Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Dance

"The passion of the dance begins out lustful adventure."

20
10 Comments 10
10.5k Views 10.5k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Join now to listen to this story
I watch you move the rhythm fills the floor. The air is heavy with sweet smoke and sweat, an intoxicating aroma. We move in sync like we are one. The rest of the world disappears from around us. Only the heat between us and the music exist. We are lost in each other’s eyes our bodies writhing together in the crowd. My hard nipples graze your firm chest and there is that tingle.

The lights are hectic and the beat frantic as we are carried away. I smell the lust radiating off of you like the heat from our exertion. It is electric every time we touch. Sweet stolen kisses taste of rum when my lips find yours. The lights dim, the beat slows. I feel your hot breath on my neck as we sway to the melody. Legs entwined, bodies melting together as that heat burns between us. We’re enthralled with each other living in this perfect moment. Your member stiffens from the heat of my sweet sex calling to you and the friction as we rub together.

We can’t leave the club fast enough when the music stops. Holding hands walking to the car with a since of urgency. Inside our private world in that car the kisses are feverish and passionate. Hands exploring your fingers running up the inside of my thigh as I feel the bulge growing in your pants. I sigh as your finger tips explore my moist panties. Your hot tongue enters my mouth as I grasp the hard throbbing thing in your pants.

“Let’s get out of here,” I breathlessly whisper in your ear.

Our hands and lips retreat as you begin the short drive home. Looking at you in the glow of the dash board lights I see your breathing is still labored. I take this ten minute opportunity to see just how hard you really are for me and find my way to the fly of your jeans. Unzipping the zipper I see the tent in your boxers and reach into the opening. Wrapping my long slender fingers around your shaft I feel the pulse of your heart, you grow more firm and twitch in my warm hand. The silky smooth skin on your shaft moves up and down the solid meat within as my fingers travel in a steady rhythm. The round full head glistening with pre-cum is inviting me to taste it. I lean down in front of the steering wheel toward the prize in my hand.

Looking up at you with a mischievous grin I say, “You look delicious you sexy thing.”

“You’re the one that’s delicious babe,” you reply as you try to concentrate on driving.

Before you finish that sentence my mouth takes the place of my hand and my hand moves on to massaging your heavy balls. I love the moan I hear as your hard cock throbs in my wet mouth and I taste your saltiness. I feel my pussy lips hot with moisture as my hard nipples rub against your thigh with the motion of my efforts to drive you wild. Barely enough time to pump my mouth up and down that thick rod and tease the head with my tongue before the steering wheeling is turning and you are pulling into the driveway. Releasing you from my mouth and hands I let you put yourself back together and giggle as you try to tame the beast back into your jeans.

Up the sidewalk to the door fumbling with keys we burst into the house in anticipation. Without a second thought the clothes begin flying off as we are mindlessly heading for the bedroom leaving a trail of destruction behind us. When we hit the bed you are stark naked and I am down to the sexy little number I decided to wear for you tonight. Seems as though the extra lingerie enticement was not needed, though was appreciated, as you gaze at me laying spread eagle in my black and red bra and thong with lace and satin hiding all the things you crave.

Looking at you seductively I pull each breast out of the pretty bra cups to pinch and twist my big, hard, pink nipples and let out a sigh. You climb up on the bed your erection bouncing as you maneuver between my legs. Pulling my thin wisp of a thong right off without hesitation you dive face first into my aching cunt.

“Oh eat that pussy babe!” I exclaim as I arch my back and run my fingers through your hair.

I feel your fingers spreading my lips and your tongue lapping at my clit. All at once you drive your tongue into my depths. Over and over again as my knees shake and the first orgasm of the evening rips through me.

TinaClaire
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TinaClaire

You move forward mounting me in such a way as if you are the alpha male taking what he owns. As I feel you enter my slippery, tight pussy I push my hips forward to meet your thrust and wrap my long legs around your back. My tight aching hole clamps down on your steel rod as you penetrate me and begin deep, steady thrusts. The rim of your big round head hitting my G-Spot every time you withdraw drives me over the edge and I cling to you as I erupt in another orgasm covering us both in my hot juices.

Looking into your eyes I say, “Come straddle my face, I want your cock in my mouth so I can taste my sweet pussy all over you baby.”

With a grin on your face you spin around your legs on either side of my head and your sexy ass starring me right in the face. As you lean forward to attack my dripping pussy with your lips you lower yourself onto my face as I suck and lick your balls while stroking your hard cock. Both of us are moaning in pleasure, we go at each other with our mouths like we are starving animals. I love the feel of your hard cock in my throat as your balls slap my nose. While licking and nibbling my clit your fingers start exploring my dripping wet pussy massaging my G-Spot. Licking my long index finger I start circling and teasing your puckered pink ass hole which gives you the idea to do the same.

Swallowing your hard cock balls-deep I penetrate your tight ass with my teasing finger and feel your whole body jump as if a bolt of electricity had invaded it. The bottom half of your body seems immobilized from my attack as I explore the inside of your hot velvet ass and devour your meat like it’s my last meal. The top half of your body is another story all together as your lips and hands feverishly manipulate me into a state of pure lust. I feel your tongue traveling the length of my dripping slit, probing and exploring. Not too deep at first, making my juices flow even stronger. As the heat between my legs builds, you drive your tongue into my depths and back up to circling my clit again over and over in a rhythm that starts my hips to thrust and meet your lips.

Our slick sweat covered bodies become a single entity of undulating pleasure. With every motion and every moan the sexual excitement grows exponentially. The rhythm of the dance has returned to carry us away to another existence. Flashes in our minds of the anticipation on the dance floor of the satisfaction we will achieve in due measure enters into view with every ripple of ecstasy that rips through us. Your prostate is growing and throbbing in time with the invasion of my thrusting fingers as your cock twitches from the suction of my hungry mouth. I feel that familiar heat radiating throughout my pelvis as my clit stiffens and elongates. Sucking relentlessly on my clit, you insert a finger into my tight pussy-juice covered asshole and your thumb into my clenching twat, pushing me over the edge.

As my groin explodes in convulsing spasms of pure sexual joy your tight asshole clenches and pulses around my fingers making your cock spew copious amount of salty lubricant in my eager mouth. As I taste you, my multiple orgasm grows more intense and I grind up on your hand. I moan on your cock as the knuckle of your thumb applies the perfect pressure to my G-Spot producing a flow of sweet girl cum with every delicious contraction of the walls of my love tunnel. Tasting my sweet nectar, you lose it, and moaning into my cumming pussy your dick erupts again in my mouth. I take you down my throat to the root of your manhood as I massage your prostate and prolong your intense orgasm for what seems like an eternity. Writhing bodies melting into each other the bedroom is filled with the smells and sounds of raw animal sex.

Milking your cock of every last drop of your gift to me, my legs shake as I pin them around your head. I am savoring every bit of the ecstasy you have produced in me. As we return from the wild ride we boarded, the moaning fades to labored breathing and you climb off of me and lay beside me. Facing each other my voluptuous breasts heaving against your manly chest you look into my eyes and kiss me deeply. Arms and legs entwined, the dance is finished and the deep slumber of the exhausted begins.

Published 
Written by Bunny12
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments