Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Bass Player

"Leah gets the Bass Player"

15
11 Comments 11
5.7k Views 5.7k
2.2k words 2.2k words
The concert was everything Leah was expecting, the usual good time with her best friend Veronica, some tasty drinks, music she liked, and hot band guys. The band played their usual crowd pleasers, and as usual Leah had pulled Vee to the front of the stage, placing them right in front of the bass player, Chris.

He was 5'7 or so with dark, dirty blond hair. His eyes were a light brown and he had a strong, thin face with a chiseled jaw line and pink, pouty lips. Leah, like so many others, believed he held a strong resemblance to Kevin Bacon, but much sexier. His arms were strong and muscular from years playing the bass. She wondered how his fingers were...

She was on her 6th drink by the end of the show and spent most of the show trying to tease the bass player from the crowd. She would raise her drink to him when he looked hot and sweaty, only to take it away when his mouth reached down for the straw. Finally he reached the straw with his full, pink lips before she was able to pull the drink out of his reach, and he emptied the entire glass in one long suck. When he was done he pulled the straw from the plastic cup with his lips and spit it towards Leah, smiling and laughing as he slapped his bass. Leah shot him her sexiest, dirty look and laughed, nudging Vee in the sides. Vee just smiled and rolled her eyes.

The band started to play their last song and pulling girls onstage to dance when the bass player reached his hand down to Leah in an attempted to pull her onstage. Leah smiled, licked her lips, and pulling Vee away from the stage, shot him a "oh please" look, heading to the bar with a goodbye wink in his direction.

While the music ended Veronica and Leah sat at the bar grabbing their last drink before last call. The venue was almost empty before Leah noticed the guys from the band walking across the floor. A few of the guys saw her sitting on her bar stool and approached to say 'Hi' and give hugs, as she had become a regular face in their crowds. She carried on some small talk with the guitar player, watching as the Kevin Bacon look-alike bass player stood a few bar-stools down, looking at her with a sly smile and ordered a drink from the cute female bartender. Leah knew that he knew she wanted him. "Ass" she thought, smiling to herself.

The bass player threw her a nonchalant "Hey how ya doing?" and went back to his drink, talking to the singer. Leah kept catching him looking her way and had an idea. She waited till he was paying attention and when he was, nudged Vanessa to tell her she was going to use the bathroom before they finally closed the bar. As she walked out of the venue hall, she heard the bass player say he would "Be right back" to the guys. She smiled to herself.

As she exited the venue area, she stepped to the left and hid in the shadows of the hallway near the entrance. A few seconds later she saw the bass player walk through the venue doors, noticing him stop and look around. Leah snuck up behind him. She covered his eyes with her hand, standing on tip-toes and whispered in his ear;

"How about I spend a half hour on my knees, that way you can spend the three hours on your back afterwards begging for more?"

Chris turned his head, Leah's hand over his eyes slipping away and confirming who he thought was the girl he just followed. He smiled down at Leah, her deep blue eyes staring into his longingly.

"That is quite the line" he said.

"It's not a line, it's a bet." Leah retorted.

He shot Leah a smile that caused her pussy to tense. Chris grabbed her hand and led her outside. They walked around the back of the building towards the back parking lot holding the trailer that would carry their gear home.

Leah leaned against the back of the trailer, smiling at Chris and sitting herself on the small edge. His hands began to run through her layered short brown hair. He gently ran a finger down the right side of her face. Leah smiled, sucking his finger into her mouth and kissing it.

"You're no stranger to our shows... why now?" he asked, dipping his head low and meeting her lips with his. Leah could taste the sweat worked up during the show still salty and fresh on his full, pink upper lip. The taste was delicious!

"Does it matter?" she asked, pulling away from his tasty mouth. "Stop asking obvious questions."

In seconds Leah had his belt, button, and zipper on his jeans undone with one hand, never breaking eye contact. She could already tell his cock was hard from the bulge pushing against his zipper. She pushed the denim to his knees, leaving his boxers on. Leah's hand reached up and pulled on the bottom of his boxers, letting the head of his cock jump through the opening of the front.

Chris stared as Leah's lipstick covered lips seemed to open in slow motion and slowly move towards his cock. She watched as his head tilted back the moment her tongue snaked forth from between her lips and swirled its way around the head of his cock. She felt all the muscles in his body relax at the touch of her warm, wet tongue. Her right hand reached up and freed the rest of his cock through the hole that was the cage of his boxers. She realized she had 8.5 inches of hard cock to play with.

Her tongue danced and teased the head of his cock. His hand reached out and started to grip and massage his shaft up and down. His cock tasted like his lips, sweaty and salty, and it was driving Leah wild. One of her free hand moved towards the crotch of her jeans, slipping a finger into the hole of her own jeans near the left side pocket and pushing her barely there thong out of the way and started to tease her swollen cheery as she serviced his cock with her hungry mouth.

After ten minutes of teasing Chris's cock, she could feel his dick muscles start to tense and tighten. If she was going to hold true to her 'promise', she couldn't very well let him cum now.

IvySayers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IvySayers

She had another 20 minutes to go before she could let him blow his load! Leah loosened the grip of her mouth around his cock head and let it slip from her lips. She stared up at him while her hand continued to massage his hard shaft. She was starting at him when he looked back down at her.

"Whats wrong?" he gasped.

"Nothing. If I'm gonna live up to my bet and get what I want...!" Leah replied.

"You'll get what you want!" Chris gasped.

Leah smirked to herself while she saw Chris's eyes roll into the back of his head as he awaited the touch of her mouth back on his cock. Her lips barely formed themselves back around his now throbbing cock before she felt the ropes of cum splash against the back of her throat. Leah tried to lap up all that she tasted, a few ropes missing her lips and splashing down her chin.

Leah sucked him dry, catching the last few spurts of his sweet juice down her throat, her fingers reaching up and sweeping the few lost drops on her chin to her lips. The bass player came, but he didn't go soft.

Leah went on teasing his cock, but a pair of hands pulled her mouth away,her lips feeling the shuddering of his muscles as his dick slipped from her mouth. The bass player grabbed Leah's hands, pulling her to her feet and went for the bottom of the trailer door. He lifted it a few feet and ushered Leah to step inside. As Leah did as she was told, she could feel him climbing in the trailer after her. She heard the metal door slide the rails and shut.

As Leah stood in the dark she heard the bass player moving in the dark. A dim light turned on and Leah saw him standing there, his pants still at his knees and his cock hard in his hand. Leah was standing straight up, but he was hunching slightly to avoid hitting his head on the ceiling. The bass player reached toward Leah, grabbed her around the waist and pulling her towards him. Leah could feel his hard cock pressed against her stomach. His mouth moved towards hers, kissing and biting her lips ravenously.

The bass player pulled away, grabbed Leah by the hips and turned her around. His hands were at her ripped denim jeans, pawing and tearing at the button and jeans keeping him from what he wanted. In moments Leah's pants matched his, at the knees. The bass player leaned Leah over a stack of amps sitting in the trailer, his lips kissing her neck while his hands ripped her thong from her body, dropping it to the floor. His right hand reached around Leah's hips, his strong fingers dipping into her dripping pussy.

Leah's throat let out a gasp when she felt two of his fingers plunge into her honey pot, curled in a position that immediately hit her g-spot, causing her to moan and grind her pussy against his hand. His other hand reached around and put his fingers to her throat lightly dragging them against the skin, tickling and drawing goosebumps on her skin, and guiding her face towards the left where he met her lips with his.

The bass player's mouth on hers kept Leah so preoccupied that she didn't feel his cock pressing against the outside of her pussy until she felt him press his hips into her, pushing his 8.5 inches into her tight, dripping cunt. Leah could feel each inch push into her wet snatch, her mouth letting out a groan.

The bass player started to thrust his hard cock into Leah with vengeance, letting her know that after all the shows she had seen him play, he had looked at her during and after each one, wanting her more and more each and every time. Leah's head was banging into the amps as she went limp, her body at the mercy of the bass player.

Leah moaned, groaned, gasped, screamed, and whimpered as she felt the bass player fuck her. She wanted to turn around and kiss him, run her hands through his hair, anything... but the feel of his big, hard cock had her stuck in position. She had never felt anything like Chris bending her over and pummeling her cunt.

Leah felt herself pouring cum and knew that her first orgasm wasn't far off. She tried to ignore her head bouncing off of the amps and focus on the feeling of the bass player filling her pussy. The feeling of electricity starting running through her entire body, from her fingers, to her lips, to her toes, all going numb. Her whole body tightened, the bass player feeling it, his thrusts getting harder and faster.

Leah's moans alongside the tightening of her pussy muscles were driving Chris insane. He wanted to keep fucking her, but he had stared at this girl from the perches of the stages he played on for over a year. He couldn't hold it back anymore. He knew she was having an orgasm all over his cock and he wanted to be a part of it. His cock started shooting juts of cum into Leah's spasming cunt. The sounds spewing from her throat didn't make it easy.

The bass player pumped Leah's pussy with thrust after thrust until she was silent aside from her gasps. Slowly, he pulled himself out of her tight cunt, her pussy lips gripping him with every inch he slid out of her.

The two stood in place as they recovered from their orgasms. The silence of deep, gasping breaths was shattered by someone banging on the door of the trailer. The bass player yelled at the intruder to 'Hold on'. Leah did her best to pull her jeans back on as the door slid open.

"Oh... so that is where you both disappeared too" said one of the roadies.

Leah did the best she could to keep composure as she pushed past the bass player to leave the trailer. A hand reached out and grabbed her by the arm as she tried to slither past.

"I thought you said 3 hours?" the bass player asked.

"Yeah, well... timing I guess" Leah spit out.

"I'm not done... and neither are you." the bass player told her. "Your coming home with me"

Published 
Written by LeahLidocaine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments