Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The day after the party

"Jade spends the night with her boss."

36
21 Comments 21
23.5k Views 23.5k
2.1k words 2.1k words
It was the day after Halloween. I had sex with my boss, Brent at our annual office party. We were about to cross the line even more when came over to my small house tonight at 6. I wasn't sure what I was getting myself into. I had always been what people would describe as a "good girl". I paid all my bills on time, I didn't drink much, and I didn't even stay out late. I had only one boyfriend in all my 27 years of being alive. Now it was the time for me to change everything that I knew.

I walked into my bedroom to see what would need to be done before Brent came over.There wasn't much to do. Some laundry needed to be picked up and the dress I wore last night would have to go to the cleaners before I could wear it to the benefit. Then I would need to change the sheets from my boring white cotton ones to the red sinful satin sheets that I had picked up on sale last week. I sure didn't buy them thinking that I would be laying on them with my boss.

I took off the old sheets, and threw them into the hamper next to the bedroom door. I unwrapped the new sheets and felt how soft and smooth they felt, and got lost in a daydream of me being spread across them with my hair around my head and my boss over me, smiling as he was about to penetrate me with his dick.

I shook my head relieving me of my daydream and finished putting the sheets on the bed. I grabbed the white fluffy comforter from the closet and smoothed that over the bed. I tossed my many pillows on the bed and stood back and smiled. Not a wrinkle was on the bed, but I'm sure that would be changing.

I looked at my watch. It was only noon. 6 more hours to go. I ate a salad for lunch. I wasn't really hungry. It was probably the butterflies that were starting to build in my stomach.

I decided I might as well do some laundry and other chores around the house. I washed the dishes and folded the laundry. I even went through the entire house dusting everything in sight. I watered the plants and tried to think of today as any other day. I looked at my watch and saw that it was 4 already.

I decided to take a nice soothing bath. I could feel the butterflies in my stomach as the time got closer and closer to Brent's arrival. I lit a few of my apple spice candles and filled the garden tub. I put a few jasmine smelling bath salts and beads into the water. The smell in the bathroom was intoxicating to my senses. I felt myself getting wet. I stepped into the warm water and laid down letting my head rest against the side.

I took my index finger and started to rub my clit. I slipped a finger into my wet pussy and began to finger fuck myself. I added two fingers, and thrust harder inside myself. I took my other hand and pinched my nipples. I moaned loudly. I thought about the other night. Bending over the desk and letting him take me the way he did. I moaned louder and pinched my clit and pulled it. I started to cum as I pushed my fingers back into my hot pussy and rubbed my clit with my other hand. I could feel my juices run out of my pussy into my bath. It felt so good. I could feel myself climax into the water.

I washed my body with my jasmine body wash was that I only used for special occasions. I let my hands roam over my body slowly and softly, feeling my body become more and more tense. I looked at my watch and saw I only had a half hour to get dress and dry my hair.

I got out of the tub and rubbed myself dry with a huge fluffy white cloth towel. I looked at myself in the mirror and could see my face was flushed. I reached for my hair dryer and dried my blond hair. I put some mousse in and scrunched it up some letting the curls fall from my hands. I put on some cherry flavored lip gloss, then I added a little blue eye shadow to make my blue eyes stand out even more then what they did, and gave myself one last look. That would have to do. I wasn't gorgeous, but I thought I looked pretty.

I hurried into my bedroom and put on some black silk thongs and a black silk bra. I grabbed a nice black blouse and buttoned it up leaving the top three buttons undone. I pulled on a cute black mini skirt that I had found at the local thrift shop. I looked in the full length mirror in my room and I looked good at least I thought I looked good. I checked my watch and saw that I still had 20 minuets.

I decided to pour myself a glass of white wine and sat down on the sofa in the living room and picked up a copy of the book that I was reading. It was hard for me to sit there and try to read.

The doorbell chimed at 6 on the dot. I walked to the door and took a deep breath. It was now or never. I opened the door and saw Brent for the first time since the party. How could I not notice how cute he was? He was dressed in a suit and tie. He must have came over right from the office. He had a handful of red long stem roses in his hand. He walked into my house and gently kissed me on the cheek. His lips lingering for a second more then what would have been normal for greeting a friend.

"Hello Brent." I said my voice sounding clear, but inside my butterflies seemed to be wanting to burst out and fly free.

"Jade." He said smiling. He handed me the flowers, and ran his fingers through his hair. He was nervous, but didn't act like it.

"Thank you for the flowers earlier. You didn't have to send me them, or buy these, but thank you. I love them." I brought the roses to my nose and inhaled letting their scent flow into my nose.

LunaSpecter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LunaSpecter

"Let me get a vase for these. Please make yourself at home."

I walked into the kitchen and bent over the sink to get the crystal vase my mother had given to me for a house warming gift. I went to the sink to fill it with water when I felt his hands wrap around my waist and pull me into his body. I could feel his erection pushing against my ass. He was hard already.

He took the flowers from my hand and placed them in the vase and put the vase on the counter. He kissed the back of my neck and let his hands roam my body. It was like his hands were trying to memorize every curve, every hidden place on my body.

"Jade, I have been thinking about you and me all day at work. I couldn't get one thing done. I would look over to your desk and think of the party and how good you felt. I have been hard for you all damn day. If you were in the office today I think I would have had to take you right then and there." He whispered into my ear.

I felt my breath catch in my throat as he took my earlobe into his mouth, and gently sucked. His hands went to my breasts and he began to touch them through my shirt.

"Jade, show me where your bedroom is." He said kissing my neck softly. I turned around to face him and his arms pulled me closer. His lips touched mine in a gentle kiss and then his tongue entered my mouth our tongues twisted together. He tasted like one of those hot cinnamon candies.

We broke the kiss and I took him down the little hallway to my room. He looked at my room and smiled when he saw my queen size bed. He took off his coat and tie, and then pulled me in for another kiss. My hands went to the buttons on his shirt as he kissed me. He took my hands in his and broke the kiss.

"We have all night sweetheart. Amanda's in Florida visiting her friends for the week." He said pulling me closer for another kiss.

I couldn't believe how gentle and slow he was going when all I wanted was for him to throw me on the bed and take me hard, fast, and rough.

He unbuttoned my shirt slowly looking into my eyes. He pushed the shirt to the floor and smiled when he saw the black bra. He bent his head and kissed my neck then his lips kissed the top of my breast. I thought I was being burned from his tongue and lips. He unhooked my bra with one hand and let the bra fall to the floor. He took each of my breast and smiled.

"God your perfect. Not to big not to small. Just a handful." He took one rosy nipple into his mouth and pulled on it with his teeth lightly. I felt my knees buckle, he caught me, and pushed me onto the bed. His hand slipped up my skirt and he felt the wetness on my thongs.

"Already your so wet for me." Brent said smiling. He pushed my thong to the side and slid a long finger into me. He moaned as my juices coated his finger. He pushed it into me and began to mimic fucking me with his finger, adding another finger.

"Brent, please." I moaned pushing my pelvis against his hand.

"Please what Jade? Is this what you want?" He slipped another finger inside me, and I felt so full I was going to burst. I moaned louder.

"Brent!!" I yelled out getting close to an orgasam. He pulled his fingers out of my wet pussy and slipped one in to his mouth.

"Damn Jade you taste good. Better then my wife." He pulled my skirt and thongs off in one pull and unbuttoned his pants and threw them on the floor. He was so hard you could probably bounce a quarter off of him.

"I have to taste you. I can't think of anything else." He bent his head between my legs and flicked his tongue over my clit. I moaned bunching the sheets into my fist. I looked over at his dick. It was so hard. If I couldn't have him in my pussy then I would take him in my mouth. I nudged him into a 69 position. I kissed the very tip and felt him moan against my pussy lips. I took his dick into my mouth and began to bob my head up and down sucking, and licking him like he was a lollipop. He stopped licking my clit and I moaned in frustration. I was so close to cumming.

"Why did you stop?" I asked him with lush shinning in my eyes.

"Because I'm not going to cum in your mouth. I would rather my dick be inside you when that happens." He said.

We moved around on the bed, and he was looking down at me. He kissed me passionately. Our tongues dueling with each other. I sighed when he broke the kiss. I wanted to keep kissing him forever.

"I need to be inside you."Brent said hovering above me. He pushed into me all at once and I gasped at the pleasure of him filling me with his cock.

"So tight, so wet, and so mine." Brent said pulling out and slamming back into me. He seemed to become like a jackhammer the way he was drilling inside me. Pulling out only to sink deeper inside. I was in heaven.

"God Brent. Fuck me harder!" I yelled raising my pelvis against him. He slipped into me hard and deeper then before.

"JADE!!! UGH!!!" Brent yelled cumming inside me.

"UGHHHHH!" I moaned out loudly as I came as well. He collapsed on top of me resting his forehead against and kissed me lightly on the lips. He moved off of me and gathered me in his arms.

"Can I stay the night?" He asked me.

"Sure." I said loving the warmth his arms was giving me.

We soon fell asleep our bodies wrapped around each other.

Published 
Written by sassycheergirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments