Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Bedroom

"A long slow evening begins."

6
6 Comments 6
7.7k Views 7.7k
1.6k words 1.6k words
I had left the house shortly before she woke that morning. In my long established tradition I brushed the hair from her face as she lay dreaming and kissed her softly on the cheek. I then made my way to the kitchen and poured a coffee to go. Soon I was on the road and making my way toward the office.

My phone rang around 7:30 and it was Marie. She always called from the car when she was on her way to work in the morning.

“Good morning love.” I offered my standard greeting.

“Hi sweetie.”

“How is traffic?”

“Oh, the usual. A 30 minute ride will take an hour.”

I sighed, “Well drive carefully. I need you safe you know.” I then playfully asked, “What outfit did you select for me today?”

“The black skirt and purple sweater.” I could hear the smile in her voice. She knew that was a favorite of mine. It fit her just right and while it was a very simple outfit, she made it look amazing.

“I am looking forward to disrobing you later but for now I need to return to work. Be careful on the road please and have a good morning.”

“I will sweetie, bye.”

“Oh, and Marie?”

“Yes?” A level of expectance in her voice.

“I love you.”

I set the phone down, returned to my work and watched the hours pass slowly. I was completely distracted by her and simply couldn’t get her off of my mind. Not that I had any desire to do so, you understand. My mind kept bringing me back to the last time we touched, the last time we kissed and the last time we made love. The smell and taste of her surrounded me and when I closed my eyes I could feel her warm skin against mine. You could say she consumed me but that would understate the obvious.

Shortly after lunch I called her work phone. It’s rare that I ever catch her at her desk but it doesn’t stop me from trying. She’s usually tied up in meetings or busy with colleagues. This call was no exception. I was simply going to hang up but thought better of it and left a message to start a slow simmer.

“Marie, I’m going to devour you when I get home this evening.”

I grinned and hung up the phone while visions of us together ran wild in my mind. I reluctantly pushed them back and went off to my afternoon meeting. While I sat and appeared attentive, nodding at the appropriate times while my colleagues yammered and whined, I was quietly undressing Marie in my imagination. My hands wandering and exploring her and slowly but surely she was turning to putty as she usually does. I had become insatiable in my desires for her and I took every opportunity to remind her exactly how she affected me. The meeting droned on around me.

After my meeting, I returned to my desk. There was no return message from her so I called and once again I was transferred to voice mail.

“It’s me again,” I spoke into the machine. “I expect to find you waiting for me in the bedroom when I get home. Please don’t disappoint me my love.”

I clicked off the call and endured the long hours that passed like years throughout the remainder of the afternoon. The drive home was uneventful and even though traffic was quite good, in my mind it slowed to a crawl. There was one place I wanted to be, one place where I had to be and I simply could not get there quickly enough.

It was twilight as I pulled into the driveway. The house was dark with the exception of the light coming from the bedroom window. Would I find her in the appointed place or had she simply left the light on? There was but one way to find out. I turned off the motor, and locked the car before heading toward the door. Once inside I noticed that the house was quiet. She usually had music playing while she sang softly along, but tonight it was different.

I placed my belongings in their usual place and made my way toward the kitchen for a glass of water. I set the glass in the sink, turned and made my way up the stairs. From the top of the stairs I could see the light as it spilled from the bedroom door. It was left ajar of course, she could never seem to fully close the doors anywhere in the house. I approached it and peered inside. Marie was standing quietly in the bedroom, hands by her side. She was still dressed in her black skirt, purple sweater and pumps.

“What a good girl.” I thought to myself.

Erica_With_Love
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Erica_With_Love

Doing exactly as I had requested.

I slowly pushed the door open and stepped quietly into the room. She turned and looked over her shoulder as she heard me enter, a soft smile appearing on her face. I crossed the floor to her and pushing her hair aside, I kissed her cheek and then her neck. Her head tilted to one side to accommodate my kisses and I explored her with my lips.

“How was your day love?” I whispered.

“Mmmm better now,” came her breathless reply.

I reached down and took her hands in mine. Very slowly and deliberately I turned them over and kissed the palms. Taking my time, I kissed the backs of them as well before pressing one against my cheek and returning them to her side.
I stopped and gazed into her eyes for a moment and found myself lost in the depths of them and the light they reflected. They simply sparkled. Cupping her face in my hands I leaned forward and kissed her. As I did so, her hands reached for me and I quickly broke the kiss.

“Please keep your hands by your side, Marie.”

She complied and I leaned in to kiss her again, feeling her warm lips part as our tongues performed the dance which they knew so well. My hands fell to her hips as our kisses lingered, and slowly slid up over her sweater, massaging her breasts lightly through the fabric. It wasn’t long before they descended lower, following the curve of her hips. One hand taking a different path, sliding over the front of her stomach and down, pressing against her mound through her skirt.

She moaned for the first time.

I bent at the knees so my hands could continue their descent, past the hemline of her skirt and over her smooth nylon clad legs. When I reached her feet I looked up at her. She knowingly placed her hands on my shoulders to steady herself as I raised first one foot and and then the other as I slipped her shoes off. My hands then started their slow climb up along the outside of her legs, sliding under her skirt and around to the back. I started kneading the soft flesh of her ass with my hands and I pressed my face against her just above her mound. I could feel the warmth of her through the fabric. I could hear her sighing contentedly.

My hands found the elastic banding of her pantyhose and panties and I slowly began to peel them from her, tugging them past her hips and pushing the fabric down her legs. Once again I looked up and once again she steadied herself as I slipped the garments past her feet and summarily tossed them aside. I glanced up to her, nodded and her hands fell back in place by her side.

Slowly standing in front of her, I kissed her again, my hand sliding up over her sweater and cupping her breasts. Reaching around, I raised the sweater so my hands could slide over the small of her back. I pulled her toward me while my hands slid up along her spine and reached the clasp of her bra.

Snap.

It released quickly and with that I withdrew my hands, gathered the sweater at the base and slowly raised it. Marie lifted her arms helping me to remove the blouse and bra in one motion. They were soon discarded on the pile with her other garments.

I stood and admired her clad only in her skirt. A natural beauty stood before me and I was mesmerized.

Again I stepped close and wrapped my arms around her, kissing her deeply, sliding one hand down over her hips and then up between us to feel the soft flesh of her breast. I tugged and pulled her nipple, feeling it harden at my touch, my other hand sliding over her ass, rubbing her through the thin fabric of her skirt.

“I do believe the skirt needs to go. Would you agree?”

She nodded her approval and bit her lip. I unzipped the skirt and it fell around her ankles.

Our kiss intensified and my hand found its way between her legs, my finger tracing along the soft moist slit and unable to resist any longer, I eased it slowly inside her.

“You know the question don’t you?” I whispered in her ear at that moment.

She moaned softly and nodded. My finger continued to explore her as her juices started to coat my hand.

“Then tell me love, what is the answer?”

“It’s yours,” she replied breathlessly.

I pressed my hand against her pussy in confirmation before kissing her again leading her toward the bed.

To be continued…

Published 
Written by happyidiot
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments