Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Constructor

"A college girl gets whats she wants for breakfast."

7
1 Comment 1
5.9k Views 5.9k
1.7k words 1.7k words
She watched him from a distance, the way he held his posture, his shoulders broad and his arms were tan and muscular. He wiped beads of sweat from his forehead with the bottom of his sweat drenched beater, revealing his toned chest and six pack. She was getting excited in the panties just watching him.

Weylie Simmons was a decent looking girl. She stood about 5’4” and weighed a light 120 lbs. She had a round ass and a set of perky 36 C breasts. Her long dark hair lay gently over her shoulder and her baby doll face and beady brown eyes put icing on the cake. Weylie was blessed with her mother’s Asian beauty. She had just started college straight out of high school, and was catching an early breakfast with her roommate that morning.

“Uh, earth to Weylie.” Leanne, her roommate, said waving her hand in front of her face. Weylie’s fantasy was suddenly interrupted by her roommate’s sudden cry for attention. She had spent most of her breakfast listening to Leanne’s never-ending rant about her and her boyfriend’s recent breakup. Her boyfriend’s reason for breaking up was that she didn’t put out enough, and Leanne’s reason was totally off the wall.

“But anyways,” Leanne continued, “I just think he was scared to fall in love with me. Maybe that’s why he ended it.”

Weylie nodded at her roommate, but completely started ignoring her again. Weylie’s attention was kept across the street at a construction site, where the 29 year old hunk of man she’s been eyeing all morning was pouring water over his head, getting his beater soaked and his perfect chest shown through. Weylie bit her bottom lip and crossed her legs, feeling extremely horny all of a sudden. She watched as he pulled his beater over his head and tossed it onto the ground. Weylie was dying to go over there and introduce herself, but she remembered what she was wearing. She looked down at the plaid pajama bottoms she decided to wear to class that morning. She looked ridiculous. She sat and thought a moment. Not wanting to miss a chance of a lifetime, she turned to her roommate, who was still going on about her personal problems, and stood up.

“Leanne, can I borrow your tank top for a few hours? I’m burning up in this hoodie.” She asked, tugging at her university sweatshirt.

“Um,” Leanne thought, “I guess so. I’m getting a little chill anyway.” The girls went into the café they’ve been eating in front of and began switching shirts in the bathroom. Weylie still thought she looked a little ridiculous but she then decided to pull her pj bottoms down a little bit, revealing the blue thong she was wearing.

“There.” She quietly said to herself before exiting the bathroom, where she met her roommate, who seemed to be in a hurry.

“I’ve got to get to class Weylie.” She said.

“That’s okay; I’ll catch up with you later. There is something I’ve got to do first.” Weylie looked out the café window and he was still standing there, gulping down Gatorade.

Weylie let out a long, relaxing breath before skipping across the street and up to the guy. He looked up from digging in his tool box and a grin appeared on his face as he got a look at Weylie. He stood up and brushed his hands off onto his ripped up Levis.

“Oh hi, I’m Weylie,” she said smiling, “I was just across the street eating breakfast and thought I’d come over and introduce myself.”

“I’m Jack.” He spoke in a deep and sexy tone that made Weylie weak in the knees.

“So what is it you’re working on here?” she asked, trying to make casual conversation when all she really wanted to do was kiss his perfect abs.

“Well, their building some kind of mini mall here soon. I’m just here to screw in a couple bolts and nuts. It’s a side job.” He laughed. Weylie couldn’t help but keep her eyes glued to his tan chest, in which he took notice and smiled.

“So what’s a pretty girl like you doing out so early?” he asked, “Ah, let me guess, college girl?”

“Yeah, freshman actually.” She smiled nervously. Her eyes began to make a path below his belt line and took immediate notice in the massive bulge that was suddenly there. She began to feel moist in the panties.

“Say, I was about to go on lunch break. Would you like to join me?” he asked stepping closer to her. Weylie remembered telling her roommate that she’d be there soon and she had a class to be at in thirty minutes, but she was willing to skip for this one shot chance.

“Sure, I’d love to.” She replied.

She followed him to a nearby park that was surrounded by woods.

AprilSilver
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AprilSilver

They approached an old cabin near the far end of the park and Jack began rustling in his pockets.

“Do you stay here?” Weylie asked.

“On occasion,” Jack smiled as he pulled out the cabin key and unlocked the door. He allowed Weylie to step in before him and he shut the door behind them.

“It’s beautiful in here.” She said looking at the old wood that was shined and polished and the furniture that was made out of wood as well.

“You think this is beautiful, allow me to show you the bedroom.” Jack walked past her and into a nearby hallway. Weylie suddenly began to feel nervous and extremely excited at the same time. She followed him into this amazing looking bedroom that was well lit and smelt of lavender. The bed sat in the center and a bay window lit the room from the left. A little bathroom was included on the far right and a flat screen TV set was mounted on the wall in front of the bed.

“Wow.” She said taking it all in. Jack walked up to her and stood closely behind her as he knelt a little to whisper in her ear.

“Exactly.” His breath hitting her ear and her neck caused her to shiver and her knees buckle. Jack placed his hands on her hips and gently pressed his lips on her soft neck. Weylie closed her eyes and let out a sigh as his kisses increased. He licked a line up to her earlobe and sucked it gently. His fingers made their way under the elastic of her pajama bottoms and one of his hands slowly went the rest of the way in and over the mound of her panties. He took his middle finger and pressed onto her clit and it sent a pulsating sensation all through her body. He liked her reaction and took that as an invitation to slip his hand under her blue thong. He rubbed her perfectly shaved pussy and slipped his fingers between her lips. He began rubbing her clit as she began to lightly moan. He felt her clit harden and he knew she was ready. He kissed her neck one last time before pulling her bottoms around her ankles. He stood in front of her and immediately knelt down to begin kissing her mound. He inserted his tongue into her slit and began licking up and down, side to side. Weylie was about to explode.

He looked up at her and smiled before kissing her hips and inserting two fingers into her pussy. Weylie gasped but then released her tension once his fingers began pumping inside her. He started to hit her spot and she began letting out loud moans. She threw her head back and began massaging her tits. Jack stood up and led Weylie to the bed, laying her on it and pulling her bottoms and panties completely off. He spread her legs and hovered over her awaiting pussy. He slid his fingers back in and began pumping them into her hole faster and faster as she began thrusting her hips and moaning louder. Jack was rock hard in his pants and he couldn’t take it anymore, he unzipped his jeans and pulled them below his ass, allowing his cock to flop out. Weylie caught sight of his monster and began fingering herself.

“Oh no you don’t.” Jack said, moving her hand and replacing it with his rock hard dick. He slid the head a little into her lips and rubbed it against her throbbing clit. Her wet juices made his cock throb and he set the head against her hole. He slid it in slowly and took it back out, teasing her. Once he knew he had her attention, he quickly slammed his cock into her pussy and began pumping hard into her. She immediately screamed in pleasure. He held tightly onto her hips as he pumped and thrusted his cock into her tight little pussy. Weylie began arching her back and moaning in pure pleasure. The feeling of his juicy cock inside her made her feel close to orgasm. He pumped harder and harder, his balls bouncing off her tight ass and he couldn’t stop fucking her. Weylie began to orgasm as he felt the need to fuck her even harder. He stopped for a second and quickly took his pants off the rest of the way, he picked up Weylie, making her get on her hands and knees to prepare her for doggy style.

He pushed his cock back into her pussy and grabbed onto her long hair. He pumped his dick in and out of her and he suddenly felt his cock pulsate. He was about to cum. He gave in a couple more hard thrusts before pulling out and cumming all over her petite little stomach.

Jack hovered over Weylie and pushed his lips against her cheek, and whispered in her ear, “I’ve wanted to fuck you all morning.”

Published 
Written by Passionate_Fantasist
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments