Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Take Me from Behind

13
9 Comments 9
20.7k Views 20.7k
3.0k words 3.0k words
((This is a scene I wrote for an online game that I play. I've never written anything in this style before, but it seems to work, even though it's pretty much just sex with no plot to speak of. This is a bit more of my fantasy life than some of the other stories I'm working on.))

Take me from behind

I’ve been thinking about you on the whole ride over; I could barely keep my mind on the road. When you called you offered me a bit more than I usually charge, so I thought you might want something special, but you wouldn’t say. I had one hand on the wheel and the other under my skirt as I drove, fantasizing what you might want, and what I wanted to do for you.

I knock on the door and wonder if I arrived at the room before you. I couldn’t help but rush a bit, and I’m a little early; maybe you aren’t here yet? I decide to go check with the desk, but as I turn you suddenly open the door and pull me inside. I squeal in surprise and glee, but you silence me by pressing your lips against mine, your chest squashing against my tits as you push my back against the wall.

My eyes widen in surprise for a second, but slowly close as the heat of your kiss melts me. As my hands roam your body I feel that you are already naked, and very, very hard. Were you waiting here stroking yourself for me? Were you getting ready to jump me the second I stepped through the door?

Your hand goes under the hem of my dress and finds my pussy uncovered; I was so wet and ready for you that I left my panties in my car. I can tell how hard you are for me; how you must be ready to explode into me at any second, and I hope that once you see how slick and ready I am for you that you’ll fill me and give me the fucking I need.

But instead you toy with me a little, running two fingers along my greedy slit while your thumb circles and teases my clit. I want to yell at you to hurry up and fuck me, but when I open my mouth all I can do is gasp with pleasure. I hug you tightly for support as my knees wobble and threaten to give way. Your fingers tease and spread my pussy lips, but you won’t push them all the way in. I begin bucking my hips, trying to force your fingers into my cunt; trying to make myself cum on your fingers if you won’t let me cum on your cock.

I grab your cock and stroke it, but you swat my hand away. I thought you felt like you might burst when I just touched you, and with the way you’re teasing me I wouldn’t mind making you cum in my hand as payback; Is that why you stopped me? Do you think I’d make you cum too fast? Or do you just enjoy torturing me with pleasure?

Your probing fingers have hit my G-spot, and I’m about to cum when suddenly you stop. You push away from me, leaving me leaning against the wall with the fire of lust and frustration burning in my eyes. You lick my juices off your fingers, taunting me. Fucker.

I take a few steps toward the bed, but stop halfway, deciding to do some teasing of my own. I look over my shoulder at you, flipping my long hair out of the way and giving you a sly glance while you lean against the door and watch me, slowly stroking yourself. I turn away and keep my back to you, swaying in a sensual striptease.

I reach to my back and unzip my dress, pulling the top down to my waist but not stepping out of it; if you’re going to make me wait to cum then I’m going to make you wait. I unclasp my bra and drop it to the side, then I pull my hair over my head so you can admire the curve of my spine, the nape of my neck, and the delicate muscles of my back flexing as a sway in my slithering dance. With my arms still held above my head I turn just enough that you can see the back of my full, ample breast. I smile demurely before lowering my arms and obstructing the view.

I wore my black silk stockings for you today; I love the way the seam up the back shows off the shape of my calves and thighs. I waggle my ass as pull my knees tightly together and bend over to grasp my ankles. I stay bent over as I pull my hands upward, tracing the shape of my legs. I pull up the hem of my dress, showing you my round, firm ass, and leaving my dress bunched up around my waist. I push my hips back, letting the puffy lips of my pussy peek at you from under the flawless orbs of my ass cheeks; I want to remind you what you’d be enjoying right now if you hadn’t chosen to toy with me.

I didn’t see you as you quietly moved closer while I was busy putting on my show. I start to turn so I can see you reaction — I love being watched — but I’m startled to see you’re already right behind me. You swiftly grasp my ass with both hands; the force is enough to make my butt cheeks jiggle and make me squeal happily, but not enough to hurt. I’m glad the games are over and eager to get the cock I’ve been craving, so I take you by the hand and start towards the bed…

…we don’t make it that far.

I didn’t take two steps away before you grabbed the dress bunched up around my waist and gave it a firm twist, stopping me in my tracks. I try to turn and see your face so I can guess what your game is, but you’ve got firm control of my waist with one hand, and you put the other between my shoulder blades to push me face first against the wall. I moan softly as you push me flat against the wall, squashing my tits. I can feel the length of your cock in the cleft of my ass, and flex a bit to let the cheeks jiggle along your shaft.

You know my urgency; you know my need to be fucked and filled. I think for a moment that you’re finally going to let me cum as you push your cock between my thighs from behind, but we’re both still standing upright, and the angle is wrong for you to penetrate me. Instead I feel your cock squeeze between my thighs and graze my pussy lips as you use my juices to lubricate yourself. I whimper as your cock saws back and forth against my clit.

Finally I can’t take it anymore. “Sugar, fuck me. I’m begging you, Sugar, please fuck me?” I say softly.

Is that what you were waiting for? For me to beg for it?

You pull hard on the dress bunched up around my waist, jerking my hips back and my feet off the ground. My face, tits and arms are still squished agains the wall, but now I’m bent at the waist in a right angle. I try to spread my legs wide to give you plenty of room to enter me, but you pull my hips up and lift me until I need to keep my legs tight together and stand on my toes just to support myself.

I glance over my shoulder at you and narrow my eyes. My pussy is normally a very snug fit for you, and with my legs together like this it’s going to be even harder to penetrate me. But if that’s what you want, that’s what I’m going to give you; as I feel your cock head pushing between my pussy lips, I bear down as hard as I can on my cunt muscles. If that’s the way you want it, I’ll make you struggle to take every inch of me.

You grunt as you force your way into me with just the tip of your dick. Good. This pussy was yours the second I walked through the door, but if you want it now I’m going to make you work for it. With one hand you tug on my dress while you grasp my hips with the other, using the leverage to stuff a few more inches into me.

BarbiieSexy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BarbiieSexy

I moan aloud, finally beginning to feel the fullness I’ve been yearning for all night. I was feeling good thinking that I could resist you a bit, but you claimed my G-spot with your last thrust, and made me cum — not the biggest orgasm I’ll have tonight, but it sends spasms through my cunt.

With my muscles quivering out of my control, and my hot juices flowing and squelching out though the tight seal around your shaft, you probably could take the whole depth of my pussy in one strong thrust. But you don’t; you hold very still until my orgasm ends. Why? Have I got you so excited that if you move you’ll explode? I’d love to make you cum before you can take my whole cunt; you deserve it for the torture you’ve been putting me through. Or are you just letting me calm down so you can start pushing me to another orgasm?

As I regain control, I growl like a lioness in heat and clamp down as hard as I can on your cock, looking back at you with sensuality and defiance. You slowly withdraw until just the tip of your cock is in me while I squeeze as hard as I can to trap you inside; you see my pussy lips stretched wide being dragged along with your shaft as if they are reluctant to give it up. I whimper with need while you caress my ass and pause before renewing your efforts. I plant my hands on the wall and try to push back against you, to impale myself again.

You back up enough to deny my prize for a few seconds, but at least now that my arms are braced against the wall I have a little room to move. I smile and squirm at the end of your cock, ready to give back as good as I get. Beads of sweat glisten on the tanned skin of my back, and my massive jugs hang free, jiggling every time I try to wriggle and thrust back onto your cock. I feel you grasp my hips again, and smile to myself in anticipation.

When you begin again you take me hard; you take me fast. You were always a snug fit for me, but with the way you’ve got my legs together and the way I was squeezing, it feels as if I’m too small to take you. I cry out through clenched teeth and close my eyes as you stuff me so full I feel ready to burst. I know now that you weren’t just teasing me when you were fucking slowly and only taking a few more inches with each thrust — you were giving me time to adjust.

I feel your hips pressing against my ass, but you haven’t quite hit my deepest parts yet. Now you give each of my legs a little kick to spread them a bit; I catch the hint and open my legs wide for you. Now you can sheath yourself all the way to the hilt. I groan as you bottom out and give me a few more firm thrusts; it feels like your probing to see if I can stretch any farther.

You pause with your cock buried fully inside me, having taken every inch of my pussy for yourself, while I use the break to catch my breath. You know I’m ready when I begin rolling my hips and fucking myself on your cock. You begin again, matching my rhythm with slow, passionate strokes. My huge tits bounce and jiggle with our fucking; I gasp as you lean forward to grab them, one in each hand. I feel your chest against my back as you grope and squeeze my tits. I moan and fuck back faster as you pinch my nipple.

I love this feeling of closeness and fullness, but I can tell that being hunched over my back isn’t the most comfortable position for you, so I control my panting enough to gasp, “Let me stand up, sugar. Help me stand up.” Still holding my tits and steadily pumping my pussy, you help pull me into a standing position.

Goodness, I love to fuck standing up. I don’t know why, I just do. I guess it’s because most of the time I’m lying down, or I’m riding a partner who’s lying down or sitting. Fucking while standing in the middle of the floor always makes me feel like I’m breaking the rules a little. I know it’s not really naughty, but it makes me feel naughty. I love to feel naughty.

I try to turn my head to kiss you, but can’t reach, so I twist my body halfway and hook one arm behind your neck. I kiss you passionately while you continue stuffing my hungry cunt full of cock. You lift one of my legs, hooking your arm under my knee to support me, and spreading me wide open and impaling me on your full length. You free hand goes to working my clit, and I throw my head back in ecstasy.

I don’t care if I’m loud. I don’t care if the people in the next room hear. I don’t care if they kick us out of the hotel, or arrest us for causing a public nuisance. I want to howl loud enough that every woman in the city hears and wishes she were me right now.

The orgasm is a big one, and earthquake that starts in the deepest part of my cunt and rocks through my whole body, leaving my legs trembling. I can tell that you feel it too since you stop moving. You must be close; this one might set you off if you don’t hold still.

With my limbs quivering I can’t stand up anymore, so I try to plant my hand on the wall, but unsteady as I am I slip. You’re able to slip a hand under my bunched up dress and slow my fall enough that I don’t hurt myself, but I still fall to the floor. You ride me all the way down, your cock never slipping out of me. As I calm down I can tell that you’re close to cumming by the sound of your husky breathing — I’m amazed you’ve lasted this long.

I’m on my knees with my face on the ground and my ass high in the air. I can’t move very well in this position, and you’ve got me pinned, but you’re grunting and you’re holding as still as possible inside me, so I can tell that I have you where I want you. You’re going to cum for me soon, I just have to push you over the edge.

“Fuck me, sugar. Give me your cum! Give your little slut her cum!”

That was all the encouragement you needed to cut loose. You’re directly above me, and you begin fucking straight down into my cunt. Your strokes are fast and deep as you pummel me like a jackhammer. I spur you on; wriggling my ass, rolling my hips and squeezing my cunt around your girth as I try to milk the cum out of you. I want to cum one last time, so I work my clit furiously with one hand while I play with my nipple with the other. I want to cum with you, and I can tell I’ll need to cum quickly.

You hit the point of no return a second before me, and pull out to shoot your load on me. My own orgasm follows as I feel your hot seed spatter across my back and ass, staining my ruined dress.

You seem spent when you pull your softening cock from my ravaged fuck-hole. I stretch out on the floor and smile contentedly as you walk over to the bed to lie down. I could go home now, but I see your soft cock still glistening with the juices of our fucking. It wouldn’t be right for me to just leave after making such a mess of such a beautiful cock, would it?

I crawl to the bed on hands and knees, and take you into my mouth, my tongue circling your cock as I lick you clean. As I lick and suck on your balls, I take your soft cock in my hand. I catch a glimpse of your face and you look satisfied, but the awakening member in my hand is telling me a different story. I could go home now, but your cock is hardening in my mouth.

And after a fuck like that I’d hate myself if I didn’t try for another.

Published 
Written by LexiKnight
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments