Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Biggest Chocolate Cock Ever

"Jennifer cums across a chocolate cock too addictive to quit"

23
5 Comments 5
21.5k Views 21.5k
4.8k words 4.8k words

Everyone knows the French Quarter is the best place to party in New Orleans. Every night, that entire neighborhood turns into one massive rave, fueled by happy people, live music, and a ‘let’s get fucked up’ attitude. According to most, the hottest spot in the French Quarter is Bourbon Street.

Bourbon Street is a crazy place, but it’s not the hottest spot. The hottest spot in the French Quarter isn’t even on Bourbon Street; it’s one street over. Those looking for some sexy fun, hot music, and a crazy party go to the Salacious Asylum.

It’s not a nightclub or bar; it’s someone’s house. Even though it’s someone’s house, it’s set up like a nightclub with a bit of strpclub thrown in. There are over twelve thousand square feet dedicated to wild partying. Guests have full access, except for the owner’s private quarters and the garage.

Every night, the owner, Icarus throws a wild, sexy-themed party. His parties are designed to get people loose and indulging in whatever debauchery they want. All people have to do is dress accordingly, meaning slutty, and go a night without their phones.

All of the food and drinks are free. Icarus has every kind of liquor, beer, and wine anyone could want. The food is party sized and sorted according to people’s potential food allergies and lifestyle choices. Also, because phones and cameras aren’t allowed, people feel comfortable getting wild and nasty.

One of the hottest parties he ever threw happened a few months ago. The theme was “G-String Posse,” meaning everyone had to dress like XXX gangsters or thugs. People wore slutty, temporary tattoos; women, in particular, wore nothing but a G-string and a top.

Icarus has hundreds of real tattoos, so he just wore low-hanging jeans shorts and expensive-looking shoes. The jeans hung low enough to show off his pubic tattoo, which always gets girls pulling on his pants and touching him.

Around one in the morning, the bartender told Icarus that they were out of Lula Rum, a local brand. Icarus decided to run out and get some, so he threw on a button-up shirt and ran to the closest bar that had some Lula.

He ordered several bottles, and while waiting, he noticed a table full of hot girls. There was a super-voluptuous blonde sitting closest to him, who he couldn’t stop ogling. She turned around and smiled at him, eyeing his muscular frame.

“Where are you coming from?” one of her friends asked.

“I’m having a party down the street.”

“Why are you in a bar if you’re having a party? Does the party suck that much?” the blonde asked.

“We’re out of rum; I stepped out to get some more.”

“I love rum. Can we come to this party?” another of her friends asked.

“It’s a themed party, and none of you meet the dress code.”

“What’s the dress code?”

“Slutty. The sluttier, the better.”

“That sounds like a perfect party for Jennifer to go to,” her brunette friend said.

Jennifer, the curvaceous blonde, playfully tried to push her friend out of her chair. “What’s that supposed to mean?”

“It means you’re a slut,” her friend laughed.

“You can take her with you if you buy us a bottle of rum,” another friend added.

“Deal,” Icarus responded. “But she’s still not dressed slutty enough.” He pulled her out of her chair and examined her outfit with his hands. “You could just wear some fake tattoos and nothing else.”

“What makes you think I’m going anywhere with you?” the seductive blonde asked.

“Other than the horny look in your eyes and this sexy body...” He slid his hands down the inside of her thighs, making her quiver. “Nothing!”

Before she could respond, the bartender brought out his rum. He left Jennifer standing, got the six bottles, and came back and gave two bottles to her friends. They immediately opened one and filled their cups, raising them to Jennifer getting fucked that night.

Jennifer shyly laughed as Icarus stepped behind her and put his hands on her waist. She polished off the rest of her drink before filling it again with rum. As she took her first sip, she danced in his arms, rubbing her bubbly ass against his hardening bulge.

“What was your name was again... Jennifer?” He gently kissed behind her ear. “I’ve always wanted to fuck a voluptuous vanilla-esque vixen named Jennifer.”

Jennifer looked strangely at him. “Vanilla? You think pussy would be boring?”

“Not boring vanilla, tasty vanilla, like ice cream. Would you prefer coconut cream?”

“Ooh, sweet coconut cream pussy.” She leaned her head against his and moaned, “That sounds deliciously fuckable.”

“You two definitely need to fuck. Especially you, Jenn; you ain’t got fucked in four months,” her most  drunken friend revealed.

“You haven’t had sex in four months? Now, it's my responsibility to fuck that pussy and get you back on the path to hap-penis.”

“He’s right, Jenn. You do need to get fucked,” her brunette friend added.

As Jennifer began replying, Icarus wrapped his arms around her and lifted her off her feet. He carried her out of the bar, much to the hysterical delight of her friends, and started walking home. Once they reached the corner, he put her down but continued holding her as they walked.

“I still don’t even know your name?” she laughed after taking another sip of her drink.

“My name’s Icarus.”

“Well Icarus, what’s so slutty about this party?”

“It’s a G-String Posse party. Everyone’s dressed like slutty thugs; everyone except for you, which we have to fix before we get there.”

“You’re not dressed slutty either.”

“I only pulled my pants up and put a shirt on to go to the bar. When I get back, I’m going back to being half-naked all night. You should join me. Ooh, you can wear my shirt.”

“That shirt’s not that sexy.”

“It would be if you wore it over just your underwear. Without your shirt and pants, you can button the top button of my shirt and look like a slutty Compton OG.”

“Your shirt first,” she demanded.

Halfway to his place, they stopped in the middle of the street and started undressing. He quickly wrapped his shirt around her body and let her pull her top off. Once off, he had a great view of her perky C cups, barely hidden under her lacy baby blue bra.

She fastened only the top button as he wiggled her black and white yoga pants down her sexy legs. He hungrily stared at her fat pussy, enchanted by the bush showing through her matching panties. His hands slid up her body as he stood up and pulled her close.

“Holy shit, you’re fucking hot.”

“You’re not too bad yourself,” she replied, running her hands down his abs.

Like a horny gentleman, he helped her fold her clothes and put them in her purse. She reached down to grab some of the rum bottles, but he pulled her up and pressed his lips against hers. The kiss was hotter than she expected, making her moan in his mouth. He moaned with her as his hands slid down her back and cupped her tight ass.

“Not in the street,” she giggled, pushing his hands off her ass. “Wait till we get home.”

In minutes, they got back to his place and walked through the platinum, green-lace painted gate. They stopped at the security desk, and the guards made sure they were dressed slutty and took their phones and her purse.

He pulled her past the second gate and revealed a massive house party. The music was loud enough to dance to but not so loud that people couldn’t hear each other talk. His house’s décor was set up like a gang’s nightclub wrapped in a modern-style brothel.

They partied, danced, and talked for what seemed like hours. Eventually, they ended up behind the bar; she was sitting on the counter, and he was playing with her panties. She’d taken his shirt off to cool down, and he’d taken his pants off to show her his big bulge.

Turned on by his throbbing briefs, her panties started getting wet. “Do you have a bikini I can wear?”

“What do you need a bikini for?”

“I wanna get in the pool; cool off.”

“Just get in with your bra and panties on. Some of the people over there aren’t even wearing clothes.”

“I can’t swim in these; they’re too thin. They’ll become see-through.”

“That’s perfect; I’ve wanted to see that pussy all night.”

He politely pulled on her panties, hinting at some sexier activities. She responded by stopping his hands and making him push her panties back up. Again, he tried pulling them down, but she stopped him and used her feet to pull him into her hips.

His bulge crashed into her wet cameltoe, and she kissed him to keep him quiet. Instead of making a stupid joke, he kissed her back, rocking his bulge into her while doing so. She put her hands on the back of his neck and kissed him harder.

She slowly broke their kiss and moaned, “Stop, I don’t want to fuck in front of all these people.”

“Your wet pussy begs to differ,” he whispered.

“My wet pussy doesn’t care where it gets fucked; I do.”

“What about the pool?”

“We’re not fucking in the pool either.”

“Are we fucking at all?”

She looked down at the enormity of his bulge. “I don’t know. Behave, and we’ll see.”

“You pussy smells great by the way,” he added while picking her up and carrying her to the pool.

“Stop sniffing my pussy!”

“I can’t help it; it smells so fucking delicious. Can I just-”

“No!”

Once in the water, she didn’t care too much about her underwear becoming see-through. She was more focused on stopping him from getting too touchy. He never pushed her too far out of her comfort zone, but he tested her limits.

Eventually, they ended up kissing and grinding on each other like two horny teens. She didn’t want to get so turned on, but the undulating water rocked their bodies so smoothly. He also started massaging her underwater, making her moan between kisses.

She felt his hard bulge knocking against her thin panties. “My pussy is so fucking wet,” she moaned.

“Duh, we’re in a pool,” he laughed.

She laughed at his stupid joke as he kissed her neck. Her hands slid up his back and pulled him to her lips for a deeper kiss. Not even the cool pool water could conceal the heat coming from her nether region.

Still reluctant to get naughty in public, she asked, “Can we take a selfie?”

“Yeah, there’s a photo booth right there.” He pointed to a small enclosed area with a curtain door.

“Can we go take some pics?”

“Sure, if you want.”

They climbed out of the pool and headed toward the photo booth. The curtain was open, so they knew it was empty. He let her step in first, showing her the console and flipping through some menu items. She was surprised how big the booth was; it looked smaller from the outside.

“How’s it work?”

“First, pick how many pictures and what background, if any, you want. Then just hit the green button.”

“How many pictures do you want?”

“However many you want.”

She chose to take ten pictures at a time with a wild jungle background. They sat on the little bench and started taking all sorts of funny pictures. After every set printed out, she picked something else and took more photos. The more pictures they took, the more sexual the photos became.

After the fourth set of photos, his bulge was pointing straight out. His dick was throbbing hard, and she couldn’t stop herself from reaching down and grabbing his cock. The monstrosity bulged in her hand, demonstrating its power.

“Wanna see it?”

Before she could answer, he stood and pushed his briefs down. His veiny monster sprung free and dangled in front of her. He sat back down and pulled her into his lap. She opened her legs and let the veiny dick throb against her panties.

“Holy shit, that’s a big ass BBC.”

“Have you ever seen a chocolate dick before?”

“Yes, I’ve seen a chocolate dick before. Your dick is just huge; in a fat-huge way, not a long-huge way. I’ve seen dicks longer than yours, but yours is fucking fat, and it’s hard as a fucking diamond.”

“Set the camera, babe.”

She leaned over and set the camera again. The first picture they took was one with his dick leaning against her stomach. Then, they started taking pictures with his dick all over her body. In the last photo, he pushed his dick into the front of her panties. Her pussy opened just enough to wrap around his shaft.

He pulled his cock away and sat down on the bench. She climbed into his lap, facing him, and continued playing with his dick. The veiny shaft bulged and shot a thick string of pre-cum onto her stomach. It was so hot; it made her squeal, and she rubbed it into her skin like lotion.

“Want to sit on it?”

“I’m not fucking you in this booth.”

“I’m not talking about fucking. I’m talking about posing for some really sexy pics; not having sex, not bouncing or cumming...”

“Oh, I’ll definitely cum if I sit on this big thing.”

“Well, you might cum, but we’re not gonna fuck. Just sit on it; see if it fits, take a few pics, and we’ll go upstairs afterward.”

She continued playing with his cock while mulling the idea over. He didn’t quite know what she’d say, but he decided to pull her panties down anyway. The way she was sitting only allowed him to pull them halfway down her thighs.

TSxxhoToHandleTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TSxxhoToHandleTS

“I can take them off myself,” she laughed.

“I want to take them off,” he begged.

She stood up and let him slowly drop her panties down before lifting her legs and showing off her glistening pussy. He ran his fingertips along her wet slit, making her knees wobble a bit. They both kicked their underwear to the side and decided on which position to take.

He sat on the bench, leaning back as far as possible to give her plenty of room. She set the camera’s timer, giving herself enough time to stretch around his girth. Once the timer was set, she faced the camera and backed onto his lap.

He gleefully watched her juicy ass back up, throbbing every time it jiggled. While sitting, she reached back and pulled his cock between her legs. She laid it against her stomach and measured how wide and deep it would stretch her.

“Goddamn, this is a fat cock. This cocoa dick is about to rape the shit out of my pussy!”

“What the fuck?”

“Sorry, but your dick is fucking girthy; too fucking girthy. This dick is gonna saw my pussy in half. Girth is a girl’s best dick, but this...” She slid up his cock until she felt his tip in her tiny hole. “Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!”

The ticking timer echoed as she began sliding down his fat head. Her pussy stretched further than she could have ever imagined, but at the same time, it felt wonderful. Thick inch after thick inch pushed deeper, stuffing her tight hole and filling her with rock hard dick.

“Wooh, this is a big fucking cock. Ah, fuck! My pussy’s getting torn in half by the fattest cock in the world, and it feels fucking amazing. Please let this big fucking dick fucking fit.”

Her pussy queefed as she reached the base of his cock. The giant throbbed inside her quivering cunt, and she could feel her pussy begging to cum. She leaned back, lying against his chest, and rubbed the bulge his cock created in her stomach.

Just as the timer beeped and the camera started taking pictures, he gave her one hard thrust, sending her pussy into shock and slamming against her pelvis.

“Oh sweet, cruel cock,” she cried out. His gigantic girth bulged as she convulsed from the inside out. “I’m cumming. I’m cumming. I’m cumming,” she moaned.

He let her holler in heavenly bliss without interruption. She screamed and moaned, convulsing against his body like a raving nymphomaniac. Her legs opened wider, and she started swirling on his cock. All he did was hold onto her hips and made sure she didn’t fall.

Her body danced as her orgasm lingered, intensifying every time she twirled. His hands began exploring her pussy, rolling her clit’s little hood between his fingers. The slot, holding their pictures, filled with new photos, which perfectly captured her rapturous ascent.

“I think you just broke my pussy,” she laughed as her body stopped shaking.

She ripped her bra off, releasing her mountainous tits and rolled her rock hard nipples between her fingers. His cock still buried deep inside her, she reached over and reset the camera. Again, he thrust one time, and they shot another set of rapturous photos, this time, her tits bounced freely.

As the last photo printed, she climbed off his pole, knees wobbly, and collected their pictures. He grabbed their underwear and started pulling her out of the booth. She took one step and nearly fell over, legs too weak to walk.

“And that’s what big dick does to you.”

“I can carry you,” he offered.

“Fuck it. I want everyone to know your big, chocolate dick fucked my legs weak.”

“That’s the most romantic thing anyone’s ever said to me.”

It’s a good thing she wanted everyone to see her wobble because the main house was on the other side of the property. They slowly made it across the courtyard, letting everyone know where they were going and what they were about to do. Unsurprisingly, Jennifer got turned on by shamelessly slut-walking in front of all those people.

When they got to the main house, he led her to his private elevator. The entire third floor belonged to him, so only he had access. They got in the elevator, and when the doors closed, he told her they would be alone for the rest of the night.

“I want you to fuck me all night,” she begged.

“I’m gonna fuck you all night. I’m gonna wear that little pussy out until you beg me to stop.”

“I’ll never beg you to stop.”

Their heated words filled them with more lust. He picked her up and slammed her against the wall. As the doors opened to his floor, he rammed his girth inside her near-gushing pussy. Her pussy tightened instantly, squeezing his cock with vice-like strength.

Her back arched and she pushed her tits in his face, challenging him. She flashed a devilish grin, but he quickly wiped it away by drilling into her pussy. Two thrusts and she came screaming on his cock. With a third thrust, he buried himself deep, letting her twitching cunt wrap even tighter around his rod.

He carried her out of the elevator, cock still buried inside her. She trembled in his arms, moaning in his ear, still rushing with orgasmic bliss. Her pussy tightened so hard; he nearly fell over, letting her fall to the floor, where she continued cumming.

She jerked uncontrollably; her tits danced on her chest. He smiled and watched her voluptuous figure writhing in ecstasy. Her twirling body hypnotized him, paralyzing him until she calmed. Eventually, his urges took over, and he pulled her to her feet.

She fell into his arms, and he turned her around and walked her toward his bed. Still high on exhilaration, she was at his mercy. Devilishly, he twirled his thumb on her clit while walking her toward his bed. She didn’t make it far before her knees buckled, and she nearly fell over from another orgasm.

When they got to his bed, he turned her around and kissed her. Her rock hard nipples rubbed against his chest as she squirmed in his arms. She moaned and begged him to fuck her; her pussy juices dripped down her legs, soaking her feet as her orgasm and arousal continued ravaging her.

He slid his hands down her back and stopped just above her ass, squeezing her hips, forcing her to open her thighs more. With enough room, his fat cock bounced against her supple, swollen sweetness. She was more than wet enough, dripping on his cock, but he wanted her wetter.

They continued kissing until both their bodies begged them to fuck. He pushed her down onto the bed, and she moaned at the sight of his powerful chocolate bar. She licked her lips at the enticing treat but became distracted by his weird, circular bed.

The way the pillows and blankets were placed, it looked more like a wild animal’s nest. She knew, instantly, what kind of monster would bring girls to a nest, and she wanted that monster to wreck her pussy. Her demeanor changed as she leaned back and welcomed her cocoalate lover’s lust.

She stared into his eyes and smiled while opening her legs, showing off her yearning, blossoming flower. He climbed into the nest with her, slowly slithering his body closer to hers. His tongue was the first thing to touch her, sliding its way up to her hottest spot.

Her coconut cream skin tasted like honey, flavored with the streams of juice flowing down the inside of her thighs. When he got to her soaked pussy, he sucked the juice out of her neatly trimmed, long-haired bush. He pulled her pubes with his teeth, making her moan in pleasurable pain.

As his tongue touched her twitching cunt, she nearly exploded on his face. She reached down and grabbed his long braided hair, pushing his face further into her pussy, trying to drown him in her wetness. He loved the taste of her sweet cunny pie more than any other pussy he’d tasted.

She tasted so sweet; it almost felt forbidden. Her pussy was so decadent that he felt bad for indulging in it. He wrapped his arms around her thighs and shoved his face deeper into her scrumptiously sweet pie. His mouth watered, enhancing the flavors of her sweet elixir.

The more of her pussy he tasted, the more he wanted. His tongue danced and swirled its way up and down her slit, passing over every hot spot. He shoved his tongue into her twitching hole and twirled it around as hard as it could, sucking her opening at the same time. Then, he licked up to her clit, sucking on it and rubbing it with his tongue.

It wasn’t long till she yanked on his braids and started screaming at the top of her lungs. The more she hollered, the harder he licked and sucked. He violently shook his head while flicking and sucking her clit until she gushed on his face, splashing squirt all over his nest.

“Oh my god...” She pulled his hair harder, as he continued eating her pussy. “I came. I came. I came! Stop, I’m gonna cum again...”

Her words trailed off as his vivacity pushed her into another orgasm. She stabbed her nails into his neck and forced him off her cumming cunt. Still, she ecstatically quivered as his phantom tongue continued its marvelous assault.

“Your pussy tastes so fucking good.” He shared her flavors with a kiss as she stopped cumming. “I’m gonna eat you out again and again until I can’t anymore.”

“You can eat me out every day for the rest of our lives as long as you fuck me now.”

“I’m gonna fuck you so hard; you’re not only gonna beg me to stop, you’re gonna beg me to eat you out just to make me stop.”

“Bring it on, choco cock.” She opened her legs even wider, giving his monstrosity full authority.

He adjusted his hips, lining his dick up with her near-gaping hole. In one fluent motion, he was back inside her, rhythmically thrusting and rocking her body. She grabbed his arms as he grabbed her hips, pulling herself into his increasing thrusts.

“Fuck me, baby! Fuck me!” Her body bounced faster as he sped up. “Ah shit, make me cum. Make me cum.” The entire room spun as she burst into passionate roars. “Fucking, fuck this vanilla pussy,” she orgasmically cried out. “Fucking, fuck me with that big chocolate dick. F-f-fu-fuh...”

Orgasm after orgasm, her mind split between the real world and a euphoric world. She cried out in fanaticism, begging him to ravage her pussy until she was sore. He obeyed her commands, thrusting harder and launching himself into her depths like an animal.

Sporadically, her body flailed and convulsed, shaking violently underneath his rampaging thrusts. Her pussy gushed and sprayed, splashing squirt all over their bodies and the room; some of it even reached the ceiling. No matter how hard she came or how much she gushed, he tenaciously pounded her pussy.

Occasionally, she would exultingly shout, “Oh fucking god! Fuck me, coco daddy.” Some of her screams were sexual aggressively, making her dig her nails into his skin and yell, “Break this tight, little coconut cream pussy. Break my pussy.”

“This is the best vanilla pussy in the world,” he groaned. “Fuck, this is the best pussy of all time.”

“Fuck this perfect pussy. Fuck me hard and deep, baby.”

Their chocolate-vanilla swirling bodies jerked and convulsed. She bounced and quaked nonstop while cumming over and over again. Endless waves of orgasmic rapture flooded her mind, carrying her into another world beyond benevolent existence. Only the joyous, splitting pains of her lover’s fat cock stretching her pussy reminded her of the real world.

Their bodies intertwined like heavenly doves dancing in the sky. Her salacious body curled and twisted underneath him, begging for more orgasms. Her pussy was so tight and sinful; it felt like he was cumming every time thrust forward. He started moaning and screaming, matching her enthusiasm.

He found himself unable to stop fucking her, continually impaling her again and again. Her sweet, tight ooey-gooey had him trapped like quicksand, drowning him in pussy. Every few minutes, she erupted in volcanic glory, gushing and splashing squirt everywhere.

“I can’t stop,” he cried out. “I c-c-can’t...”

His arms weakened as he felt his orgasm erupting. Her trembling hands dug her nails into the back of his shoulders. The digging pain couldn’t overpower his surging load. Out of breath, he tried to warn her of the explosion but became lost in her velvety grip.

“Oh my fucking god! Fuck me,” she screamed as his dick swelled and started gushing.

“I c-c-c-can’t...” he stuttered, as her tightening pussy gushed onto his spewing thrusts.

Thick rope after rope coated the inside of her convulsing cunny hole. She pulled him down and kissed him, barely muffling their orgasmic cries of passion. Her pussy gushed around his pounding cock even more as she felt his hot seed penetrating her.

He collapsed on top of her, burying his dick even further, making her scream in orgasmic bliss one last time. Some of her nails broke off in his skin as her pussy tightened even harder, nearly crushing his cock. Even after her jubilant marathon, her body still reached new heights; his cum made all the difference.

He continued rocking into her pussy until his dick throbbed hard again. She wrapped her legs around his and pulled him closer, kissing him to muffle her gentle moans. Eventually, he rolled off her, releasing a gushing waterfall that covered his mattress in a puddle of cum and pussy juice.

“My dick can’t stop throbbing. I need to fuck you again.”

“Baby, you can fuck me whenever. Just fuck me hard and don’t stop fucking me until I can’t move.”

“I’m definitely fucking you again. I’m gonna fuck you every day for the rest of my life. Even if you leave, get married, and have kids, I’m gonna find you and fuck you right in front of your family.”

“That’s the most romantic thing anyone’s ever said to me.”

 

 

Published 
Written by Aruri69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments