Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Summer Heat

"Gerald has fantasized about the girl next door forever. Now he has a pool and its hot out"

20
7 Comments 7
15.8k Views 15.8k
3.4k words 3.4k words
Recommended Read
Gerald wiped the cool water from his body and waded to the pool’s edge. God, that felt good. The humidity was suffocating and the summer heat relentless. Another scorcher. The new in-ground pool was the best investment he’d ever made.

He ran his fingers through the dark wet tangles atop his head and stepped out of the water. Within seconds, the moist warm air had him sweating again. He poured a tall glass of lemonade and sucked down half. It hit the spot. He sat on the edge of the pool and let his feet dangle in its cooling waters.

Much better, indeed.

“Howdy, neighbor.” Annabelle’s crystalline voice floated down to his ears. Hearing it brought a smile to his face. He looked up and flashed a smile at her peeking over the fence they shared.

Damn, she's gorgeous.

Her green eyes sparkled like emeralds in the brilliant sun, her smile wide, playful and bright. She had her long blonde hair rolled up in a bun and the perspiration dotted along her hairline only made her all the more sexy.

“Hey, Anna.”

“How’s the new pool?”

Gerald chuckled. She’d always been nice to him, but she was out of his league, and he knew it. He was positive she knew it too. Every conversation they’d had, he had initiated, and she had politely responded. This was a first. But then, he was the only one in the neighborhood with a pool, and last he checked, the thermometer said ninety-eight.

“It’s awesome.”

“I bet. It’s a scorcher today.”

She was artfully trying to obtain an invitation. If she only knew how badly he wanted to see her in a bathing suit, dripping wet. But she was too polite to invite herself.

Gerald took a deep breath and summoned all the courage he could muster. It was to use his pool, but asking her over seemed an impossible request. A chance of a lifetime. If nothing more than to see her half naked and feed his fantasies more, he swallowed and made his play.

“I’ve got lemonade too if you wanna come over and cool off.”

“Really?” Her eyes lit up and her intoxicating smile widened. Just the sight of it sent a surge of arousal through him.

“Sure. Come on over.”

“Thank you, Gerry. Be right there.”

He waited until her shadow through the wooden slats of the fence disappeared before he sprang up and checked his hair in the window’s reflection. He tousled it quickly, then ran into his house to fetch a second glass.

Returning to his backyard, he heard the slap of her flip-flops approaching, and he dashed to the gate and opened it. The door swung inward and the vision it brought staggered him.

Annabelle’s long hair was loose and floating down and her white bikini was tiny. It sculpted her slender curves in ways he’d imagined and jacked off envisioning all too often. The little swimsuit’s stark white was a beautiful contrast to her tan skin. She was so fricking hot. A goddess. She smiled up at him and he fought for breath.

“Lemon—lemonade?”

“Sure, that’d be great.”

He stepped inward, allowing her to pass, and latched the gate behind them. Scrambling, he ran past her, and poured her a glass with shaking hands. He bit his lip, trying to regain his composure. Turning to her, her smile kicked the wind from his chest once more, and she took the glass and drank from it.

He watched as the world slowed. Her head tilted back, hand raised, and poured the contents into her supple, luscious mouth. His cock lurched in response and he fumbled with his own glass, turning from her in embarrassment. Thankful for the thickness of his long khaki shorts, he faked a cough, and turned back.

“Mmmmm. Just the thing. Thanks, Gerry.”

“You―you’re welcome.” He managed to sputter a reply and forced his gaze to remain on her and not drop to the teeny top barely containing her pert little swells. His nerves went haywire every time she was near.

She took another drink. Her small pink tongue flicked out and licked the sweat misted across her upper lip and he flinched. His cock swelled more and he quickly took a seat, allowing the billowed folds of his shorts to disguise his throbbing erection.

Annabelle flipped her head back over her shoulder and grinned. It was dazzling to behold and he could only grin right back.

“May I?”

She was asking to get in his pool, he realized as he stared at her, struggling with the urge to survey her rocking body. The last thing he wanted to do now was creep her out.

“Oh. Yeah, of course.”

She turned and he immediately stuffed his fist into my mouth and bit down on his knuckles. The bottom to her bikini was not quite a thong, but definitely not Granny approved. The white material bunched between her sculpted ass cheeks, and summoned the delusion it was his cock wedged there. He choked off a groan and watched in a trance as she dove in.

With Annabelle under water, he used the moment to shift his aching dick to the left and down the legs of his shorts. In a rush of cascading white water, she surfaced, flinging her long wet hair back. It was like a scene from a movie.

She wiped the long shimmering strands slick against her skull and flashed him a grin over her shoulder. The white of her swimsuit was wet and now semi-sheer. Her dark areolas demanded his attention. Unable to resist, he surrendered his gaze to drink in the heavenly vision.

“God. That feels so good.”

“Yeah…” But my cock’s going to explode any second now.

Annabelle gave him another bright smile and waded to the steps at the far end. Gerald had no more resistance. It was completely unfair. She was so fucking gorgeous and practically naked. How could he not stare?

She emerged from the pool, her golden skin glistening with rivulets of water, and walked slowly around the pool. Still staring like a damn fool, he fumbled with his glass, barely managing not to spill it, and took a long drink. The iced lemonade did nothing to quench the fires burning through him.

Her brilliant green gaze remained fixed on him, her pink full lips still grinning playfully. With a sensual grace, her long tanned legs brought her to him. Stopping right in front of him, she picked up her glass and took a slow drink.

Her wet suit hugged every nuance of her incredible body. Dark nipples, hard as rocks, poked out at him. A veiled thin thatch of brown hair aimed straight down the small vee of her bottoms to the crevice of delight between her legs. Swallowing hard, he tore his gaze from her body and managed a bashful smile.

“Thanks for letting me cool off in your pool,” she said, her soft voice turned husky and sensual. Was she teasing him? Could she tell he had a gigantic hard-on twitching between his legs for her? She set her glass down and then took his from his hand. Gerald stared at her and she set his aside.

Annabelle stepped forward, straddled his lap, and sat down. There was no help for it. He groaned as her thigh crushed his erection, pushing it down inside his shorts.

“So if I take care of that, can I use your pool whenever I want?”

“Th—that?” Was she really offering to fuck him?

“This.” The goddess in his lap reached down between them and encased the outline of his cock with her fingers. Her grip was gentle and a mischievous grin swept across her plump pink lips.

Ever since she’d moved into the rental house next door, he’d done little else than fantasize about being with her. Now here she was, straddling him, and grasping his throbbing dick. It was too good to be true. He had to be dreaming.

He swallowed the lump of doubt lodged in his throat and grabbed the edges of his chair. Nowhere else seemed appropriate to put them and confusion poured into his brain. He wanted to touch her. Badly. But it was only a daydream, wasn’t it?

“Well?” she asked, tilting her head to one side.

Her emerald eyes seized his and the fire raging through him exploded. His cock lurched in her grasp. It was amazing how just seconds ago the khaki of his shorts had felt so thick and now felt much too thin.

“I…I…” he shook his head and bit his lower lip. Wake up, you fool! But the heavenly vision before him remained. How could this be? Like the last piece of a puzzle falling into place, everything suddenly made sense.

She was offering herself as payment for the right to use his pool. Oh, and how he wanted to take her, have her, ravage her, like he had so many times in his dreams. But it wouldn’t be right.

Chivalry barged to the forefront of his mind, stamping out the lust and wicked perversion threatening to take control. He couldn’t do that. He couldn’t take advantage of Annabelle. As much as he’d love to fuck her, he respected her.

Further, he was a little shocked. She’d never shown a side like this. Annabelle was always articulate, intelligent, and often to his dismay, proper. Giving up sexual favors for something she wanted was not her style. Maybe he didn’t know her as well as he’d convinced himself.

With trembling hands, he took hers and pulled it away from his cock. A little hiss escaped his lips in protest, but it had to be. Her eyes shimmered from playfulness to inquisition. All he could give was an apologetic smile.

“Anna,” he nearly choked on the name that haunted his erotic dreams every night.

PrincexCharmmingTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PrincexCharmmingTS

“You don’t have to do that. You can use my pool any time you want.”

She settled back. Her slight weight shifting from his thighs to his knees and she fixed him with blank look. The grin was gone and he couldn’t read what emotion might be running through her.

“Don’t have to do what?”

“This. You…you don’t have to give me sex.”

Too late did he realize the damage had been done. The awkwardness settling in between them was irreversible. She would always feel weird around him now. He would always recall the feel of her hand on his cock, her slender thighs straddled across his and the erect splendor of her dark nipples, ripe and ready, right before his eyes.

How could they ever continue their friendship now, with this hanging over them?

“You’re going to make this hard on me, aren’t you?” She slipped back and stood, turning from him.

It was impossible not to take in the awesome sight of her ass and his gaze traced her luscious curves. Like an upside down heart, slick with water, with a semi-sheer white bikini barely covering, it was an erotic masterpiece. His dick twitched again, still raging hard, and desperate for release. Damn.

“Wha…what? Hard on you?”

“I wasn’t coming onto you so I can use your pool.”

He swallowed another dry lump. “I…then…why then?”

She took a deep breath and her arms crossed in front as if she were holding herself together. “God, Gerry. This is hard for me.”

“What is?” He stood. The waver in her voice, the strain, the hint of anguish, made him want to comfort her. But he dare not touch her.

“I’m not used to having to make the first move.”

“First move?”

“I…I’ve had a crush on you since I moved in.”

If a wrecking ball had swung in from nowhere and slammed into his chest, it couldn’t have been more effective in knocking the wind from him.

“I know you like me. The hungry way you look at me. The noble way you try not to stare at my tits. But I know you check me out. I like that you do. And I’ve waited…” She turned, facing him and it took more willpower than he thought he could ever possess to meet her gaze instead of locking on her hardened peaks. “…I’ve waited for so long. I’ve waited for you to ask me out. I know you’re shy, Gerr. I get that, but I don’t want to wait any longer.”

“Wha…what?” The world slung into a forty-five degree angle and he faltered to keep his footing. It was surreal. Could this really be happening?

“I thought if I gave you enough reason—to know for sure I wouldn’t reject you, then you would finally make a play for me. I thought if you saw me in my swimsuit, if I got wet in your pool, maybe then… I guess I didn’t—”

“Wait, what? You were…you wanted me…to ask you out?” Gerald’s heart nearly exploded at this news. The girl of his dreams, the proverbial girl-next-door, had been waiting for him to make a move.

“Yes.” Her lips stretched wider and she stepped closer. Her bright green gaze held his. “And I’m done waiting. You’re really cute when you’re shy, but I know there’s a man under all that shyness. A man who wants me. A man who desires me—who wants to take me—make me his own. Show me that man.”

“Anna—”

“Show me. Be that man, Gerr. We both know you want to. We both want you to. Do it.”

 “Anna—”

“Do it. Show me how much you want me. Be a man.”

He was sure his blood was pure steam by now as it scalded through his veins. His cock throbbed harder and bigger than it had ever been before and there was no disguising the pole jutting straight out from his fly.

A thousand times he’d jacked off, imagining her, taking her, fucking her. In his wildest dreams, he took her without hesitation and now, here she was, urging him on. His rational side wondered what the impact would be on their friendship, but she’d provoked the beast within, and it was winning out.

Stepping to her, he kissed her. Her lips were so soft, delicious, and met his with eager desire.

“Make me yours. Touch me. Touch me the way you’ve always wanted. Do it, Gerr.” Her words came as a breathy whisper as her fingers tangled into his hair at the nape of his neck.

Emboldened by her naughty talk, he seized her breasts, yanking the tiny white triangles of her bikini aside and scooped one with each hand. Her small tits were firm, but silky smooth and he strummed his thumbs across the diamond hard points. She moaned softly against his neck, sending a shiver down his spine.

“Yes. Take me.”

He could scarcely believe he was fondling her, for real, not in a dream, and they were more pert, perfectly round, and firm than any imagining had ever conjured. Dipping his head, he sucked one of her hardened nipples into his mouth. She cooed, running her fingers through his hair. Playing his tongue, he flicked it against the taught nub. She hissed, arching her back and stuffed more of her breast into his mouth.

The pulsing urgency between his legs was reaching a fever pitch, but did he dare just do it? She had brought this on; she wanted him too, so why hesitate?

He rose straight and captured her sweet mouth, kissed her fiercely, and let their tongues slash at one another. His fingers looped through the dangling knot at each hip, keeping the tiny bikini bottoms in place and yanked them. They fell from her, piling at their feet and he couldn’t stand it another second. He had to have her.

Spinning her around, he pushed her toward the table. She gripped the edge and arched her back, legs spread wide. The sight was the most erotic thing he’d ever seen and with no further delay, he yanked his zipper down and pulled out his throbbing erection.

Her pussy glistened with expectation and he shoved his pulsing dick into her. She gasped low and throaty, wiggling. Her tightness stretched to engulf all of him and he crammed inward until his hips met her tight ass. God, she felt so fucking good.

“Fuck me, Gerr. Fuck me,” she whispered.

Bucking forward, he buried all he had, and then withdrew. Her slippery grip was intense, and quivered against his rock hard length. Jamming forward, he filled her again. His hips slapped against her butt, pounding her tight little quim.

He must’ve died and gone to heaven. No woman had ever felt this good. None ever this beautiful, or this tight, and this slick with lust. She was pure rapture.

Annabelle ground back against him, her ass lifting in a rocking motion, and met every furious thrust he impaled her with over and over. A pressure built at the base of his cock and he knew he was going to come. Too soon! He wanted this feeling, this absolute pleasure, to last forever.

Panic stuck in his throat, suddenly dry and raw, realizing he was going to come too soon. The embarrassment would sting much worse. Of all the women in the world, why did it have to be Annabelle? If ever he wanted to last, to impress her, it was now.

Slowing his thrusts, he tried to hang on, even closing his eyes to banish the sight of her fucking him with the same lustful need surging through him. It was useless. His head filled with newly realized visions of her and the blissful squeeze of her pussy, so tight, so hot and slippery, was too much.

Biting his lip against the growl rumbling up his chest, he gripped her ass tight and pulled out. She squirmed, twisting at the waist, and stunned him with a dazzling gaze of languid satiation. Her fingers curled around his cock and pumped it against her hip.

The fire burst forth, racing up his shaft, and then splashed white hot against her tanned skin. The pearly globs sparkled in the sunlight, and splattered across her buttock, hand and hip. Breathing quick deep breaths, he marveled at the sight.

To see his seed on her was a high he’d never imagined. It was his cum—his cum— splattered across Annabelle. There was no way to rationalize how luck had favored him with this moment, but here it was.

Thank you, God!

She stroked him with firm, slow sweeps of her slender fingers, and milked the last of his load onto her ass. Grinning and panting for breath, she flashed him a wink. How could he resist and his lips split wide, returning the grin.

Had he really just fucked Annabelle? Even with the evidence gleaming across her backside, his spent cock in her hand, and her naked sweaty body right before him, it seemed an impossibility. A glorious, wonderful revelation.

Annabelle twisted further, curling an arm up and around his neck. Her lips took his, kissing him softly. Their tongues met with weak but fevered desire. Her hard nipple poked at his chest and he dared to wrap his hands around her and pull her to him.

 She sank into him, molding her body to his, and deepened the kiss. She shivered and leaned back against his encircled arms, grinning even brighter. “So, now will you ask me out?”

Gerald chuckled. “So, you want to catch a movie Friday?” Was it really that easy? Had he wasted all these months, afraid to ask her out, and all he had to do was man up?

“I’d love to, but in case you get any ideas, you need to know…”

“Know what?”

“I never put out on the first date.”

He burst into laughter and she broke away, and stepped into the pool. His cum, and her sweat washed away, leaving her smooth, pristine, and gorgeously tanned like it had all been a dream.

finis

Published 
Written by BrindleChase
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments