Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Downfall Of A Schoolteacher 3

"Lisa and Steve reach a new milestone"

11
6 Comments 6
6.5k Views 6.5k
3.3k words 3.3k words

The hot tub session with Nikki and Don was incredibly hot and I was turned on to no end.  Nikki’s shaved pussy was cute as hell and her “O” face was super sexy.   Don seemed to appreciate Lisa’s show as well.  Lisa on the other hand became self-conscious suddenly.  She slipped my cock out of her ass and slid down in the hot tub covering up her tits.

“What’s the matter sis?” asked Nikki

“This whole situation… I should feel creeped out…. I just watched my sister and brother-in-law fuck.” She said clearly upset.

“…but you don’t?” asked Nikki.

“No… but I should.” Lisa said. “And you guys just watched me take Steve in the…” she turned red again and couldn’t finish the sentence. “I gotta go…” Lisa said as she got out of the hot tub grabbing her suit from the edge.

“Lisa wait!” Nikki said as she hopped out of the hot tub to follow Lisa into the house.

Don and I were left sitting there looking at each other with quizzical expressions on our faces. “What just happened?” I asked Don.

“I have no idea,” said Don.  “Seeing Lisa like this was a big surprise.  She has never done anything like this before.  She gets really embarrassed and reserved around us when Nikki gets kind of raunchy.  Lisa usually just shakes her head and turns red whenever she starts acting this way…” Don trailed off.

“I was following her lead on that one. I didn’t sense any hesitation so I just went with it.” I said.  “I thought it was pretty hot.  Lisa and I have been pretty voracious sexually since we started dating and she was definitely enjoying it.  I hope I didn’t fuck anything up.” I said.

“I doubt it,” Don said.  “I think she just let her brain get in the way of a good time. Not a new thing for Lisa…”

“I need to go talk to her,” I said as I raised my self out of the hot tub. I pulled my shorts back on and started picking up the empty wine glasses.

Don got out too. “I’ll take care of that, you go check on Lisa,” he said.

No argument there.  Something was up, and this is the first time I had seen this side of her.  It wasn’t like she was embarrassed, it was more like she felt this overwhelming sense of shame. Growing up Catholic, I easily recognized it.  

I looked for the girls as I went in and soon found the water trail on the hardwood floors.  I followed it to the bedroom Lisa was staying in.  I knocked and opened the door slowly.

“Is everything OK?” I asked tentatively.

On the bed was Nikki wrapped in a towel with her arm over her sister’s shoulders.  Lisa had slipped on a white terrycloth bathrobe.  She was crying.

Nikki waved me over as she stood up from the bed.  She gestured for me to sit next to Lisa..

I placed my right arm around her shoulders and gently reached for her hand with my left. With our heads close together I asked, “Are you OK?” as Nikki quietly left the room.

“I’m so sorry…” said Lisa with a sniffle. “I don’t know what came over me. That is not who I am.” She continued.

“There is nothing to be sorry about,” I said in a whisper.  “Why are you crying?”

“Steve, I really like you, I mean a lot.” Lisa said still not raising her head to look at me. “I am so afraid that I just fucked this whole thing up…”

“What?” I said with surprise. “Are you kidding? That was incredibly hot.  Couldn’t you tell how turned on I was?”

“I am not some kind of slut.” she responded. It was a statement, but I could tell that it lacked the conviction she intended. “I don’t want you to think of me that way.  In front of my own sister! And Don! He’s been like a brother to me since the divorce. I feel horrible.”

“Look honey,” I said trying to console her.  A fresh wave of tears rolling down her cheeks. I said it again and reached under her chin to move her head so we were staring into each other’s eyes. “Please look at me.” I said. “There is nothing to be ashamed of here.  We both got really turned on and we let it just happen.  Didn’t you feel it?”

“I did feel it,” she said.  “I couldn’t believe how horny I got. I just wanted you right then and there and I didn’t think it through.”

“What is there to think through?” I asked.  “We were in a hot tub with some very sexy people who were having sex right in front of us. Didn’t you feel the sense of freedom while we were fucking?” I saw her raise her head a little and I could tell she was analyzing her feelings a little more. “Outside under a beautiful star-filled sky… We had some great wine and comfortable conversation. I hadn’t felt that relaxed in a long time.” I continued.  “I thought it was a testament to our relationship that we are so comfortable with each other and so turned on by each other that we just let go…”

I could see it starting to register a little bit.

“And it didn’t seem to bother Nikki and Don at all,” I said.  “I know for a fact that Don was happy for you.  Like you had a breakthrough or something.”

“Really?” she asked.  “He said that?”

“He said that you get in your own way sometimes keeping yourself from having a good time.” I paraphrased.

Lisa relaxed a little bit. “You don’t think any less of me?” she asked searching my eyes for how I truly felt about her.

“How could I?” I said. “You are an amazing, beautiful woman that I adore. I can’t get enough of you. I just want to be around you all the time. This whole experience was amazing.”

“And you have to admit, it was a very unique way to meet your family for the first time,” I quipped.

Lisa laughed at that relaxing a little more and shifting her weight to lean more into my chest. “Nikki can be a little raunchy sometimes.” She said.  “I just don’t know how to react when she gets like that.  This time with you there with me and all the sex we have been having, I just went with it.”

“I know Babe,” I said as I brought my left arm up to wrap her in a hug.

After a few moments Lisa raised her head and looked at me with a side glance and a furrowed brow. “Did you just say you thought my sister was sexy?”

I had to admit I had one of those “oh shit” moments but Lisa took mercy on me and with a smile, let me know she was just playing with me.

We both laughed out loud at that. Maybe a little too loud.  Lisa’s mom heard us and poked her head in.  “You remember where you are sleeping tonight right?” Lilly said to me with raised brow.

“Yes ma’am.” I said. “Just saying good night to your daughter.” Lilly just had this way of making me feel like I was a teenager again and doing something I was not supposed to be doing.  Lisa and I laughed at my expression. I stood up and gave her a kiss. “Good night beautiful…” I said and walked out of the room.

I made my way to the basement and the pull-out couch that I had been assigned.  The couch was in the game room with the pool table and video game consoles.  I got changed into some flannel pajama bottoms and slipped into my sleeping bag.  I was out in minutes.

I had no idea what time it was, but I felt a hand slowly stroking my face. It was dark, but I know who it was despite not being able to see her face.

“Thank you,” she whispered.

“For what?” I asked.

“Being who you are.” She continued. “I have never met anyone like you. I can tell you truly care about me…. Thank you…”

She gave me a gentle kiss on the lips. I reached up and grabbed the back of her head to pull her tighter to my open mouth. In under a minute, her pajama bottoms and panties were off and strewn somewhere in the dark game room.

For the first time in our relationship I made love to Lisa.  We shared intimate moments as well as had some hard and fast fuck sessions throughout our brief relationship, but this was different.

I slowly raised myself up opening the sleeping bag. She crawled in on her back and looked up at me. Just her tank top and nothing else. I gently rolled over on top of her already spread legs and entered her with a slow smooth movement. I lowered my face to hers and we kissed passionately as I slowly moved in and out of her warmth.  It was the most sensual sex I had ever had. We felt lost in each other. I felt as if she had fully enveloped me into her physically and emotionally.

AishaPaez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AishaPaez

Her arms held me tight at my shoulder blades. Her legs wrapped around my ass pulling me deeper into her dripping-wet pussy.  I felt the familiar tickle in the head of my cock as I could feel my orgasm building.  I sensed that Lisa was close too as she started to raise her ass off the couch to meet my thrusts.  I started to moan my impending orgasm into her ear.  I tensed and released one of the most satisfying cums I had ever had into her.  Lisa followed with her own orgasm. I held her there pulsing my already spent cock inside her tight pussy to give her whatever more pleasure I could while her orgasm subsided.

That was when I knew that I truly loved this girl.

I moved off of her and to her right a few moments later and stayed raised up and looking into her eyes.  I tried to bore into her soul with my eyes sending to her how I felt about her in that moment.  Tears started to well up in her eyes and she smiled. Lisa reached up and pulled my head close to her.

“I’m falling hard for you,” she whispered.

I whispered back.  “I am feeling the same way.”

She hugged me tight and we drifted off for a few minutes. 

Lisa woke up and climbed out of bed. I stirred to the movement.  “Shhh,” she said. “I’m just going to get a pillow. Where are my pajama bottoms?”

The room was still dark, and I honestly didn’t know where we threw them.  “Fuck it” she said as I watched her tight little naked ass climb the stairs to the first floor. 

After a few minutes I hear a “What the…!?!?” from Erin and down the stairs comes Lisa holding onto a pillow and a big grin on her face. 

“I just stole Erin’s pillow,” Lisa said with a giggle.  She settled back in next to me and we drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, we were woken up by the kids.  They wanted to play the video games that were setup around the room we were sleeping in.  Ashley, one of the triplets found Lisa’s panties and pajama bottoms.

“OOOOOh what’s this?” she said waving them teasingly in front of Lisa’s face. Lisa reached out and grabbed them and put her clothes back on while under the sleeping bag.  I made sure my junk was back in my pajama bottoms and we got up.  I went to the bathroom off of the game room to shower as Lisa ran upstairs.  The kids thought it was hilarious and made sure we both knew that we were caught.

I made it up to the kitchen after the shower and a change of clothes and saw Jim making a big breakfast for everyone.  Don handed me a cup of coffee and we went out onto the first-floor deck while Jim was cooking..

“Is everything OK?” Don asked with a look of concern on his face.

“Yes, I think she is fine.  She was really concerned about what you and I thought of her afterwards, “ I said.

“We have gotten pretty close since the divorce,” Don said.  “I helped her move her stuff out of her old house and dealt with all the crap her ex was doing to her. She’s like a little sister.”

I got the hint. He wanted to know my intensions toward his “sister”. “I am falling hard for her Don. I care about her a lot,” I said.  “She is still feeling the pain from the divorce. I’ll do what I can to be there for her.”

“I appreciate that,” Don said.  “I think she really needs someone like you in her life.”

We sipped our coffee and looked back out over the incredible view.  The weather was going to be great again. 

While we were on the deck, we heard the sliding door open to the second-floor deck above us.  Nikki and Lisa had just come out to enjoy the same view and didn’t know we were just below them.

“Are you OK?” Nikki asked Lisa.

“Yes.  No thanks to you, you little slut!” Lisa said.

Nikki giggled in response.

“I was so worried that I screwed things up with him,” she confided to Nikki.

“You really like him?” Nikki asked.

“No.” Lisa paused for a few seconds. “I love him”

At that I backed away from the edge of the rail and looked at Don.  He backed away too and gave me a wink and a smile.  I must have looked like an idiot with a huge dopey smile on my face.

Nikki said something to Lisa I couldn’t make out as it sounded muffled like they were in a hug. “I like this guy too,” Nikki said.  “But promise me that you will be careful.  You are still pretty fragile after what that asshole did to you.”

“I know,” sighed Lisa. “He is so different than Martin. He treats me so wonderfully. I can’t help this feeling. It’s overwhelming. I just can’t get enough of him.”

“You mean you can’t get enough of that big cock of his,” said Nikki

Both girls giggled. “Yet another big difference between Steve and Martin,” Lisa said giggling again.

Don gave me a whack in the shoulder to get my attention.  He nodded toward the house. I wanted to stay and listen some more, but Don was right. We were eavesdropping on a private conversation and invading their privacy.

After breakfast we all packed up and did some white-water rafting and a picnic.  The weather was gorgeous, and I really got to know Lisa’s family better.  I couldn’t keep my eyes or my hands off her the entire day.  Lisa’s mom even backed off a bit. I think she saw a change in both of us over the previous day.  We were still keeping it cool in front of the kids, but I would love tap her ass whenever no one was looking.

On the way back to the house I got a work call.  Unfortunately, I had to head back to Cincinnati earlier than planned.  I had to head out that night to be ready for an urgent client meeting early in the morning.  Lisa wasn’t happy about it, but she understood.  I wanted some more alone time with Lisa before I left so I explained everything to her family and said we were going to have a quiet dinner out before I headed north.  I said my goodbyes and headed to the car.

We found a nice brewpub with some live music and had a nice dinner and conversation just the two of us.  We talked about the weekend and her family and a few other things.  The warmth in her eyes while she looked at me was different somehow.  It pulled me into her. It was so warm and comfortable that I just wanted to curl up and stay in her gaze all night.

Duty called, however so I paid the check and we got into the Vette and headed back to the house. The weather was still gorgeous, so I had the top down.  She wore a little white sweater to fend off the cooler evening breezes. Underneath she had on one of her signature skirts that I had come to adore and a sheer top that hung beautifully off of her breasts.

When we got to the house we sat in the car for a little while and kissed.  Lisa started getting horny again. I could tell as she was grinding her hips into the passenger seat. God she was insatiable. 

“I gotta give you something to remember me by,” said Lisa with a devious little smile. 

“I’ve had so many wonderful memories from this weekend what more could you do?” I asked.

She leaned over to kiss me again and reached for my hand.  I shifted in my seat as she pulled my left hand across and down to her skirt.  I slid my hand up her thigh and quickly found her sopping wet pussy with no underwear in sight.  She had been thinking about something alright.

She moved up on the seat and turned to face me.  Her right leg slid onto my lap while her left stayed on the passenger side as she straddled the center console of my Vette.

She leaned over and kissed me passionately for a long time and I felt her grinding on the console.  She let out a little moan as she broke our kiss and leaned back.

“Watch me,” she said.  She had this lustful expression on her face that just oozed sex. 

“No… Watch me,” she said again as she lifted up her skirt and looked down.

I followed her gaze and my jaw dropped.

She had the shift knob buried in her pussy. She was fucking my car!

“Oh my God, that is fucking hot.” I said. She rode the stick shift to at least two orgasms.  She was watching me as I could not take my eyes off her pussy.  I wasn’t sure if she was getting off more on the sensations of the stick shift in her pussy or me watching her do it.  Regardless, she was right.  She gave me something I would remember for the rest of my life.

It was a total tease though.  She denied me any release.  My dick ivredibly hard. She got out of the car and came around to the driver’s side.  Leaned in and gave me a kiss while she rubbed her hand over the tent in my pants.

She broke the kiss and started to walk away.  I opened my door as to follow her and she turned to me.

“No,” she said.  “You have to leave me. So no more sex for you until we get back home. And don’t even think about touching that cock of yours.  It’s mine now.”

I actually let out a little whine.  She laughed.

“You little fucking tease,” I said.  She laughed again, turned and flipped her purse over her shoulder as she walked back into the house.

Published 
Written by BosBuano
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments