Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

sushi

"an entire course of hard pounding sex for a great dinner"

1
2 Comments 2
7.5k Views 7.5k
860 words 860 words

I met adam 1 1/2 years ago, when I volunteered my self to help at a local fund-raising project in my city. He was assigned to me as my buddy for the project, after the week long activity, he asked for my number. Two days later, he called and I had a good time talking to him. We talked casually, but after a couple of weeks, we would talk regularly on the phone while exchanging emails in-between the calls, I found him so sweet, He greets me in the morning and wishes me a good night before going to sleep.

A month later, he asked me to meet him up to have some sushi, he was a such a gentle man, the night was over, and he brought me to my house, I was so happy and I found him different from other guys.

After a week or two, He again invited me for sushi, This time, I was so surprised, he had a sushi platter to go, and asked me to go with him in his apartment, thinking it was just an innocent friendly invite, I agreed, and I did'nt expect that I'm in for a ride of my life.

He prepared a nice candle lit dinner, but had only half of the suhi platter in the table and a bottle of wine, we had a wonderful dinner, he smiles so cute and keep staring at my lips, which I found it so hot. He stood, and went at my back and place his hands on my shoulders, he then whispered, "That was just the beginning, I prepared you sushi that is something more special" and I felt his toungue licked my right ear. I was shocked, but I did'nt freaked out, because, his licking turned me on a bit.

He then walked me to his room, in the bed was the half full sushi platter, he hugged me and place his hand to my butt, and pushed it againts his hard cock, and it really made me so hot, and craving for a hot steaming sex. He carried me, and put me on his bed, kissed me, and undressed me, he then took off his shirt, and place a couple of sushi between my breast, then he took of his pants and his black, sexy underwear, and I saw his hard cock really pointing upwars, it was so thick and long, and it has smooth skin, he kneeled on top of me, and held my head, he ate the sushi between my breast, and started licking, and it really made me want to have sex right that instant, I held his butt, and tried pushing it, so he would slip his hard cock to my wet pussy, but he refused and start sqeeuzing my breast roughly, it was really good, as I closed my eyes to enjoy it, he then suddenly thrust his hard cock into my pussy, I was surprised, I did'nt expect for that kind of hard thrusting, it was so great, I moaned loud, then starting to raise my pelvis up and down, then he pushed my waist down, and started pumping really hard, making his rock hard cock half way in and out in my wet squeezing pussy, I never felt a cock that hard, he pumped really fast and hard, and pounding me so hard, it made the bed springs squeak, I was screaming for joy, he continued pumping while squeezing my breast and licking my hard nipples alternately, then he held the bars of the headboard of his bed, to pound me harder, it was a wild pumping action, that it really made me a liitle weak and thirsty for the best orgasm that I'll surely have in a moment, as I reach my climax, he trusts his cock deeply into my cervix, the deepest and the hardest this time, making me bite my lip and pushed him on the side of the bed, and for the much awaited orgasm, I ride his hard cock wildly, while he holds my butt, and I finally reached my orgasm, it was the best, but he was not over, he pushed me again on the side, and continue fucking me for a while, and finally reached his orgasm, and without withrawing, he showered my cervix with his cum, I felt the warmness, and it was like heaven, even that, I was afraid of being pregnant, he gently pulled his cock from my pussy.

MilaOcean
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilaOcean

and he bit my lips, and whispered, don't worry, I have a morning after pill just for you.

It was such a wonderfull night, We were hungry because of the hard pounding sex, we ate the remaining sushing off our bodies and satisfied ourselves, and had 3 another hard pounding rounds, having the doggie style for a start, standing for the main course, and the good old missionary, with him on top for the dessert, and all of his cum, went right trough my pussy, and  fell asleep, the next morning, I took the pill, still like the gentle man when I first met him, he drove me into my house, and kissed me goodbye.

Published 
Written by mysxfantasy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments