Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Strip Tease

20
9 Comments 9
6.2k Views 6.2k
1.1k words 1.1k words

One night you were late coming home from work, so I decided to do some online shopping. I bought some new clothes and shoes, and some movies for us to watch together. Then I found this great lingerie store that had millions of items. I bought a few things I knew you would love to see me in, and I decided to keep my order a secret until it came.

Two weeks later I finally have my new lingerie, and I can’t wait to tease you.

You arrive home from work, and as you get to the door you see a note on it with your name written across the front.

"There is something special waiting for you upstairs. Follow the red carpet and take a seat, and don't forget a cold drink."

You put down your briefcase and walk to the fridge to get a beer. You pop it open and take a swig before heading to the bedroom. When you get to the end of the carpet, you see a chair set up with a table next to it for your drink. Sitting on the table is also an iPod in a dock that has a note saying "PLAY".

You press play and a high tempo song comes on. I walk the red carpet like a model and your jaw drops. My first outfit for the show is jade colored shorts and a lace cup bra with a matching jade piece under the cups. My soft pink nipples are clearly visible through the sheer lace cups. My black hair contrasts against my white skin and the green color in the clothing.

You adjust in your seat while I walk back out of the room to get changed into another outfit. You take a deep breath to relax. You need to get better prepared for the next time I come in the room.

Now I'm back, dancing in front of you in a whole new outfit. I am in a skin tight red dress that loves to hug every curve. You can't help but stare at my chest, watching my boobs bounce and wiggle.

I turn around and bend over, and you can clearly see a very small black lace thong covering my sweet pussy. You can see I have shaved completely. I smile over my shoulder as I see you shifting again in your chair. I also see a tent being pitched in your pants.

I change again into a black and teal blue chemise set. The cups are a black lace, and the bodice is a deep teal and then another strip of black lace at the bottom. Beneath, I’m wearing a matching pair of black lace panties. I pull up the back of the top, and you can see the panty hugging my tight ass perfectly. Just like you like to do with your hands.

I can see the want and lust in your eyes. You want me so bad. I walk over to you and kiss you gently on the cheek. My hand 'accidentally' brushes against you cock and it causes you to jump. I grin and walk away to put on my final outfit.

I step into the room in black heels. Covering my sweet pussy lips and tight ass is a pair of sheer black panties. Covering my big breasts is a sheer black robe that clasps closed under my breasts and is open the rest of the way down, right down to my ankles.

FelicitaSweet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FelicitaSweet

I walk straight to you and kiss you deeply on the lips. My hands move to your pants and pop open the button and pulls down the zipper. You lift your ass off the chair so I can remove your pants and boxers in one movement. I slide my fingers across your already hard cock and feel it twitch and throb under my fingers.

I grin and lick the tip with my tongue, tasting the precum that is already leaking out of you. Your hand grabs my arm and pulls you up to me. I can see it in your eyes, you want to fuck me badly.

I slide out of my panties and climb on top of you. you can feel the heat radiating from my pussy. I'm already dripping wet so it doesn't take much to slide all the way down your cock. We both moan out loud and kiss passionately as I sit for a minute with your cock inside me.

I slowly start to ride you. I take my time, teasing you. Slow at first and then picking up speed when I couldn't wait any longer. You unhook my robe and kiss and nibble at my breasts. You twist my nipples between your fingers, causing my pussy to tighten around your cock for a second.

The passion and heat is building between us. We are both getting close to cumming and we can both sense it. Your hand reaches down and rubs my clit. It sends me over the edge. I scream your name and bite into your shoulder as I start cumming around your cock.

You feel my pussy contracting around you and it sends you over the top. You start cumming, spurt after spurt into my wet pussy. Our moans and screams could wake the neighbors as we continue to make each other cum until we can't breathe.

As we are both coming down from cumming, you pick me up and carry me over to the bed. You throw me down and climb on top of me. You kiss me from my lips down to my toes, up and down each leg.

Once you reach my pussy, you kiss it softly. I can barely feel it. Then, before I knew what was happening, you dive in. Licking and tongue fucking my pussy while your finger rubs my clit. I'm already so horny that I am cumming again almost instantly.

But you don't stop there, sliding two fingers inside of me and finding my G-spot in no time. Wave after wave of pleasure is rolling through my entire body.

Your other hand finds its way back to my clit and rubs furiously. I can feel my next orgasm building high inside me. I hear you say, "Cum for me," and I start cumming. I even start squirting right into your mouth. I feel like I am cumming forever, I am thrashing all over the bed and screaming loudly.

After a few minutes you slow your pace on my clit and pull your fingers out and lick them clean. You slide back up my body, kissing your way back to my lips. I can taste myself on your lips as you kiss me.

You lay back and pull me on top of you, our naked bodies intertwined as we drift off to sleep...

 

Published 
Written by QTpie210
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments