Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Gymnast

"The sacrifices coaches have to endure for their team."

9
0 Comments 0
16.6k Views 16.6k
4.0k words 4.0k words
Competition Entry: Sporty Sex Stories
I have been coaching my granddaughter, Michele, in gymnastics for sixteen years. I have taught her every apparatus and floor routine. Michele was in diapers when we started simple rolls. She was on top of the world holding number one all around, until puberty. Her body flowered and her breasts grew to a D cup. She could not manipulate her balance. Michele floundered. Sadly, she missed qualifying for the Olympics.

There is an ancient proverb, "Those who can do; those who cannot teach." We changed her focus. Coaching someone on, how to coach, is more difficult than coaching them to do the task. Fortunately, she had some experience in helping other gymnasts. Secretly, I had been talking to the committee. The committee invited Michele and I to the Olympics as assistant coaches.

Our team consists of seven sixteen-year-old girls, one head coach, two assistant coaches and two personal coaches. I am the only male. The girls range in height from four and a half foot up to five foot two inches tall. None of the girls weigh over one hundred and one lbs.

The night before our flight I'm in my office when Lillia, the Team Captain, rushes in.

Breathlessly, "Coach, Annika fell in the showers, we need you," Lillia says

I rush to the showers, quickly leaving Lillia behind.

I get to the showers and find it empty. Lillia clears her throat.

I turn and look at her, she casually drops her towel. She stands there naked.

Lillia chimes, "Did you know that a coach has special privileges, Coach Brown?"

Lillia is five foot two inches tall and weighs one hundred lbs, she has red hair and perky B cup breasts. Her skin is flawless. It's an almost translucent white with no tan lines. Cherry red nipples with dark pink areola. She has nicely trimmed pubes.

I'm stunned by her boldness, "I wasn't informed of this."

Lillia, "Can you help me in the shower, please," she bats her eyes.

I'm still lost in my thoughts when she walks past me.

She draws a finger across my chest, "You can take everything off."

I undress as she turns the shower on.

Lillia coos, "Wash my back please," as she hands me a bottle of liquid body wash.

Not completely out of my stupor, "Yes Ma'am," I reply.

I wash her back as if she's glass and at any time she could break. She giggles a little. Lillia reaches between her legs and takes my phallus between her legs. She closes her thighs and slowly rocks her hips Intercrural style. Her labia part and my phallus rub directly on her clit. She braces herself on the wall.

Huskily she says, "Oh coach, I just love it from behind."

She rocks her hips upwards and drives my phallus into her wet pussy.

Panting, "Oh, coach, please, oh yes," she cries.

I grab her hips and drive forth. Lillia's arms give way and she presses her face into the wall. Her body shakes and her knees quiver. I support her with my hips. After an intense orgasm, Lillia cannot stand. I pick her up with my arms under her knees. I draw her body towards me by pushing her breasts with my hands. I turn us around and brace myself against the wall. I drive forlong into her as my balls start to rise. I pound my phallus into her like there's no tomorrow. I push deep and hard, I drive myself in and explode my jism into her. I can no longer stand and without grace drop us to the ground. I hold Lillia close and fondle her breasts.

Quietly she says, "I saw stars."

The following day we make sure that the team has their passports. We double check the seating arrangement and issue everyone their ticket. We settle in for a long twenty-one-hour flight to Bangalore, India. I am seated between the two youngest girls, Stacy and Lacy. They are the first twin female gymnast. They turned sixteen yesterday. Stacy is four foot eight inches tall, while Lacy is four foot ten inches. They both weigh ninety-nine lbs. Stacy has shoulder length auburn hair, Lacy's black locks flow to just above her breasts. In flight, the girls squeal and jump with every bump and jostle of the plane. I calmly plug their headphone into their terminal and find a movie. Slowly they settle down.

There really is not much to do on a twenty-one-hour flight. Eat, sleep, watch a movie and toilet breaks. Boredom happens fast for teenagers. Lacy takes my hand, I look at her.

She whines, "I'm bored."

I relent. Lacy touches her nose, presses my fingers to her mouth and playfully bites it.

I chide her, "If you are hungry, I can call a stewardess."

Before long Lacy covers herself with a blanket, grabs my upper arm and snuggles into me. I notice my elbow is sitting on top of her breast and my hand is pressed between her thighs. The softness of her breast and location of my hand lays on my mind.

Lacy slowly drags my fingers across the hem of her panties. I look at her. Her eyes melt me and I nod. Lacy slowly slides the hem of her panties over and pulls my hand onto her uncovered vulva. Her pubic hair tickles the palm of my hand. She hooks my middle-finger and opens her cleft. She gathers moisture from her opening. She slowly circles her little bead. Her breathing becomes ragged. Lacy clings to my arm and bites the knuckle of her thumb. An ever so slight moan escapes her. She catches her breath and trembles. She softly drags one of her breasts across my arm.

She quietly exclaims, "Holy shit that was good."

Lacy slowly takes my hand out and releases my arm. I smile and kiss her on the forehead.

The Captain announces that we will be landing in India soon. Our team is the last to leave the plane. We go to the bus that takes us to the Olympic Village Hotel. The other coaches and I take the girls to eat while the head coach checks us in. The head coach pulls me to the side.

Head coach, "The hotel informed me they had lost reservations for two of our team, Stacy, and Lacy. There are no more rooms available. The other coaches rooms are full. You were booked into a twin suite by yourself. Stacy and Lacy will stay in your suite."

Dasha takes a deep breath, "Coach Brown, what happens in India stays in India," and walks away.

We finish eating and head to our respective rooms. I get in one of the beds the twins the other. One will shower and change in the bathroom and then the other. They never change together. I observe they place pillows between themselves. Stacy on the left and Lacy on the right. I don't ask.

Early in the morning, I go to a small conference room to complete forms. Annika creeps in and starts massaging my shoulders. She whispers sweetly in my ear and then nibbles it. I hadn’t noticed that she was naked till she ran her nipple across my forearm. She had come to me before, I am always busy. Annika is four and a half foot tall and she barely tips the scale at ninety lbs. Her olive skin tone is indicative of her Japanese roots. She presses her breast onto my arm making little circles with her erect nipple. She kisses me behind my ear and licks my earlobe. She stands and walks to my side. She presses her nipple into my ear and slowly grinds her Venus mound on my elbow. Softly she moans. Slowly she rides my elbow. She is meticulous in her movements. She pushes herself up to where my elbow has direct contact with her clitoris. She gasps ever so softly. She hugs my head to her breast. Her gyrations become frantic and her breathing comes in gasps. Her legs tremble and her body shakes. She uses me as a crutch to stand. Slowly she gathers strength. She kisses my cheek and leaves. How this started is a mystery. I have tried to join her. I have tried to kiss her to no avail. This is the relationship she wants and I respect that.

We have seven days until the opening ceremonies. Woman’s gymnastics is first, later is Rhythmic gymnastics and lastly is Trampoline. The team and coaches go home after Woman's gymnastics, except Stacy and Lacy. They stay for Rhythmic gymnastics and then go home with me. The entire time I share a room with two sixteen-year-old girls.

Three days before the opening ceremonies Stacy winces when she hits the uneven bars. I get her into a private room for a massage.

Once in the room, I say, "Stacy get on the table."

I get my massage oil and set up. I turn around and find Stacy has stripped out of her leotards. She lay on the table, nude, face down with a towel over her butt.

Stacy, "I will not have oil on my leotards, I always get massaged nude."

I’m slightly confused, Who doesn’t get a nude massage?

I roll my eyes, "What is going on out there? You look like you're in pain on the bars."

Quietly she mumbles.

I kneel beside her, "Stacy, I need to know so I can do a proper massage," I quietly say.

Quietly she replies, "I'm ovulating."

This type of massage requires the lower back, her sides and the abdomen just above the pelvic bone. I start the massage. I finish her lower back and ask her to turn over. Stacy rolls over without hesitation. The towel drops to the floor. Stacy's tiny nipples stand erect on her small, pert, A cup breasts. She is sweating and her breathing is ragged. I pour oil on her abdomen and start.

Stacy gasps, "Coach Brown I can't calm down. Do to me what you did to my sister, please."

She bites her lower lip and pushes my hands downward. Upon the first contact with my hand on her Venus mound, her hips thrust upward. Oil pours down her cleft as I cup her vulva. Stacy rhythmically grinds her hips. My middle finger rubs lightly over her lower lips. She gasps and raises her hips. I part her lips and draw my finger up to find her clitoris. With only a few strokes she catches her breathe and trembles. Her hips give way and then she is still.

She exclaims, "Holy shit that was good."

We towel the oil off, she gets dressed and gets back to work.

Finally, it's Opening day with all its pomp and pageantry. We queue where told and wait. From beginning to the finale lasts three and a half hours. We drag ourselves back to the hotel and sleep.

Our last day for practice. Just like you see on TV, various teams are in the arena at the same time. We move around the circuit, following one country and leading another. When we're finished, we all leave and more teams enter.

We go into the arena and queue at the floor exercise. Unfortunately, Coach Jill has a case of Karachi crouch also known as traveler's diarrhea. Coach Jill is the personal coach for Yvette. Yvette is five foot one inch tall and weighs one hundred and one lbs. Yvette looks stiff when doing her routine. She huffs off the floor and storms towards me.

Gruffly Yvette says, "Coach Brown I need a massage," and walks towards a side room.

I stand there.

Yvette stops and turns around. She shouts, "Please!"

All the girls and coaches stop and look at me. Coach Dasha glares. I toss my hands up and begrudgingly follow Yvette. Everyone goes back to what they were doing.

AmmyKross
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmmyKross



We get in the room and I let loose, "What is your problem young lady? You have a personal coach and It's not me."

Yvette quickly doffs her leotard top, uncovering her breasts. They are perfect; firm, grapefruit sized mounds. Her nipples are dark and erect. They jut forth from the black circles of her areola.

She huffs, "Coach Jill is out," She looks at my crotch. Yvette strides forward, pressing herself on me and says, "You are the only one with the right equipment to help me. The massage I need is done with your cock."

Gruffly I reply, “Fine,” I bend down to kiss her.

She scoffs, "What is wrong with you old people? I don't want love, no kisses, just your cock inside me. It's sex no more no less. Can you do that?"

Coldly I say, “I want these,” and cup her firm, sixteen-year-old tits in my hands, flick the nipples back and forth with my thumb and forefingers and she moans. I lick each lovely nipple with my tongue, tasting the sweetness of her young flesh. Quickly her hands are at my shirt, grabbing at the hem.

Full of frustration, "Faster old man," Yvette urges.

I take her hands and together we hastily take my polo shirt off. She finishes pulling her leotard off and I stand to unsnap my jeans. I push both them and my undershorts down my legs. I stand before Yvette: naked, breathing hard and deep, my erection sticking up. Yvette is sprawled out on the mat with her knees pulled up, hair in her face and her crotch wet with her feminine secretions.

Her eyes travel the length of my body, then lingers on my erect penis. Yvette extends her arms beckoning me to join her on the mat. I get on the mat. I grab her left leg and pull her ankle up to my cheek. I slap my cock down on her Venus mound. Yvette reaches down, grabs my cock and pressed the tip into her moist slit.

She grunts,"In here old man."

She gasps as I slide smoothly into her incredibly tight entrance. I work my cock into her and then start a slow reverse thrust. I stretch her adductor muscles with my forward thrusts. When her left groin muscle is properly stretched I toss her leg down and flip her over. I grab her right leg and pull her ankle up to my cheek. I don't need assistance entering her again.

I finger her clit while thrusting in and out of her small pussy. I massage her fevered bud with my fingers. As my tempo increases in intensity, she starts panting. She is on the edge of climax. She moans, then after a few long, deep strokes, she cry's out and shudders as her orgasm crashes through her. She moans and rocks her hips. With a final thrust of my hips, I bury my cock completely inside her. She gasps, shudders and wildly bucks her hips. I snake my free arm under her quaking body to steady her. Gradually her body grew limp. We lay still.

I pull out of her and stand. "Your massage is done. Now I expect you to get yourself together, get back on the floor and shine. Got it!"

Yvette nods. I dress and leave.

A few minutes later, Yvette prances out and joins the team. Her routine is perfect. I shake my head. The sacrifices coaches have to endure for their team.

That night Coach Dasha gets a large conference room. She covers highlights and the things that she has seen that need to be worked on. She goes over our schedule.

Coach Dasha looks at me, "Coach Brown I have noticed Michele has a poise and confidence that the other girls lack. Can you share your secret?"

I look at her blankly and then Michele. I don't have a clue.

Michele mumbles, "Coach Dasha." We all look at her now.

She continues, "Coach Dasha, my grandpa, um, Coach Brown, doesn't know. I do."

Dasha, "Please enlighten us."

Michele, "After Coach Brown goes to sleep I workout in the nude."

Michele explains that every night after I went to bed, she would strip. She would work one routine, then get dressed and come in the house. Later she allowed her seventeen-year-old boyfriend to watch her. Michele believes this is why she has an extra dose of confidence.

Lillia, the team captain, calls the girls over and talks to Coach Dasha. The girls break and strip. For the next two hours, they run simple floor exercise. The first twenty minutes are awkward. Everyone encourages each other to not cover themselves, to open their stance and thrust their hips. When all is said and done the team has that extra dose of confidence.

Two hours of watching seven naked girls: prancing, dancing, bouncing and lifting their legs. I am ready for a shower. I go to my room, strip and step into a tepid shower. The quietness is soon drowned out by Stacy stepping into the shower in front of me. Lacy soon follows stepping behind me.

Lacy, "Coach, Stacy and I have never seen each other naked before today. Our parents have been adamant about this. You helped us, let us help you."

Stacy, "Coach you are so tense. You need a massage," she giggles as she gets soap on her hands.

Lacy rubs soap massages my back with her breasts. Stacy gently cups my cock.

Smiling Stacy says, "I'll start here," and rubs my shaft with her soapy hands.

Stacy lets the water wash the soap off and kneels in front of me. She takes my cock and sucks it into her mouth. Stacy takes my cock far into her mouth and strokes my balls. Tension draws out of me to one single point. Stacy increases the tempo of her bobbing head. In a grand crescendo, I cum. My eyes roll back. I hear squeals and shrieks as my balls empty.

I quote the twins, "Holy shit that was good."

I look down and see Stacy is covered in my jism. It's all over her face, in her hair, on her neck, and on the walls. Lacy rinses the soap off herself and my back and steps out of the shower. I get the soap and shampoo to wash Stacy. Stacy and I towel off and enter the bedroom. Lacy is in bed facing away from us. We get in bed. Stacy is on my left and Lacy on my right. I find it humorous that they dare not look at each other and they try their best to not even touch. In some way, I'm relieved that there will not be a threesome.

We are awakened by the phone. We dress, eat something light and head to our queue.

Finally, I get a day off. The team is down practicing and I am getting ready for a day of sightseeing. There is a knock on the door. I open it to find Mary standing there. Mary is one of the alternates. Mary is five foot tall and weighs ninety-five lbs. She is wearing yoga pants, a spandex crop top, and flats. Mary sees my backpack and asks if I had plans. I reply that I was going to Sinharaja rain forest in Sri Lanka. She explains that she needs time away, to think and talk. I advise her that she needs different shoes.

Sinharaja rain forest should be a wonderful place to see wildlife in their natural habitat. I am reminded that Mary said that she wanted to talk and talk she does. It’s more of a consistent yammering, I’ve hushed and shushed her to no avail. I’m not sure she hears herself. Today is eighty degrees with eighty percent humidity. Mary has shed her top, her sports bra is soaked and leaves nothing to my imagination. We get to a small waterfall.

Mary shrieks, “A waterfall, with a pool,” she strips as she runs to it.

With her last garment off she dives gracefully into the water. I pick up her clothes that she has scattered about the trail. She swims, splashes and calls for me to join her. I’m grateful for some kind of silence and merrily wave at her. A few minutes later her nude form emerges from the water. I’m pleased with what I see. Mary has a great body, a perfect hip to waist ratio and perfect B cup breasts. And then she starts talking. I pull a small blanket out of my pack and she sits on it. She chatters on and on without dressing. Mary sits cross-legged facing me. I’ve tuned her out.

She taps my knee, “Coach, do you not like girls or something?”

I look at her, “What’s that Mary?”

She scowls, “Am I pretty?”

Slightly confused I reply, “Yes Mary you are very pretty, why?”

She scrunches her eyebrows, “It’s just that, you know, we’re here, alone, in the middle of a rain forest. I’m naked and you haven’t looked at me.”

She has a point, “I’m sorry Mary, I’m looking now,” I reply.

She studies me. I’ve missed something.

She blurts out, “Kiss me.”

I don’t need another invitation and kiss her. She studies me again.

I’m confused, “Just what are we doing Mary?”

She sighs, “Coach I’ve overheard some of the girls. They talk about your wonderful hands and how good sex is with you. I came out here to have sex with you but then you don’t look at me.”

I have definitely missed something.

I study her, “OK, Mary, let’s start over. Hi, I’m Coach Brown.”

She giggles. I catch her in my arms and plant a passionate kiss on her. I press her naked body into mine. I massage her bare back and fondle her buttocks. I move my kisses to her earlobes and massage her tits. I catch her left nipple between my thumb and forefinger, I draw it out and kiss it.

Panting Mary says, “Please take your shirt off and lay back.”

I do that and for good measure, I unfasten my shorts.

Mary takes the rest of my clothes off. She straddles my chest facing my feet.

She takes my phallus with both hands and stuffs it in her mouth. I take her by the hips, I bring her vulva to my face and stuff my tongue into her. She rocks her hips, her body convulses. A substance like cottage cheese flows from between her vaginal lips. Mary lays still on my stomach.

In a raspy voice, “I wanted that so bad,” she whispers.

I turn her to face me. I hold her and kiss the top of her head.

After a short rest, she takes my phallus and inch by inch she slowly impales her vagina. Her body rocks, shakes, and quivers. I’m impressed when she sits up as her hips meet mine. Her breathing is labored, she braces herself by placing her hands on my chest. She raises herself and slowly drops down. Her body shakes and quivers erratically. After a few cycles, she can take it no longer. Her eyes roll back in her head. Her body is shaken by a massive orgasm. Her vaginal muscles constrict around my phallus. She moans loudly and she lay on me quivering. I smile. Mary has trouble getting dressed. I get dressed and help her. For the most part, I carry her back to our hotel.

The next day our team dominates. We take gold and silver for each event.

The coaches and everyone except Stacy and Lacy leave. If we're not eating, sleeping or sightseeing we're having sex. We spend more time naked than wearing clothes. One twin will sleep on the spare bed when I am with the other on my bed. The one I was with will shower and the twin that was in the other bed will come to mine.

Lacy takes silver and Stacy has a tight race for fourth.

I'm wondering how much fun we can have on a twenty-one-hour flight home.

Published 
Written by NuDude49
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors