Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Coffee Shop

"She strokes a big cock with her morning coffee"

18
8 Comments 8
20.1k Views 20.1k
722 words 722 words
The other day, I went into my local, independent coffee shop for a mid-afternoon cup of joe. It’s near a college campus and it’s always busy and packed with attractive college students. I had some time to kill, so rather than getting a cup to go, as usual, I decided to sit and read the news before heading to my next stop.

After ordering my coffee, I looked for a place to sit down and noticed a well built, handsome college man sitting alone with his laptop. I walked over, hips swaying in my black leather blazer, red satin blouse, tight red leather pants and black 6″ heels. He looked up right as I approached his table.

"Mind if I join you? It’s kind of busy in here," I asked.

"Not at all," he said as he pulled a chair out for me. 

"I’m Nikki, I said to him after sitting down."

"Nate," was his short reply.

"Nice to meet you Nate. What year are you?"

"I’m a junior – Econ major."

"Econ? Nice. A man of the world. What do you do when not studying Nate?"

"Work out, read, movies, friends, the usual I guess. What do you do?"

"I’m in real estate. High end residential mostly."

I could tell he was a little nervous so I put my hand on his knee under the table. He jerked upright a bit but didn’t pull away. We sat and talked a little more and he was a nice guy and with a little time on my hands, my mind always wanders to kinky sex. I felt myself getting my silk panties a little wet as we talked so I slid my hand a little farther up his leg until I could feel his cock in my hand. He kind of twitched again but I could feel he was already hard and my, oh my, he was HUGE! Massive actually. Too big for me to fuck (though I would have loved to have gotten on my knees and shoved that monster in my mouth!).

Since he had not stopped me at any point, we kept chatting and I began rubbing his cock and massaging it, getting wetter all the while playing with this massive fucking meat stick.

VivianSoto
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VivianSoto

At this point, I couldn’t help myself, we were in a corner booth and no one could see much, so I slipped my hand down the front of his pants and he ceased being able to talk. He just looked me right in the eyes and I smiled and returned his gaze. I made real soft moans for him and started whispering into his ear.

"Nate, you have a massive cock. I bet it would feel really good stretching my pussy out. You could bend me over right here in front of everyone in this coffee shop and pull my ass cheeks apart and slowly push that big hard cock into me. And I’d moan and I’d cum for you right in front of everyone. It would feel so good to have you pounding me, everyone watching as you made me cum over and over again, soaking that thick fuck stick of yours. Then I’d drop to my knees and take you into my mouth and suck you until you came all over my face and down my eager throat."

I was stroking slow still and I didn’t want to draw attention to us, but I felt him getting closer so I picked up the pace a little. It wasn’t long until he exploded in his pants. I felt my hand being covered in twenty-one year old cum. I stroked and stroked more, him trying not to yell, breathing heavy. As I felt I squeezed the last drops of cum from his monster cock, I twirled my thumb over his head and then pulled my hand out of his pants.

I wiped my hand on a napkin and then got up and grabbed my coffee.

"It was nice to meet you Nate. Maybe I’ll see you around."

All he could do is nod his head. I went to the ladies room and washed my hands and on the way out the door, blew him a kiss and returned to my car and drove away.
Published 
Written by leatherhotwife
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments