Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

the dark side of lust

"This is a much different story compared to my others, but I feel I will make it work."

4
1 Comment 1
4.5k Views 4.5k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Alright guys, I really gotta tell this crazy story to all of you. My life as I knew it would completely change. I've been living a simple life to this point, never worried about much, ya know. My name is Seth and I'm 20 years old. Recently I didn't have much luck with girls so I was very frustrated, as you can probably imagine. I wasn't ugly or anything, though, in fact, at 6 feet tall and with a pretty average but still fit body you would think I'd have a lot of dates but you'd be wrong. This would change on that special day.

 I got up and went to college like I always do, sat in class, completely bored, when suddenly someone knocked on the door. It was our teacher arriving late with a very beautiful girl besides him. He introduced her as Judith and she was new in town. She was absolutely stunning. Short black hair, a slim figure and absolutely stunning eyes. I also noticed that she was a goth girl, which of course really attracted me. I would do everything to score with her. The rest of the day was rather uneventful though and it ended without me speaking even one word to her, or so I thought. I was grabbing everything I would need from my locker when she approached me.

"Hey there, what's your name?" she asked me.

"I'm Seth nice to meet you," I barely managed to stutter.

I usually am not that nervous around women but there was something about her that was driving me crazy.

"I noticed you checked me out the whole day. Why so shy? I don't bite...unless you want me to." she seductively whispered into my ear.

"Uhmm...I guess I didn't want to be rude. You are very stunning."

"Fancy going out tonight? I'm bored to death by all these guys here."

I couldn't believe my ears. Would it really be this easy? We agreed that I would pick her up at her place at 8 pm. So I did and we went to my place.

"So, what do you say? It's not much but I'm sure we can work with it."

"I don't know it's a nice place I guess, but it just doesn't feel right. I'm kinda mad about creepy places. There's a nice graveyard near here that you could say I've been dying to see."

She laughed at that. I couldn't believe it. I knew she wasn't joking she really wanted to go there. After thinking about it I decided to go with it. I really didn't want to mess this up. I decided to take my flashlight and some candles with me. You never know they may come in useful later.

We drove for what I think took us half an hour but we eventually arrived. This place really had a creepy atmosphere. It was very dark and the cold made me feel even more uncomfortable. Strangely enough, I didn't want to leave as I was actually drawn towards this place.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Judith asked.

"Yes I'm sure. I want to do this."

She went ahead and I took a good look at her, skintight black jeans, a blue corset and a black leather jacket which she kept open, helped me to go through with this. I especially enjoyed the collar she was wearing. It made her look so naughty. She had her make up on really heavy but that dark purple eye shadow looked amazing. I had the feeling I would do anything for this girl, her eyes were hypnotizing.

"Can you feel it? That wonderful gaze of dead...cold wind...wolves howling...I can feel it with my whole body! They are resting here...watching us..."

"Uhmm...yes...sure. I kinda don't feel that well though."

"Don't worry babe. As long as I'm with you nothing will happen to you."

You'd think this would have given me the creeps but it was mesmerizing just looking at her and listening to her words.

"I'm kinda...dead...dead inside, you know? I guess I wasn't happy for a long time..."

"I'm sorry to hear. What happened?"

"I really don't like to talk about my past, okay? Now let's go the graveyard is big!"

I couldn't believe what I've gotten myself into. By now it was probably midnight and I was in a graveyard, a place you don't wanna be at at this time. Having Judith besides me calmed me down though. There was something about her I just couldn't figure out. Her movement was hypnotizing and her scent just intoxicating.

We kept walking until we noticed a big grave. Judith seemed to like it and she sat down on it. She motioned for me to join her and after a moment of hesitation I did. She leaned on my shoulder and just stared at the moon. We were sitting there for a while, chatting about all kinds of stuff and I felt my fear go away.

"Just talking to you...and being here...somehow I feel...horny.

EvaaMillerr
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvaaMillerr

Let's go to the old haunted mansion. Are you okay with this idea?" She asked me while staring directly into my eyes.

"Sure, dark places and you - sounds like a perfect combination," I answered in a calm voice, trying my best to somehow sound seductive.

It was pitch black inside the mansion. Good thing I brought my flashlight along.

"Good idea but please try not to shine this into my eyes, okay?"

"No problem, your beauty shines bright enough."

"What a nice compliment. Let's not waste any more time and go further."

We went along a dark, long corridor which ended at a high staircase. A red carpet was draped across it.

"
What an astonishing gothic design. I just adore this place. Can you feel darkness crawling on your skin?"

"Hmm, a beautiful scenery for a nice goth girl like you," I replied.

"Thank you- you are so sweet. C'mon let me kiss you."

This was it guys moment of truth. I embraced her and started kissing her passionately. I loved how her tongue felt inside my mouth. It was unlike any kiss I ever had before. You could say it was magic. During our kiss I felt like time stopped and there was nothing else but the two of us for all eternity.

"Hmm, you are such a great kisser," she purred.

We decided to see what's upstairs and what we found we totally didn't expect.

"Holy shit I didn't expect something like that in here. What an amazing scenery," Judith said, the lust noticeable in her voice.

The room was covered in the same red carpet as the stairs, a big chandelier hanging from the ceiling and in the middle of the room a big bed covered in black satin sheets like it was made for us. I decided to light the candles I brought and turned off my flashlight. This was really comfortable now and it really set a romantic tone for our date.

"Hmm, this place is making my pussy shiver. Fancy if I take off my clothes?"

"Oh yeah, please do so. I want to see your naked body - at last," I pleaded, almost begged.

"Don't just stand there like that, help me with this."

So I did, until she was sitting on the bed completely naked. It was a sight to behold she was amazing. It was then I noticed just how big her tits really were. Her pale skin was shining in the moonlight that came in from the window.

"Come on and join me. I know you wanted to fuck me since you first saw me, am I right? I can tell by the sparkle in your eyes."

I didn't say anything, got naked and joined her on the bed. I started caressing her arm, going down her body all the way to her thighs while passionately kissing her neck. slight moans escaped her mouth and I used my free hand to caress her nice tits. They felt great in my hand as I massaged them and pinched her nipples. I couldn't stop myself from sucking on them and even biting them which aroused her even more.

"Mmmm, that is awesome. Please take me from behind," Judith begged, getting into doggy position for me.
"I have a little surprise for you. Get your ass ready."

I decided to finger her ass and just as expected it worked it's magic. Judith was now soaking, so I couldn't stop myself from licking her pussy. Her moans where getting louder and louder and it didn't take long until her first orgasm. I just had to start fucking her and so I did as I was already rock hard from all the action.

"Oh god yes, fuck me harder Seth, make me your bitch!"

As if I needed any more encouragement I kept pumping into her faster and harder until I just couldn't do any more.

"Oh fuck yes that's it! Fuck my ass you big stud!"

I did as the lady asked and went on and pushed my cock into her lovely ass. God it was tight. Encouraged by her loud moans, which halfway through turned into a scream that would wake even the dead around us, I kept fucking her for what felt like hours. I pulled out and decided to finish in her mouth. She seemed as if she was starving when she took my cock in her mouth, sucking on it like her life depended on it. I filled her mouth with my cum and exploded followed by a loud groan. Judith just sat there with her legs spread, a satisfied look on her face with my cum drooling from her mouth and then dripping all over her tits.

It was the best sex I had ever had. We had both almost been torn apart by temptation, so we decided to escape the mansion. Soon after, we became a couple, with dates like that becoming our regular.






Published 
Written by xXMister_TXx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments