Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Hired Help

"The local handy man gets caught and has to pay the price."

8
0 Comments 0
9.5k Views 9.5k
3.7k words 3.7k words
Harry was a handsome well-built guy, always wanting to do his utter most to help people in his neighborhood. Though some people would take advantage of him, which didn’t please him that much, but for the ones he did get on with, were always willing to help or offer him advice, if he needed anything. In most cases he was always asking for someone’s help due to his business, he had no clue about accounts or advertising, but being an odd job man did have its perks.

Like the other month, he was about to collect all his receipts and books, so he could get to the bank to ask for a laon, when there was a knock at the door.

“Oh hi, Mrs. Thomas. How are you today?”

“I’m fine thanks, but I won’t be if I don’t get my cable fixed.”

“Not again? What is it doing this time?”

“The same old thing no TV or internet”

“Did you call the cable company, like I told you the last time?”

“Yes of course, but they said they would have someone out by next Tuesday and you know that I can’t miss my soaps! Can’t you come and have a look please?”

“This is the last time I can do this you’ve got to let them do their jobs! Plus I can’t be late for the bank!”

Harry grabbed his tools, locked the door and walked over to Mrs. Thomas’s house. It wasn’t that bad really, as she had quite a decent house, compared to everyone else, but she did she always take advantage of him. It was like every other couple of days there was always something wrong at the house. She’d only just had the house fully equipped with all the mod cons too. But hey, if she paid who cared, right?

When they arrived at the house, Mrs. Thomas’s husband was just leaving in his old jag.

“Oh hi, Harry! Come to fix the cable have you? Dawn said you’d be over to fix it! I’ve just got to nip out to the office dear, forgot some work I had to bring home with me!”

“No problem, I’ll see you when you get back. Hopefully Harry should have the problems sorted out for me!”

Harry thought ‘problems?’ it’s only the cable that she mentioned. Mr. Thomas drove off while piping on his horn. As they walked in, Harry went directly to the television and turned it on. It was just as she said, no picture. He looked at the cable box and it seemed fine, it was getting a signal. He went behind the television and checked the cables. They looked fine too. With a flash of what seemed like lightning, the station came on. Harry just stared at the television and looked puzzled. He turned round and spotted the dog with the remote. The bloody dog had been lying on the remote and had turned the wrong station on. That bloody dog got up to all sorts in this house and she treated it like a baby.

As Mrs. Thomas walked back into the room, she spotted that the television was back and screamed with sheer delight There was one thing more than that bloody dog which Harry hated and that was her, bloody screaming like that. It was virtually like someone dragging their nails down a black board.

“Oh Harry you’ve saved the day again! How can I repay you?”

“It wasn’t...”

Before Harry could say anything Mrs. Thomas’s asked how much she owed him. A light bulb went fully on in Harry’s head.

“Oh just call it half price this time. I wasn’t here that long.”

Harry, looking at the dog and gave it a wink. For once that dog had helped him. Mrs. Thomas paid him his money and asked him if he’d like a drink, for all his trouble.

“Sorry, but I’ve got an appointment at the bank that I can’t miss.”

“Oh go on, it’s just one drink. Surely you can have just one drink before you have to leave?”

Looking at his watch, Harry accepted and sat down on the couch. Mrs. Thomas walked into the kitchen grabbed a bottle of her husband’s favorite brandy and two glasses. She went back to where Harry was and sat right beside him.

While she was pouring the brandy into the glasses, Harry said, “I didn’t think you actually meant a real drink. I thought you were going to make a coffee or something?”

“Oh no! I need this, it helps me to relax more, after nearly missing out on my soaps and you, oh sorry ‘poochy’ fixing the television!”

“What do you mean ‘Poochy’ fixing it?”

Mrs. Thomas explained to Harry that she’d been watching him from the other room and noticed that her dog had been sat with the remote. So she thought to give a little test and see how honest Harry was.

“What the hell do you mean, how honest I was? I’ve done loads of jobs for you and Mr. Thomas and not complained once when you’ve called! I’m sorry, but I’ll give you your money back, if that pleases you.”

“I don’t want the money you can keep it for the job I’m going to get you to do for me.”

Harry’s head backed off and he looked strangely at Mrs. Thomas and then he asked her, "What job?"

“My little princess needs cleaning and servicing. That’s the job you can do for me, in exchange for the money I gave you!”

Harry looked over at the dog, but of course she didn’t mean the dog. Mrs. Thomas smiled at Harry, shook her head and looked down, while opening her legs.

“That’s my little princess, Harry!”

Harry was startled and shocked. He could not believe she was asking or in this case demanding sex from him. If only he’d been honest, but she made him so angry sometimes that he couldn’t be and wanted to try and get one over on her. Of course, it didn’t work and now she had him right where wanted him!

“What about your husband? He’ll be back soon.”

“Don’t worry, Harry we’ve got plenty of time. Now, get on your knees!”

Harry tried to think of some excuse to get out of the situation. Of course he was so mixed up with what had happened. Harry picked up the bottle of brandy and poured more into his glass, as he needed it for what was about to happen. He didn’t know if it was the brandy or the confusion of the situation, but every time he took a drink from his glass he was feeling more relaxed. His nerves were just flowing from him staring at her, sat on that couch, with her legs spread apart. Harry knew he’d be putting his head there soon enough. Mrs. Thomas just was waiting, in anticipation of Harry she was feeling a warm glow starting to build up inside her, though she knew part of that was the brandy! Moving her hands down along her body, covering every inch of her now warm body, moving along the new, tight skirt she had bought only yesterday, as a treat for her husband.

Harry finished his drink and was so relaxed.

He took one look at that dog and thought, "You lucky little shit! At least you don’t have to do what I’m about to do."

The dog seemed to know what he was thinking and cocked its head to one side, while looking back at him. Harry got up of the couch and put his tools to the side. He got on his knees, moving in between Mrs. Thomas’s legs. Looking down at her black high-heeled shoes running up to her black stockinged legs, he placed his hands on her thighs, which caused her to jump a little. She’d wanted this for so long, but it only happened in her dreams, it was now going to finally happen. Harry’s hands moved softly down to her skirt and his fingertips just inched under the material of the skirt. Mrs. Thomas couldn’t take this any longer and lifted her backside up just so much that she could pull her skirt up to reveal the tops of her stockings, suspenders and sheer, black silk panties.

Harry moved his hands further along the suspenders, reaching the black silky panties. He could feel the heat that she was giving off, but was it her or was it the brandy? Who cared? He was at the point of no return. Moving the black panties to the side, he could now see the sparkling wetness of her lips. The brandy had done it’s work, she was so relaxed and her body was ready for Harry to feel her. As Harry moved his hands, holding the panties to the side, he placed his head as close as he dared to, sticking his tongue out, while closing his eyes and ran his tongue up the outer edges of her pussy lips. He ran all the way to the top, hitting her clit. Mrs. Thomas shivered from the delight of his tongue. She grabbed his head and thrust her hips forward, directly into Harry’s face.

Harry was now in full contact with her pussy. He could taste the sweetness that was coming from her and it was mixing with some of the brandy that he still had in his mouth. At this moment, it didn’t taste as bad as he thought it would. With that, he started to lick and suck her pussy out. Teasing her lips and moving slowly up the walls, flicking his tongue on her clit. Mrs. Thomas couldn’t believe the sensations she was feeling. She hadn't felt this good in years. Her husband was a good kisser, but she just could never get him to lick like Harry was doing at this moment. The taste of the brandy and of her was like an explosion in his mouth. He just couldn’t stop sucking and tasting all the sweetness from her. Mrs. Thomas now groaning at Harry, was thrusting her hips forward, wanting more of this and was in pure ecstasy. She wasn’t going to let this finish. Who cared if her husband walked through that door? She just didn’t have a care in the world.

NataliaVixen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NataliaVixen

She just wanted more of this from Harry.

Harry now could taste that the brandy was losing its grip in his mouth and decided he wanted more, at least he’d be drunk while doing the job. He was able to pull himself from Mrs. Thomas and he grabbed the bottle. On opening her eyes, Mrs. Thomas looked at Harry, spotting the bottle in his hand knew exactly what he was planning. She grabbed his other hand and stood up. Leading Harry, they ran upstairs and into her bedroom, which had a four poster bed in the center. Mrs. Thomas started taking her clothes off, as fast as she possibly could, walking over to Harry in just her underwear and high heels. It was a sight of magic for him, though he wasn’t sure if that was the brandy of not. Hell he’d just noticed she’d got a nice curvy figure on her.

Mrs. Thomas got to Harry, running her hands all over his chest, ripping his shirt off, with buttons flying all over. She knew he was toned under that shirt and boy was he toned, with a gorgeous six pack. Then moving down his body, kissing his chest on the way, unbuttoned his trousers, whipping them down. Harry was now stood in front of Mrs. Thomas in just his underwear. Mrs. Thomas just saw delight that she could see had a great package in those pants and couldn’t wait to see it. Though before she could reach his pants they walked over to the bed got on top and lay down. Harry now with the full effect of the brandy in his system, was looking at her body and just knew what he was going to do. He was going to get stinking drunk and have fun with Mrs. Thomas. Harry opened the bottle of brandy up and started to dribble the brandy over her body. Mrs. Thomas was in shock, as the brandy felt cold on her, but as soon as she felt the coldness, Harry bent down and started to lick all the brandy up. Moving all over her body, catching every small drop of the brandy. Harry moved between her legs again, spotting some of the brandy flowing down the front of her panties, placed his tongue on her and sucked it off. Staying in this position he moved his head over to where he could just see her pussy lips poking through the sides of the panties, moving the panties to one side sucked her pussy lips as hard as he could, again the warm feeling of her juices and the brandy in his mouth.

They both felt an increased pleasure from this and Mrs. Thomas could take it no more. She just had to have his cock. Getting up, she pushed Harry to backwards, getting on top of him. She slowly moved down his body, grabbing a handful of his pants. Rubbing the soft material that was covering his cock, she could feel that her expert hand was doing its job. He was growing with every heartbeat. She pressed in harder, moving her fingers along the outline of his cock, squeezing the head just enough to make Harry throw his head back in pleasure. It was time to release the beast that was being held back, she thought. Grabbing hold of the pants, slowly pulling at the material his pants came down. She could see the cock was straining to reveal itself and with one small tug of his pants she revealed his cock, bouncing up and flinging towards his face. She could see it was a thing of beauty and just admired the size. It must have been at least 8” she thought and nothing in this world was going to stop her now. She’d seen the prize and was going to have it.

Grabbing hold of the bottle of brandy, she took a small sip, placed it down on the side cabinet and took hold of Harry’s cock. Placing her mouth down onto his cock, she moved her hand and mouth down the full length of his cock. Feeling the blood pumping even more in her mouth, her hand went a little further wanting more of his cock in her mouth, almost choking on the head of his cock, as it reached the back of her mouth. Harry could feel the wet warmth of her mouth, as it was taking his cock and not stopping. She gave a few more small pumps of his cock with her hand, Harry’s blood pumped even harder into his cock as he couldn’t stop his body now thrusting forward into her mouth. He was being taken over by his cock, wanting more of the warmth of her mouth. She was an expert at giving blow jobs, after all the years of being with her husband, as that was the main thing that her husband loved her to do. Twisting Harry’s now full erect cock with her hand, moving her head faster up and down, it felt to Harry as she’d trapped all the blood in his cock. Faster and faster her head was bobbing on his cock. He could only hear the slurping of her lips around his cock. If she didn’t stop he would soon be cumming into her mouth. He was on the near brink of exploding.

Mrs. Thomas sensed this stopped and said, “Oh no you don’t! I want to feel you inside me first!”

With that, she kept hold of his cock just enough to keep it hard, but just enough to keep Harry from cumming. After a few seconds, he’d calmed down and was able to stop from thrusting up towards her. On seeing this, she knew it was time to put this gorgeous cock inside her. She let go of his cock and lay back on the bed, taking her bra off to show Harry she was ready for him. With that, Harry got up, moved himself between her legs, which were now pointing up in the air and her high heels were pointing to the ceiling. Placing his hand at the side of her body, he used the other hand to guide his cock into the mouth of her pussy, just teasing the lips with his head, slowly pushing forward, her pussy started to envelope his cock. Mrs. Thomas could now feel his cock entering her, inch by glorious inch, making her moan in sheer pleasure. She thought he’d gotten all the way into her pussy and stopped, but Harry was just teasing her and he finally gave a powerful thrust forward, that took her breath away. Her heart seemed to stop from the thrust, as she looked up at Harry, smiling down at her. Her head reached up and kissed him.

“You’ve no idea how much I’ve wanted this!”

With that, Harry started to pump harder and faster inside her. The bed was now moving in the same way as their bodies and banging against the wall. With every thrust of his cock penetrating her pussy, deeper into her, it felt to her as if he was trying to break her whole body and reach her heart. The brandy had taken its full effect on Harry and there was no going back now. He could feel the walls of her pussy rubbing against his cock as he was pumping into her. As her legs were up in the air, he could pump his cock further, slamming his pelvis into her. The slapping noise and groans they were giving off were so noisy it even woke the dog up. Mrs. Thomas was now in her own little world and Harry had put her there. All the nights that she had dreamed of this, while playing with her pussy, using vibrators and even using the shower, were nothing compared even in the slightest to Harry’s actual cock. Every pump of his cock was every single vibrator she owned, every single thrust was all the nights she’d had to go and play with her pussy.

It was all happening all at once, so hard and so fast. Harry was controlling her every single move. It even gave her a slight thrill that any minute her husband could return home and discover them. The bed was now banging hard against the wall making small dents, as Harry slammed hard against her body, he knew that any moment his body was going to explode.

“I’m going to cum soon! I’ve got to pull out!”

With that, Mrs. Thomas brought her legs down, wrapped them around his body and told him that he was going nowhere. She was like a woman possessed, thrusting her hips forward into Harry. She wanted him to cum inside her. He couldn't stop, as her hips were thrusting forward. It made him want to thrust harder into her. It was an automatic thing for him to do. Their bodies were hitting each other hard and red marks were now appearing between their bodies. Harry could feel his balls started to tighten and her pussy was taking its grip on his cock. Mrs. Thomas was now digging her nails into his back and scratching all across it. This caused Harry to arch his whole body forward, pumping his cock further inside her. That was it, he couldn’t take it any longer and gave five sharp thrusts into her pussy. This made his cock blow its whole load into her pussy and as it hit the spot, Mrs. Thomas screamed with delight as her orgasm came with an explosion. She was seeing stars above the bed, her pussy was on fire and it was all Harry’s doing.

“Oh my god! That was so wrong, but felt so right, all the time I’ve dreamed of this moment and you didn’t disappoint me!”

Mrs. Thomas gave Harry a huge kiss, while panting, trying to catch her breath. Harry just collapsed on top of her then rolled off. Looking up at the ceiling, Harry’s brain started to take control again. What had happened? He’d just had sex with her, of all people. But he was too exhausted to care at that moment.

With that, Harry looked at his watch, “Oh shit I’m going to be late!”

Harry jumped up off the bed and grabbed his clothes. He’d have to run back home and get a new shirt, then high tail it to the bank. With Mrs. Thomas still on the bed, Harry tried to run down the stairs, while putting his clothes back on. He went into the living room and grabbed his tools. He tucked in his shirt as best as he could and walked out the door. Just as he got halfway down the drive, he spotted Mr. Thomas driving up, with a huge smile on his face. Harry just gave a small wave and kept on walking. He didn’t want to be there any longer. He just hoped he could get to the bank on time and also prayed that Mrs. Thomas wouldn’t be calling on him again, as that had been far too close.

Published 
Written by roydz
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors