Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Guessing Game - Part III

"Kayla has a new plan to unmask her mystery lover."

3
0 Comments 0
6.6k Views 6.6k
771 words 771 words
Kayla paced the room as she waited for the next man to enter. She was still aching from being brought so close with no reward, and her ass cheeks glided across each other like butter with every step, from her wetness that had spread everywhere. This was not what she had expected from her friends’ mystery night out. She had never done anything like this before, but she found herself invested in this game with a voracious appetite.

Five minutes passed, and then ten, and still no one else entered the room. With every tic of the clock she became more and more impatient. She needed to find a release soon. Her thoughts were consumed by sex, by the feeling of Melina fingering her…

Kayla pulled her skirt off, reasoning that she could save time when Scott entered by undressing now. But really, she just wanted to give her own hands easy access. Parting her legs slightly where she stood, she placed a single finger atop her clit and applied a gentle pressure. Oh, how easy it would be to relieve her own tension here and now. Swirling her finger around in slow circles, a plan started to form in her mind.

The cushions of the sofa cradled her as Kayla draped herself onto it, making sure whoever entered from the doorway would get a lusty view when he walked in. She then closed her eyes and continued to tease herself between her parted legs as she waited. She was so horny that even her own slow touch was enough to make her limbs tremble. Every few seconds she had to stop, attempting to exercise control over herself.

At long last the creak of the door announced the arrival of the second man in the guessing game. Her eyelids fluttered open to catch him staring, eyes tracing the path of her fingers as they worked their magic on her body. For extra effect, she slipped two fingers inside her opening and moaned as she rubbed the front wall.

Scott moved forward a few steps, arousal evident even in the way he stood.

“Come here,” Kayla whispered huskily.

Scott obeyed, stopping just in front of her so that she could see him between her splayed legs.

“Now take off your clothes.”

It seemed that she only had to blink and all of his clothes were in a pile on the floor.

BeataAnge
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BeataAnge

Next, he reached out to touch her breast but she shifted away.

“No,” she said sharply. And then more softly, “First you must watch. Only once I come can you have me.”

Kayla enjoyed the frown that turned down his eyebrows as she picked up the speed of her fingers, bringing about another little moan through her lips. As she continued her little show, Scott’s hungry eyes never left her. He shifted from foot to foot in clear impatience, his own hand rubbing his length almost without thought.

Kayla watched his desire mount through the haze of her own pleasure. Having an audience for something she had only ever done in private exhilarated her. Her heartbeat started to race and her breathing grew more ragged.

“Oh!” she moaned as wetness squirted around her fingers and the world blacked out around the edges for a moment.

And then with the next squeeze of her pussy Scott was slamming inside her. She cried out again, even louder, feeling as if she were about to come undone. Without realizing what was happening she was suddenly in the air, his length still buried inside her, as Scott picked her up and carried her to the wall.

He propped her back against the wall and she locked her legs about his waist as he continued to move in and out of her. Kayla was oblivious to the world as her pussy continued to contract around his member, her orgasm feeling as if it would never end. She gasped and ground her hips against his, revelling in the feeling.

Her obvious enjoyment as well as the anticipation from waiting for her had worked their wonders on Scott. As his face screwed up in concentration and his thrusts increased in frequency, Kayla attempted to quiet her own breathing, listening, hoping he would break his enforced silence.

Scott was totally lost to the world as he used her for his pleasure. He slammed his hips up under her wildly, until suddenly he stiffened. Kayla tipped her head toward his in time to hear one low groan escape through his lips before he pressed them tightly together, realizing his mistake.

Kayla smiled in victory. She had found her man.

Published 
Written by TurtleDoves
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors