Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Farmer's Daughters

"Have you heard the one about the farmer's three daughters? Well, here it is!"

16
2 Comments 2
19.6k Views 19.6k
5.4k words 5.4k words

I own a remote piece of property in the Midwest, but not so far outside of town as to be unable to make an occasional run for groceries and spend time in the local bar. The locals were friendly and help me when things go wrong as they often do out in the woods.

My cabin is basic. It has running water and electricity but heating is with a wood stove. Some of my time is spent with a chainsaw cutting dead trees, then splitting the wood getting ready for winter. Being isolated and somewhat of a hermit, I found the bars in town to be a great place for conversation and companionship. In rural America, church and the tavern are the social centers in town.

I'm a city boy and a writer, so getting away to the country is the ideal place to collect my thoughts and create short story fiction. Country living is both relaxing and at times intimidating. After awhile, I learned to drive a tractor and do simple repair jobs at the cabin. There is a certain confidence I've gained from doing things for myself and being independent. At the age of thirty-eight, perhaps I'm finally growing up.

Oh yes, I am a bachelor. Being single is fine until I need the companionship of a woman. That's what I love best about the cabin. Let me explain.

A local farmer by the name of Jack spent as much time in the tavern as he did plowing the fields. I met him on several occasions at Dittmar's Bar and Grill. He bought me a beer. I bought him one. That kept on until closing hour late into the night.

Each time we meet, we get a little loud, and tell stories. Recently, he asked me if I knew any farmer's daughter stories. I said I didn't. He said he did and proceeded to tell me.

"Grant," he said, "there was this farmer with three kids, all girls. They were good girls helping in the fields, milking cows, and doing the chores that need to be done on the farm. Two of the girls married. The third was a kid, the youngest daughter. She was shy and never had a boyfriend. By the time she was eighteen, most people in town didn't even know she existed. Her name was Mandy, and she was a social recluse.

"But one day, a city slicker came to the farm asking for help with his car, a half mile down the road. He had a flat and was clueless about fixing it. But Mandy was the kind of girl a father would be proud of even if she was a boy. Mandy knew cars and tractors and combines, and she knew how to fix 'em. So it was Mandy who followed the stranger out to his car to put on the spare. She had it done in a quarter hour.

"The helpless man took out his wallet and pealed off two twenties thanking her for the help. Mandy had never actually held that much money at one time. She was so happy, Mandy uncharacteristically gave him a light peck on the cheek.

"Well that was all it took for the stranger to take hold of her and give her a real kiss. Of course that kind of kiss was new to her as was the feeling between her legs. You can see where this is going, don't you, Grant?"

"I think so. I'm guessing he fucked her in the car."

"Well, not in the car but out in the corn field. Mandy immediately understood what it felt like to be a woman of eighteen instead of a teenage girl. What made her even more excited was the man gave her fifty more dollars for her trouble. She now held a fortune. Mandy also realized that men liked her, and she liked what men could do for her."

"That's a good story, Jack, but why tell it to me?"

"To be honest, Grant, our tractor needs a major overhaul, and we don't have the money right now. So I need a loan."

"I don't see the connection. How much do you need, Jack?"

"Lots. Tractor repair doesn't come cheap these days. A hundred would help for starters."

"I want to help you out Jack, but with the way things are, I don't know that you will be able to pay it back."

"I guess you're right. I can't pay it back, but I can send Mandy over to your cabin."

"Mandy? You mean the shy Mandy in the story you just told me is your daughter?"

"Yes, she's my youngest daughter. Like I've said before, Mandy is always willing to help out. I know you'll like her, Grant. I'll bring her over tomorrow and pick her up the next day. How does that sound?"

Maybe I was drunk because I should have said no. I gave him a hundred, and we shook hands to close the deal.

Jack came by in his pickup and dropped his daughter off after dinner the next evening. I watched as she walked up to the cabin as Jack drove away. Jack's daughter was a petite girl, not more than five foot four. She wore denim bib overalls with nothing underneath. The straps partially covered her surprisingly well endowed tits. She had long straw-colored hair and a very pretty young face with no makeup. In a word, she was cute.

My heart was racing as I waited for her to knock on the door. My head was saying, don't do this, but it was too late. When I opened the door, she gave me a sweet smile and said, "Hi, I'm Mandy."

"Hello Mandy. Welcome to my little cabin. I'm Grant," then she stepped in the door as if it was home.

"Mr. Grant, daddy says you are a nice man and helped us pay for the tractor. He wanted me to thank you." With that, she unhooked the straps of her overalls letting the bib drop, revealing two perfectly developed breasts. "Daddy says I should stay with you tonight. Is that okay?"

I kept thinking, Oh wow, oh wow!. I hardly heard what she said as I stared at Mandy's gorgeous puffy nipples. My heart raced in double time imaging my next move which would be milking those teats. "Can I get you a drink?" I stammered.

"Yes, a Coke would be nice."

While she drank her coke, I had a beer and never took my eyes off her tits. We had little to say to each other. I asked her how old she was. She said nineteen, but that seemed a bit of an exaggeration. She looked so young. Mandy didn't look a day older than sixteen. The girl definitely didn't seem the type to work on farm machinery. On the other hand, Mandy didn't appear to be the kind of girl so willing and accommodating when it came to sex. I was soon to find that was thankfully wrong.

When our glasses were empty, I took her hand and led her to my bed in the back of the cabin. She undressed without a hint of embarrassment. Mandy only needed to remove her overalls and boots. She wore nothing else. I stripped down to my briefs.

"Do you always go to bed with your underwear on, Mr. Grant?" she asked. "I like to sleep naked."

She had made her point, and I pulled off my last piece of modesty.

We kissed. Mandy liked being kissed. I sucked her swollen nipples. She liked that even better. I went down on her pussy and fondled her clit with my lips and tongue. She liked that best, squealing like a piglet each time I found her erect button.

My cock was already rigid when she took me in her mouth. It was surprising that a girl of her age could be so good at sucking cock. I wasn't expecting such a terrific blow job from a shy teenager.

The valley between Mandy's tits welcomed my cock, and she pushed them together to give me an unbelievable tit fuck. "This is how Billy and Tom like me to milk them. They squirt it just like our cow Dilly."

Things were going well, but if I didn't get in her pussy soon, I'd explode before getting to the promise land. There was one very big worry that kept bothering me. Could I cum inside that young twat?

"Mandy," I asked, "are you on the pill?"

"What do you mean? What kind of pill? I take pills when I have a headache."

"I mean birth control pills."

"What are they for, Mr. Grant? Do you take them?"

"No Mandy. They are for girls like you so you don't get pregnant. When did you last have your period, Mandy?"

"You mean my bloody time?"

"Yes."

"It finished two days ago. Why?"

"It's better you don't know," I said.

That conversation had relaxed my dick which turned out to be a good thing. I was no longer edging and was in need of more oral stimulation. Mandy seemed to have a sixth sense in these matters and took me in her mouth again until I was rock hard.

She just laid on her back with her legs spread apart when I penetrated her for the first time. She was tight, warm and wet. She hardly made a sound when I banged her harder and harder until I finished inside Mandy's youthful cunt with torrent of cum. She said nothing when I pulled out. I don't even think she had an orgasm that first time. She was there just as a payback for the tractor.

We both fell asleep until morning. Her warm naked body next to mine got my juices flowing again. I was ready for a sunrise fuck if my hard-on was any indication. I turned her over on all fours and wrapped my hands around her heavenly breasts. Mandy understood what I was aiming for before breakfast.

"Do people do it in the morning?"

"Yes, Mandy. People have sex at all hours of the day. You'll enjoy getting the day started this way."

She hardly moved when I entered her from behind.

I lasted a lot longer this time. Mandy seemed to respond to our fucking as if something pleasured her. This time she even let out moans and cried, "Ahh, ooh, ahh. I like that."

My second load wasn't nearly as prodigious as before, but it was equally satisfying.

"You know, Mr. Grant." she told me, "this was even better than last night. It made me all tingly inside."

I was starving after our early morning exercise and had Mandy help with the breakfast. She didn't seem to have spent much time in the kitchen, preferring to talk about herself for the first time. She couldn't stop talking and talking.

At first, she told me she had never had sex in the morning. She said it reminded of her of their farm dogs when the bitch was in heat. Mandy said she really liked it, and wanted to do it again, if I didn't mind.

"Of course I don't mind, but I need a little time to get my strength back. After breakfast would be a good time," I said. I complimented her on how she gave blow jobs. "You do it really good, Mandy. Where did you learn to suck cock like that?"

"It was a lucky mistake, Mr. Grant. I was in the hay barn on a Saturday afternoon doing some chores when I heard noises in the loft. I climbed the ladder to see where it was coming from. My sister, Gloria, was nearly naked with a man I thought was her husband. She had her lips and tongue on his private parts. You know, like I did with you.

"I watched. I couldn't imagine a thingy that long and hard except for our bull on the farm. It looked like she was swallowing him whole because all of a sudden his long wiener disappeared in her mouth. She did that for awhile, you know, her head bobbing up and down with him making faces and strange sounds.

"I kept out of sight but didn't stop watching. Then he rolled on top of her and put his thing between her legs. She began to make funny faces and kept whimpering like a dog. Her husband didn't stop for a long time until he was out of breath. Then I could see it wasn't Gloria's husband, Tom, she was with. It was my other sister, Marilyn's husband, Billy."

"So that's how you learned," I said without much conviction.

"It was a start because the next time Billy came to the farm, he took me in the hay barn and told me he knew I was watching him fuck Gloria. I pretended I hadn't seen them, but he could tell I was lying. He said I'd have to pay for being a snoop and unzipped his jeans. I thought it was funny, his thingy looking like a fat wiener sticking out of his pants. Only it was longer. He told me to milk him like calf suckles it's mother. Billy told me to be sure to swallow everything because it really makes a girl's tits grow bigger. I was only sixteen when I tasted a man's milk for the first time.

"I had no idea he had so much inside him. I barely could drink it all, but he said I was a really good girl. Then he got really really mean and slapped me. He said I better keep our little milking a secret or else.

"Of course, each time he was at the farm, he wanted to be milked again. I was okay with that because it really got me excited. One afternoon, Gloria's husband, Tom, caught us. He wanted to be milked too, so I sucked them both that day. And you know what, Grant? It worked. My tits grew twice as big that year!

"After awhile, Tom wasn't satisfied with me just doing it in my mouth. He wanted sex like I had seen Billy and Gloria do it. So at Easter that year, we went up to the loft and Tom showed me what he wanted. He took off my panties and pushed his fat wiener in between my legs just like Billy had done with Gloria. It just didn't seem the same like when they were doing it, but it made Tom happy. So Tom and I do it each time he is at the farm. Now I know why Gloria and Billy were moaning and groaning, only sometimes I shout when it really feels good inside me. Do you think it's okay to shout, Mr. Grant?"

"Yes, Mandy. It's okay to shout if it feels good."

"Billy found out what Tom and I were doing, and he said he was jealous. He wanted to do me between my legs too. So when Billy and I get together, we do it that way. I like Billy because he's thicker and can do me for a long time before he's done. Billy even told me it wasn't milk that he puts inside me. He said it's called cum that makes babies. I really didn't understand at first but now I do. Our favorite place is on the tractor when he helps daddy plow."

"So your dad's story of repairing a stranger's tire wasn't true," I said.

"Oh no, it's true. It's just that daddy doesn't know about Billy and Tom."

After our conversation, I was ready to go another round with Mandy, but her dad was honking in his pickup waiting to take Mandy home. I thanked her and gave her a fifty dollar tip saying, "This is for you, not the tractor."

During my next year at the cabin, I made a couple of loans to the tractor fund. Mandy and I found pleasure at the cabin in different positions and places. We fucked in the shower, on the kitchen table, and my favorite, on the outside deck overlooking the lake. We fucked in the afternoon, at night and in the morning. Sometimes I wore a condom when she was in season but most times I went bareback. Oh yes, she got really good at deep throat!

BeataAnge
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BeataAnge

The last time I saw her at the cabin, I tore open a package of studded condoms that she loved. I wasn't fond of them, but it was so great to see her writhe with orgasms while I pounded into her. She put her hand on my arm that day and said, "Mr. Grant, no need for that this time. I'm already two months pregnant."

"Huh? How did that happen?"

"The unusual way," she giggled.

"No, I mean who, Tom or Billy?"

"I'm not sure but it probably isn't either of them. It's probably Rocky, at least that's what I call him. He's always rock hard. Daddy said Rocky gave him a really big loan for the tractor, and to be especially nice to him. I only saw him twice, but he was amazing. Not only does he have almost the size of our bull in the pasture, but he came inside me three times each time we were together."

I had never fucked a pregnant woman before, but there was a certain satisfaction in knowing that no matter how many times I flooded her cunt with cum, she wasn't going to get any more pregnant. I took her once at sunset, once at midnight, and again at dawn. I just had to prove I was as good as Rocky.

Mandy came back to the cabin once more before her boy was born. This time her breasts were heavy with milk and her tummy looked like a basketball was inside. This time I milked her teats like an infant and fucked her pussy like a stud.

My tractor loans to Jack had ended by then although I still saw him at the tavern. One afternoon, he was with a younger woman whom he introduced to me as Gloria, his oldest daughter. I knew a little about Gloria from what Mandy had said. She was married and had fooled around with her brother-in-law in the hay barn.

We had a great time together at the bar. She was taller than her sister, Mandy, with long slender legs. She had a quick wit and salty tongue. Gloria could swear like a sailor and laughed hysterically when we exchanged off color jokes. We played a game of one-upmanship to see who could tell the dirtiest joke. It got late, and I offered to take her home, my home, my cabin. Gloria had no problem with that. Oh, and she fucked like a filthy whore.

Gloria and I met occasionally. Gloria loved having sex. She wanted it every way possible, on her back, sitting, standing, upside down, on top, sideways, backwards, and in her ass. I was only too happy to accommodate her needs. She was delighted to have a man that could cum more than once before falling asleep like her husband. Gloria told me how nice it felt each time I shot a load in her pussy and said it was like a warm shower on a cold night. A shot of liquid heat warming her insides was what gave her a high. If she wasn't getting it in her cunt, she wanted me to fuck her mouth, lapping up the very last drop, sucking cock until she had drained me dry. She laughed and said, "I'm kind of a cumbag, Grant. I never can get enough. I love how it looks, tastes, smells and how it slides down my throat. I've loved it ever since my first time with a boyfriend in high school. He dared me to taste his cum. I took the dare and haven't looked back since. Sometimes I want a guy to masturbate. so I can get myself off watching him shoot cum like its a squirt gun especially when he splashes it on my face. It's the best facial a girl can get."

I never got tired of supporting Gloria's addiction.

Before leaving, she cautioned me not to ask about her or try to contact her. She was married, after all. Gloria said she was only available if I saw her in the tavern. A month later, she was in the tavern talking to a couple of guys. From what I could tell, one of them was her husband. I avoided Jack and sat at a nearby stool not far from Gloria. Soon, we struck up a conversation pretending we had just met. She left the bar at eleven. I left five minutes later. We met at my cabin.

After a couple hours of mutual entertainment and satisfaction, I fulfilled her obsession again. 

Gloria said, "I heard you met my sister Mandy."

I wasn't sure how much she knew, or what she was getting at, so I down played it and said, "Yes, we met."

"Met like how?" she asked with a knowing smile.

"It was by accident. Your dad and I were having a beer, and he asked for a loan to repair the tractor. He had no collateral except for Mandy."

"Yes. That bastard tried to pimp me too. What the hell did he say was wrong with the tractor?"

"He said it needed an overhaul."

"And he offered Mandy in exchange for the loan?"

"Yes, that's about it."

"Grant, there is nothing wrong with that tractor. My husband used it yesterday, and it was working fine. How much did you give him?"

"I guess over the year it totaled three hundred."

"That son of a bitch. He prostituted his own daughter to get beer money. Stay away from him, Grant. He's no good."

I never said another word to Jack although I occasionally saw Mandy strolling her toddler at the grocery store. He was a handsome biracial kid with a smile as broad as the Mississippi River. Gloria and I continued to meet from time to time, but only when she was in the tavern. I often wonder who she's with on other nights.

I hadn't met farmer Jack's third daughter, but it was only a matter of time. The occasion was an Oktoberfest in a nearby town. It was a big deal. People from dozens of surrounding towns as well as tourists attended the event. Gloria said, "It's always a lot of fun," and encouraged me to go. So on the first Saturday of October, I joined the crowds of happy party goers drinking beer and eating brats.

I saw Mandy with her young son in a beer tent, and we talked. Her body was fuller looking more mature since I last saw her. One thing hadn't changed. She still had magnificent boobs and an alluring smile.

Mandy introduced me to her sister, Marilyn, who was there with her husband Billy. Billy wasn't a friendly sort. He brought his wife a beer, then ducked into the crowd. I stayed with Marilyn and Mandy for awhile, just long enough to know, unlike her husband, that Marilyn was friendly and approachable. More importantly, she had the lips and mouth that said, "Fuck me. Please fuck me."

Eventually I left Marilyn and Mandy to get something to eat, ordering a brat and a beer. A girl with long blond hair was talking and laughing with Billy and an older man. Needless to say, she was not Billy's wife. Marilyn was still back in the tent baby sitting with Mandy. The girl looked to be high school age, so she could have been Billy's or the older man's daughter. She wasn't.

I was totally fascinated by their interactions especially since the men were so much older. I was also fascinated by the girl's body, big tits, tight ass, both on display by her ultra tight clothes. She was super hot and did everything possible to demonstrate it.

After gawking for five or ten minutes, I was ready for another beer. When I looked back, Billy had disappeard. The older man and girl were walking away from the park. It made me curious.

Out of sight, I followed them into a camper trailer parked about a block away. On the back side of the RV, there was an open window, perfect to do some eavesdropping.

It didn't take long to find out what they were up to. The man wasted no time pulling off the girl's tank top while she helped him out of his jeans. I could feel their urgency. The girl was as horny as a mare in heat. He was as rock hard as a fence post. She was all over his cock.

I watched as he drilled her doggie style until they turned over for her to ride him on top. I'd been there for about fifteen or twenty minutes when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I was caught red handed, but by whom? Embarrassed, I looked over my shoulder and saw a familiar face. It was Marilyn, Billy's wife. Quickly I put my finger to my mouth in the hush sign. She smiled and whispered in a soft sweet voice, "May I join you?"

I whispered back, "Who's the guy?" pointing inside the camper.

She took a minute to check out the action inside the RV and nodded saying, "You dirty old man. That's Billy's half bother. He can't keep his zipper up." It was hard not to laugh.

We watched as the girl's boobs bounced, and her cunt totally consumed all nine inches of the guy's dick until he finished with a rapid series of thrusts accompanied by the girl's screeches of delight. Marilyn turned to me swiping her hand across my groin. "Does that make you horny? It sure gets me hot!"

I didn't have to answer. She had felt the  bulge in my pants that was eager to be released. She took my hand and said, "Follow me. I have something to show you." I was quite willing to obey.

As we walked toward the lake, I asked Marilyn if she knew the girl. "Of course I know the girl. She's Gloria's daughter, my niece, and a real slut."

"She looks kind of young to already be a slut." I replied.

"Yes, she's young but not too young to be screwing every cock in town. She's like her mother. Gloria, got pregnant in her senior year, and Jack sort off turned it into a shotgun wedding forcing Tom to marry her. The thing is, Gloria was never really sure Tom is the father. It was like a lynching, and Tom is the fall guy."

By then we were walking on a pier where a half dozen boats had been docked. Marilyn pointed to the thirty foot cruiser with a full cabin . We boarded the cruiser and I asked, "So this is what you wanted to show me?" knowing full well that wasn't the whole story.

"Yes, but first, what did Mandy say your name was?"

"Grant. Grant Stewart."

"Okay, Grant. Let's go for a swim."

"Sorry, I didn't bring a suit."

"No need for that," she said while firing up the engine.

She seemed to be in a hurry with the engine at full throttle. In a matter of moments we slipped into a secluded cove surrounded by a pine forest and a sandy beach. We were not alone. There were perhaps a dozen bathers playing in the water, and they were all nude.

"Are you surprised, Grant, that our little town has such a lovely swimming hole?"

"I'm happily surprised, Marilyn." But I had never been to a nude beach before, and it made me a little nervous until Marilyn stripped off her clothes with me quickly following.

I guess you could say we frolicked in the lake with the others for awhile. Beer and smoking pot passed as our picnic dinner, then we splashed in the water again until the sun began to set.

"Let's go back onboard," Marilyn suggested. We both were a little high and began to fondle each other even before we got inside the boat's cabin. I loved feeling her firm tits that look amazing for a woman in her middle thirties.

I became quickly embarrassed when she looked down at me and said, "Goodness, Grant, I hope that thing will get some life to it." The cold water had my cock shrunken down to a stump. "Maybe I can help," and so she did.

With her help, it didn't take long for me to have a full hard erection that she easily took down her throat. Then she said, "Hey, you're pretty well hung once you get goin'. Now it's your turn to help," and so I did, licking and sucking on her shaved pussy until my dick began twitching in lust filled anticipation.

Marilyn just sat on the edge of the bed with her legs spread and her knees bent saying, "Hurry, put it in. Put it all the way in and don't pull out until you fill my pussy with every drop of your warm seed. Then I slammed into her, all the way, like she said.

"Oh yes, yes," Marilyn moaned as her orgasm began to build. "Ah, ah ahhhh. Oh, oh, oh. Yes, yes, I'm cumming." We both were so horny that she came within minutes with me not far behind as I unleashed a flood of cum deep in her hot sopping cunt. Neither of us could catch our breaths for the next few minutes and just laid on the bed trying to recover.

Once our heart rates resumed near normal beats, she said, "You must be hungry, Grant. I want you to get some refreshments and eat me out," and she gently pushed my head back down between her legs. She supplied plenty of refreshments. She was so full of my cum, I thought it would never stop oozing out of her slit. It was the first time I had tasted my salty cum from a women I'd just fucked.

It took an hour or so before I was ready to do her again. She had been anxiously waiting for me to get a hard-on and when I did, she wanted to do it in the lake. "Let's join the party out there," she said. The party was with three other couples exchanging partners like dancers circulating in a square dance. At one time or another, I fucked three other women and Marilyn did the same with the men. I didn't cum again until I banged a lady desperate to get it in her ass. It was just before midnight that everyone was well fucked and happy. I was on my way back to my cabin shortly after midnight.

I knew that having sex again in the next few days was out of the question. I was drained. Well, that's what I thought until Mandy showed up at the cabin the next afternoon. She said it was so great to see me again at Oktoberfest, and it reminded her of the good times we had together. Mandy admitted she hadn't had sex in months, and she claimed I was the best lover she had ever had. I remembered differently. Rocky was her best.

Clearly, she was there to fuck. She needed it, so we had another round for old time sake. This time she knew what I meant by the pill and performed more like a woman than the young girl that she used to be.

The thing is, that wasn't the last time Mandy visited my cabin. Sometimes she stayed the night, other times she didn't. As time came and went, I anticipated her visits that became as frequent as the mail carrier. Maybe it wasn't me she wanted, but the fifty dollars I gave her each time. Eventually, anticipating her visits with me became more than enjoying sex with her. I looked forward to having her company.

Soon I was traveling to the cabin more frequently. Mandy wanted me to get to know her son, Bryce. That was fine with me, so the three of us had lunch together at McDonald's. He turned out to be a great kid. Bryce is a bright, curious and enthusiastic three year old. So, I suggested that Mandy move out of her dad's farm and live in the cabin. So they did.

At first we were a small temporary family of three. In the end, it was no longer temporary.

Published 
Written by xhardx13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments