Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Lusty Neightbor

11
3 Comments 3
9.7k Views 9.7k
943 words 943 words
Adam felt Marie’s hard slap across his face. Marie stared at him and screamed, “What do you think I am? Some kind of cheap whore?”

“Marie we’ve been dating for six months. What’s your problem?”

Marie grabbed her handbag and slammed the door behind her as she left. “Bitch!” he yelled after her. Frustrated, Adam went and showered. He was too angry to fall asleep so he went to the fridge and pulled out a beer.

Adam was still horny and had hoped to get some tonight. He walked out onto the patio and pulled his shorts down before he sat down on the plastic chair. Taking a sip of his beer, Adam played gently with his cock. As he began to stroke, he began thinking about finding someone who just wanted to fuck. No commitment, no hassles.

Louise heard a noise from outside. She peered out the patio door to see what was going on. She noticed it was a full moon tonight. She was about to return inside when she spotted where the noise was coming from. It was her neighbor Adam. At lease that was what she thought his name was as she had only met him once before. She suddenly realized what he was doing and saw how big his cock had become. After the shock, she realized that she was getting wet watching him stroke his cock. This guy had one big cock and it was turning her on.

Louise’s heart rate increased and she walked out onto the patio. She began touching her breasts and caressing herself as she watched. She could feel her wetness drip down her thighs and she watched each stroke. The longer she stayed there watching, the hotter she was becoming. Her fingers were soon sliding into her pussy as Adam began to jack off even faster. Louise stepped completely out onto the patio.

Adam’s body tensed and a stream of cum shot from his cock and into the air. Louise moaned heavily as an orgasm electrified her whole body. Adam opened his eyes and saw Louise with her fingers in her pussy. She was cumming as he watched. Louise opened her eyes to see Adam smiling at her. His cock was still hard as he held it in his hand. Gathering all the courage she could, Louise walked over to Adam.

Adam went to say something but Louise motioned him to remain silent. Louise knelt down, watching the cum trickle over his fingers and down to his balls. She opened her mouth and the urge to have his member inside her mouth took over. Louise lowered her head licked the cum from Adam’s fingers. Adam leaned back into the chair, gasping. Louise moved up from Adam’s cock and kissed his chest.

The two began kissing and fondling each other like two animals in heat – grunting in passion as lust took over their bodies.

MySweetToy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MySweetToy

Adam caressed Louise’s breasts, pulling them up to his face. He sucked her nipples as she pulled at his cock. Louise started cumming as she felt Adam’s hand slide between her legs, one of them entering her pussy. Louise’s body was overwhelmed and orgasms took over her. Adam lifted her up and laid her over the patio table. Her legs were spread wide and her pussy was glistening. Adam kissed down her thighs and made his way to her pussy.

Adam teased Louise. He licked and kissed everywhere but her slit.

“I need to cum again!” Louise said in a husky tone.

Adam ran his tongue down to her pussy. He parted her lips, licked the juices from around slit and began sliding his tongue into her. Lousie began to cum again and she started grinding her pussy against Adam’s face. Each orgasm was more powerful than the last.

Louise rose from the table and sat in Adam’s chair. She grabbed at his erect cock and pulled him to her face. She swirled her tongue around his head, then she took his cock into her mouth. Adam had never met such a lusty female. As she sucked his cock Adam groaned, “I wish we’d met sooner, baby.” Louise felt her self esteem go sky high and it turned her on even more.

Louise brought Adam just to the edge before stopping to swap positions with him. Adam’s cock was standing erect and Louise lowered herself onto Adam’s waiting member. Louise gasped as his cock spread her wide open. Slowly, Louise began to ride his cock, kissing him as she drove him deeper inside her.

”Fuck me, Adam. Fuck me hard,” she whispered as her passion started growing once again.

Louise rose up and leaned back. Adam squeezed her breasts as another orgasm washed over her.

Louise stood up and leaned back over the table spreading her legs wide. Adam stood behind her and eased his cock back into ther hot waiting pussy. Adam began fucking her again and her pussy clamped down on his cock. Sweat was dripping from Adam’s brow and onto Louise’s ass as he ground into her. She was squealing in pure delight.

Adam felt his orgasm building and his knees start to buckle. Louise was telling him to fill her up with his load. Adam grunted loudly, sending a load of cum right into her pussy.

Adam and Louise jumped into the pool where they kissed deeply and silently. They were both content with being fuck buddies, no commitments, no hassles, and no pressure. What luck to have found one another, living next door. Now they're both happy.

Published 
Written by alabasterfairy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments