Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Halloween Fantasy. Part 1

9
6 Comments 6
6.1k Views 6.1k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Some of my most erotic adventures I ever enjoyed always seemed to occur at Halloween parties, and 1986 would be no exception. The party I chose to attend was held at a large upscale nightclub located just off the lobby of a well known hotel chain.

They kept the riff raff out by imposing a large cover charge and demanding that all patrons be in costume. Well it worked as the place was full of costumed partiers. This year my costume was an exact copy of the one worn on stage by Michael Crawford in Andrew Lloyd Webber's, Phantom of The Opera.

It had cost me a small fortune to fly to London and see it. I spent another small fortune to have an exact replica made, but the overall effect was worth it. I took a seat at the bar and flirted with a bevy of costumed ladies dressed as super hero's and vampires.

It was while returning from a trip to the mens room that I spied her sitting by herself at a small table in the corner. She was a stunning brunette dressed as a French maid. As I drew closer I could see that her costume was not some cheap garment made of polyester or silk, it was made from shiny vinyl. I approached her table and gave a slight bow and introduced myself.

"I am the Phantom or Opera Ghost if you prefer."

"I'm Lana the upstairs maid," she responded with a smile,

"May one join you?"

"Please do."

I took a seat opposite her and summoned the waitress and ordered a round of drinks. We chatted politely as we waited for our drinks.

"You are alone?" I asked.

"Not totally alone. I came with one of the men from the office," she responded.

"Will he mind my intrusion?"

" I just needed someone to walk in with and be there in case of trouble," she informed me.

"Trouble?"

"Yes trouble. In case some perv is trying to slid his hand under my skirt and won't take no for an answer," she responded.

Our drinks arrived and we toasted the Halloween season.

"Your not some perv are you?" she asked.

"No. I would only slide my hand under your skirt if invited," I responded.

I was rewarded with a warm smile and the sight of her crossing her strong and shapely legs. We talked, touched and general flirted with each other for over an hour before she allowed me to kiss her. It was a long passion filled tongue kiss that had me on the verge of getting hard.

Lana allowed me to caress her legs and didn't flinch or protest when my hand slid under her short shiny skirt. My hand discovered that she was wearing nylons and my finger tips slid on the inside of her silk covered thighs, there was a quick inhale as I did this.

My hand slid a little further up and discovered very wet silky panties. Before I could move my fingers further into her silky nest Lana gently removed my hand from in between her legs and placed it in my lap.

"That's enough of that for now. Would you like to join me on the patio to cool down?"

I stood up and offered my arm and we went outside into the cool Halloween night and took a seat on the patio reserved for the nightclub patrons.

AnabellKitt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnabellKitt

I lit her cigarette and we chatted more.

"So you really are an actor? she questioned.

"Yes, I've been in dozens of shows."

"Me too. Are you good at improv?" she asked as her eyes grew wide.

"I am very good at it. Why do you ask?"

"The person I came with is my husband. We have had an idea for a fantasy that has gone unfilled for the longest time."

"What kind of fantasy? I asked with my interest piqued.

"He wants to see me fucked by another man," Lana responded.

"I take it he wants to join in?" I asked quickly losing interest.

"Only if you are so inclined. Otherwise he wants to be tied up and helpless as some male stuffs his cock in me. When you approached me and I saw your costume I hoped our desires had been answered."

"Meaning?"

"Well the Phantom of the Opera is in love with a young singer. He warns her current love interest to stay away as she belongs to him. He refuses to listen and steals her away."

"I am familiar with the story," I informed her.

"In our fantasy it's the maid he covets and finds them together," she went on.

"And what happens then?"

"That's the next part to figure out," she added quickly.

Doubt and concerns crossed my mind as I took a pull from my drink. I have had three ways before, but it was always with two women. Would I be able to handle the fact that a man was in the room? A man that was her husband no less.

"The only reason we have waited so long is that I could not find a man that turned me on, but you did. Now if you were dressed as Dracula or Frankenstein's monster we would do a different scenario but with the same outcome," Lana added quickly.

As we were alone Lana moved very close to me and slowly hiked up her skirt. My eyes confirmed what my hand had discovered. She was wearing thigh high nylons held up my a satin garter belt. As I stared Lana then took my hand and moved it to the crotch of her black silk panties, the were quite wet and I could feel the heat.

"See what you do to me? That's when I knew you would be the perfect answer," she said in a low voice.

I sat there silently pondering the pros and cons of accepting her offer. Lana had taken a seat and stared at me with anxious eyes.

"Do you have rope in your room?" I asked.

"No, but we are in one of the VIP suites and the drapes have a heavy cord that can be removed," she quickly informed me.

"There is the problem of my sneaking into your room unseen," I added.

"Not really a problem. I will give you my room card so you can hide in the closet."

"So I guess my next question is when do want to do this?"

"As soon as you're ready," she responded smiling.

"Then give me your room card," I asked.

She handed me her card and I was rewarded with another long kiss.

"I will be up there in about fifteen minutes," she informed me as she headed back inside.

Published 
Written by ThePhantom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments