Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Surprising Affair Part 1

"If you neglect your woman, she will go elsewhere"

3
4 Comments 4
6.0k Views 6.0k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Chloe was a girl who knew what she wanted. headstrong, beautiful and determined but her one area of weakness, was her boyfriend Alex, who basically treated her like shit.  This asshole was a layabout bum, he never supported her, cheated on her continuously yet still she took it. I would have been happy to let this pass but for one thing, I was in love with her I needed to free her from his clutches.  I knew she had feelings for me but her sense of loyalty was very strong.  She couldn't see that he was slowly destroying her from the inside out. She used to have such a spark about her, and nowadays, she barely smiled.  Eventually I got through to her and showed her exactly what he was like, that's when she decided to have a bit of fun for herself, with me. 


Our affair started about 6 weeks ago, we hadn't yet slept together but had a few secret dates and some serious heavy petting, but when it came down to sex her tugging sense of loyalty kept her from going that far and I could see the disappointment in her face whenever her will exerted itself and she refused to sleep with me.  I decided I was going to take her out on another date, but this time, I was hoping that by being romantic enough, she would succumb and we would both have an amazing time. This is that story.
I sent a message to her mobile phone. I didn't know it at the time but she had just stepped out of the shower and she picked up the message as her phoned beeped. 
"Are you free?" "I have a surprise for you!"
Chloe giggled and sent a text back.
"come get me ;)"
I smiled...
"Excellent, wear something sexy"! I typed back.
Little did she know I was already parked up at the end of her street waiting for her, it was our regular pick up point, out of sight of her house, and hence out of sight of Alex.... I had dressed up especially and was wearing a smart pair of jeans and a black long sleeve linen shirt.
10 minutes later, she appeared in front of the car wearing a short black strappy dress. Chloe was a fiery redhead and the black dress really showed of her pert breasts. She stood at a shade under 5ft 8, very slim, physically fit, with alluring brown eyes and a tan to die for. She opened the door and got into the car. 
"Hi sexy" She grinned"Hi babe" my eyes wandered to her gorgeous cleavage, looking at her dress riding high as she sat in the car seat.  Her hand went to my face and pulled it up so our eyes met.
"later honey, now kiss me.."I eagerly obliged, our tongues probing each other. I could taste strawberry's on her lips and she smelt so amazing. She pulled away. 
"So where are you taking me?" she asked."Ah now that's a surprise" I laughed, "I take it Alex didn't see you sneak out then?""Nope, as per usual he had his face buried in his computer, no doubt chatting someone up on line" she replied"While you fuck someone in the wild?" I asked hopefully.She laughed and said "You think you're getting lucky eh, and in the wild, where are you taking me?""You'll see" I grinned.
I threw the car into gear, and I accelerated down the road. I drove us a few miles and turned off the main road, driving slowly through a wooded area until finally, we emerged at a  clearing. I pulled the car to a stop and we both surveyed the scene.  The sun was starting to drop towards the horizon, the city was stretching far below us as we were parked on a Cliff top.  I turned to the back seat and pulled forward a cool box which I opened. I pulled out the champagne I brought earlier along with 2 glasses.
"Fancy a drink?" I asked."Are you trying to get me drunk?" Chloe asked "cos you know, you don't need to. I have come to a decision..."
I paused, a little hopeful!!.  
Chloe suddenly leapt upon me, straddling and facing me. "I think I have kept you waiting long enough!" She lent in and kissed me pressing our lips together hard. My cock started to rise in my trousers, my mind raced.. This was it!  It was actually going to happen! 
She started to undo the buttons on my shirt, and when it was open she rapidly pulled it off me in a jumble of flailing arms.  I slid my hands up her legs lifting her dress further as I went. I reached her waist and paused.... she smiled at me so I took that to carry on so I lifted the dress off her completely and she was left wearing just a black thong, her breasts standing proud with tremendous hard nipples ready to be licked.  She kissed me again as I ran my hands down her spine, making her arch her back which thrusted her amazing breasts into my face.  I gently scratched her back and used my warm tongue to lick and press her nipples into my mouth. Her skin tasted amazing and I eagerly feasted on her breasts. Chloe groaned and held my head, her hair draped over my head as her gentle moans spurred me on.  
Her hands ran down my chest to my waist searching for my hard cock which she quickly took in her hands and started to stroke. She moved her mouth to my ear and whispered "Put your cock in me....I'm going to fuck you now".  My hands massaged her breasts as her right hand, holding all 8 inches of my rock hard cock guided my manhood to her now dripping pussy. She moved her thong to one side and rested the tip of my cock onto her pussy lips...
I moved my hips forward..eager to be inside her but she lifted herself away gently scolding me... "Tut tut.. you WILL NOT move in me, you will sit still like a good boy, do you understand"? I nodded, so turned on.   I really wanted to take her roughly but it was obvious she was not about to let that happen.

RubyAlaska
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RubyAlaska

 She took my cock in her hand and again rested her pussy onto the tip of my cock...
"Tell me who I am?" she whispered...."Your Chloe!" I replied..... slightly confused as to what she wanted me to say?
"I'm not Chloe tonight" she replied"Then what are you?""I'm your whore" she purred.."OH MY GOD".... I had never been so turned on before!
She slowly..... so slowly.... lowered her pussy onto my cock, and I groaned as I felt her lips part and I entered her.  
"Hmmmmmmmm" she smiled. 
As I entered her fully she started to ride me, slowly at first.  Her wet juices dripping down my long shaft onto my balls. Her pussy was a little tight but felt so amazing as she took me whole inside her.  I held her butt with my hands lifting her slightly but letting her control the downward thrusts.
"Oh god yes! I love this cock baby, I want you so much" she breathed hard."Fuck me whore, fuck me hard"? I begged"Yes Sir"!
She began fucking me harder. She was pounding down on me and I was watching her tits bouncing in front of my face with every downward thrust.  Her pussy felt so amazing I started to lift my hips with every downward thrust to penetrate her more roughly, her heavy pants became grunts of pleasure.  I squeezed her butt cheeks and groaned loudly.
"I'm you're whore baby, treat me like one... fuck me harder" She urged.
I put my hands on her shoulders and with every downward thrust she made I pushed down on her shoulders and thrust upward with my hips.  She cried out with pleasure as she took my whole cock, filling her pussy and rubbing her lips and g-spot with every thrust.   She fell against me and pushed deeper onto me, my balls hitting her bum with every thrust.  I started to build up towards coming so urgently fucked her harder.
Her hands gripped my shoulders as she continued to ride me, her head thrown back in ecstasy. I knew she was getting close and really wanted her to orgasm on my cock. Her legs were shaking but she was totally treating my cock like her own personal pleasure provider and she quickly reached her peak. She cried out as she came hard and I could feel her pussy pulse as her orgasm ripped through her.  She frantically continued to fuck me and she shuddered and groaned as she came down from her high. Eventually, she started to slow, breathing hard at her exertions as she slowly lifted herself off me.  She sat next to me in the car on her knees, flushed but obviously still horny.
I looked at her, still hard, desperately hoping that wouldn't be it. My cock was still so hard and I was getting so close to coming that I didn't want it to stop now. She was on her knees on the car seat looking down. 
"Errrr what are you doing"? I askedShe looked up and gave me a very sexy smile and replied.... "ANYTHING you want.....SIR"!!!!
I caught on to the game she was playing."Anything?" I queried."ANYTHING SIR" she said.
"Suck my cock, whore" I grinned.  I couldn't believe this!  I was always interested in having a submissive girl but for Chloe to be acting it out for me!  wow I was blown away, or at the very least I was about to be!
Chloe took my cock in her hand, and licked up and down my shaft lifting her own juices from it.  "Hmmm I taste good" She said. 
Her hands reached down to her pussy and she slid 3 fingers inside herself. When she brought them out they were covered in her cum and she lifted them up and licked them clean. All the while she was gently stroking my cock with just the right amount of grip to keep me hard. She looked up at me.
"permission now to swallow your cum sir?" She asked.
FUCK ME! Was this really happening...."yes..YES" I stammered.
Chloe lowered her head onto my cock and licked the tip. Her tongue sliding around the sensitive ridge and her spare hand cupped and stroked my balls. I laid back, in heaven at her attention.  She gently lifted her lips away and started to stroke my cock moving a little faster.
"Come for me baby" she encouraged. 
I felt her lips return to my cock, then suddenly, she took my whole cock inside her mouth. I could feel my tip touching the back her of her throat but she seemed completely unfased and started to suck me harder.. I groaned as she work my cock expertly, simultaneously sucking me and masturbating me.  She worked on the shaft, the tip and the ridge sucking me so well. Her wet tongue stroked up and down my cock wanking me harder and faster.. I groaned as felt myself getting close...
"Oh God i'm gonna cum" I groaned.
Chloe hummed her approval which sent sparks of pleasure through my cock. She stroked my balls encouraging them to release their load.  My cock started to twitch and with a long final groan, my cum launched out of my cock into her mouth. Ribbon after ribbon of hot cum ejaculated hard and Chloe swallowed every drop of it.
She lifted her head up grinning "hmmmmm, you taste great" she said.
I grinned "I can't believe you just did that. That was fucking amazing".
"Your welcome babe" She grinned. "Now, you best take me home and I will think of other ways to tease you."
We quickly dressed and I drove Chloe home before she would have been missed. needless to say im looking forward to out next encounter..
To be continued...

Published 
Written by MysticWriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments