Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Teasing the Boss

"A woman screwing her boss after teasing him with her goodies."

27
8 Comments 8
53.7k Views 53.7k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Famous Story
I have wanted to fuck my boss, Jason, for a long time now, but he was always married. Six months ago, I discovered that he had just gotten a divorce from his wife and ever since then, I have been dressing sluttier, flirting more, and touching him more often.

Today, I decided, would be the day we'd finally have sex. That morning I picked my best outfit; an extremely short, tight, black skirt and a white button-up shirt that hugged my 32DDs perfectly. I left my brown curly hair down, and slipped on my 4 inch red pumps as I slipped out the door.

When I arrived at work, I went to his office as much as possible. I brought him coffee, papers to sign, lunch and anything else I could. I was being completely obvious about my feelings towards him today.

When I left the room after I delivered his lunch, I dropped my pencil on purpose. I bent over, without bending my knees, spreading my legs to get it, with my ass facing him to get the pencil. My skirt was so short, my shaved pussy peeked out (like I'd planned) from under my skirt, and revealed that I wasn't wearing panties. I smiled mischievously at him as I left his office.

By 7pm, the sun was just starting to set, and everyone had left the office except Jason and I. I casually walked to his office, and hiked up my skirt even more, now revealing my pussy without even having to bend over. I pretended to be oblivious to this fact.

"Do you need anything, boss?" I asked leaning against his doorway, slightly pushing my pelvis towards him.

"Yes, I do actually," he said without looking up from the papers on his desk. "I need your tight cunt on my thick cock right now or I will fire you for teasing me all day, showing me your shaved pussy, you little slut."

My mouth dropped, but then turned into a smile. "Whatever you say boss."

Finally, he looked up from his papers and smiled. He golden hair was in its usual messy position and his juicy lips looked tastier than ever. I pulled off my shirt and let it fall to the floor, then unhooked my bra and let it fall, too. I saw his eyes widen as he saw all of my breasts for the first time. I began to strut towards him, while I pulled my skirt up, revealing my shaved pussy completely now, but left my pumps on.

"This is what we are going to do," Jason said sternly, taking off his reading glasses and placing them on his desk. "We are going to skip the foreplay, and I am going to fuck your tight cunt until you beg for me to stop.Understand?" 

"Yes sir," I said smiling, my pussy beginning to drip with moisture.

He smiled and began to kiss me ferociously, his hands immediately going to my tits. I shoved my tongue in his mouth, and they wrestled in harmony. He pushed me onto the edge of his desk, opened my legs wider with one hand that he took away from my tits. He ravaged my tits with one, twisting and flicking my nipples.

Then I heard him unzip his pants and whip out his pecker. Suddenly, I felt the pressure of his head on my cunt opening-he was teasing me with his dick.

"I'm teasing you now, you little whore," he growled with pleasure in his voice.

"Just fuck me!" I yelled. He obliged, ramming his stiff cock into my mound.

Jason began to fuck my pussy relentlessly and I screamed with every thrust. I had never had dick this good.

Thiana_Greey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Thiana_Greey

It was so hard, long, thick and stretched the walls of my pussy-in the best way. After a short time, I came violently on his cock, and he continued to pump away in my pussy, not coming yet.

I wanted to cum harder next time, so I took my legs and placed them on his shoulders. The friction caused my pussy to ache with pleasure. I moaned and moaned, and he continued pounding my pussy; he still hadn't cum yet.

My cum and juices were dripping down his desk, and onto the floor. "You dirty slut," he suddenly whispered in my ear. "I'm gonna fuck you up the ass so hard your grandmother will want my dick in her ass."

Suddenly, he pulled out of my cunt and stuck his fingers in it. He scooped out some of my cum and lubed up his cock with it. I smiled, and bent over his desk, pushing out my perfectly shaped ass. He smacked it-once, twice, three times and without warning shoved his cock into my asshole.

"FUCK ME WITH YOUR HUGE COCK!!" I orgasmed the second he put it in.

"You don't get off that easy, you slut," he said as he continued to ram his cock into my ass and searched his desk, looking for something. Suddenly he grabbed a stapler. Before I knew what he was doing, he shoved the stapler into my steaming twat. I moaned in pleasure, never experiencing this before!

The stapler was cold, and had hard edges. As he rammed it into my pussy, it rubbed against my clit, caused excess amounts of pleasure. 

He fucked me with the stapler and his thick cock in my ass, and I screamed in ecstasy. I had never felt this good in my entire life.

Finally, Jason screamed, and came into my tight asshole. Simultaneously, I came too, so hard the stapler Jason had left in my pussy fell out and onto the ground.

Jason laid on me for a second before standing up and shoving his 10 inch cock back in his pants as I turned to face him. I walked to get my bra and shirt and put them back on. But I still left my skirt up, leaving my cunt exposed.

Jason sat down in his chair and started to look at the papers on his desk again. "Your pussy was amazing and your ass was the tightest thing I have ever felt," he said, still looking at the papers. I strutted over to his desk, put his computer monitor on the ground and spread eagled on his desk. I put my fingers in my twat and began to play with myself while he watched.

He leaned back in his chair and he licked his lips. After a few minutes, after I had put three of my fingers into my pussy, I saw him lean down and get something from his desk drawer, never breaking eye contact with me. After he retrieved what he wanted from his desk he showed it to me.

It was a cucumber.

He licked his lips then moved my fingers from my pussy and put them in his mouth, sucking them dry. Then, without warning, he shoved the cucumber in my pussy. I screamed with pleasure. He began to fuck me with the cucumber and I moaned and moaned with pleasure. "FUCK ME!" I yelled, and threw my head back.

After a minute I came all over the cucumber, Jason's hand and his desk. Ruining all the papers on it. Jason took the cucumber out of my pussy and licked all of the cum off, smiling.

I got off his desk, and smiled at him."Don't ever forget my pussy, Jason," I said, and walked out of his office, my skirt still not pulled down.

Published 
Written by HornyHoney
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments