Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Succumbing To Nature

10
7 Comments 7
6.1k Views 6.1k
4.4k words 4.4k words
Competition Entry: Sexy Cam Fun
Nick stood on the riverbank, staring at the water as it cascaded mercilessly over the rocks. The sun beat against his skin; beads of sweat dripped down his forehead. There wasn’t even the slightest hint of a breeze; he knew the sun would take its toll on him later, but at the moment, he didn’t care.

“These are going to be incredible,” he muttered, peering through the camera and zooming in for his next shot. He expertly clicked the button several times before reviewing the pictures. “Damn, I’m getting good.”

The pictures encompassed the exotic beauty that existed in the seemingly commonplace park. In the center of the river were numerous statues of rocks placed delicately on top of one another. The sight had fascinated him since the first time he’d seen them. He wondered who’d been adventurous enough to go into the river and carefully arrange the rocks in such a fashion that they seemed to tell a story. Nick snapped a few more pictures, capturing the pine trees that loomed in an almost foreboding manner behind the rock statues.

He was completely oblivious of the liveliness of the park around him as he focused on the most recent project for his photography portfolio. He even ignored the numerous women who blatantly stopped to admire his ruffled, sandy-blond hair and his tanned, muscular, bare chest. He walked along the bank, veering around dog-walkers and joggers, looking for more of the strange rock statues.

Nick froze and sucked in his breath, amazed at the sight across the water. He’d ignored every single person he’d encountered that morning, but the woman his gaze was now fixed on was too fascinating to ignore. He’d come here to photograph the beauty of nature, and this woman was nature Herself.

She sat atop a boulder that jutted out of the water. She leaned back slightly, her hands flat against the rock as she rested her weight on her arms. Her hair spilled down her back all the way to her waist; it was a deep brown, cast through with shades of mahogany that glinted in the sunlight. Her face was turned up towards the sky, her eyes closed. She looked both serene and fierce, just like the water that flowed beneath her.

The tanned legs that stuck out of a pair of cut-off shorts were never-ending; they stretched down over the rock like vines, her bare feet dangling in the water. Her breasts, Mother Nature’s perfect gift, were accentuated by a tight, white tank top. They were an equal balance: not large, but not small either. They looked nice and firm, even though it didn’t appear that she wore a bra.

Without thinking, Nick found himself looking at her through the camera. He rarely photographed people, but this woman was the embodiment every goal he’d had in mind for this project. He took picture after picture, boldly walking farther down the path until he faced her head on. He was lost in the love of his art, not even thinking about the fact that he was photographing a stranger.

“For the love of God, Nick. Could you please tell me why on earth you’re taking my picture?” she asked. Her voice was familiar.

The hand holding the camera dropped to his side as walked to the edge of the bank and stared in surprise. “Alyssa?”

“Yes, Nick. Remember me? We see each other five days a week. That’s been going on for about two years now.”

He continued to gape at her, trying to understand how this goddess that Mother Nature had placed before him could possibly be the same stiff, brusque woman he’d worked with for two years. Nick was a corporate attorney, and Alyssa was a paralegal at the same firm. Though he’d worked closely with her on several cases, he barely knew her on a personal level. Alyssa’s cold and impersonal attitude towards everyone in the firm had earned her the nickname Ice Queen.

Day in and day out, she dressed impeccably in a modest skirt and suit jacket. Even on Fridays, when those who weren’t due in court dressed casually, Alyssa never strayed from her professional attire. Her hair was always pulled into a tight bun; not a single hair was ever out of place. He hadn’t even realized how long it was. He glanced once more at her perfect breasts; both nipples were pointing at him. With her suit jackets and high collared shirts that diminished her sexually, he’d guessed her to be an A-cup. He’d been off by at least an entire cup size.

“Sorry, Alyssa. I didn’t recognize you dressed like an actual human being.”

She slid off the rock and waded through the water until she reached the bank. He reached an arm out to help her, but she grabbed onto a tree branch instead and climbed out. “It’s Saturday. Did you expect me to wear suits on the weekend?”

“I actually didn’t think you owned anything else.”

She raised her eyebrows. “I do have a life outside of work. Apparently, so do you. One that involves acting like a crazy stalker and taking pictures of people without permission.”

“Yes, Alyssa. I like to spend my weekends following around the least friendly person I have ever met in my entire life so I can spend even more time being talked down to.”

“Being talked down to by the Ice Queen?” Alyssa asked, wiping her face into a mask. She didn’t want him to see how stung she was by his words. She knew her colleagues had every right to think of her as a cold bitch, but hearing someone point it out was something different entirely. Especially when that someone was Nick.

“You know about that?” He felt a pang of guilt for having gotten caught up in making fun of her behind her back with his colleagues. It wasn’t even that he disliked Alyssa. He didn’t know whether he liked or disliked her, because he knew absolutely nothing about her.

“Yes, I know about that. I have ears. You still haven’t answered my question. Why were you taking my picture?”

“I was taking photos for my portfolio. You happened to be in the way of my shot.” He wasn’t about to tell the woman who’d resisted every effort he and his colleagues had made to befriend her that he’d been mesmerized by her beauty.

“Well, excuse me for enjoying my Saturday. What do you mean, your portfolio?”

“That would be my life outside of work, when I’m not stalking people that is,” he said with a grin. “I’m a photographer. It’s my passion.” He didn’t expect her to understand anything about passion. The woman was completely wooden, utterly emotionless.

“Are you any good?”

His grin widened. “Of course. I don’t do anything I’m not good at.”

I’ll bet you don’t, she thought, unable to keep the wicked smile off her face. She felt her cheeks burn as waves of embarrassment washed over her; she suddenly had the unreasonable fear that he could hear her thoughts.

Nick looked at her in surprise, wishing he knew what she was thinking. Was that a smile he’d seen on her face? Was she actually capable of emotion?

“Well, if you want some really good shots, I can show you an amazing place, much better than this overly infested area,” she said, ducking to avoid a Frisbee that soared over her head. She kept her voice casual, not wanting to show her interest. She didn’t want him to know how much his bare chest affected her. She knew she hadn’t simply been in the way of his shot. She’d allowed him to take several pictures of her before she’d spoken up.

Not only did Alyssa have a strict rule about not dating co-workers, but she also had a strict rule about even being friends with them. She’d been brought up to believe that business should not be mixed with pleasure, so she kept her personal life completely separate from her work life. Alyssa had found Nick attractive the moment she’d met him, but his physical attractiveness was easy to ignore. After working with him, she’d realized that there was so much more to him than good looks. Her attraction had soon developed into a crush; her crush had soon developed into something much deeper. She’d watched him from afar, secretly laughing at his jokes and admiring his in-control, free-spirited attitude. She’d vowed never to act on her feelings, and as time passed, she knew she couldn’t even if she wanted to. Nick, along with the rest of the office, thought she hated him.

Nick raised his eyebrows. “You know a place? I’m looking for shots that encompass the wild innocence of nature, not a place that will put viewers to sleep.”

She sighed. He thought she was boring, but she knew it was her own fault that he knew nothing about her. “I’m headed there anyway, follow me or don’t.” She turned swiftly, her long hair smacking him in the face as it flew out behind her. She couldn’t help but put a little extra swing her step, knowing that it would make her ass look irresistible in the tight shorts.

Nick’s eyes were glued to her perfect ass as it wiggled in the tiny shorts. He couldn’t imagine that she knew of an amazing spot, but he followed her in a daze as she waded back into the creek and walked along the current. The water seeped into his socks and sneakers, but the cold was a welcome blessing in contrast with the heat of the sun.

They walked in silence for some time. He followed her through the river, wondering where they could possibly be going. Nick looked around; the sidewalk gave way to a dirt trail, and there were fewer and fewer people. “Do you actually have a destination in mind? Or are you just crazy?”

“Trust me, this is worth the walk. We’re almost there.” She waded out of the creek, not towards the direction of the wide bank, but in the direction of the tree covered hill that towered above the river. Nick stared in awe, impressed with the way she walked effortlessly up the rocky, slanted hill, only occasionally grabbing a tree branch for support. She seemed completely unaware of her bare feet as she walked on the twig-covered ground.

“Coming?” She glanced behind her, suppressing the urge to smile at the expression on his face. He’d definitely noticed her ass.

Nick primarily photographed elements of nature, so he’d done a lot of climbing and hiking; he had no difficulty following Alyssa up the hill, in spite of the fact that it wasn’t meant for hiking. The higher they climbed, the more densely packed with trees the area became. They finally reached the top of the hill, and Alyssa wove her way in and out of the trees. Her twists and turns seemed completely random to Nick, but she seemed to know exactly where she was going.

Nick sucked in his breath, looking around in wonderment when they stepped out of a stand of trees and into a clearing. The field was full of long, lush grass; the blades were such a vivid shade of green that they looked as if they’d been painted. The small field was entirely surrounded by thick pines that loomed upwards, reaching in vain towards the sky. They cloaked the field in shadows, which was a gift on this blistering day. In the center of the field, and looking completely out of place, sat a blanket, picnic basket, and pair of sandals.

Alyssa smiled, pleased by Nick’s reaction. “Welcome to my secret hideout.”

“Wow. This is incredible. I doubt anyone even knows this is here. How did you even find this place?”

“I like to explore,” she said, her voice suddenly husky. She was breaking her ultimate rule, but there was no going back now. She didn’t know why Nick had been taking her picture, but seeing his interest in her broke through the walls she’d built to keep him away. She couldn’t continue denying her feelings.

“What a coincidence. So do I.” Something stirred inside him at the sultry tone of her voice. He couldn’t believe he’d never realized how beautiful she was. Her green eyes, nearly as vibrant as the grass, had a mischievous twinkle in them. He was used to seeing them hidden behind thick glasses; he realized that the glasses were just another of the many tools she used to keep people away.

“I thought you came to take pictures.

SelenaRyan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SelenaRyan

Snap away.” She put one hand on her hip and the other behind her head, striking a pose.

“Yes ma’am,” he said mockingly, in an effort to conceal his surprise. She actually had a sense of humor. Who would’ve thought? “But not like that. Be natural, like you were on the rock.”

She winked. “Yes, sir.” She sat on the blanket, stretching her legs out and leaning back on her hands. She looked up at the sky, an expression of serenity crossing her face.

Nick pulled off his wet socks and shoes before aiming the camera at her. He momentarily slipped back into artist mode as he snapped away, directing her to move this way or that so he could capture her from every angle. “God, you’re beautiful,” he said before he could stop himself.

Her breath caught in her throat and her heart fluttered; the moment she’d secretly been waiting for was here, and it was time to make a decision. “If you want to take nature photographs, then I suppose I should be more natural.” She forced herself to act before she lost her nerve. She pulled her shirt over her head and tossed it to the side, confirming Nick’s suspicion that she wasn’t wearing a bra.

The camera hand dropped to his side as Nick watched in amazement. Her perfect breasts were firm and shapely. He imagined how well they would fit in his hands. Despite the heat, her large nipples pointed at him invitingly. Her skin was evenly bronzed; apparently, this wasn’t the first time she’d taken her clothes off outdoors.

Nick was still admiring her breasts when she stood and unzipped her shorts. She held his gaze, fueled by the obvious effect she was having on him, as she slowly slipped the shorts off. His mouth dropped open. She wasn’t wearing panties. Her smooth pussy was completely bald. Just like her upper body, there were no tan lines below her waist.

Alyssa laughed. “You’re drooling.” She sat down and stretched her legs out again.

Nick cleared his throat, momentarily paralyzed by the control she had over him. Usually, it was he who had women drooling over him. “This wasn’t what I had in mind when I said I liked to photograph nature,” he said, trying to regain control over the situation.

“Would you like me to put my clothes back on?” She tossed her head back, her hair fanning out across her back. He wanted to run his fingers through it.

“Absolutely not. Keep that pose, it’s exquisite,” he said, raising the camera again. This time, as he snapped away, he wasn’t just lost in his art. He was lost in her beauty. With her soft skin and perfect curves, she really was a gift from Mother Nature. The mud that covered her feet and ankles made her look even more appealing; it added to the effect that she was an incarnation of nature. He walked closer to her as he took picture after picture of her naked form. By the time he was just inches from her, his cock was fully hard and begging to be set free.

Alyssa looked up at the bulge in his jeans, the desire growing inside her. She’d never thought of herself as an exhibitionist, but watching him grow increasingly hard as he took her picture was making her hotter than she’d ever felt before. “That looks uncomfortable.”

“It is. Are you going to do something about it, Ice Queen? It’s only fair, seeing as how it’s your fault I’m uncomfortable.”

She took the camera from his hand and set it on the blanket. She got to her knees, smiling up at him she slowly unzipped his jeans. He pushed his jeans and boxers down to his ankles. His long cock sprang out at her. Alyssa managed to suppress the gasp that nearly escaped her lips. His cock was beautifully appealing, and longer and thicker than any she’d seen before. The thought of putting its enormity in her mouth was daunting, but she was always up for a challenge.

“Suck it,” he said.

She smiled to herself. That was exactly what she planned to do, but it was going to be on her terms. She placed her hands on his thighs, bracing herself as she flicked her tongue out. She slowly circled her tongue around the tip of his cock, already tasting the savory pre-cum. He moaned in both ecstasy and frustration. She continued slowly circling her tongue around his tip, gradually moving farther down his shaft with each lick. She ran her tongue up and down his length, daunted once again by its size. She ran her tongue along the underside, applying the slightest amount of pressure; he groaned in response.

She closed her lips around the tip of his cock, taking only a centimeter into her mouth before sliding her lips off again. She teasingly repeated this motion several times. Without warning, she clamped her lips around his cock and slammed her head down, forcing his full length into her mouth. She just barely managed not to gag.

“Oh fuck, yes,” he moaned.

She grasped the base of his cock with one hand, moving it in rhythm with her mouth as she bobbed her head up and down. She greedily sucked his cock, shoving it all the way in and all the way back out again, grasping his ass for support.

Nick’s legs shook as he struggled to stay standing; he was lost in the pleasure she was giving him. “Fuck, you’re good at that, Ice Queen.” He tangled a hand in her hair and pushed her head forward, holding it there as he thrust his hips. She gagged, but made no move to pull away. He thrust his hips harder, fucking her face ceaselessly.

“That’s it. Suck it, Ice Queen.” He couldn’t believe this prim and proper woman had ever even given a blowjob, let alone that she possessed the skill she did. The thought of the well-dressed, composed woman he saw in the office everyday being the same naked, mud-covered angel who lustily sucked his cock brought him to the breaking point. “Shit, that’s it. I’m gonna cum.”

She clamped her lips even tighter around his cock as he spurted hot sprays of cum into her mouth. She swallowed drop after drop, shocked at the amount of cum he had. She kept her lips sealed around him for several seconds, until she was sure he was spent.

“Damn, Ice Queen,” he said, resting his hands on her shoulders.

She slowly pulled her lips off, flicking her tongue around the tip of his cock, cleaning every last drop of cum. She collapsed on the blanket, breathless. She enjoyed sucking cock, but she’d never before sucked such a well-endowed man, or with such ferocity. Despite her sore jaw, she’d loved every second of it, and a smile spread across her face.

Nick slipped his pants the rest of the way off and lay next to her. He hungrily took in the sight of her naked body, already feeling his cock stirring again. Her eyes were closed; she looked at peace. He leaned over her and placed his lips on hers. How was it that he hadn’t kissed her yet? Her soft lips parted, and he slid his tongue into her mouth.

She moaned into his mouth. His lips were rough, his face scratchy, his tongue forceful…The scent of his sweat met her nostrils as she inhaled him, following his tongue with hers with equal force. She wrapped her arms around him, pulling him closer. They kissed for several minutes, passionately devouring the taste of the other, their tongues dancing, and their lips struggling desperately to meld into one.

She tilted her head back as he kissed down her jawline. He planted soft kisses along her neck, moving down her chest until he reached her breasts. He flicked his tongue between them, licking up the sweat that glistened against her tanned skin. She moaned softly as he closed his lips around one of her nipples, his hand cupping the other breast. He sucked her nipple, nibbling gently and flicking his tongue around it. He switched, giving the same attention to the other one.

“Oh, Nick.”

He kissed down her stomach, circling his tongue along her belly button until he reached the top of her hairless mound. He kissed along her inner thighs, rubbing his fingers as lightly as possible over her pussy. His mouth hovered over her opening and he blew gently inside.

“Nick, Nick, please.”

He smiled as planted feather light kisses along her inner thighs. Her pussy glistened before him, making him hungry for it, but he wasn’t going to give her what she wanted until he teased her just as she’d teased him. He gently caressed her inner thighs, enjoying the smooth feel of her skin as his fingers lightly tickled her pussy. She moaned in frustration and thrust her pussy forward.

He couldn’t resist any more. He pressed his face into her, breathing in her scent and burying his tongue in her pussy. She was already dripping with juices. He lapped them up greedily as he explored every part of her beautiful pussy with his tongue, inserting it into her opening as she moaned with pleasure.

“Oh, fuck, Nick.”

Her moans grew louder as he continued devouring her; her entire body twitched underneath him. He flicked his tongue over her clit, inserting a finger inside her. He sucked her clit into his mouth as he moved his finger in and out of her.

“Yes, yes, Nick,” she muttered over and over.

He moved his finger harder and faster, nibbling gently on her clit. She cried out, her hips thrusting into the air and her legs twitching. “Fuck, yes!” He felt more juices flood on to his finger.

She collapsed, breathless; her fingers and toes were almost numb. “Oh my God.”

He looked down at her. Despite her nakedness and tangled hair, there was still something innocent about her. His cock was already hard again, throbbing in anticipation. He straddled her, leaned down, and kissed her. Her mouth met his, furiously taking him in as she became even more turned on by her own taste on his tongue.

He pulled back, positioning his cock at her opening. She moaned. “You want it, Ice Queen?”

“Yes, fuck me, Nick.”

He’d planned to make her beg, but the desperate desire in her voice made it so he couldn’t resist. Her pussy was soaking wet, but his thick cock still had trouble slipping inside her. She gasped as he finally pushed all the way in and held himself there. “Fuck, you’re tight, Ice Queen. You sure you can handle me?”

“Start fucking me and find out.”

He started slow, moving in and out until she began thrusting her hips into his, urging him to go faster. He gradually fucked her harder and harder, his desire growing with each thrust. She moaned and dug her nails into his back as he pounded her pussy. He fucked her as if she was the last woman on earth and this was the last bit of pleasure he would ever experience.

“Oh, fuck, yes,” she moaned. She cupped her hands over her breasts, rubbing them and rolling her nipples between her fingers.

“Fuck, that’s hot,” he panted. “You’re a little slut at heart, aren’t you, Ice Queen?”

“Yes, yes I am.”

His words seemed to turn her on even more. “You don’t get fucked enough, do you, slut?”

“No. I need to be fucked, Nick. Fuck me hard.” She closed her eyes as the ecstasy overwhelmed her.

“That’s it, Ice Queen, cum all over my cock.”

“Nick, Nick, Nick!” she screamed as she came.

The feel of her pussy tightening around him brought him to the edge. “Oh shit, Ice Queen. You’re making me cum again.” He pumped into her, spurting every last bit of cum inside her.

They both breathed heavily as he leaned over and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around him as they kissed slowly and lovingly now that their desperate need for each other had been met. Finally, he pulled out of her and lay next to her. She rested her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes.

He kissed the top of her head. “Damn, Ice Queen. I never would’ve expected that from you.”

She smiled. “I’m full of surprises. And I’m not an Ice Queen, at least not all the time.”

He ran his fingers through her hair. “No, you aren’t. I see that now. But why?”

“I’ve always liked you, Nick, but my career is important to me. I don’t see how I can succeed if I have personal relationships at work, and not just with you, with anyone.”

“Hmm, I’m not sure I see your logic. I bet if you let your guard down, Alyssa, you might be surprised.”

“Maybe,” she said. “I was today, anyway.” She kissed him lightly on the lips before looking him in the eyes. Her green eyes twinkled wickedly. “So, did you get enough pictures?”

Published 
Written by DontHaveASexyCliche
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments