Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Horny Teen Next Door - Part 1

11
2 Comments 2
45.6k Views 45.6k
598 words 598 words
Famous Story
I know how he looks at me. How he stares at me and how I just see his eyes, those beautiful electric blue eyes, undressing me with no shame. When he realises I've been staring at his eyes and open mouth he quickly closes his mouth and walks away, his face flushed with shame.

His name is Charlie and he's just started college this year. Whenever I seem him around, he always stares at me and my areas and I can only politely start a conversation in which Charlie starts off nicely and just veers away, not paying attention to what I say. I then of course just say goodbye and he gives a jumping start wondering what he did to make me go away. I always just roll my eyes and walk away thinking, "Boys!"

I wonder whether he thinks of me when he masturbates. I wonder whether his large cock gets erect just at the sound of my name; I wonder whether he just plays with it, touching the head and stroking it ever so slowly. I wonder whether his cock urges to be near me, to be near my tits, to be near my pussy. I wonder whether he pumps his cock and cums to my name, screaming "Oh Katie! Fuck!". I wonder what it would be like with him inside of me, or him cumming onto my erect tits. Orgasm after orgasm, him just pleasing me, toying with me.

Whenever I'm alone at home, all by myself - unless you count the toys - I just lie on my bed, take out my Magic Wand (who I call Mr. Magic) and just let it waver on my clit. My wet clit. I let it vibrate on my tits, slowly making the nipples erect; I squeeze on them, a sudden release of pain. I slowly fondle it around my pussy, slowly making it red and swollen until I can't hold my orgasm.

CHARLOTTESINSS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CHARLOTTESINSS

I just cum, screaming his name, "Oh Charlie! You're so fucking hot!" I do this again and again. I often manage to cum three times using Mr. Magic, each time just as exhilarating and hot as the last.

My body is just urging for him, his cock in me. His semen all over me. I can only daydream of what will happen when I'm having sex with him.

A few days ago, I invited Charlie for a movie marathon. It's all he talks about whenever he isn't daydreaming (like me). He came into my house, all nicely dressed, which I said he didn't need to but he's a polite boy. I told him I'd be preparing the food. I told him where he would find all the movies in my bedroom.

I was just making a spicy salsa to go with the nachos I'd purchased when I'd been shopping. I'd already made the popcorn and set out the drinks.

After a while in my room Charlie called me, he said, "Katie, I've found something interesting."

I went to my room, expecting to see him sorting through my movie collection. I was wrong.

I saw him holding Mr. Magic. It was connected and vibrating in his hand. He had a grin on his face, his beautiful face. I was really wet. I asked, "Charlie, why are holding that?"

To be continued...

Note: This story is not based on me. This is purely a work of fiction, any relations to persons living or dead are purely coincidental. 

Thank you for reading my first story. Please do rate and comment to show your appreciation (or criticism).

Published 
Written by TheHornyTeenNextDoor
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments