Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Bus Trip to Spontaneous Lovemaking

"We were in a bus trip to another city as the acting club of the university..."

4
0 Comments 0
18.5k Views 18.5k
1.8k words 1.8k words

The true experience stories are being shared, so I wanted to share one of my... distinctive... experiences. I am a little bit scared actually, but I believe it will be worth it. It is completely real.

 

I believe I will have to give a little bit background first, for you to get my true emotional motivations. I will try to keep them as short as possible, not to bore you to death with my life. I want to do this because emotion, in my humble opinion, is what makes a man's sex different than an animal's.

I grew up with my grandparents. Mother and father divorced. They were far, but they helped every now and then. I grew up a little bit shy, and romantic to an extreme, thanks to childhood books I have read. Grandpa dies timeless, Grandma gives in to Alzheimer, I have to take care of her and study for the university exam. It's tough times, but it turns out fine, I get enough points in the exam to study Veterinary in a far city university. Till then, I had fallen in love only once, and the girl did not even know it. Being extremely naive and shy and innocent does not help.

In university I grow up. I begin to experience things which my friends learnt several years ago. I turn out to be a stronger man, learning everything the hard way. I decide to live my years in this god-forsaken city as active as I can. So I go into acting club.

It turns out I am a natural about acting. The first year our play shines, the second year my teachers want me to teach to newcomers. The third year I meet her. And now my hands begin to shake as I write.

We are in a dinner for two of the university clubs: acting club and classical music club. We eat and I am happy, nice people gathered in a nice dinner. I make jokes, my friends laugh. I catch a laughter that I do not know. Look around: she is right there in the next table, listening to my jokes. When our eyes meet, she keeps smiling, but she looks away. I notice she does not eat meats in her dish, only the potatoes. I lean and ask if she is a vegetarian. She says yes.

"Well, I am a carnivore. May I have your meat?"

"Of course, here you are."

She leans over to my table, pushes the meat to my dish with her fork. She is in a black dress. I am in love.

"It's the law of the nature" I say. "Hunters eat meat, prey eats vegetables. You should chose wisely."

She smiles. I smile back.

Next month she joined the acting club. she was already good. We choose a new play, her and me in lead roles. Whenever we work on the play together, I feel dizzy. Not so much of romance between our characters. But yet, something builds up between us, slowly and nicely.

But people look at me with strange looks. She is... quite different. Dark hair, dark eyes. Keeps people away from her. She walks as if she is danger itself. People make fun of her. And I am drawn close to her. One day... that's completely another story... we share a kiss that never ends.

I find out why she is so different after this. She is trouble itself. Has a trial going on. Accused of thievery and even being a terrorist. Me? I always thought of myself as the hero, the knight in shining armor. Because the books said so. The books that saved me and ruined me in the same time. And people talked about her as if she was the demon princess. Too late. Love.

The play shines again. We are called form another university which is about 800 km. far. But the play was so good our university rector decided to sent us, paying all the travel costs. He rents a bus, fills it with gas, and we move out. All 30 or so students of the acting club.

We sit next to each other, naturally. We talk alot. Everyone in the bus talks alot. We sing. We read poems. We play short plays. Laughter. Joy.

Night comes. People begin to sleep. Lights go out. The humming of the bus is like a lullaby. She is under my arm, her head on my chest, I know she hears my heartbeat. I caress her hair slowly. I fill my lungs with her smell. Our seats are in the middle of the bus, right opposite to the middle door. Then it happens.

She is sleepy, and her hand lands between my legs, right over my manhood. I gulp.

It begins to grow up. slowly, but with unstoppable strength. I knew the bus ride was going to be a long one, so I am in my sweetsuits. So she is. She feels it in her palm. Squeezes it lightly. I am breathless. We were new, we had little sex experience together, and my mind races. Then my reasoning goes away. I pull her overcoat from the suitcase under our legs and cover us both with it. She knows what I am into. Staring my eyes, her mouth slightly open, she puts her hand inside my clothes.

KatrinMiles
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KatrinMiles

She grabs my rapidly growing tool. Her hand feels a little cold, and it begins to move. I am already burning down there, her small hand giving me shocking energies with each stroke. But I am more captivated by the light in her eyes, and by the silent call of her lips... I kiss her, she kisses back. My hand reaches down too, to return her the pleasure she gives to me.

Her scent. I am dizzy. My hand slips in, she opens her legs wide, climbing on the seat with her small frame, still holding my erection in her hand. She moves her hips to help my hand find the right spot. She is wet. When my fingers touch where she wants, she stiffens and small "oh" escapes from her mouth. We halt in a paralyse. I quickly check nearby seats. The guys in the front: sleeping. The guys in the back: sleeping. The couple behind them... awake, and the boy looks at me. I smile, I nod, and I turn forward. I move myself as if I am arranging her to a more comfortable sleep. She has to let my tool go. But I am much more comfortable now. I use both my hands to slide down her all underwear. Her breathing is fast and loud. My hand returns to sweet wetness, massaging, probing, delving inside the juicy folds. For the first time my instincts lead me to be a little bit rough, I increase my pressure on her vagina. I slide two fingers in. She locks her jaw but she still moans a little. I "shh" to her ear. But I don't stop. My hand is strong and unforgiving. she moves her hips, her legs, all her body; squirming inside my grasp. My other hand grabs her breast over her cloth. I squeeze it strongly. She opens her mouth wide, a silent scream, looking at me. I lean forward, thrust my tongue inside her mouth. She moans into my mouth. My hand still moving back and forth, her hips helping the rythim. I feel cruel. Add a third finger. I hasten my movement, trying to give her more pleasure in the small room of space the seats offer us. She hisses. Speaks. I can't hear what she says.

"huh?"

"I am ... glad you finally... began to act harsh on me"

I knew she wanted this. But I was new into sex. I was surprised in the first time, when I was extremely careful because I did not have a condom, and she told me I can fuck her ass if I wanted. I had refused.

Fool. Books. Alzheimer grandmother.

Hearing how much she enjoys this makes me happy. I keep finger fucking her, my arm is aching, in fact burning with pain because of the impossible angle and force it musters, but there is no way I am stopping. I keep kissing her, our tongues sharing all the wetness, and she is breathing into me. Her smell. Right into me. Into my lungs. I am drowning in her love.

She can't stop making sounds, I can't stop moving my hand. Her eyes begin to lose focus. She throws her head back and stops moving. My hand, my fingers are extremely wet. I stop moving too. I don't know if she could or couldn't come. But I know she enjoyed it. Me? The boy down there needs more attention and I have no intention to stop. I slide down my underwear too. She looks at me with huge, questioning eyes. I grab her by the chest, arrange her over my penis, which is living it's proudest erection. She opens her legs wide again. I slowly press her to myself. I easily enter her vagina. She sits over me, in my arms. Another "oh" escapes, this time lauder. I can feel her soft ass on my groin. I know I am going to explode into her in a few strokes. I slide her clothes up and dive my hands under them to grasp both her breast. I push the bra up, and her breasts fill my hands. Soft and hard. Nipples touching my palm. Hot flesh. I squeeze them mercilessly. Holding her by her breasts, I rise her high and pull her down back. Another scream escapes behind her locked jaw.

Then... the bus brakes. Lights come alive. I quickly throw her over me, and we both pull our underwear back. I quickly re-arrange the coat. She leans her head to my shoulder, "acts" asleep. I "act" newly awakening, question mark in my face. Seems no one noticed.

We have arrived to a rest location. Damn. Right in time.

The boy two seats back. Keeps smiling to me all the trip. We had to wait till we reached at the hotel. Her roommate was a real bitch, did not cooperate. But I arranged my roommate. For the first time in my life in that hotel room, I fucked anal. But this is completely another story too.

Anyway... That is all I wanted to tell. That is all I wanted to tell about a young boy, grown up with extreme strict social rules and as a hopeless romantic, turning into a more open minded man that can try to have sex with her lover in a bus with thirty people.

Stupid books.

Published 
Written by ArconathResonath
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors