Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Interrogation of Natalie Rogers

"I had nothing to hide-and I proved it to him"

31
16 Comments 16
30.0k Views 30.0k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Famous Story
I sat in the small, dark interrogation room- I mean, “interview room” waiting for my interrogator. I tried to convince myself that everything would be all right. I took deep breaths and tried not to appear nervous, but l I wasn’t doing a very good job of it.

And who wouldn’t be anxious? All I could do was mentally re-trace my steps from the time I exited the plane to when a hard tap on the shoulder by a Customs official removed me from my comfort zone. This trip would not go as planned.

“Please come with me, miss,” a government agent said as he led me to this room. His words sent a chill through my body. Such a simple request should not elicit such a response, yet the words played repeatedly in my head, feeding my apprehension.

I thought of Michael, my boyfriend back home in Michigan. He is still my rock, my calm. I needed him to comfort me. But Michael and everyone I know and love are thousands of miles away. I would have to face this alone.

A few moments later, a Chinese officer entered the room. He was a young man, about 25 years old with short black hair and small almond shaped eyes. He wore a green uniform with stripes on the shoulder. He carried a folder and looked at me unsympathetically as he approached.

Things were not going well.

I tightly closed my legs and quietly exhaled as the officer took a seat at the table directly across from me.

“What is your name?” he asked sternly.

“Natalie Rogers,” I said nervously.

“How old are you?” he asked.

“21, sir.”

“Are you travelling alone?”

“Yes sir, I am.”

“Are you meeting anyone here in Beijing?”

“No sir, I am not.”

“What is the purpose of your visit?”

“This trip is a graduation gift from my parents.”

He wrote down everything I said, nodding as he wrote. I didn’t know if that was a good thing or bad.

“Can I ask why I am here, please?” I asked.

“Your passport, there is a problem with it,” he responded as he looked up at me.

“What kind of problem?” I replied, not sure what my boundaries were.

“It is not valid.”

“That’s impossible- there has to be some mistake!” I said, raising my voice in panic.

“There is no mistake.”

“Where were you going to stay during your visit?”

“I have hotel reservations…”

“You HAD reservations. You will not be leaving here anytime soon,” he said as he closed the folder. He was in full control of this exchange and I knew it.

That wouldn’t be the only thing he would be in control of.

“Tell me about you, Natalie,” he asked.

“Well, um, well my name is Natalie Rogers and um, I’m 21 and um…”

He cut me off.

“You seem very nervous Natalie, why are you nervous?” He said as he got up and slowly paced the room.

“It’s just that I’ve never been interrogated before and…”

“Do I frighten you?” he asked.

“No, well not really.”

“You don’t need to be afraid of me. That is, unless you are hiding something. Then, then, Natalie, you have a lot to fear.”

“I’m not hiding anything, trust me.” I said as my hands started to tremble.

“I don’t trust you,” he replied.

He continued to methodically pace the room as he appeared to be thinking of his next question. He came back to his desk and opened the side drawer. He took out a pair of medical gloves and put them on as he approached me.

“What are the gloves for?” I asked, my voice shaking.

He ran his fingers through my hair. I felt as if I was being reduced to an object.

“The gloves are for my protection,” he said.

He looked inside my ears and had me open my mouth.

“Hold out your hands,” he said sternly.

He examined my hands and between my fingers. He wasn’t rough, but he wasn’t exactly gentle either. He nodded again as he picked up his folder and wrote inside it.

“What are you doing to me?” I asked helplessly.

“Take off your clothes!” he ordered.

“What for?!”

“I need to do a body cavity search.”

“Wait, wait I don’t understand…”

He gave me a sinister smile. “Now you know what the gloves are for,” he said.

Slowly, I got up from my chair as the young officer stood before me.

MelaniWels
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelaniWels

His hands were behind his back as he looked directly at me.

I pulled my pink t-shirt over my head and took it off. He extended his arm and I handed my shirt to him.

I reached around and unhooked my lace beige bra, slowly sliding the straps down my arms and off. I handed him the bra and felt the cool air touch my nipples, instantly making them hard.

I could see the slight smile on his face as visually examined my breasts. I felt humiliated and vulnerable.

I also felt incredibly aroused.

I unbuttoned my jeans and unzipped them very slowly, letting them slide down my legs. I stepped out of them, now clad only in my tiny pink panties.

“Remove them,” he said firmly. Obediently, I pulled them down and took them off in front of him. He did not avert his eyes and honestly, I didn’t want him to.

“That wasn’t so bad, was it?” he said mockingly.

I didn’t respond.

“Hands on the table and spread your legs,” he ordered.

I placed the palms of my hands down on the table, my legs spread wide for him. I knew I wouldn’t be able to hide my arousal.

God I wanted him. I was captivated by my captor.

He stood behind me and pressed his body against mine as I felt his hands on my breasts, squeezing, and then rubbing them. I tried not to moan as his hands gently glided down my body, stopping between my legs.

He gently slid his finger inside my pussy before he put in another. I let out a soft moan and he put another finger inside me.

“You like this, don’t you?” he asked.

I swallowed hard, not knowing what to say.

He took my wetness and circled my clit with it.

“Mmmm yes,” I whispered as he grabbed my breast with his other hand, lightly pinching my nipple as he did so. I could hear his breathing getting heavier; he was enjoying this as well.

He put his finger inside my ass and I gasped from the sensation. No one had ever done that to me before. It was pleasantly uncomfortable.

I wanted to turn around and kiss him, but he ordered me to stay in position. He removed his gloves and unzipped his pants.

“Turn around-face me,” he said.

He was slowly stroking his hard cock. I licked my lips and bit my lower lip as I saw the glistening tip.

“Go on your knees,” he said.

I knelt down before him, resisting the urge to stroke it.

“Take it in your mouth and suck it, Natalie,” he said.

I took him in my mouth, slowly sucking him. I loved the feel of his hard cock filling my mouth as I pressed my face closer to his body.

“You do this well, Natalie,” he said.

I sucked him harder and faster, savoring his taste. He placed his hand on the top of my head as I wrapped my arms around his waist.

“Yes, you keep doing that. You will do it every day for me,” he moaned.

I teased the tip of his cock with my tongue as he pulled his pants down. I caressed his balls and licked them, much to his delight.

He fucked my face slow and hard as I craved every inch of his cock inside me.

“Over the table now, I fuck your pussy,” he said as he grabbed my hair and motioned me to my feet.

I bent over the table and instantly felt the tip of his cock against my pussy. He quickly slid it in and pumped me. My breasts rubbed against the table as his hips slammed against my body. I grabbed the edge of the table and he pounded me harder with each thrust.

“Oh yes, fuck me hard!” I begged him as his cock went deep inside me.

He grabbed my hips and pulled me closer to him, slapping my ass as he did so. He was violating me on the table and I loved every second of it.

“Oh, oh, oh…” he yelled, as he pounded me harder. I could tell that he was ready to cum. With one hard thrust, I could feel his cum shoot inside me. He pressed his body on top of mine, squeezing my breasts. He placed gentle kisses on my neck as his warm cum dripped down my leg.

I turned around to face him, and we shared our first kiss after our intimate moment.

Not sure of what to do next, I reached for my clothes as he put his pants on.

“No! Keep them off. We do it again later!” he yelled.

“Um, I don’t even know your name,” I said.

“Xiong Li,” he replied as he buckled his pants.

“What’s going to happen next?” I asked, feeling vulnerable again.

“You are in my custody. I watch you, all day and all night until it is decided if you can be released,” he replied.

I hope that’s not for a very long time.

Published 
Written by Sandrine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments