sound of an orgasm.

PamelaDeRosa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PamelaDeRosa

He obviously felt her cum as she clamped onto his cock. He picked up the pace a little bit. They were clearly fucking now and could be seen if anyone was to look closely through the darkness. I was trying to enjoy the concert, but would also glance at them because, hey, I love to watch her fuck other guys, and I was trying to play a little bit of lookout.

It was during one of those glances where I caught eyes with a woman in her twenties who I think was there as a friend of one of the hot station chicks. She clearly had been watching the action closely and had figured out that Kelly and the guy were fucking. This gal was also pretty lit.

She pulled up to my side and said: “Some folks have all the fun.”

“Yeah, my wife lives for fun. That and cock.”

I got no reaction, so I’m not sure if she could hear me over the music.

She just stood next to me swaying to the music. I put my arm around her waist and I worked my hand lower onto her ass. Feeling no resistance, I slipped my hand under her skirt and rubbed her bare ass cheek and found a G-string running up her crack.

She reached over and stroked my cock through my slacks. We had been rubbing each other for a long time. I didn’t want to leave Kelly exposed with the guy’s cock in her twat.

I finally leaned over to the guy and said: “It’s time to nut dude.”

Kelly pulled my arm in and had another orgasm, this one much harder than the first. I saw the guy step back, tuck his dick away and headed back out to his seat. The girl next to me took my hand and pulled me to the restroom. She locked the door and dropped to her knees and I pulled out my cock.

I was hard as a rock from watching Kelly get fucked. My pre-cum had been running for quite a while. Short story, I was ready to blow a nut. And a good thing too because this chick was probably the worst cocksucker I’ve ever met. We had the light on in the restroom and I could tell she was young. Maybe eighteen or nineteen? No one was checking ID’s in the suite, so who knows?

She was either inexperienced, a lousy student, or too drunk. I did all that I could which was I held her head tight and face-fucked her. I’m not going to say she was really happy about it, but I did it. I blew a big load into her mouth. She was okay with that and swallowed, which sort of surprised me. After I dropped my load I zipped up and eased out of the door to find a guy waiting to get in right at the door. I slipped past him and he just stared at the chick trying to get up from her knees.

He stepped in and closed the door. I don’t know for a fact what happened, but I’m guessing she swallowed twice that night.

I went over to Kelly who was standing in my previous spot. Kelly said, “We should probably head out.”

“What’s up?” I asked.

“That guy made me do a huge squirt. I sprayed the floor, my legs, my shoes and the front of my dress. He dumped a ton of cum in me and there was a huge splat when it fell out. I couldn’t hold it and dump it in the toilet because the room was occupied for some reason?” she said as she winked at me. “I want out of here before the lights come on and someone sees the mess.”

So, we left a little early, but not too much. They were making their way back to the stage for an encore as we exited the venue. When we got to the car Kelly turned on the dome light and pulled up her dress to show me her sticky twat. It was a mix of her cum, her lube and the guy's cum load stuck to her lips and inner thighs.

The security guy waving a flashlight to direct traffic got a good look too as we were stuck in traffic for about a minute with him standing right next to Kelly’s window. She looked up at him and smiled. She didn’t think he saw her face though because he was fixated on her cunt.

On the drive home, I told Kelly about the lousy blowjob. She felt sorry for me because her sex was so satisfying, so she sucked on my dick for the whole drive. When we got home she pulled her dress up and dropped it at the back door. I met her on the bed and doggie fucked the hell out of her. She was still pretty loaded and she asked if we had any lube. That meant she was willing to take me up her butt.

I slopped some KY on her ass, rubbed my cock up and down her crack to lube up and then pushed it straight into her butthole. I pushed her down onto the mattress and rode her butt like a cowboy that night. I held her hips tightly and rammed in and out of her butt. I took me a little time but I busted my second nut in someplace that felt far, far better than the first time of the evening.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by GoodToBeMe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments