Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Beautiful Dream

"A dream I had about spending a wonderful, sensual, and fun night with someone from Lush."

8
4 Comments 4
6.2k Views 6.2k
4.0k words 4.0k words
After arranging to meet at a hotel, I stepped up to the door and rattled my knuckles upon it. I was nervous, more than I'd ever been. My mouth was dry, my insides shaking, my hands slightly clammy.

The door opened, where I found you standing there. Dressed in a beautiful, ocean blue colored dress. It clung to your shapely figure, admiring every curve upon your body that men desired and dreamed of on a daily basis.

After a quick introduction, I entered the room providing you with a quick peck upon each cheek. My nostril's flared at the wonderful smell you gave off. The waft of walking through a blossoming field on a cool Sunday morning.

The hotel room was comfortable. A large king sized bed covered most of the space, with a chair in one corner to relax. The curtains open, allowed the moonlit sky to shine into the room.

You invited me to sit on the bed, as I perched upon the edge. You sat next to me, sensing my nervousness, as you tried to put me at ease. You smiled, as we began to talk. Just in general.

It took me a moment before I realized your hand caressing my leg. Working back and forth, touching it softly, receiving the reaction you were hoping for. The slight bulge above, in my pants, as my cock began to grow hard.

After several moments, you lean forward and we kiss. Nothing extravagant, but a slow, sensual embrace between two people meeting for the first time. Your hand still caresses my leg.

I found myself staring into your eyes as our lips broke. Your hand rose, cupping my face within it as we kissed once more. This time, I could feel your tongue began to explore, as it slithered between my lips and into my mouth. Our tongues connected, caressing one another as our lips kissed. All I could think was, how sweet you tasted.

After several moments of us kissing, our tongues playing their own little games between our locked lips. We broke apart as you rose to your feet, stepping in front of me. Standing in your high heeled shoes, the dress clinging to your slim, yet shapely figure. The moonlight shining through the window caught you, lit you up like an Angel standing before me.

You took my hand and helped me rise to my feet, before pulling me towards you. You turned, before pressing your body against my chest. My hands held your arms. You arched your neck, soon feeling the warm breathe flowing onto your neck. Soothing in it's touch, almost arousing.

I leaned my head forward, planting soft pecks of my lips upon various areas of your neck and shoulder. My hands rose up, along your arms as they reached the straps on your shoulders. I eased them to the side, as they slipped off the end, falling down your arms.

The garment dropped over your body, falling to cling around your waist. My hands ran over the spine that shaped your smooth back, before holding your hips. My lips still kissed your neck, softly, before I turned my attention upon your upper back, sliding your long dark hair to one side. Strategically planting soft pecks across your spine.

Your arms slipped through the straps, as it held firm around your waist. You took my hands in your own, drawing them around front of your naked upper body. You helped guide them up, across your stomach, towards your chest. My breath was more constant, hotter upon your neck.

I felt my hands slip over your perky, beautiful breasts. They were firm, as you squeezed my hands, which in turn squeezed your breasts into my own soft grasp. I heard you moan, as you removed your hands from the equation. My hands left alone, to play, touch and caress your naked body for myself.

I cupped each in my hand, squeezing on occasion as well as rubbing your erect, hard nipples between my fingers. My fingers flicked over them, teasing, playing with them as you rested your neck on my shoulder. Moans accompanied each touch, each gentle play of your breasts and nipples.

I whispered softly into your ear, informing you of how beautiful you look tonight, as you thanked me. My hands slipped down your body, shaping themselves around your waist to grasp on to the dress that hung there.

I pulled upon it, as it fell around your ankles and you stepped out of it, before kicking it to one side. Your full, naked body pressed against mine as I realized you were not wearing any underwear of any form. The moonlight caught every curve of your naked, smooth skin.

Your began to grind your body against mine, feeling my throbbing cock in my pants as it rubbed against your ass. I moaned as my hot breathe drifted over your upper back and neck.

You turned around, facing me as you wrapped your arms around my neck and we kissed. A long, beautiful embrace with tongues once more that played between our lips. My own hands wrapped themselves around your back, caressing themselves up and down your spine. I could hold you forever and never feel lonely.

After a moment, my hands moved south. They soon found themselves slipping over the soft cheeks of your perfect ass. I gently squeezed your cheeks, so soft to the touch. Our bodies pressed together; your naked form, against me, still clothed.

We held one another, gently swaying around the room to music playing in our own minds of a slow, romantic melody. We danced for a while, before you pulled away and looked up at me. We kissed as your hands ran over my shirt, caressing my chest while you unbuttoned it, one by one.

You exposed my chest, as you slipped the shirt off my body and it fell to the carpet below. Your hands caressed, up and down my naked upper body, feeling every shape, every slight ripple of my form. You leaned in, kissed my chest in several places with one after another as I feel your wet lips touch me, sending waves of sexual energy to erupt inside.

Your tongue began to circle, caress around my nipples making them hard to your wet, rough touch as you left a wet saliva trail in your wake. A slight nibble upon them brought out the slight animal in you, and yet you held back any savageness to the sexual pleasure you see it has over me.

Slowly, but surely, you began to lower yourself down in front of me. Your hands soon found themselves caressing up and down my legs, before you began to unbuckle my pants. They dropped to my ankles as I stepped out of them.

My cock was erect, bulging in my boxers as your hands slipped back up and took the hems around my waist. You pulled upon them, as the garment was dragged down. My cock thrust out with some force, finding itself bouncing around and pointing towards you like a magnet. I stepped out of my boxers, standing there now naked, alongside you.

You asked me to sit down, as I stepped back and perched upon the edge of the bed. You dropped to your knees, as your hands glided up and down my thighs, warming my sensations to the thrill of what was to come, my cock reacting the way you'd wanted it to. Waving, bouncing around with an uncontrollable urge to be noticed. But you noticed it alright, from the moment you saw it.

You praised the look of my cock and how much you'd wanted to taste it in your mouth, making me smile at words I'd longed to hear in person. You put me more at ease, with your sensual touch, your words. Even your sweet smile lifted me to new heights or sexual arousal.

Your hands slipped up my legs, before circling around to gently grasp upon my cock. You held it in your hands, firm and thick, stroking it softly to make sure I didn't cum too soon for you.

Then, you opened your mouth and moved forward. I felt your lips soon slide around the engorged head of my cock as it disappeared inside. The wonderful, warm sensation that accompanied this feeling of having a beautiful woman take a cock inside of her mouth, causing fireworks to explode everywhere inside of me.

You only took in an inch at first, wrapping your lips firmly around it and holding on tight. Your eyes looked up at me. They told their own story, of how you were enjoying this wonderful sensation yourself. You took more in as it slipped between your lips and into your warm, wet hole of your mouth. I could feel you sucking upon it.

My legs quivered to this wonderful sensation. I felt your tongue working around the engorged head, circling it and caressing it with your wet tongue. It felt amazing, better than I ever could have imagined, and from the look in your eyes, you were enjoying every touch yourself.

One of your hands reached below, while the other continued to grasp around the base of my cock. I wasn't exactly the hottest guy you'd met, or the slimmest, but that didn't seem to bother you. You were hungry. Hungry to offer me a moment in my life that I would never forget.

Your hand began to gently play with my balls, rolling them through your fingers and caressing them. You also gently squeezed them as you felt my cock pulsate and throb between your lips, inside your warm, wet mouth.

I knew I couldn't last long, as I informed you I was going to cum. You slipped my cock free from your mouth long enough to tell me to cum inside your mouth, as you wanted to taste me. You slipped it back inside and continued to suck my cock, it was sensual, beautiful. So far the best experience I'd ever had.

I groaned, began to breathe heavy as you felt a wave of cum rush through the girth of my cock as it throbbed in your mouth, soon splashing a wave out of my slit and onto the back of your throat. More cum spewed out, as it splashed onto your tongue, inside your mouth and filled you up as you continued to suck every drop you could get from me at this time.

I could feel my legs weaken, quivering, as you held me firm and tight in front until you had drained me dry. Your head slowly moved back, as my cock slipped out from between your lips still slightly erect and covered in a mixture of your saliva and my own cum.

You looked up at me, opened your mouth to show me the pool of cum inside before you closed and swallowed, and showed me again that you'd made it vanish down your throat with a smile. The sight of you doing this turned me on as you licked your lips and told me how you enjoyed the taste of me cumming in your mouth.

My cock had become flaccid by now, drained of not only cum, but life at this very time, but I knew it wouldn't be long before it would rise once more. You looked at me, asked me if I'd like to lick your pussy, and I said I couldn't think of anything I'd rather do right now than to taste you in return. You offered that beautiful, cheeky grin of yours and rose up.

You stepped around me, as you lay back upon the bed. Taking position that suited and felt comfortable, you slowly spread your legs wide and wiggled your finger to me, telling me to come and get it.

I dropped to my knees, and knelt at the end of the bed.

LeraBosto
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LeraBosto

I wrapped my arms around your legs, holding them apart as I slowly made my way up and across each thigh. Moving from one to the other, I kissed upon each, as I worked my way towards the beautiful scent that drew me closer.

As I reached the prize, I glanced up to see you watching me. I moved in and ran my rough, wet tongue across your pussy, from the asshole to over the clit and across the slight fluff of runway strip over it. You groaned, as I did it again and again.

Each time was the same, working my way from down below to over and above. I could taste the sweetness of your honey as it dripped from between your soft, puffy lips. I picked up pace, a little faster as my tongue glided over your wet pussy, over and over as you moaned with each touch.

My tongue flicked over your clit, causing you to writhe and your body quiver, as the sensation ripped through you, telling me not to stop from what I was doing. I didn't want to, I loved tasting you, licking you, and making you feel this way.

At the same time, I brought my hand towards your pussy and I gently dipped a finger inside. Your lips parted with ease, as my finger slid between and into your warm, wet cave. As it entered, you groaned louder as I felt your pussy walls tighten against it.

I gently wriggled it around, running it against the soft inner walls of your wet cave, causing them to vibrate and shudder at my touch. The sweet honey dripped upon it as I pulled my finger free and dipped it in my mouth to taste more of you. I then slid two fingers inside, it was a little tighter, but just as wonderful and warm inside.

I watched you as my fingers began to thrust in and out of your tight, wet cunt. My tongue continued to flicker over your clit, while my eyes were fixed upon your body above, writhing at my touches that were driving you mad. Your hands gripped the bed sheets, either side, as your body shook. I picked up pace, my fingers thrusting in and out of your cunt, harder, deeper, as I penetrated as far as I could get inside of you.

Your whole body exploded in a wave of orgasmic pleasure, sending shock waves throughout your entire body. Your lips groaned loudly, your legs quivered and your stomach convulsed as I felt small spasms ride through your wet cunt. I continued fingering you and licking your clit to help you ride over this beautiful agony of burning desire ripping through you.

After you came down, the two of us lay there on the bed, side by side, taking a breather. Our two bodies with beads of sweat, the wonderful orgasmic rush still flickering inside each of us, like a burning flame drawing itself to the end of it's illustrious life.

After a breather, you slowly rolled over to lay on top of me. My hands gently caressed up and down your spine, as my fingertips ran across your smooth skin. We kissed more, the wonderful taste of your lips upon my own. The feel of your breasts upon my chest, your hard nipples scraping over my skin.

Your legs parted as you slowly shuffled your way down, back over my waist to where my throbbing and now once more, erect cock, awaited you. You sat upright, upon my thighs with my cock directly in front of you. You took it in your hand, caressing it softly between your fingers and stroking it.

As you eased yourself forward, resting on one hand, the other slipped my cock against your swollen pussy lips. It rubbed over them, up and down, as you teased me to the point where I just wanted you to plunge my cock deep inside. I felt the engorged head of my cock slither over your pussy, slapping against the sweet, puffy lips that trickled your honey juices upon it.

Our eyes looked into one another, the sense of anticipation driving me wild with your sweet, yet wicked smile. You then slipped it softly between your pussy lips, as they parted to allow it to slowly enter within. Inch by inch, you plunged my throbbing cock inside of your warm, wet pussy as I groaned, feeling myself finally enter you. It felt better than I'd ever thought it would.

You took all of me inside, resting your sweet ass upon my body as you sat there. I looked up at you, through soft gasps of groans to look upon your beautiful, naked body. I could feel my cock throb inside of your tight, wet pussy.

You started to gently roll your hips, my cock slithering around inside of your cunt as you started to ride me. Slowly, you picked up pace as my hands slipped over your legs, around your waist and up to your heaving breasts.

I cupped them in my hand, played with them, squeezed them. I rubbed your nipples between my fingers and pulled upon them, all while your body rocked to the soft rhythm of making love to me. Soft gasps of air seeped through your sweet lips to the pleasure you felt of riding my cock, slipping in and out of you.

My hands roamed back down, working their way around back where I grasped upon your wonderful ass cheeks. I held them firmly, helping you with your rhythm as you rode my cock deep into your cunt. You leaned forward, resting your palms upon my chest as your ass rose slightly.

I heard the slaps as your body connected with mine, your ass cheeks smashing down onto my thighs below and crashing against my balls as my cock thrust in and out, in and out of your tight cunt. My hands firmly held your ass, raising you harder, faster, to bounce upon me.

You could feel my cock throbbing and slithering around inside your wet pussy as we both groaned in unison at this beautiful lovemaking. My hands rode up your back, before pulling you in towards me, soon finding yourself resting your body upon mine once more as I held you close to me.

My own hips began to react, thrusting up, as my cock penetrated deeper into your cunt as I held you there, tight against me. The bed was rocking from our actions of beautiful fucking.

After a moment, I held on to you as I rolled you over, so you were now beneath me in a missionary position. I raised myself over you, staring down into your eyes I found myself lost within. I kissed you, tasting your sweet lips, all while my cock was still throbbing inside you.

I gently rocked my hips again, my ass cheeks tightening as my body thrust itself into yours below. My cock sliding in and out of your tight cunt, while your juices dripped through the cracks to your asshole and upon the bed sheets.

You raised your legs, locking your ankles around my thighs to keep me there, while also using your legs to push my body deeper into yours. As I fucked you, I kissed your neck, your body, as my tongue slithered around, leaving a wet trail in it's wake to every point of your soft skin it touched.

We fucked like this for a little while, my body rocking upon you as my hips gyrated and my cock thrust in and out of your cunt. All while kissing, caressing and licking you, to enjoy that sweet taste of your body.

After a while, I pulled myself free and leaned back to kneel upon my legs. I asked you to get up and turn around. You knew what I was going to do next, the position we would try. You rose up, turned over and positioned yourself on your hands and knees.

I leaned in, but first, before I plunged myself back into you, I delved my tongue across your dripping, juicy pussy lips to lick your cunt some more. My tongue ran from your asshole to your cunt and licked you several times before I gave your ass a few gentle, soft slaps to your delight.

I then shuffled my body closer behind you. I held onto your hips, as my legs spread your legs wider on the bed, opening your pussy up. I slipped my cock against your pussy lips, sliding back and forth over them, teasing you the way you teased me. Your honey dripping onto my cock, over my engorged head.

Then, I slowly plunged my cock inside. First, the engorged purple head, as it spread your lips wide and dipped inside. Your juices made it slide in with ease, as more and more inches of my cock slid inside of your warm, wet cunt. I was soon fully inside, my body resting against yours.

I then began to thrust, sliding out my cock and plunging it back in, all to the sound of my body now slapping against your sweet ass cheeks, while holding onto your hips. The bed rocked with our motion of me fucking you doggie style. One of my hands reached under, grabbing your breast and squeezing it to your pleasure as you groaned to my touch.

I fucked you from behind, my cock thrusting in and out, in and out of your dripping cunt. We fucked for a good few minutes before I told you I was about ready to cum. You told me to cum inside of you, to fill you up. I found myself thrusting faster, harder, as my cock fucked you deeper. I could feel your muscles inside convulse and react to my cock forcing it's way back and forth inside.

I groaned, as I felt a wave of cum spew through the slit of my cock and it splashed into your pussy. You moaned as you felt the gooey, warm, salty cum splash around inside of you, wave after wave mixing with your own sweet honey. My legs shook, as I held my cock deep inside, holding my body tight against yours to drain every drop I could.

As I eventually pulled free, I fell back to where I could see my cum drip out from between your pussy lips, onto the sheets below. Your hand dipped between your thighs, with your fingers caressing along the slit of your pussy as you collected some of my cum and pulled it back to taste in your mouth.

After a moments rest, you stepped into the bathroom to take a shower. I joined you, as you called me in and we found ourselves fucking again as the water crashed down over us. Holding you with your legs wrapped around my body, and your back against the wall as I fucked you over and over until we both cum again. The water added to the intensity of our beautiful act of sexual release.

After drying ourselves off, we returned to the room where I sat upon the chair close to the window, and looked out upon the moonlit skyline. You came over after a small rest, and sat upon my lap as we cuddled beneath the moon and looked out upon the city. I kept telling you how beautiful you are and what an amazing lover you were. You kissed me with thanks for my sweet words to you.

We soon found ourselves making love again, as I sat in the chair and you straddled over me. You rode my cock inside of your wet pussy, while I sucked on your breasts, nibbled at your nipples, and played with them/ We both groaned to another wonderful orgasm of pleasure with the moon shining in upon us from outside. It felt like the perfect end to the perfect night.

We sat there, my cock still deep inside of you as we fell asleep under the moonlit sky, cuddling one another till the sun rose once more.
Published 
Written by John_Doe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments