Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Interrogation Game

"You wouldn't mind if I touched myself, would you? I ask"

10
4 Comments 4
10.1k Views 10.1k
1.8k words 1.8k words
I walk slowly, swaying my hips to the man tied up to the chair. My heels click with every step and echoes into the darkness. We were in his office with only a dim lamp on, casting shadows everywhere. I sit down and cross my legs, hiding my panty clad ass from his view.

"You're very quiet," I say, hoping he would respond.

Silence.

"But I suppose that's why I'm here," I continue.

"My employers want you to answer some questions but you aren't very cooperative,” I say, but the only response I get is silence. "I have a very specific skill set to make you cooperate with me," I continue.

“Very well then. I’ll have to persuade you Mr. Richardson. I'm very good at persuasion... and a few other things," I add while picking up his laptop, making it automatically go to the last thing he was looking at.

"Well! Aren't you a bad boy? You were supposed to be on the job but instead you were watching lesbian porn?" I ask and restart the video.

I raise the volume up and his eyes quickly dart between me and the screen in confusion. Despite the situation, his eyes can’t help but pay attention to the lewd acts on the screen. We both watch the video together for a few minutes, and I can feel my desire increase as the two girls take turns with a large pink dildo.

I walk over to him and lazily rake my fingers on his shoulder before rubbing his chest. My fingertips trail down his abdomen and continue to his crotch. I grab his package and massage it slowly before letting go and sitting down on the desk.

I spread my legs and raise my skirt slowly as the pornographic scene continues. The wetness from my slit peeks out from underneath the darkened material. He gulps and licks his lips as his gaze follows my every move.

I smile seductively and let my hand trail down my breasts, unbuttoning a few buttons along the way to my exposed panties.

"You wouldn't mind if I touched myself, would you?" I ask, slipping a finger into my moistened panties.

I moan at the contact, enjoying the sensation. I can see his face mixed with confusion and frustration, his excitement is protruding out in his jeans, his face flushed and his breathing is heavy.

I part my legs even further for him to get a better view and teasingly dip a finger into my slit. He shuffles in his seat uncomfortably, a barely audible sigh in disappointment when I close my legs.

The moans from the girls on the video get higher and higher pitched until one of them reaches orgasm.

I walk over to him, loving the frustration written across his face. He is so close to where I want him but not quite there too.

He sure is stubborn. But let's see how long he can hold out.

I drop to my knees and free my target’s monstrous cock out of his jeans, all the while making eye contact with him. I kiss the inside of his inner thighs, and slowly descend myself to the small area between his balls and his asshole. I flick the area with my tongue and I see the cock twitch in delight. With one large lick, my tongue travels from the base of his shaft to the very tip. His cock pulses from the sensation, and pre-cum makes it glisten deliciously.

I wrap my hand around his balls, massaging them slightly before slipping his cock between my lips. I pause for a second and lightly kiss the head enjoying the velvety smooth texture. I look up at him and slowly slide his cock past my lips. Never losing eye contact, I take more and more of his member into my mouth and I can hear a hiss in response. I pause for a second teasing him.

“Don’t stop,” he growls at me.

I apply suction, my tongue lapping at the underside as I bob my head up and down furiously. My clit tingles in response as if his lust was fueling and increasing my desire. I use both hands, one at his balls while the other is at the bottom of his shaft moving up and down in time with my mouth. His salty pre-cum and my saliva leaks out of my mouth and begins to drip onto my breasts as the sloppy blow job continues.

I quickly pull away, and an instant growl is heard in frustration.

How many men would have begged right now for release? Not him, though.

I walk over to the table and slip my remaining clothes off. The look in his eyes is so feral, and desperate that I know it's time.

I lay down on the table and let his eyes drink me in following the movement of my hands.

"Do you want to touch me?" I ask.

I can see that he almost breaks.

"I want you to touch me here."

My hands roll around my perky breasts and pinch my nipples rolling them through my fingers. Ecstasy runs in my veins as I descend my hands down my abdomen to my blood engorged clit.

"And here," I moan out loudly as I pleasure myself.

I love having him watch me and want me.

laraross
Online Now!
Lush Cams
laraross

It turns me on as much as it turns him on. I rub my clit, sending jolts of pleasure throughout my body. I could feel my pussy clench, aching to be filled as I continue, all the while his eyes devour me.

"But what I really want," I say, breathlessly, "Is having you in here."

I state my desires while slipping a finger into my dripping pussy. Our eyes are locked to each other as I bite my bottom lip trying to hide a moan.

I painstakingly remove my finger and lift it up to my lips licking my sweet juices off. I continue to suck on my finger and then add another, teasing him. He watches me intently never losing a detail. His cock stands upright, engorged with blood and I can easily see the veins popping out.

"Mmm, oh if only you were willing to cooperate with me..." I trail off.

“Damn it! I’ll tell you everything!” he screams out.

He tells me everything I need to know, and I slowly walk behind him to undo the restraints.

The instant his hands are free, he grabs me by the hips and manhandles me onto the desk. My breasts are pushed up against the smooth wood, my hard nipples rubbing deliciously against the cold surface. Cold air circles my bottom and I cry out in surprise, but I cannot deny the ache between my legs.

I stick my bottom out expecting him to pound into me, and release his pent up desire, but a sharp spank to my flank surprises me. I cry out in pain.

“You evil little minx. Here you were teasing me? Torturing me by shaking your sexy ass right in front of me,” he says, as his hand descends down to the other side making me moan out in pleasure.

“Well sweetheart, you’re right. You are very good at persuasion, but I’m better.”

He grabs my hips and pulls me back to his searching mouth. His tongue eagerly licks, sucks, and bites and I cannot stop myself from moaning loudly.

“Oh God,” I scream out as he viciously eats me out.

Instinctively I push myself onto him but his grip is too tight. Eventually my body begins to surrender itself to him. I am on the verge of cumming when he pulls away.

He spanks my ass. “Tell me. Who sent that video to my e-mail?” he grunts.

I stay quiet. His hand descends again with a large smack as flesh comes into contact with flesh but I remain speechless.

“I’d say you need a bit of encouragement,” he whispers into my hair.

His hands trail down the curve of my back before resting it to my slit. A blunt finger dips into the wet marshland between my legs and begins to rub my clit.

“Oh!” I moan out loudly.

All of a sudden, I am rammed into, his large flesh shafting me, impaling me. I scream out in pleasure that’s blurred with pain. He gives me no time to adjust but as quickly as he rams into me he pulls out.

I whimper at the emptiness, completely desperate with need.

"Mmm, if only you were willing to cooperate..." he mimics my words.

“I sent the email,” I confess.

I had done it to arouse him before I even walked into the room.

“Well, now you have to pay for the consequences,” he growls.

He grabs hold of my hips and slams into me again but this time he does not pull out. We both moan out in pleasure, as he tunnels his way into me. My hands desperately search for something to hold onto as his hips ram into me with such force that the table shakes with us.

His large hands hold onto my waist as he drills into me.

He grunts in time with his thrusts and soon enough, I am on the edge. As if sensing this, he releases one hand from my waist and trails it down to my ass hole. Gathering our secretions, he rubs it up against my rosebud and pops his thumb inside.

The sudden intrusion triggers my orgasm, making me convulse violently around him. My body shakes and I wail out in pleasure as he continues to shaft into me.

My orgasm triggers his as my sweet velvety tunnel tightens around him and coaxes the cum straight out of his balls. His body becomes a jackhammer against me, completely relentless and powerful. His hands grab my breasts and squeeze them tightly as he expels his seed inside me. The sensation of his hot load inside my heated depths make my orgasm roll into one another. He howls out until the jerking of his hips slow down, and then he reluctantly releases my breasts.

He begins to pull out of me slowly, pausing when I moan at the sensitivity. His lips descend onto my neck before he gathers my tired body against his, and we both slump together on the chair. Our breathing is heavy, as our sweat mixes and cools together.

“I like this game, sweetheart,” he whispers into my ear with heavy breaths.

“I told you playing the interrogation game would be fun,” I weakly say back at him, kissing my husband lightly on the lips.

Published 
Written by eve_mercurio
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments