Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Liberation of Margaret:Part 2

"none yet"

10
5 Comments 5
3.2k Views 3.2k
1.4k words 1.4k words

I awoke the next morning to an empty bed. A little worried that my kinks had scared her off, I went to the kitchen, where, to my instant relief, I found Margaret puttering around the stove.  Wearing nothing but one of my shirts, she was frying up some eggs and bacon.  I stepped behind her, wrapping my arms around her and cupping her breasts.

"Careful," she said, "I'd hate to see you get burned."

"Precisely why my hands are strategically placed," I replied, squeezing each orb. "Like a good banker, I'm protecting your assets."

"You're just copping a feel, you dirty old man." She turned, opened the shirt, and stepped toward me.  Molding myself into her, I kissed her, softly at first, on the lips, then the neck.

Feeling her breasts mash against my chest and my limp cock press against her bush, I whispered, "Guilty as charged. What's the punishment?" I groped her ass, both hands kneading her ass cheeks.

"Well, I was going to let you eat me for breakfast, but after taking liberties without permission, you get eggs and bacon."

"And what do you get?"

"A healthy serving of Irish Sausage," she said with a sly smile, adding, as she squeezed my cock with her hand, "with a lot of gravy."

I stepped back, sat on the edge of the kitchen table, opened my legs, allowing my growing cock to spring up. "Breakfast is served!"

Laughing, she said, "Put it away Romeo, I need some real sustenance before I spend the day ravishing you."

"Well, if you put it that way, Mrs. Canfield." I pulled out a chair and sat at the table. She finished cooking, plated it, sat in my lap and ground her ass against my hardening manhood. As she fed me and herself, she dropped the last bite of scrambled egg on her breast. Needless to say, I sucked it up.

"Your such a gentleman, Mr. Fox," she said as she stood for a moment before dropping to her knees between my legs. "Now, just relax while I take care of some badly needed therapy." She took my cock in hand, squeezed, licked the pre-cum from the helmet, and devoured me. Groaning from the intense pleasure her mouth was giving my manhood, I leaned over, massaging her breasts, tweaking and pulling her nipples. Momentarily popping off my helmet she growled, "I want these empty!"  She slowly sucked my left testicle into her mouth, her tongue washing it thoroughly before repeating on the other side.

"Oh God, Margaret. Do you have any idea what you're doing to me?"

"Of course I do, Grey. By the time I'm done with you, these bad boys will be empty." She took me deep, her nose mashed against my pubic bone, her hands clutching my cheeks. I had all I could do to not grab her head. It was blissful! When she finally came up for air, she panted, "Back to the bedroom!"

She stood, grasped my cock and led me back to bed. "Lay down, Grey. I need to devour that glorious cock of yours." She straddled my face, slowly lowering her pussy onto my mouth. "This will give you something to play with."  In spite of being busy adoring her cunt, I could feel her attentions to my cock, bringing me slowly, inexorably closer to cumming.

With her teeth holding my helmet in place, she swirled her tongue all around the head, concentrating on my slit and the sensitive spot on the underside. I moaned into the soft folds of her wetness, letting her know I was very, very close. She let me slide from her lips long enough to pinch me, slapped my balls for good measure, and admonished me. "Not yet, Grey!" She repeated this four or five more times, driving me to the brink, and pulling me back. The torture was exquisite! "I want you to cum in my cunt."

I feasted on her womanhood while she toyed with me, stabbing my tongue deep into the moist valley, slurping out her juices and inhaling the intoxicating musk. I got her to stop twice while she came, smearing her precious essence all over my nose, lips, and cheeks. Finally, I begged her to let me cum, to give me some release.

ShyLika
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShyLika

"Oh, all right," she mocked. "I guess I can, but you owe me." She dismounted, walking to my dresser. "Do you have a spare shoelace?"

I looked over at her, a puzzled look on my face. "Top drawer. Why?"

"You'll see." She rummaged through it for a moment. "Found it." Smiling a wicked smile, she walked back to the bed, encircling my balls and shaft, finishing off with a bow.

"You want it gift wrapped?"

"No, silly. I want it hard! " She placed a pillow behind my head, so I could watch as she rubbed my cockhead against her well-lubricated pussy. Then she sat, engulfing me completely in her pussy. She shut her eyes as I slid in, caressing the walls of her tight, wet cunt. "Ahhhhhh!"

She leaned over, offering me a nipple to suck on as she slowly rode me, lifting off until only my helmet was lodged inside her, then sliding agonizingly until our pubic bones kissed. Stopping for a moment, I could feel her cunt muscles rippling against my hardness, then slowly withdrawing, repeating the process.

"Margaret, you're incredible." I moaned.

"I haven't enjoyed sex like this for so long, Grey.  You are such a good sport. I promise to make this up to you."

"Do I need to let you know when I'm coming?" I asked.

"No. Just fuck me!"

I slid my hand down, flicking her clit with my thumb, bucking my hips up to meet her as she slowly slid down my length. She moaned in response, grinding her hips against me. This went on for a minute or so, even though it felt like a lot longer. I scrunched my eyes shut as I felt the beginnings of my orgasm. Through gritted teeth, I said, "Oh fuck! I ...I'm... Ahhh! Ahhhhh!" I opened my eyes for a moment. Margaret had a triumphant smile on her face as she ground into me. I felt the cum as it spurted from my cock, washing the walls of her clutching womb.

She bent over, giving me a kiss as the last dregs of cum oozed from me, "Thank you.", she whispered. Then she started rolling her hips. She reached behind, caressing my testicles, "Let's see how much more we can squeeze from these bad boys."

Now I understood the reason for the shoelace. I was still hard! Even though I had just come, I was still rock solid and she was hell-bent on extracting more from me. I could feel every inch of her cunt as it caressed and squeezed me. Sensitive almost to the point of pain, she rode me, taunting me, telling me how big I felt inside, how she needed more of me, wouldn't I please cum inside her again.  Her cunt was milking me when she bent down and whispered, "I'm fertile. Breed me." Her message went directly from my ear to my cock and I started churning her insides to a froth. "Does Daddy like fucking his baby girl?"

I'm sure it was only minutes, even if it felt like longer, but that growing feeling swept over me again and with an animalistic grunt, my cock gifted her with more cum. It was so intense that I blacked out for a moment. When I re-opened my eyes, I was staring up into the swollen pink flesh of her ravished cunt. A droplet of frothy liquid formed at the gaping hole. I watched as it stretched, trying to separate itself from her, finally dropping onto my waiting tongue. "Hungry, Gray?"

In answer, I lifted my head, my open mouth covering her cunt, and began to suck out the combined juices of our just completed union. She dismounted and kissed me, her tongue swirling inside my mouth, wanting to share. When it was all gone, she cuddled into me, her fingers playing with my nipples. "Maybe I should get dressed and make us some lunch. We need some energy food."

"Why bother getting dressed?" I said. "After lunch, we're just going to get naked and play some more."

"Good point!" she said, "What's your favorite position?"

"Doggy. In front of a mirror."

Bounding up from the bed, she replied, "It's a date!"

 

 

Published 
Written by AGreyFoxxx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments