Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Christmas Party

"This is the story of an office Christmas party."

14
3 Comments 3
51.0k Views 51.0k
5.4k words 5.4k words
Famous Story
“Damn, Don't you look sexy as hell!" I exclaimed as my wife stepped out of our bedroom.

She had spent what seemed like two hours getting ready for a Christmas party and was decked out in a little black dress that left very little to the imagination. The dress barely covered her sweet little ass and her boobs were pushed up on display. The dress was practically backless. She was wearing a pair of tall high heels that even she called stripper shoes. She carried a little black purse about the size of my wallet.

We had been invited to attend a Christmas party thrown by one of the many client companies she represents as a manufacturers rep. There were a couple of twenty something girls in the company’s office that I wouldn't mind getting up close and personal with, so this was a perfect opportunity.

"What did you do to yourself?" I asked, not really caring what she had done, just extremely pleased with the results.

"All of the girls that I talked to in the office are wearing 'little black dresses' and we all vowed to show each other up. I just hope I don't fall out of this dress," she said stressfully.

"Don't worry about that. I can guarantee you that later tonight that dress will be ripped off of you and a lot more is going to happen," I promised. "Let's get going or we'll be late."

We live in a small town, over an hour's drive North od a large metropolitan area. There is a large tract of land that is private property adjoining a State protected area, with an old country road cutting though the middle. Woods and wetlands line the road for about twenty miles.

As we were driving to the party my wife commented, "Don't be surprised if I start shedding cloths on the way home. I am wearing a Victoria's Secret bra that is supposed to enhance and a pair of control top panty hose. And these damn heels are killing my feet already."

We arrived at the party at a popular downtown hotel on the water just as the bars were opening and several of the other girls from the company began to arrive. Three of the girls are single and brought girlfriends rather than dates with them. Diane was right, they all had 'little black dresses' on, or almost on. There were more legs and boobs visible than on the beach in July. And I wasn't complaining as they each came up and greeted Diane with a quick kiss and hug, then hugged me. Since I am over six feet tall I was looking down at heaven as they came up and then stood around talking.

One of the girls from the office had recently had breast enhancement surgery and was putting on a great display.

"Amber, I love that dress on you. It really shows off the new boobs," Diane said before I had a chance. With that she leaned over and gave Amber a peck on the cheek.

As I reached out to grab Amber for a hug and a peck I commented, "Everyone here likes your new look. Especially all of the guys here tonight. Stay close to me and I will protect you from the perverts."

"Who will protect her from you?!" one of the others offered. Diane has worked with the company for a few years and she has entertained them with stories of our sexual adventures while making her sales calls.

When we first got together Diane had been very shy about her body and very conservative in her appearance. But all that had changed gradually over the last few years after her first threesome and exhibitionist displays.

Amber's strapless 'little black dress' appeared to be held in place just by her nipples, which were hard and easily visible through the thin material. When she moved around checking out the most recent arrivals her boobs rocked back and forth. I slowly moved around to be right next to her and wrapped my arm around her.

Looking concerned I asked, "Are you cold?"

She snuggled in close and said yes. She asked if we could all go inside the dining area where it was warmer. We moved into the dining area and took a table close to the back corner of the room. Diane sat to my left and Amber to my right. I knew that before the night was over my wife would be a little tipsy and would be easy to take advantage of later.

The hardest part about eating was trying to listen to the women talk about their latest encounters with men. Amber had lamented earlier that she thought her latest boyfriend had broken up with her so that he didn't have to buy her a Christmas present. She said she was horny without a guy around and I offered my services any time she felt the need.

"Diane says that you're handy to have around the house, so I just might take you up on the offer. That is, if Diane doesn't mind."

"Call him any time you'd like. There is no satisfying him anyway," Diane grumbled.

After dinner desserts were served in the entry way where the bars had been set up before the dinner started. A couple of the people from our table of eight had made their way to the desert tables and returned with small little portions of cakes, pies and pastries. They looked like bite size samples rather than typical deserts.

Amber said she was going to get some desserts so Diane and I offered to go with her. On the way out to the deserts Diane said she had to run to the ladies room and asked if Amber wanted to go along. She said no, that she was going to see what was on the desert tables. There were several tables set up along the wall, from the center doors to the back corner. As we walked along the tables the lighting got a little darker and made the desserts hard to see.

"I guess they did that so that you can't see what you're eating," Amber lamented. "Let's see what's in the corner."

We made our way to the last table only to find small squares of key lime pie, cake like pastries with a dollop of frosting and other tiny delights. Amber got a small plate and picked up a couple of different types of desert and a fork.

"There aren't a lot of people out here getting desserts,” Amber said.

"Well, sweets and alcohol don't mix and I think a good number of the people have been drinking heavily since the liquor is free. Look at those two," I said, pointing to a couple in the other back corner locked in a deep embrace hands going all over each other. "They wouldn't be doing that with out a little help from booze."

Amber was lifting a piece of the frosted pastry to her mouth and when she turned to look, a piece had dropped into paradise. It was sitting at the top of her cleavage, slowing sliding down.

"Here, let me get that for you. You have your hands full and I’d be happy to assist."

I raised my hand and carefully reached for her cleavage and the lost desert. I slid my fingers down the cleavage and pulled most of the pastry out. I dropped it onto the busboys tray and reached back for the remnants, using my index finger to gather the crumbs and frosting.

"Can you think of a better way to get that off?" she asked mischievously, with a permissive look in her eyes.

"Sure I can!." I set my plate down and pulled Amber up close to me. Looking around to make sure there was no one close by, I pulled her top down buried my head between her luscious boobs and began to enjoy the opportunity. I grabbed her ass and pushed her against and continued to bury my head deeper down her front. I looked up and kissed her, long and deep, my tongue playing gently with hers. I held her ass with one hand and used the other to grab her breasts.

"Not here," she said cautiously. "Lets go to the men's bathroom."

"But I might have to share you in there," I protested.

"So?"

We made our way towards the bathroom just as Diane appeared.

"I should have gone with you,” she said to Diane. "Now I have to pee really bad."

"There's a line at the ladies room. You might want to get him to check the men's room for you and wait while you use that one," Diane offered helpfully, then looking at me added sarcastically, "if you don't mind."

"No. I was going to go too, so I'll just have to wait for her to get a stall."

Diane headed off towards the deserts and I headed for a quickie with Amber. We got to the men's room, and the attendant raised an eyebrow. A twenty brought a quick smile to his face and he suggested the handicapped stall, since there were two of them.

There was room for at least four wheelchairs in the stall and we got in and I turned the lock. When I turned around Amber had hiked her dress up over her ass and pulled the top part down to show her beautiful breasts. The dress looked more like a scarf than a dress and it revealed the fact that Amber had come without panties or bra. She grabbed me and locked her lips on mine while her hands fumbled to undo my belt buckle and unzip my pants.

"Hold on." I mumbled into her mouth as I grabbed my belt buckle and quickly had my pants down around my ankles. " Just slow down and enjoy."

I let my mouth find its way from her lips to her lightly scented neck. I nipped and nibbled her neck while one hand continued to massage her naked ass and the other hand fondled her breasts. I heard her moan into my hair.

"Touch me down there," she whispered breathlessly.

My hand worked its way free of her breasts to be replaced with my mouth and tongue, and I slid my hand slowly down her body and found her mound. I gently caressed her clean shaven mound as she ground her hips into my hand. I was kissing the bottom of her tits as my finger found it's way inside her. I felt her body shudder as I worked another finger inside her and then began to getting withdraw them and slowly work them back inside. She continued to moan and tremble and my fingers did their magic. My tongue continued to draw little circle around her nipple. Her nipple was pierced and I carefully took the piercing bar between my teeth and pulled my head away from her.

My finger had quickened their pace and Amber shook in my grasp.

"Oh, God! I'm gonna come," she practically screamed. "Oh! Oh! Oh! Uhuhuh, here I come." With that she went limp in my arms as I pulled my hand from her and brought them to my mouth.

"Ummmm! You taste delicious! I should just eat you now."

"No, now it's my turn. I'm sure I can make you very happy."

She pulled herself up against me and kissed me deep and yet softly. Her lips played across my mouth feeling warm and tender, almost like a soft breath against my lips. She stroked my chest with her hands and her hair. She rested her head against my chest and let out a slow sigh while her right hand worked its way to my dick to free it from my briefs. Already hard from our encounter, she wrapped her hand around it while she softly purred with her head still against my chest. Her head followed her hand while she continued to pull down my underwear with her other hand. With my cock totally free of confinement, she guided it towards her waiting mouth while she cupped my balls in her other hand.

With one smooth motion she took my entire cock into her mouth and moaned. I felt one hand leave my cock as she continued to work her magic. Her breath felt warm and wonderful on my cock as she guided it in and out of her mouth. My hand found her hair and my fingers were soon woven into her curls.

I swear I felt her vocal cords vibrating as she slowly sucked and I realized she was moaning as she continued to suck. I looked down and saw that the hand that had left my balls had found its was down between her legs. She was enjoying a cock in her mouth and pleasuring herself again with her own fingers!

Soon I was on the brink of coming and quietly warned her I was about to explode. This just quickened her fury as she mover faster on my cock. I felt myself coming and grabbed the back of her head with both hands and pulled her into my crotch. I shuddered as I came down her throat. She swallowed a couple of times and then slowly slid her mouth off of my cock, wiping it clean with her lips as she moved away.

"How was that?" she asked coyly. "Are we even?"

"No. It will take at least another encounter or two, or three to try and even things up."

"Well, I'm available and Diane has given us her permission."

We gathered ourselves up as best we could and made our way out of the stall. There were several guys standing near the sinks with big smiles on their faces. Two of them gave Amber their cards with cell phone numbers hand written on the back.

"Throw-away phones their wives don't know about," I told her, "That way the misses doesn't find out about their extracurricular activities."

We got back to our table and sat down as some people were starting to leave. I looked at my wife, Diane and saw that she had been taking advantage of the open bar still going on inside the dining area.

"Are you about ready to go home and get out of that dress?"
"Did Amber have to get out of her dress?" she asked playfully accusing.

"Nope. We just rearranged it," as Amber smiled a wide smile. "We made due with the situation."

As we were walking out of the party Diane came up on my left side and Amber was on my right. I reached over and wrapped one arm around each of them saying, "It will be cold outside, but I'll keep you warm while we wait for the valets to get the cars.'

While we waited for the valets to get both cars I let my hand drop down the Amber's back until I found the bottom hem. Knowing she wasn't wearing any panties I pulled the back of her dress up a little and slid my hand between the crack of her ass. She sighed as leaned into me as my fingers explored her womanhood. I could still feel how wet she was and dipped my fingers in side her. I worked them slowly to get them good and wet then moved my hand back to insert my index finger into her asshole. She jumped a little and took a quick breath, but then relaxed as she realized I would be gentle.

"Sweet," we heard from behind us and I turned to see one of the valets on break watching us. I moved my hand and dropped Amber's dress back over her bottom, as I felt her move away from my grasp.

She turned and dropped the top of her dress to reveal her tits to the young man. "He got to play with these earlier,” she said quietly as she then reached down and lifted the bottom of her dress, "and he got some of this."

Giggling, she turned back around fixing her dress and wrapped my arm back around herself.

antonella_2
Online Now!
Lush Cams
antonella_2

Shortly after both of our cars pulled up.

On the way home it became quite apparent that Diane was a little tipsy and was having a great time. She kicked her high heels off and began tugging at her bra and said, "I'm pulling this off as well as this damn panty hose."

Diane kept her word by unsnapping her bra in front and pulling it free of her dress. This also freed her right breast from the dress just as we entered the road through the wooded area.

She then hiked her skirt up around her waist and tugged the panty hose down. This little act left her clean shaven pussy fully exposed.

As I looked over to enjoy the sudden strip tease we were also rounding a ninety degree left hand turn in the roadway. The car drifted across the double yellow line and I jerked the wheel back to the right and pressed the gas pedal accelerating past the speed limit. I looked back over to grab an exposed body part when the blue lights began to flash in the rearview mirror.

"Shit!" I muttered and quickly hit the window button to drop both front windows down to allow some of the smell of alcohol to dissipate. I pulled the car off to the shoulder and reached for my wallet.

"You might want to cover up a little," I said with a smirk.

When Diane realized her pussy was exposed she grabbed the sweater she had brought along and tried to cover up her crotch and legs. Her breast was still exposed, but I figured it just might help get me out of a ticket. With all of this going on, neither of us had seen the officers approach, one of either side of the car.

"Excuse me, ma'am. What are you trying to hide?" a voice boomed from just outside her window. "Put your hands where I can see them," he ordered.

With that he shined his flashlight onto Diane's lap and reached in the window. He pulled the sweater off of her lap to reveal the dress pulled up around her waste and her naked pussy. He could clearly see that her boob was hanging out of the dress.

“Keep you hands in front of you and step out of the vehicle, ma'am," he again ordered. His partner had left my side of the car, without my license or registration and was making his way around the car with his flashlight adding to the illumination of my half naked wife.

"But I need to cover,,," my wife quietly began to protest.

"Ma'am, out of the car, NOW. Step up here to the front and put your hands on the hood of the car. Feet back and spread 'em. Wider. Wider. Right there." He turned to his partner and told him to keep the light on her.

The first deputy reached around the front of my wife and began a 'pat down'. It was really more of a rub down. His hands lingered on Diane's breasts and as his hand slid down the dress he managed to pull her other breast completely free from the top of her dress. His hands slid back over the now exposed fully breasts as I watched helplessly and rather fascinated from the drivers seat. His hands then slid down to her waste and he pushed the bottom of her dress up a little higher to completely reveal her pussy and ass. As I watched I could tell that Diane was quietly moaning and writhing to the deputy's fondling. The deputy moved his hands down to the top of her legs and traced them all the way to her ankles, then reversed the motion and brought his hands back up her legs. As his hands found the spilt, I could see the fingers of one hand disappear between her legs, and then into her mound.

Diane was now laying on top of my hood, with her breasts padding her. She looked at me with a lustful gaze. I continued to watch as the office worked his fingers in and out of her hole and Diane twitched against my car. I saw the orgasm rack her body and then she went limp, relaxing and laying her head on the hood of the car.

The deputy left my wife laying on the hood and walked over to my window.

"Do you know why I stopped you tonight?"

"To grope my wife?" I offered as a smartass handing the deputy the business card case holding my license, registration and insurance card.

"Have you been drinking this evening? Your wife seems a little intoxicated."

"No, officer. I had one beer about three hours ago and a shot of Jack about two hours ago. I can pass the breath test or a field sobriety test, if you want," I said rather firmly.

"That won't be necessary. But your 'wife' looks just like a woman with a warrant out for her arrest for embezzlement and prostitution. Does she have any type of identification?"

"She might have her drivers license in her purse, but trust me, she's my wife."

"Let's see some identification."

I looked around for her purse and glanced up to see the second deputy patting down Diane again as she stood along side the car. He was spending a lot of time on her tits, and while I watched she turned to face the deputy. Her hands went down to his waste and disappeared between the two bodies.

"Have you found her ID yet?" the deputy demanded impatiently interrupting the show.

I continued to look and finally found her purse. I brought it up to my lap and opened the small purse.

"Slowly. Very, very slowly. No sudden moves or you could get hit with the taser,” the deputy warned.

I opened the purse only to find her lipstick, a small hairbrush, an eye lash brush and four condoms. I looked up to see the smirk on the deputy's face.

"Are you sure she's your wife? Seems like an awful lot of condoms for just one couple. If you're concealing her identity, you could go to jail, too."

"Officer," I offered lamely, "I could try to explain but you probably wouldn't believe me. We really are married and have been for a few years. We just lead an interesting lifestyle."

"Well, we're going to have to do some checking." The deputy walked over to Diane and the other deputy who seemed to be zipping up his pants as Diane stood up and appeared to be wiping something off of her hands onto her dress.

"Bill, we need to take her picture and try to confirm who she really is." With that he grabbed both of her hands and pulled them behind her back. He quickly had her handcuffed and was moving her back towards the patrol car. I looked in the rearview mirror to see the deputy spin her around and saw that Diane's dress was still pulled down in front and the bottom was still hiked up around her waste. The deputy reached up and smoothed her hair and wiped some smeared lipstick off of her cheek.

There were at least a half dozen flashes, obviously from a camera, to break the night. There had not been another car go past during the entire stop, but now it seemed like there were a dozen going past. Thankfully the patrol car shielded Diane from the passing spectators, but the traffic seemed to bother the deputies. They walked her back up to the car and leaned her against the passenger side window as the deputy removed the handcuffs.

As Diane rubbed her wrists, she said rather flatly, "I could show you how to use them and still keep the girl happy. They can be enjoyable, you know."

She pulled her dress down over her ass and pulled the front to cover her breasts, got in the car and slammed the door. She gave one last glance back at the deputy and said, "Take me someplace you can fuck me. Quick. God, I am so horny. Come on, let's go. Fuck me. Fuck me now."

"I'd love to, but first I have to let the deputy tell me I can go." I said looking to my left to see the deputy approaching.

He handed the card case containing the documents back to me. "Slow down and stay in your lane. I am going to let you go this evening with a verbal warning."

"What about what happened to my wife?" I asked, probably a little too excitedly.

"She can go, too. She's not who we thought she was, so she's good to go," he said over his shoulder as he walked back to his patrol car.

Before he could get back to his unit, Diane was reaching over and trying to undo my zipper.

"Geez. At least wait until we're back on the road and away from those two," I protested.

"Oh, alright," she said as she sat back up, "I'll just start by myself." She pulled her dress up and spread her legs. She slid her hand down and rubbed her mound and squirmed in her seat. "Ummm, I'm so horny."

Having pulled back onto the road, I took my hand off of the steering wheel and reached over and rubbed her leg. I moved my hand slowly up and told her to lean to her right and slide her ass closer to me. I let my fingers find her pussy and began a smooth rhythm. I also kept a close eye on the road hoping to avoid another deputy. Diane began to move in her seat and as I glanced over saw that she was massaging her breasts.

"Did the deputies get you off?” I asked expecting a rude answer or a stop to the play.

"I was so horny I came when the deputy rubbed my breasts and again when his hands found my pussy. The second deputy got a hand job and didn't do anything to me. I was expecting him to turn me around and fuck me on the hood, but he just wanted to get off on my tits."

As she said this I looked over to see the residue of juice covering her tits. She turned and rested her head on the window continuing to enjoy my fingers. She slowly rocked back and forth and picked up speed as her breathing came in shorter, quicker breaths.

"Ohhhhhhh," she moaned as her body tensed then relaxed. She leaned back in her seat and drifted off to sleep from the activities and the alcohol.

Her boobs were still free of the confines of the dress and her legs were exposed all the way up to her pussy, which was partially exposed. Her breathing slowed softly as she drifted off with a satisfied smile on her lips.

Remembering we were out of coffee creamer for our morning coffee I know she would be needing. I decided to stop at a nearby convenience store on the way home. Knowing Diane liked to expose her beautiful body and natural perky breasts, I though it would be fun to let her sleep while I ran inside. It was late and I figured there wouldn't be that many people out at two in the morning.

I pulled up in front of the only all night convenience store in town and got out quietly so as not to disturb Diane's slumber. The parking lot was empty but the clerk was out front smoking a cigarette.

He looked into the car and saw Diane, "Is she alright?"

"She's exceptional. She's just sleeping off a little sex and alcohol," I offered.

"Mind if I take a closer look?" he asked as he stepped back from me fearing I might react violently.

"Look all you want. Just don't touch. Then I'd have to hurt you. I am just going to grab some creamer. I'll bring it to the counter and then you can ring me up."

"Take your time," he said as he made his way closer to the passenger side of the car.

I walked into the store and made my way towards the back where the dairy products patiently waited for purchase. As I walked past the coolers I decided to grab some soda and took a moment to choose a twelve pack of Coke.. I made my way to the register to find it still empty and looked outside for the clerk. Now there were two clerks standing next to Diane's window taking in all they could see.

I opened the door and spoke, " I'm ready to pay now. One of you want to come back inside and ring me out?"

They both looked up and the previously unseen clerk said, "Just take the stuff. We'll cover it. What’re you getting'?"

"A twelve pack of Coke and a creamer."

"Yeah, we got it covered. Don't worry about it,” the original clerk offered.

I walked back into the store, grabbed the Coke's and the creamer off the counter and headed out the door.

"She really is beautiful," one offered.

"Great body. You're a lucky guy," came form the other one.

"Yep. Don't I know it." I opened the door and tossed the 'purchases' into the back seat and got in the car.

I reached around to fasten the seatbelt and looked over to see that Diane had moved around in her seat spreading her legs and now her bald pussy was clearly visible. This was a little more than I had anticipated and began to regret my decision. I backed out of the space, leaving the two twenty-something guys staring with their mouths open. They turned to each other and began talking rapidly as if to brag about what they had just seen.

As soon as we left the parking lot my wife sat up in her seat and playfully punched me in the arm.

"What the fuck? Were you going to let those guys fuck me, too?" she demanded.

"No, there was just one guy outside when we got there. I don't know where the other guy came from. But I did tell the one guy he could look, but couldn't touch or I'd kill him.
Besides, you had to move around to show then everything. What's up with that?" Now I was the one demanding answers.

She smiled brightly, "Well I figured if you were going to let them look, then they might as well get to see the whole package. It will give them fuel for thought tonight when they get home. They can pretend they're fucking me when they fuck their girlfriend."

"What if there's no one waiting at home?" I asked slyly.

"Then they can just jerk off thinking about me!" She stated excitedly.

Diane didn't bother to straighten out her dress on the short drive home.

"That little nap helped, though. Now, I'm all horny again. Just for you. You can tear this dress off of me like you promised and do all the naughty things you can think of."

I obeyed the speed limit through the deserted residential streets hoping not to get stopped again. When we pulled up in the driveway Diane jumped from the car and ran to the front door, opened her purse and dug for her keys. Knowing there were no keys in her purse, I left the courtesy light on illuminating her half dressed body on the front porch as I slowly made my way towards the door.

I stepped onto the porch, keys in one hand, wrapping my arm around her and finding her ass with the other hand, and pulled her to me. I kissed her long and hard, catching her bottom lip between my teeth and unlocked the door.

But then that's another story.

Published 
Written by baddad53
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments