Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sunscreen

"Summer fun in the woods"

13
10 Comments 10
8.2k Views 8.2k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Competition Entry: Summer Loving
"Can we please stop? My feet are fucking killing me"

James glanced over his shoulder, catching Kate leaning against a tree rubbing her ankle.

"Jesus, how many times are we gonna have to fricken stop?" James moaned, turning back to help her.

"Oh I'm sorry, but um, who's dumb-ass idea was it to go on a hike on the hottest day of the year?" Kate snarled sarcastically. "I mean really James, who the fuck hikes in the middle of July? I'm sweating like hell, being eaten alive by mosquitoes and my feet are so blistered I think I need medical attention"

James rolled his eyes "Stop being such a drama queen. Maybe if you'd worn something more practical than denim shorts and converse, you'd be more comfortable." he snapped.

She sighed in frustration and began combing her fingers through her tangled blonde hair. She was on a short temper but knew ranting at James wasn't going to fix things.

"Did you bring any sunscreen?" Kate asked twisting round, checking her shoulders for any signs of redness "I think the stuff I had on earlier has worn off and I'm starting to burn"

James took off his rucksack and began rummaging through it "Err yeah, pretty sure I've got some, you want me to get it on your shoulders for you?"

Kate nodded and scooped her hair up in her hands. She exhaled contently when she felt the cool liquid touch her neck, followed by the touch of his hands. She felt his crotch brush against her shorts causing a thrilling shiver to run up her back.

She abruptly forgot her irritation of being in the woods. She wanted him. Now. Kate pushed into him harder, making sure he felt her ass pressed into him.

"Could you get the bottom of my back too, sweetie?" The tone of her voice had completely changed from her previous sarcastic quips. James trailed his hands down her white tank top, rubbing his hands over the large space between where her tank top finished and her shorts began.

"Mmmmmm, that feels really nice" She whispered tantalizingly.

James started to catch on. His hands skimmed over her back, creeping round to her stomach, still rubbing in the silky fluid. He could feel his cock beginning to harden as Kate began grinding her ass into him again. Still rubbing the sunscreen into her, he leaned in and placed his lips gently on her neck.

Her breath caught in her throat from the spontaneous contact of James' lips. She reached behind, thrusting her hand onto the back of his head, urging him closer, heatedly. He responded by sucking and biting at her neck, making her moan loudly. Her hands ran through his hair avidly, grasping and tugging at the brown curls.

"You like that, baby?" He spoke into her neck, the vibrations causing a delicious sensation against her skin.

Kate gasped in response. He moved his wet mouth away from her neck and spun her round, pushing her back against the tree. He crashed his lips into hers, driving his tongue into her mouth. She pushed hers forward ferociously, savoring the taste of his mouth. His hands cupped her face, craving more of her. Kate ran her hands down James' back, scraping her nails down franticly. She pulled away from their blazing kiss, running her tongue over his neck hungrily. Her hands reached for the buttons on his cargo pants, sliding them down and running them over the bulge of his boxers.

James lolled his head back and groaned deeply.

zara44sweet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
zara44sweet

Kate began rubbing at his cock harder, the friction of his boxers driving him insane. He was painfully hard now. She seen the yearning look in his eyes and knew what he wanted.

She dropped to her knees, and pulled his shorts down. She ran her tongue over the cotton material of his boxers, already wet with pre-cum. James whimpered gently. Her teasing was becoming too much to bear. Kate finally dragged his boxers to his knees, letting his pulsing erection bounce free. She gripped the base with her hand and lightly flicked her tongue over the head. James groaned deeply arching his head back, clutching her head to steady himself. He ran his fingers through her hair, pulling harder each time her tongue swept over his slit.

Kate wrapped her mouth around the tip of his cock, and slid her pink lips the whole way down his shaft, feeling his cock touch the back of her throat. He gasped loudly, thrusting his hips forward. She opened her eyes and gazed up seductively at him, her green eyes twinkling mischievously in the sunlight. James closed his eyes and tilted his head back further, his mouth slightly open in ecstasy. She gripped his hips tightly and slid her warm, clammy mouth back up his shaft, swirling her tongue around as she did. She began sliding her lips up and down his cock faster, one hand now gently tugging at his balls. James' breathing was getting heavier and he started pulling at her hair harder.

Knowing he was close, Kate pulled away from him, her lips tacky with pre-cum. She stood back up and pulled him in for another ardent kiss, clashing her mouth against his. His hands feverishly fumbled with the zipper on her shorts, and she soon felt them sliding down her thighs, followed by her soaking panties. James reluctantly pulled away from her scrumptious mouth.

"Turn round and bend over" he panted in her ear.

Kate did as told and braced herself on the tree. She felt James' hands clench hard into her hips, as he slid his cock into her. He pulled out and lunged into her again, harder. Kate tipped her head back and a moan escaped her lips.

"Harder baby, fuck me harder" She yelled

He gripped her hips harder, thrusting into her at furious pace. She cried out when his cock grazed over her g-spot, and James felt his balls begin to tighten at the sound of her moans. He grated over the spot again, making Kate's knees go weak.

"Don't stopp, Don't fucking stop.... keep doing that.. right there...OhmyGoddd "

He rubbed his dick over that spot again, thrusting in harder and faster. Kate could feel her orgasm beginning to build up inside her like a fire. Without warning, she threw her head back and gasped loudly, screaming his name. Her orgasm pushed him over the edge, and James' vision blurred as he shot his load deep into her pussy, his orgasm quaking through his body.

The kissed the top of her back before pulling out of her and pulling up his shorts. Kate turned around and dragged her panties and shorts back up, and adjusted them over her lean hips.

"Hiking isn't so bad after all." She said with a smile.

Published 
Written by Ashley_Maddison
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments