Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Biggest Cock I ever had

"The best feeling I ever had - while my husband watched!"

94
26 Comments 26
707k Views 707k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Legendary Story
My husband has a small penis and I know from previous experience that size matters to some extent.

He noticed that he could not make me cum through penetration so after work one day he came home excited with a spring in his step and said he has a surprise that I will like but might find awkward at first. I was intrigued so I said, "Darling please tell me!"

He told me that he’d spoken to his close friend at work about not being able to please me sexually and that his friend had told him exactly how to - and that he is sure I will be totally pleasured...

He asked me if I like BIG, hard cocks that I can gag on and ride all night? I was a bit hesitant at first, just like he said, but then I eventually nervously said, "Yes darling, but yours is fine!"
 
"Yes, mine is fine but I insist that I give you bigger! I want to see you scream, moan, groan, cum, gasp and beg for more!" he replied. "My friend uses a site called "A Bit Bigger" - it’s for women and couples looking for men with big cocks and more...I've had a look at it and contacted a few people already."
 
"But..."
 
'No buts darling. If you saw the photos you literally could not wait to fuck them.. You should see this as a treat and if you like it then we can do it more often!"

When the guy came over he stood and shook my husband's hand, called me over and put my hands in his trousers. I've honestly never been more turned on. My pussy was wetter than it’s ever been, and all because not only was he tall, dark and handsome, but his cock was fucking HUGE! It must have been at least 11 inches of long, hard, thick, rippling muscle, and all I could think of was him bending me over and sliding that big, juicy, throbbing cock inside me.

I couldn’t wait to see it, but as I unzipped is pants to whip it out he took my hand and led me to the bed. This man might have been the biggest I’d ever had, but he wasn’t all about the cock. He knew how to please a woman in every way possible. He was like a walking, talking Sex God.

 So, rather than get straight to the fucking like I wanted, he led me to the bed, slowly took off my top and my bra, and began kissing and sucking on my (hard!) nipples. The thought of what we did next makes me feel like I’m gonna cum all over again!

He laid me down, pulled off my little panties, and spread my legs wide. I was completely naked and I hadn’t been exposed like this in front of a ‘new’ man since I’d first been with my husband, but I wasn’t embarrassed. He evidently loved my body, and the adrenaline that was rushing through my body was making me tremble from head to foot. He kissed and licked me all over, from my neck to my nipples, then down across my stomach to my thighs. I arched my back in pleasure as he slid his fingers inside my pussy and began licking my clit all at the same time.

I’d almost forgotten my husband was there, and as I looked over to him I saw him totally engrossed in the action, stroking his cock like he’d just discovered sex for the first time.

I was moaning and groaning in sheer pleasure at what this man was doing to me, my slippery cum squelching as he pushed his fingers deeper, the sound of his tongue exploring me turning me on like nothing else.

AgathaaSpencer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AgathaaSpencer

Just as I felt like I was about to cum my Sex God stopped, raised himself up and finally took out his beast of a cock. It was like a snake, so large that even though it was rock hard it couldn’t stand up. He wielded it like a sword, and, for the first time in my life I wondered if I could actually handle it. It was so BIG! The head was already glistening with pre-cum, the shaft so thick it looked ready to explode.

I sat up and, in complete awe of this man, began sucking on his cock. It was so big it barely fit in my mouth, and my poor attempts to deep throat ended with me gagging - to the joy of him and my husband! I’d never gagged on a cock before! I sucked it like I’d been cock-starved for years (and I suppose I had!). Just the head of it filled my mouth, making my pussy even wetter. I couldn’t wait for it to be inside me, and he must have read my mind because he pushed me back down on the bed, rolled me over, pulled me up onto all fours, spread my butt cheeks wide and, after quickly fingering my pussy once more he began sliding his monster inside me.

When I say monster, I mean MONSTER! My pussy has never been so stretched. It slid in slowly, forcing me to scream and gasp out of genuine, ecstatic pleasure. I felt it go all the way inside me, as deep as anyone or anything could ever physically go. It made me cum instantly, hitting every pleasure spot I have all at once.

With every thrust I began having orgasm after orgasm, his fingers squeezing my nipples while I screamed out louder than I’d ever screamed in my entire life.

It didn’t end there though! He pulled out, rolled onto his back and sat me astride him, pushing me onto his cock, forcing it deeper with every upward thrust. I was riding it like a mad woman, gyrating, moaning, screaming, eyes rolling, beginning to feel faint with ecstasy. He spanked my butt, urging me on as he began to use his fingers to rapidly rub by clit. I leaned forward to let him suck my nipples, and as my pussy tightened once again with another orgasm his cock seemed to get even bigger. He was moaning and groaning as he exploded inside me and I felt his cum, warm and thick, filling me up to bursting point. I’d never known what it felt like to be truly fulfilled until that moment - and I can’t thank my husband enough for letting it happen.

It seems my husband enjoyed every second, and as I looked to him to make sure he was okay, I saw his cock also covered in cum and a huge, wide eyed smile on his face. He looked like a kid that had been let loose in a candy store - or someone that had just been privy to a live sex show!

Luckily for me this wasn’t my one and only time to be fucked and filled like never before. We now use every week, finding new men to drive me wild every weekend. It’s the only thing that gets me through my working week now! Our sex life together has been better than ever too - with my husband seeming to have learned new tricks and even coming home with toys mid week to treat me with. He knows I love him, and luckily for me he isn’t afraid to watch me be pleasured by a well endowed man on a regular basis!
Published 
Written by luckywife
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments