Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Susan's taxi driver

13
2 Comments 2
10.5k Views 10.5k
4.1k words 4.1k words
Just into the new year Garry and Susan arranged to see some friends in the city. They had booked a meal and later went dancing with their friends. They also had arranged to get a taxi home from the city. It was going to cost them but it would be worth it just to get home.

At the appointed time the taxi arrived at the pick up point. Susan and Garry were pretty sloshed after their night out. But they scrambled into the back seat of the car and bade their friends good night. They were hardly fifty meters up the road when Garry fell asleep. The red wine, beer, Goldshlagger shots, good food and dancing had knackered him.

Susan was still awake, buzzing from her night out. She had been hit on several times by men half her age. And several of them had touched her up while dancing real close. But in her new found sense of sexual freedom she didn’t complain or try to stop them. She enjoyed the attention that she was getting. And even when one of the men danced her into the darkest part of the hall and discreetly started to finger her pussy, she didn’t stop him. She enjoyed it and was getting pretty near to cumming when the music stopped and the dancing ended. As she lay back against the seat of the taxi she couldn’t remember whether or not she had told that particular guy that she would come visit him sometime to finish off what they had started.

Whatever she said didn’t matter. She was horny and randy and wanted to get home quick so that Garry could have her when they got home. About ten minutes into the journey she was disturbed out of her thoughts by the taxi driver. “You have a good night then?” he asked.

“A great night thanks,” Susan answered. “We’ll probably be suffering in the morning though,” she continued.

“Sure you can stay in bed all day and rest,” he advised.

“I’ll probably do that. I’m knackered,” she replied.

After a few seconds to compose himself he asked, “So when are you gonna invite me round to visit you sexy?” Susan was stunned by his question and had to ask him what he had said. The taxi driver repeated his request for an invite round.

“What are you talking about?” Susan asked.

“I have been talking to one of your men friends and he tells me that you are a sexy woman with a very healthy appetite for … what will I call it …entertaining,” and he stressed the word entertaining so that she knew the sexual connotations it carried.

“What are you talking about?” Susan asked again, this time defensively and a little warily. She hoped that Garry was as fast asleep as his deep, heavy breathing suggested.

“Lets just say a mutual friend tells me that you and he have an ‘arrangement’” and he stressed the word arrangement so that she knew he was meaning sexual activity.

“Fuck that Sean fella anyway,” Susan said quietly but loud enough for the taxi driver to hear. “He had no business telling you that,” she continued.

“Fuck me, she’s shagging big Sean too!? I was talking to Rod,” the taxi driver thought to himself.

“Don’t be too hard on him,” the driver advised. “Sure he says you are the sexiest woman he’s ever been with. And coming from big Sean that’s saying something,” he added. Susan was worried that Garry might wake up and she couldn’t think straight. “And I have to say sweetheart that from where I’m looking you are one very sexy lady,” he continued.

“What did he tell you?” she eventually asked. “Lets just say that he didn’t spare any details. Had me as horny as hell just thinking about you both at it,” he replied.

“Did it indeed?” Susan asked sarcastically.

“Anyway sexy, I was wondering if you would like a visitor tomorrow?” he asked. “And by the way Susan, my name is Paddy,” he added for good measure before she could answer.

“Go fuck yourself Paddy,” she answered angrily. “I’d rather fuck you sweetheart,” he replied. “And I think you’d like me too, wouldn’t you sexy?” he replied.

“No I would not,” she retorted. But Susan was as horny as hell after her night out and this conversation and suggestions by the taxi driver was getting her wetter by the minute.

“I need a cigarette!” she said in a raised voice. “Sorry sweetheart. No can do. It’s the law you know,” Paddy replied sarcastically.

“Well fucking pull over then,” she demanded “And I’ll walk and smoke,” she added.

“You’re the customer and you're paying sexy,” he answered. “But I’ll have to find a safe spot to park. Cant’ just stop on these country roads,” he advised. Susan wasn’t even aware that they had already left the city far behind and indeed were well out into the countryside.

“Good,” she answered less harshly.

After a few minutes Paddy pulled off the main road and down a country lane. “Where are you going?” Susan asked.

“There’s a small parking area down here. Away from the main road,” he answered. “And away from prying eyes,” he thought to himself as his cock hardened beneath his trousers. After about five minutes Paddy pulled into a small car park and parked the car. It was pitch black as he turned off the car’s lights. “Well here you are,” he reported. “You can get out here and have that cigarette sexy,” he added.

“Thanks,” Susan replied as she got out of the car. “And stop calling me sexy!” she added.

Paddy watched Susan intently as she lit up her cigarette. The light from her lighter lit up her face. “She’s fucking hot,” Paddy thought to himself. His cock got harder. He watched her as she walked slowly round the car park smoking. He knew this car park. He had stopped here many a time with lady friends and occasionally with female passengers who were the worst for wear after a night out. Many a discreet shag he had here. He watched Susan stop at the entrance to the forested area that the car park lay adjacent to. He watched as Susan took a long drag from her cigarette, turn round to look intently at the taxi, and blow a plume of cigarette smoke in Paddy’s direction before walking through the gap in the fence into the forest.

Paddy checked that Garry was still sound asleep and left the car. He quickly headed across the car park and followed Susan through the gap into the forest. He saw her standing behind a large tree as she took another drag from her cigarette. Paddy approached her slowly so that he wouldn’t startle her. But she wasn’t surprised to see him coming. “She was sending me a message,” he thought to himself.

Paddy moved closer to Susan. She backed up against the tree and couldn’t move any further. Paddy moved even closer. He put his arms around her waist and nuzzled into her neck. His teeth nibbled at the nape of her neck and he found one of her many ‘sex’ spots, places that were sure to get her going if touched in the right way. “Oh God,” she moaned as Paddy continued to softly nibble her neck. He pulled her close, just like the men earlier who danced with her. And now, like then, she could feel a hard cock pressing against her, wanting her, wanting to penetrate her, wanting to fuck her. Susan’s pussy got wetter as Paddy continued to explore her body.

Soon his right hand went down inside her trousers. She knew what was coming now. A big hand would slide past her wet pubes, search for her clit and the fingers would take turns to fuck her pussy. She nearly came at the thought of this. Paddy’s hand slid past her wet pubs. He quickly found her engorged clit and she let out a gasp as his fingers moved against it. He started to finger her pussy. First one finger, then two, then three took turns at penetrating her. Susan moaned with pleasure as Paddy went to work on her.

“God I’ve wanted to fuck you for a long time sexy,” Paddy whispered in her ear. He started to kiss her gently on the mouth. Susan returned his kiss. She broke away briefly from their kiss to say, “I can tell that,” as she grabbed his hardness with her left hand. She rubbed it and squeezed it as she went back to their kiss which was now more passionate. Paddy’s fingers were now fucking Susan’s pussy at a fast rate. Her moans were increasing in pace and loudness as she neared a climax. Four of his fingers were now thrusting into her as Susan rode his hand. She exploded with a body-shaking orgasm as Paddy’s hand brought her to a climax. His hand continued to fuck her as she slowly came down from the amazing high of an orgasm.

“He’s gonna fuck me now with that hard cock,” she thought to herself. “I hope he does me doggy style against the fence,” she thought. Paddy led Susan across to the fence. He turned her round so that she faced the fence. She knew the procedure. She bent forward and placed her hands on the fence to steady herself. Paddy came up behind her. He slowly pulled her trousers down past her waist and down to her ankles. He spread her legs as far apart as they would go with her trousers still on. Then he ogled her fantastic ass, and the tiny g-string that she was wearing. His finger action earlier had practically pushed it into her pussy. He grabbed the g-string with one hand and roughly pulled it off Susan, ripping it in the process. He took a long sniff of Susan’s love juices and then stuffed the thong in his trouser pocket.

Paddy then opened the belt he was wearing. He undid his trousers and slid them down past his knees. His pants followed. Then he moved closer to Susan. His hard cock was about 7 inches long but was very thick. He pressed it against Susan’s pussy. She moaned with sexual excitement as she felt Paddy’s thickness against her. He grabbed her waist with both hands and slid his cock through her wet pubes a few times. “OOhhhhh Yeeessssss,” Susan moaned. “That feeeeellssss soooo gooooddddd.”

As he continued to slide his cock through her pubes, teasing her clit in the process, Paddy then pushed Susan’s coat and blouse up towards her head. He quickly undid her bra clasp and he pushed the strap up with the other clothes. Susan’s magnificent 38DD breasts fell free. “Oh fucking hell. They are fantastic,” Paddy said aloud. He settled his cock against Susan’s pussy then slowly drove it into her.

“Ohhhhhh sooooo goooood, soooo thiiicccckkkkk, soooo haaaarrrrddddd,” Susan moaned as the hard cock penetrated her. She pushed back against Paddy’s thrust until her pussy had engorged his cock.

Once his cock was fully inserted into her wet pussy Paddy stopped pushing. His hands went round to the front and each grabbed a massive breast. “Oh fuck” he said again. “I’ve never felt tits like these. You are some sexy bitch,” he added.

“I’m glad you like them,” Susan replied. Paddy spent several minutes caressing her breasts and teasing her nipples. He found out very quickly that Susan had very sensitive nipples. So he spent most of the time teasing these. He nearly had her ready to cum again. She was that excited she was pushing against his cock hoping to get him to start fucking her.

KatieJ
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KatieJ



But Paddy wasn’t quite ready to finish her off yet. He moved his right hand between her legs and found her clit. His finger started to tease this. “Ooohhhhh fuck me!” she ordered him. “Fuck me hard now,” she added. But Paddy wasn’t to be rushed and after a few more seconds of clitoral stimulation Susan couldn’t hold on any longer and she exploded into a loud body-shaking orgasm. “OOohhhhhh fuuuuccccckkkkk,” she moaned. “Can’t take any more,” she added. Paddy was delighted with himself. He had brought her to two great climaxes inside a few minutes.

“This is one fucking hot ride,” he thought to himself. “I’m going to have some great fun with her.”

“Okay sweetheart, I’ll finish now,” he advised her and he moved his right hand up to her right breast grabbing it like a piece of meat. Holding onto Susan’s breasts Paddy settled himself and started to thrust into her slowly at first. “Ohhhh ohhhh ohhhhh,” Susan moaned in time with his thrusts.

“You are sooo tight,” he told her. “It’s fucking great,” he added as he increased the pace and depth of his thrusts. “Gonna ride you hard, gonna fuck you hard,” he continued. “OH YES! OH YES! OH YHES!” he roared as he continued his thrusts. Susan was pushing back onto him in time with his penetration.

“Can’t hold on,” she moaned. “Cum in me now,” she added.

“I’m cumming sweetheart. I’m cumming,” Paddy replied. “CUMMING NOW!” he said aloud as his thrusts into her tight but wet pussy finally brought him to a shuddering climax. “Ohhh fuuuccckkkk, that was fantastic sweetheart,” he told her as his cum spurted into her wet pussy.

“I’m shattered,“ said Susan.

After a few more seconds of slower thrusts and continued spurts of cum into her Paddy finally eased himself from Susan. He gently moved her around to face him and pushed her gently down onto her hunkers. “Just want you to finish me off proper sweetheart,” he told her as placed his wet and still hard cock in her mouth. “Suck me good sexy!” he ordered and Susan eagerly and expertly took his thick cock in her mouth and started to suck him. She licked the cum from him and swallowed it so that not a drop fell to the forest floor. Finally, Paddy helped Susan to stand. He then pulled her trousers up past her knees so that she could dress herself. Susan also re-did the clasp on her bra.

Paddy pulled her close and gave Susan a long and passionate kiss on the lips. Susan responded passionately. “That was one amazing shag,” he told her as he released her. “I hope we can do it again sexy,” he added.

“We’ll see,” was all Susan said as she headed back to the car. But she was already planning when she would see him again. The only problem was how she was going to fit him into her already full ‘riding’ calendar.

“Call me tomorrow,” she told him. “Better make it in the afternoon,” she added.

“No probs,” Paddy replied eagerly. Paddy took Susan’s thong from his pocket and sniffed it. He then dried up the remaining love juices from his cock as he walked to the car. He was looking forward to spending some quality time with Susan, shagging her hard and often.

The rest of the journey home was quiet and uneventful. Garry had slept through the whole episode much to Susan’s relief. She slept intermittently as Paddy sped home. His quick cornering on the country roads kept waking her. Thirty minutes later they arrived at their house. Susan had to give Garry a hard dig with her elbow to wake him up. He was very groggy and struggled to get out of the car. As he staggered to the house Paddy whispered to Susan, “How about one for the road sexy? I’m hard for you again sweetheart.”

“Hornball!” she replied as she staggered after Garry.

Paddy watched as Susan and Garry struggled to open the door. Several times they dropped the key. Paddy went to their aid, more to get close to Susan again than to help. He took the key from Garry and opened the door. Garry staggered into the hallway. Paddy grabbed Susan before she could follow and whispered in her ear as he pushed his hard cock against her butt “Feel how hard I am for you sexy? I want you again. Any chance of a quickie before I go home?” Susan pulled free of his grasp and went into the house without replying. She closed the door as she heard him say, “I’ll hang around in the car for ten minutes. If you want me you know where I’ll be”.

Susan followed Garry to the bedroom. She was as horny as hell but didn’t want to let Paddy know. She really wanted him to fuck her again but she wasn’t going to admit it. Garry collapsed in a heap on the bed. Susan knew from past experience that Garry would be out cold for the night. After making a quick visit to the bathroom Susan came back to the bedroom. She peeked out of the bedroom window and saw Paddy’s car still in the driveway. “Fuck I’m horny,” she thought to herself. Susan then removed her clothes, she left the bedroom closing the door behind her. “May as well get another good shagging,” she said to herself as she put on the hall light and opened the front door. She then went in to the living room where she lit up a cigarette, lay down on the settee, and awaited Paddy, her legs spread apart to show her glistening, wet pussy that was throbbing for his hard cock.

Paddy watched open-mouthed as the hall light came on and the front door opened. When no one came out he got out of his car and went to the door. It was left ajar. He entered gingerly, hoping that Garry wasn’t waiting on him. A soft light came from a room to the left a few paces down the hall. He could smell cigarette smoke in the air as he entered the room. He walked into the room slowly and saw a sight to behold. Susan lying on the settee, legs spread wide and pussy waiting for him. “Close the door,” she said to him. Paddy did as he was told and returned to the settee. “I don’t want a quickie tonight. I want long, slow loving,” she told him. As Paddy quickly undressed, Susan took another long drag of smoke from her cigarette. “Now get down on your knees and start eating some pussy,” she ordered him.

Paddy didn’t need to be asked twice and he quickly removed the rest of his clothes and immediately went down between Susan’s legs. His tongue soon found her clit between her soaking wet pubes. He started to tease her immediately and he had her squirming and moaning within seconds. “Oohhhhh you sure know how to eat a girl,” Susan moaned as Paddy’s tongue went to work on her clit. Paddy pushed his face deeper against her pussy. At the same time he put her legs over his shoulders and slid himself forward so that he could put his arms around her legs and grab hold of her breasts. His fingers immediately started to tease her nipples. “OOhhh Yessss. That’s it. Yeeeessss. Mmmmmmm you sure know how to use that tongue. MMMMMMMMMMMM,” Susan moaned as Paddy hit her spots. He started to gently nibble her clit with his teeth and this brought Susan closer to another powerful orgasm.

Susan continued to take long drags of smoke from her cigarette while Paddy’s teeth, tongue and fingers teased her relentlessly. Susan had hardly time for breath as she was brought closer and closer to a climax. Her moans grew louder and more frantic as Paddy continued his teasing. As she took a long, last drag of smoke Paddy’s teeth nibbled on her clit so tantalisingly that she roared out a “YEEE-EEESSS-SSSSS-SSSSSSSS!!!” as her body shook in orgasmic elation. “OOhhhh oohhhh oohhhhhh,” she moaned as Paddy’s tongue and fingers continued to tease her.

Paddy stopped nibbling at her clit and took the cigarette from Susan’s hand. He placed it in the ash-tray on a nearby table. “Fuck, that was awesome,” said Susan. “I’m still shaking,” she added.

“Glad you enjoyed,” Paddy replied.” “Now where do you want this?” he inquired pointing to his hard, thick member.

“Help me up,” said Susan as she held her hand up to Paddy. He pulled her to her feet and she immediately threw her arms around him and gave him a passionate kiss. He responded as he lifted her off her feet by placing his hands under her butt and lifting her up. She could feel his thick cock trying to enter her. It was pressing against her pussy and clit. “Ooohhhhhh YEEESSSSSS,” she moaned as she moved her hips so that her clit rubbed against his cock. “Let me down,” she ordered and Paddy released her to the floor. “Sit there,” she said pointing to a hard back chair in a corner of the room. Paddy did as he was told. His large thick cock was standing to attention awaiting Susan’s moist pussy. Paddy couldn’t wait to get her tits in his mouth. He had been thinking about them all night on the drive home. He was a tit man and Susan’s were the best he had seen in a long time. Definitely the best he had handled. Now he wanted to taste them in his mouth.

Susan moved towards Paddy. She straddled him as she approached the chair. She lowered herself down until she felt his cock against the mouth of her pussy. Then she slowly sat down on him, his thickness squeezing into her well-fucked but still tight pussy. “Ooohhhh FUUCCCCKKKKKK,” he roared as Susan’s tight pussy slid down his cock. “You have the tightest pussy I’ve ever ridden,” he informed her. “It’s fucking great.”

“Ooohhh God,” Susan squirmed as Paddy’s cock filled her. “So thick and hard,” she added. Finally, when she had slid the whole way down on him she put her arms round him. “Hold me like this for a few minutes. I want to feel you pulsing in me,” she asked.

“No probs sexy,” he replied. “Can I play with your tits?” her asked.

“Sure you can handsome,” she replied and she pushed his head down towards her breasts. Paddy took each breast in his mouth in turn. His tongue and teeth teased her nipples as she sat slowly gyrating on his cock. “Mmmmmmmm. Ohhhh yeeeesssss. Mmmmmmm” she moaned as she squeezed his cock with her internal muscles.

Paddy was in heaven. He had never been with such a sexy lady as Susan. She feigned prudishness but when you got her going she was like a tiger in bed. ‘Rampant’ was the word that sprung to his mind. And he was going to enjoy shagging her as often as he could manage it. “Fuck me now big boy!” Susan ordered. Paddy wrapped both arms around Susan. He started to slowly pull her up and down on his cock. “OOhhhhhhh YEEEESSSSSS,” Susan moaned as Paddy’s hard cock slowly thrust into her.

“You are so fucking hot,” moaned Paddy in return. “I love fucking your tight pussy sexy” he added. “Love eating your pussy. Love playing with your tits” he continued as he pulled her harder and faster.

“Oohhhhhhhh Gaaaaawwwwwwdddddd I’mmmm cummmmming,” roared Susan as Paddy drove into her hard. “Cum you big ride!” Paddy roared back.

“Cum on my hard cock bitch!” he added. “YESSS! YESSS! YESSSS! OHH! YESSSSS!” roared Susan as she came on him. Without stopping Paddy lowered Susan to the floor so that he could pin her down and drive harder into her. He was near to cumming but he needed a few more deep, hard thrusts to get him there. Susan wrapped her legs round his waist and pulled him onto her as he thrust into her wet pussy. Finally, Paddy came with a body-shaking climax and a loud, deep, guttural roar “OHHHHHHH YEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS”.

Then two lay together on the floor for a few minutes before Susan finally asked Paddy to leave. But not before she agreed to see him at least once a week. Another horny man joined Susan’s growing ‘stable’ of lovers.

Published 
Written by tober02b
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments