Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Awakening Part 1

"A young woman discovers her sexuality."

24
6 Comments 6
11.7k Views 11.7k
8.3k words 8.3k words

Laura met Susan online in a chat room where thoughts and dreams flowed freely without prejudice. They immediately hit it off discovering many things in common in their personal lives. Over the course of the winter, Laura and Susan corresponded almost daily, discussing their lives and the world in general. Their discussions ranged from their sex lives to their favorite ice cream flavor. They talked about just about anything and everything, things they wished they had done to things they wanted to do. The subjects not only included themselves but their families as well.

The two women had discussed meeting at some point but each had their own life to live and since they were at opposite ends of the country, it was almost impossible to meet. Their desire to meet face to face weighed heavily on each of them, they knew they had something special between them and wanted to see it come to fruition. Both women were bi-sexual and their attraction to each other became more and more evident as they conversed.

They kept in touch throughout the Spring; Laura was celebrating her 25th wedding anniversary in May of that year along with the graduation from college of her youngest daughter, Julie in mid-June. Susan had mentioned how lucky Laura was to have been married for so long and to have such wonderful and well-educated young women as daughters.

Laura joked that it would be icing on her cake if Susan could visit during that time of year and help celebrate all the wondrous things in Laura's life. Susan agreed but circumstances didn't allow such a long spell away from her family and work as a public relations coordinator for a national trade show corporation.

Then the unexpected happened, the person in charge of the big summer west coast show in Laura's hometown quit suddenly, taking a job with a rival firm. The company called on Susan to fill his spot on short notice and asked her if she would go.

Seeing that she could turn this into an opportunity to make herself shine and visit with her dear friend, Susan accepted the challenge. She booked her first class business seat and let Laura know she would be visiting and working in her area just before the July 4 holiday. Laura was excited and insisted Susan stay with her since their house was a short drive to the convention center where the show was taking place. Her husband was going away for a couple of weeks camping and fishing so there would be time for them to spend focusing on themselves if she didn’t mind Julie being around the house.

Julie would be off from school, working part time and getting ready for graduate school. Susan didn’t mind in the least, she knew from their conversations that Julie was a wonderful young woman, she looked forward to meeting her, and Laura’s other daughter Becky.

Susan's flight arrived early, she called Laura’s cell phone to let her know. She had a few messages from her work she listened to them as she walked to the baggage claim area. She didn't see her friend waiting for her at baggage claim as they had planned. Susan began to worry; she hadn't made any other plans as far as lodging and transportation and most of the rooms in the city were probably booked. She finished checking her messages and discovered a call from Laura. She listened to it and the other two Laura had left her.

Just as she hung up from the last message she heard a soft voice behind her, “Excuse me, Susan, is that you?”

She turned around and standing there was a young woman looking a bit embarrassed as she asked again, “Excuse me, Susan?”

Susan replied, “Oh yes I am and you are?” Susan recognized Julie from the picture Laura had sent. However, pictures didn‘t do her justice and Susan wanted to make sure.

“I’m Julie, my mom is Laura, she sent me because she had an unexpected problem come up and had to deal with it. I hope you don’t mind, she really wanted to be here.”

Susan looked the young woman over; she was dressed in very short shorts, which showed off her long smooth legs. They were firm and toned from playing various sports, which required a great deal of running. She also wore a loose-fitting T-shirt with her college’s initials across her ample breasts. On her feet, she wore the normal footwear of college co-eds, flip-flops. She was tanned and her long auburn hair was straight and brushed neatly down to the middle of her back. At about five-foot-five, Julie looked the part of the all-American girl-next-door.

Susan holding back a giggle smiled, “I don’t mind at all Julie, your mother left me a few messages and apologized in so many ways, I can’t be mad at her.”

Susan opened her arms wide to hug the young woman; Julie not sure, hugged her back.

Susan looked her up and down. “Your mother has told me quite a bit about you, but I had no idea you were this pretty.” Julie blushed as she let go of Susan and stood back looking a bit embarrassed.

Julie blushed a bit as she took her turn checking out her passenger. Susan was dressed very conservatively in a light gray business dress, black three inch high heels, and a bone colored silk blouse. Her skirt showed off her legs, toned by hours in the gym trying to keep up with the younger women who seemed to be taking all the good jobs in her company. Susan was in her mid-forties but could pass for thirty, she was around five foot six and her body was proportionate to her weight, which she watched like a hawk.

Julie smiled as they both turned to wait for Susan’s baggage, their time waiting filled with small talk about Susan’s flight and the weather. They kept peeking at each other out of the corners of their eyes and admiring what they saw.

As the two women waited for Susan's baggage to come around on the carousel the conversation ebbed and flowed like the waves on a shoreline. Brief pauses with nothing said and then more questions from one to the other.

Julie had been the subject of quite a few conversations between Susan and Laura. Susan had a stepdaughter just about the same age as Julie. They discussed the various highs and lows that each of the girls had been through during their teen years. They talked about different situations each had experienced and how they had grown, learning from each episode.

Susan’s stepdaughter had been sexually active for quite some time with both men and women. Susan had encouraged her stepdaughter to be open but also warned her about being too promiscuous. Laura felt certain that Julie was still a virgin but didn’t butt into the young woman’s sex life at all. Julie had never had a steady boyfriend and had never mentioned any other attractions. After all, Julie was now twenty-two years old and could make her own decisions.

As they talked, the bags from Susan’s flight started popping out of the shoot and heading around on the carousel.

Susan turned and asked Julie what she would miss most about college. Julie slightly blushed and answered, “Oh, I think my soccer team and my sorority sisters, the camaraderie - I guess.”

Susan arched an eyebrow and probed a bit more. “You were on soccer scholarship weren’t you?”

“Yes, but I never was a star player,” Julie replied a bit embarrassed. She had gotten a full scholarship out of high school but with so many better players, her playing time became limited.

To get away from the rude people barging in between them retrieving bags, the two women slowly inched their way further out and down the conveyer belt.

Susan was very interested in hearing about Julie's soccer exploits and began asking more direct questions, some having double meanings which Susan used to see the reaction she got from Julie.

“So you had a full scholarship and not on the first team, that must have been nice,” Susan commented.

Julie looked at her and replied, “No, I didn’t feel I was earning my way through school.”

Susan glanced back and smiled. “That’s good you have ethics, I like that. Your mother has done a good job raising you.” Julie blushed and felt warmness deep inside her with the comment from Susan. She then went on, “I've heard there are a lot of lesbians that play sports Julie, not that I'm labeling anyone or saying that's wrong. I was just curious if that was your experience.” Susan waited for Julie's answer knowing what Julie's mother had told her about the young woman's experiences or lack thereof.

“Yes the school is fairly small and our soccer program was always looking for new talent,” Julie started to blush again realizing she had made a double entendre with the talent part. “But as far as the team being all lesbian, no. I think a couple of the girls may have been bi-sexual but I didn't ask and they never hit on me.”

Julie continued, “I do think that there were a few rather large and more aggressive girls on teams we played, but if they were lesbians I have no clue. I can only speak from my own experience.”

Just as Julie finished her explanation Susan's bags came around on the belt. Julie noticed that on Susan's bags she had wrapped big elastic rainbow straps around each piece to identify her luggage and to help hold them closed. She wondered to herself if the straps had any other significance other than those obvious ones.

Susan reached down and grabbed the first of her bags, her skirt rode up high on her shapely legs as she bent down, Julie noticed as she also bent over to grab a bag, her shorts tightening on her legs, made Susan smile as she glanced over.

Out of the corner of her eye, Julie saw Susan gazing at her bare legs, a pleasant feeling shot through her tummy and down between her legs as she stood and smiled at Susan. The rainbow straps took on more significant meaning now. “Are these your only two bags, Susan?” Julie asked innocently.

“Yes sweetie, they are. Can you handle that one? It does have wheels.” Susan mentioned as she took the handle from her smaller bag and pulled it out.

“Oh, I'm okay,” Julie assured the older woman, mimicking her pull of the handle.

Susan grinned wickedly, “I'm sure you can handle it, you're young and still in great shape.”

Julie blushed as she felt her nipples react by suddenly poking under her top. That same wave of warmth repeated itself between the young woman's legs as she smiled back at her new friend. “Well, you’re in pretty good shape yourself Susan. You must hit the gym often.” Julie said.

“Yes, I have to keep up with all you young ones who want my job. Unfortunately, in my line of work looks are a big part of the whole package”, Susan lamented.

“That’s too bad, it shouldn’t be that way,” Julie replied.

“Well, it really doesn’t hurt to stay in shape; I guess my job is just an excuse I don’t really need. I do love working out, I feel so sexy after a hard workout.” Susan raised her eyebrows, as Julie looked her up and down again.

“It does feel good, I know.” Julie grinned.

They both looked at each and smiled as they headed out of the baggage claim area with the suitcases in tow. On the way to Julie’s car, they talked a bit more about school and Susan volunteered information about her stepdaughter.

The small talk stalled as they got to Julie's car, a metallic green VW golf convertible. Susan grinned, “My what a sexy little car you have Julie, can we go topless?”

Julie blushed, not sure of Susan's comment but never needing an excuse to take the top down off her car replied, “Sure, I didn't want it parked here at the airport all open for someone to steal anything. I love being ‘topless’ she giggled, as they both understood the meaning of the joke. “It will just take a second. Go ahead and put your bags in the back seat.”

Julie unlocked her car opening the door for Susan.

“Thank you, sweetie.” Susan smiled as she watched Julie walk to the back of the car, admiring the way she filled out her shorts. Susan placed her luggage behind her seat and got in. She watched as Julie lowered the top on the little car and made sure everything stowed away. She especially enjoyed the view when Julie had to stretch to reach the top part of the roof to lower it back down past the rear seat.

 Julie’s breasts pressed into her t-shirt and her nipples were quite evident. Susan didn’t think it was cold outside; maybe Julie was enjoying her company. Julie hopped in and started up the car and they began the drive back home. Susan insisted paying for parking and as she did her arm accidentally brushed against Julie’s breasts as she handed the cashier the fee. Susan apologized and Julie blushed telling Susan “It's okay, accidents happen.”

They took off and the wind was blowing through Julie’s long soft hair. Susan watched as the wind whipped the hair around the young woman's neck revealing multiple piercings in her ears.

Julie rolled up her window to deflect some of the wind and to cut the noise down a bit so they could talk as she drove. She reached over, turned off the CD player, and just as she finished with the dial, a car slammed on its brakes just ahead of them. Both Julie’s and Susan’s initial reaction was to lower their free hand and place it over the lap of the other.

After the car ahead returned to speed, they both glanced at each other and smiled. Susan remarked, “I see your mother taught you to restrain your passenger, that's from when we didn't have shoulder straps.”

Julie smiled, “Yes, she used to do that to us when we were little; I guess I picked up the habit.”

Julie removed her hand from Susan's lap and resumed driving; Susan's hand remained in Julie's lap just a bit longer as she felt Julie’s firm thigh muscle just past the young woman’s shorts. Julie didn’t say anything but she thought Susan's hand stayed a bit longer than it should have. She did get that wonderful warm feeling returning to her tummy.

Julie was beginning to wonder why she kept feeling that delicious sensation and thinking back what occurred each time she felt it. She could only recall a couple of other times she had felt this and that was with her soccer teammates when they were celebrating a hard-earned victory. It was only when a close friend on the team hugged her that she had gotten this sensation. She had questioned it then but shook it off thinking it was just the great feeling after a victory.

Julie drove on thinking and listening to the wind. She pulled to a stop at a signal by her home when she felt Susan's soft touch on her ear. The back of Susan's hand gently brushed her hair back as her fingers lifted Julie's earlobe and jewelry.

“Very lovely,” Susan remarked as she gazed at the jewelry adorning the young woman's ear. Julie shivered and again felt the warmth. She didn't turn her head but thanked Susan for noticing. Susan gently brushed Julie's neck as she examined each piece, not asking permission or caring if she had any. She could tell the young woman enjoyed her touch by Julie's reaction, especially when Julie closed her eyes and leaned over a bit to allow Susan a better look.

The light changed from red to green and they took off again. Within a few minutes, they were pulling into the driveway of Julie’s home. They unloaded the car and went inside the house, Julie kicked off her flip-flops as she walked inside. She called out for her mother but only silence and the tick-tock from the cuckoo clock were there to greet her.

They set the bags down and headed into the kitchen; upon entering, they noticed a note from Laura propped up on the kitchen table. They read it in unison, Susan glancing over the top of Julie’s shoulder her hands on the young woman’s hips. Julie could feel Susan’s warm breath on her ear as they both quietly read the note. It apologized for missing Susan and that Laura would be back as soon as she could. She apologized again and wrote that she would make it up by making a spectacular dinner.

Julie looked back and waited until Susan had finished reading the note, she enjoyed Susan’s hands on her hips. After reading the note Susan slowly lowered her grip down over Julie’s hips brushing her firm cheeks as she let go. Julie turned and could have kissed Susan if Susan hadn’t moved back a bit.

Julie’s face flushed as she asked Susan if she was thirsty. Susan politely declined with a grin noticing the redness in Julie’s cheeks, “All I want to do is put away my luggage and change into something less formal sweetie.”

Julie shrugged as they retrieved Susan’s bags and carried them into the room she would be staying. Susan placed her bags off to the side and turned to look at Julie.

“I just wanted to thank you for picking me up today, I’ve really enjoyed talking with you, and it’s so sweet of you to come to your mom’s rescue,” Susan spoke softly.

Julie smiled and blushed as she responded, “You are welcome Susan; I’ve enjoyed talking with you too, plus I guess I kinda owe my mom.” Susan smiled again and looked at Julie with an inquisitive face.

“Owe you mom? For what sweetie?” Susan inquired.

“She’s always doing things for me, I don’t know what I’d do without her, you know?” Julie responded.

Susan looked at her, “Well those are things we moms just do for our children, and it’s just natural.”

Julie smiled and looking at the floor a bit embarrassed.

“Oh, Julie would you mind showing me those lovely earrings again?” Susan asked changing the subject.

“Oh sure” Julie looked up and pulled her hair back past her ears exposing her piercings, she leaned forward for Susan to see.

Susan placed her hands on the young woman’s neck and slowly brought her closer to her face. Her thumbs massaged Julie’s cheeks as she bent in for a closer look. Tilting her head as if to see the earrings in a different light, Susan slightly pursed her lips and gave Julie the softest kiss Julie had ever felt. It didn’t really feel like a kiss, just a hint of a tingle.

The young woman swooned as the blood rushed through her body. She looked at Susan with a perplexed stare not knowing what to say or do. Susan leaned in again and kissed her once more with just a bit more pressure on the girl’s lips. Julie almost responded in kind this time but instead just stood there dumbfounded.

Susan finally spoke in a soft whisper; she could feel Julie’s heartbeat increase as she continued to hold her face, massaging it with her thumbs. “I just thought an appropriate gift was needed for such lovely company.”

Julie blushed as she stood there, her heart racing, longing for another kiss from this woman who excited her so, not understanding why she felt that way.

Susan looked into Julie’s eyes and felt the young woman wanted to say something. “Are you alright Julie?” Susan asked.

Julie replied, “Yes, I was just caught off guard there for a second.”

“Well then”, Susan smiled and leaned in to kiss the young woman one more time. This time Julie responded, kissing Susan and parting the older woman’s lips with her tongue. Susan was at first surprised at Julie’s reaction then pulled her closer, pressing their lips together and holding her in a loving embrace. They kissed and held each other for several minutes as their hearts raced and delicious thoughts flashed through Susan’s mind.

Julie finally broke their embrace and looked at Susan; her face was a deep red. She longed to say something but Susan placed her finger over Julie’s mouth quieting her. Susan held Julie close to her, her hands massaged Julie’s back as she whispered again, “Well, what’s it like kissing a girl?”

Julie sighed and responded with a question, “I’m not sure Susan, I feel so excited right now, I’ve never felt like this kissing anyone.”

Susan grinned and looked her in the eyes, “Well, I respect your mother and would never do anything to cross her, but you are such a delicious young woman I couldn’t resist. Forgive me?”

Julie was still stunned, her body knew she wanted the wonderful woman who had just made her feel so good but she wouldn’t cross the line between her mother and her mother’s friend, no matter how much she ached to do it. This new sensation was tearing at her, she’d felt it before and now she was putting it all together in her mind. Was she a lesbian, how else could she explain the excitement she felt when Susan touched her. She had never really looked at women sexually and thought, why now?

Susan let her hands drop from the girl’s face and told her ‘thank you’ once more. She then turned and kicked off her heels and went to her suitcase; hoisting it onto the bed and snapping the rainbow straps and locks open. She flipped open the suitcase and began taking out her clothes. She put them in the empty dresser drawers of the guest room. Setting aside a pair of shorts and an old t-shirt, this would be much more comfortable than her business suit.

Julie stood there savoring her first kiss, and wondered how she could get more. The tingle she felt through her just confirmed what she had been imagining, she longed for a woman’s touch. However, was that what she truly wanted? Did she want another woman or just Susan? She came back to reality and sat down in the chair across from the bed. Her breathing finally came back to normal but the damp area between her legs didn’t go away.

Susan kept removing her clothes from the suitcase and putting them away in the dresser. She started unbuttoning her blouse then turned and looked at Julie who was watching her with dreamy eyes.

“Julie, sweetie, are you okay?” Susan asked.

Julie sat there and mumbled, “Well, I think so.”

Susan continued undoing the buttons and just before the last one unhooked her skirt and let it fall; she then let the last button loose and pulled the blouse off her arms. She picked up the skirt and blouse, folding them, and gently placed them on a hanger in the closet. Standing there in beige lace trim hipster panties and lace balconette push-up bra Susan turned and faced Julie.

“Oh, I think so, I was just so surprised at what I felt when you kissed me,” Julie confessed as she raised her head and saw Susan standing there. Julie was mesmerized; her head had been down while she was thinking about what had just taken place and now she was sitting there looking at Susan in the sexiest outfit she had ever seen on a woman.

Susan walked up to her and stood directly in front of her, she knelt down placing her hands on Julie’s bare legs slowly massaging the outsides of her thighs.

KassandraKat
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KassandraKat

She looked up at Julie whose deep blue eyes focused on hers. “I’m sorry if that upset you in any way Julie, it wasn’t intended like that.”

Susan’s hands felt so good on Julie’s legs, she slowly and gently massaged the young woman from the outside of her thighs inward and down to her knees then back to the bottom of her shorts. Susan was enjoying the soft firm feel of Julie’s legs against her fingertips as she continued her seductive massage. Susan continued arousing Julie as they talked and became slightly aroused as well.

Finally, Susan confessed, “Julie, I have to admit I do find you very exciting, I really don’t want to because I respect your mother.”

She moved deeper between Julie’s legs and kissed her again on the lips, their tongues played as Julie moaned with delight.

Julie’s hands moved up from her sides and cupped Susan’s breasts, Susan moaned along with Julie who delighted in the feel of Susan’s nipples hardening through the soft satin of her bra. Julie continued to explore Susan’s breasts and used her thumbs to arouse the older woman’s nipples further.

Susan’s hands moved up Julie’s firm tummy and over her breasts. She cupped Julie’s firm round breasts and felt her hard nipples in her palms. Her hands focused on massaging the hard nipples until their lips parted and they both took a deep breath. Julie’s heart was racing and Susan was visibly excited.

Susan blushed and apologized again but Julie didn’t hear a thing. She pulled Susan back down to her face and kissed her once more. Susan broke their embrace, her face flushed, obviously excited; her breath was rapid as she looked back at the anxious young woman who wanted her so much.

“Julie,” Susan said as she stood and walked back to the bed. “We can’t, really we can’t.”

Julie pouted and then became mad. “Why do you keep kissing me and exciting me so much if we can’t?”

Julie couldn’t believe she said that aloud. She was excited from kissing a woman; she had to be a lesbian, that’s the only explanation she could come up with in her mind.

Susan was at a loss for words, she wanted Julie but she couldn’t bring herself to deceive Laura. Susan sat down on the edge of the bed and began to wonder why she had been doing these things to Julie.

As they sat there contemplating what to do next Laura walked into the doorway with a big smile and open arms to greet Susan. Susan got up off the bed and hugged her host.

Laura noticed both women looked very guilty and very aroused. “Is something going on?” she asked looking back and forth between the two of them, after letting Susan go.

They both blushed as they looked down at the floor feeling very guilty. Susan finally confessed, Laura, I have to tell you I’m enamored with Julie. Laura was a bit stunned when she heard that and saw Julie begin to tear up.

Laura sat on the edge of the bed looking at them both with a stunned expression on her face. “Susan, she’s my baby,” Laura exclaimed.

“I know Laura, it was just chemistry, she reminded me of you so much I was naturally attracted, and can you blame me?” Susan sat down next to Laura her hand on Laura’s thigh.

Julie looked at them, on the verge of crying. Laura glanced back at both of them and shook her head.

“Well we’re going to have to have a very long talk about this, I had no idea Julie had any interest in women at all. It was not my intention asking you out here to become involved with my daughter.” Laura sternly looked at Susan.

Susan had a surprised look on her face when she retorted, “I didn’t come here for that either Laura, you should know that.”

Laura apologized, “I’m sorry Susan this has me a bit frazzled.”

Susan looked at Laura and placed her arm around her shoulders, and softly kissed her temple. They looked into each other's eyes and knew it was not anyone’s fault; it was just something that happened. Laura could forgive them both; she knew some attractions just happen. Julie was Laura’s baby and Susan had shared some very deep and intimate secrets with Laura during their talks.

“Mom, I never thought about it before until Susan accidentally touched me. I could feel something like an electric shock and then a warm and delicious feeling down to my tummy. “She blushed as she confessed, refocusing the two women.

“Julie, I know we really haven’t talked much about sex, but one of the reasons I asked Susan here was for she and I to get together,” Laura stated as Susan snuggled closer to her.

Julie looked at her mother with a curious stare, and then it dawned on her. Her mother was bi-sexual or was she a lesbian? She’s married and has children and lesbians don’t do that, do they? She felt so stupid for not noticing it before. There weren’t any clues, it’s not as if she hit on all of Julie’s friends or went out to bars and brought home women or anything that was obvious to her.

 Although, her mom did have friends that just happened to be leaving as she got home from high school a few years back. They did look like they had just gotten out of the shower, now that she thought about it. That was odd then but now it makes sense, they were making love those afternoons. Julie gasped at the realization of her mother’s sexuality.

Laura looked at her and realized she was finally thinking seriously about it. She went over and knelt before her daughter.

“Julie, I’m bisexual sweetie. I love your father and would never leave him, baby. I hope you understand that,” Laura confessed to Julie.

“Sweetie, I’ve read that some studies have determined that it’s partially genetic, and since you’ve never really had a boyfriend I asked Susan to… well, sort of talk to you.” Laura was blushing now not knowing how Julie would react. “Although I think the talk got a bit carried away.” As she turned her head toward Susan, she saw she was very ashamed.

Susan got up and moved toward Julie, she placed her hands on Laura’s shoulder massaging them as she looked at Julie. Laura stood and walked behind Julie; her hands massaging the young woman’s shoulders as Susan took Laura’s position between Julie’s legs kneeling in front of her. Julie, who was still in shock after hearing her mother confess just sat, thinking about what had taken place. They waited for Julie to react but she didn’t. She sat there thinking of all the times she had touched or held another girl as a friend and the wonderful feelings in her tummy occurred.

Her mom may have been right doing what she did; Julie’s picture of herself was becoming a bit clearer.

However, the real shock was yet to come, as her mother massaged her shoulders and Susan massaged her legs her mother made a suggestion. “Julie, I know this may sound weird but, if you want to find out for sure I think I might have a way.”

Julie turned her head and looked up at her mother with a quizzical stare. Susan was arousing her again; unintentionally but Susan enjoyed the feel of Julie’s legs and she thought it might help calm her. She was slowly running her fingers up and down her bare thighs not quite tickling her but stimulating her just the same. Julie stammered a bit, “How mom?”

Laura had a hard time releasing the words from her mouth, “Well, if you want to be alone with Susan, I don’t mind. I think Susan wouldn’t mind at all either.”

Susan nodded and smiled at Laura. “I am here for us, Laura please don’t forget that,” Susan reassured her.

“I haven’t Susan, but I think right now I need to think about Julie and how she can discover herself if she wants to. You’re safe and I know you would be gentle with her.” Laura continued massaging Julie’s shoulders, “If you’re okay with this also, Julie”. Laura’s voice became relaxing and assuring as she continued to think of a remedy to their situation.

Julie was becoming very aroused; Susan noticed and leaned in to kiss her.

Laura smiled, “So I guess that’s an okay?”

Susan and Julie said nothing as they kissed, not really hearing anything Laura said.

She excused herself from the room closing the door behind her. The two women didn’t notice she left as their lips met and their eyes closed. All they heard was the door closing as Laura shut it.

Susan’s kiss was as delicious to Julie as it had been earlier, even more now that she knew it was okay to respond.

Susan broke their kiss reluctantly and then asked Julie if she really wanted to go through with this. Julie clearly embarrassed, nodded her head. Susan leaned in and kissed her again, this time slipping her hands underneath the young woman’s t-shirt. She cupped Julie’s breasts; tracing their outline around her bra as she pressed herself harder into Julie. Julie’s heart rate increased as she parted Susan’s lips with her tongue.

Susan, encouraged by Julie’s response moved her hands down Julie’s stomach and took hold of the bottom of her shirt. She slowly worked Julie’s top up exposing her bra, Julie broke their kiss and leaned back a bit, raising her arms over her head. Susan rolled her shirt up in her fingers as she lifted the material off Julie and laid it on the floor. Julie reached around her back and unhooked her bra, with a soft blush she stretched her arms out and let it slide down her.

Susan smiled as she watched Julie expose her breasts; her nipples were hard as she slipped the bra off her arms and onto the crumpled t-shirt.

“You have very lovely breasts, Julie.” Susan softly whispered as she reached up and unclasped her own bra, working the straps down off her shoulders and dropping it onto the floor next to them. Julie blushed as she gazed at Susan’s bare breasts and her large areolas and rock hard nipples. She unconsciously licked her lips in anticipation of having them in her mouth.

Susan leaned back in and placed her lips on Julie’s once again, this time their bare breasts pressed together; Susan’s covering Julie’s and melting over hers. Julie sighed and relaxed as they kissed, enjoying the feel of her skin against Susan’s. She raised her hands and wrapped her arms around Susan holding her tighter as they explored each other's mouths with their tongues.

After some time they parted lips and Susan stood up, Julie playfully growled and snapped at Susan’s nipple as her breasts passed close to her face. Susan giggled and responded, “Hold on kitten, dinner time is soon enough.” She took Julie by the hand and led her to the bed. Susan smiled and kissed Julie softly on her cheek and then turned down the covers and crawled between the sheets.

She lay on her side and beckoned the young woman to join her. Julie grinned as she leaned down and slipped in to join Susan. They continued kissing and exploring each other with their hands as their passion grew. Julie wondered why she hadn’t done anything like this before. Maybe her mother was right; she was bi or even a lesbian and didn’t know it. She never really thought a lot about sex, but this seemed so right, touching and feeling so warm next to this woman.

Susan’s heart was racing, this young woman felt so delicious in her arms. The sweet taste of her lips, the scent of her body. She couldn’t get enough of her, and if Julie was this way, she wondered how wonderful Laura would be.

Susan slowly separated their lips and began kissing Julie’s neck, the young woman giggled and delighted in Susan’s playful nibbling. Julie squirmed as Susan worked her way down her body stopping to suckle and tease her sensitive nipples.

“I thought it was my dinner time,” Julie said as she arched her back loving the wonderful feel of Susan’s mouth over her breasts.

“You’ll get your turn kitten,” Susan mumbled while switching breasts. She continued concentrating on Julie’s firm perky breasts, tugging her nipples gently with her teeth, and taking her whole areola in her mouth and releasing it.

Susan delighted in seeing Julie so aroused and enjoying her touch, she kissed and licked as Julie sighed and moaned with each different way Susan touched her.

Susan’s tongue began making circles around Julie’s breasts. Kissing and licking in ever-widening patterns. She grazed across her tummy and slurped up her belly button which made Julie laugh aloud, complaining that it tickled. Susan smiled and did it a couple more times just to torment her.

Then Susan got serious, she moved her body down between Julie’s firm thighs and used herself to spread her legs. She looked up at Julie to be sure she was alright, Julie bit her lower lip waiting in anticipation, she was already very aroused as Susan gently brushed the insides of her thighs with the backs of her fingernails. Julie closed her eyes and sighed as she waited for Susan to finish the pleasurable task she’d started. Susan bent down, her legs folded beneath her and kissed Julie’s thighs. Julie’s head sank deeper into the pillow as her back arched and a new wave of delight shot through her.

Looking up, Susan asked her young lover in a whispered voice, “Julie, do you want this?” All Julie could do was nod her head and utter, “uh huh”. Susan looked back down, grasped Julie’s panties by the waistband, and worked them down her hips. Julie rose up a bit to allow Susan to remove them. Susan took them down to her knees and then leaned back so they could slip off Julie’s legs. She dropped them and guided Julie’s legs apart and around her.

Susan sat there for a few seconds and contemplated what she was about to do. She saw and felt Julie enjoying her touch as much if not more than she enjoyed pleasuring her. It did seem strange to her though Julie’s mother gave her blessing to this, no jealousy, no hint of any problem with Susan making love to Julie.

Laura trusted Susan and she wanted Julie to discover herself and this seemed like the logical way for that to occur. Lovingly and with someone gentle who cared for Julie almost as if she were her mother. Maybe Laura was listening outside the door, living vicariously through Susan. Susan had no clue and would have to have a very long talk with Laura when this was over. Regardless, Susan was enjoying herself and Julie was enjoying her.

Susan leaned in while caressing Julie’s thighs, her fingers had been barely touching them. She pressed her hands firmly onto Julie’s legs, spreading them further apart, and opened her mouth to let her tongue slide between Julie’s swollen lips. Julie shuddered as Susan parted her and placed her warm wet tongue against the walls of her vagina. She arched her back and moaned deeply as the tingle shot through her body, giving her a sensation she had only felt when she has masturbated. This time though it felt much better, more intense than her fingers. It was that delicious feeling all over her body as she placed her feet on the bed and lifted herself to meet Susan’s face.

Susan responded by placing her hands under Julie’s rear and cupping her cheeks with her thumbs close to Julie’s anus. She moved her thumbs in circular motions, teasing but not touching that sensitive area. Julie was in heaven, her breathing was rapid and her body was tensing up ready to peak at the climax of pleasure. Susan felt Julie’s body getting ready to spasm as she licked and sucked at her hardened and exposed clitoris. The little shaft was red and swollen, poking out and screaming how much it was enjoying the moment.

Susan continued to lick and suck as Julie squirmed and moaned with delight. The young woman had never felt herself this close to such intensity. It was such a glorious feeling, one she would have to have again many more times. Susan’s was almost as aroused as Julie was, her attention to Julie became more focused and she worked her tongue in Julie’s sweet reservoir of delicious juices. Susan’s cheeks were soaked from Julie’s obvious joy and Susan delighted in the feel of the warm sticky liquid on her face.

Susan paused as Julie’s body began to shake; she rolled uncontrollably as Susan sat back. Biting her lip, Julie gasped trying to say something but no words came out. She just growled and hissed, with the only audible words coming forth, Susan could understand were, “Yes! Yes, yes.”

Susan watched as Julie tucked herself into a fetal position and climaxed several times. They both slowly caught their breath as she shook with ecstasy. Susan slowly moved back up and slid next to her, gently touching, wishing to hold her close.

Julie rolled over looking into Susan’s face and smiled. Susan wrapped her arm around her lover’s shoulder bringing their faces closer together. She softly kissed the sweet flushed face of Julie who had just discovered what her mother and Susan had known for a very long time. There was something special about making love to another woman.

Julie could smell herself on Susan’s cheeks; she saw the glisten of her juices as Susan smiled at her. It wasn’t disgusting, as she had thought it might be. It was sweet and she enjoyed kissing it off Susan’s face.

Julie smiled back at Susan and closed her eyes as the older woman kissed her face and cuddled next to her. They held each other for some time kissing and cuddling before they heard a knock on the door. Susan pulled the sheets back up over them and called out, “Come in.”

Laura walked in slowly; peeking around the door to make sure everything was all right. The two women lay there smiling in each other's arms as she spoke, “Well, I guess things went okay?” Susan and Julie looked at each other and giggled.

Susan looked at Laura and with a sly smile, “We’re not done talking yet, Laura.”

Laura blushed, as she turned and closed the door behind her leaving the lovers alone.

Susan looked down at Julie and asked with a wry grin, “Weren’t you hungry kitten?”

Julie’s eyes widened as she kissed Susan playfully on the lips. She cupped Susan’s face in her hands and kissed her repeatedly, giggling and smiling as she did. She worked her way down Susan’s neck to her breasts kissing softly along the way, teasing Susan. She positioned herself on top of Susan as she inched her way to the two breasts that had teased her earlier.

The older woman spread her legs allowing her young lover to slip in between them. Julie’s body felt so good against Susan’s skin, she arched her back and let her breasts rub against Susan’s breasts while she watched her lover’s reaction to her exploring. She enjoyed the feel of her breasts against Susan’s and kept circling her firm slim body; teasing Susan with each pass. Her breasts would tickle Susan’s as she passed over them each time, making sure their nipples met. She finally settled against Susan’s tummy as she began to nurse. Susan brushed Julie’s lovely long hair out of her way and softly caressed her cheeks as Julie like a young kitten joyfully suckling at her mother’s teat.

Susan encouraged her kitten; telling her how wonderful her lips and mouth felt on her breasts. She delighted that she had found this wonderful young woman and she had lit a spark within her. She moaned with delight as Julie‘s tummy moved back and forth over her neatly trimmed pubic area. Julie felt Susan’s body react to her stimulation and she continued doing what now felt very natural and wonderful to her. The slow rubbing combined with Julie’s nursing took Susan down that wonderful road to sexual bliss.

Julie decided it was time to go a bit further. She gave Susan’s breasts one final tug and kissed her way south to pleasure her lover just as she had been.

Susan smiled as Julie inched her way further down her body. She slipped her fingers under the waistband of Susan’s panties and worked them down over her hips. Susan lifted up helping her young lover accomplish her goal. The panties flew across the room as both women's eyes widened giggling at the act.

Susan moaned with delight, grinning as she realized Julie was going to please her with her tongue. She spread her legs wider allowing Julie access to her warm and very aroused vagina.

Julie was a bit hesitant as she placed her face between Susan’s legs. Looking up she looked to Susan for reassurance and guidance.

Susan looked down at her and said, “It's okay if you don’t want to kitten, I’m happy just as I am.”

Julie looking a bit embarrassed, “I want to, really Susan. I’m just afraid I may do something wrong.”

Susan giggled, “My sweet kitten if you do I’ll let you know. Just do what you want to, it’s okay.”

Julie smiled sheepishly as she leaned in and kissed Susan’s thighs working up her courage to place her mouth and tongue on Susan’s lips. After softly kissing and teasing Susan’s thighs and tummy for a few minutes, she softly placed her tongue against Susan’s swollen labia and moved it up and along its edges. Susan moaned with delight at the soft touch of Julie’s first touch. Julie smiled at Susan’s reaction, gaining confidence that she was doing it right, she became braver and slipped her tongue between the folds.

Susan twisted and turned her body, feeling the wonderful sensation rushing to her swollen lips as Julie excited her more. The young woman explored this new territory eagerly and with Susan’s direction and encouragement found Susan’s g-spot. Susan bent her knees and arched her back, sliding down the bed slightly as Julie focused on that one delicious spot that turned Susan into jelly.

“Julie, that’s it,” Susan growled between twitches and moans.

Julie didn’t say a thing as she kept licking and playing inside Susan’s warm wet vagina. Her cheeks were becoming just as wet with delicious juices as Susan’s had become with her. She delighted knowing that she was doing it right with help from Susan.

Susan started to buckle as Julie kept exciting her spot, the young woman kept trying to lick but Susan gently and firmly asked her to stop. Susan lay there and felt the waves of pleasure engulf her. Julie smiled and watched as Susan closed her eyes and let the feeling ring throughout her body. Susan lifted her arms motioning for the young women to join her. Julie complied and happily fell into her lover's arms.

“Kitten, tell me you’ve never done that before.” Susan playfully whispered as she brushed the hair back from Julie’s face.

Julie unaware of Susan’s tease just said, “No, I’ve never, I swear.”

Susan smiled as she kissed Julie’s cheeks tenderly, “Kitten you’re a natural, I haven’t felt that good in a very long time.”

Julie was pleased with herself, she smiled as she lay there enjoying the soft kisses on her face and the warm wonderful feeling of Susan lying close to her. They stayed that way kissing and cuddling until they both drifted off to sleep. They dreamed of each other and what a wonderful week this was going to be.

Laura looked in on them one more time, seeing how lovely they looked sleeping together. She didn’t have the heart to wake them to tell them dinner was ready. She closed the door and let the two lovers dream their sweet dreams. Talk could wait as well as dinner.

I wrote this back in 2005 and I hope you enjoyed it.

Published 
Written by _O2_
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments