Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Masseur (2/2)

6
4 Comments 4
6.2k Views 6.2k
2.0k words 2.0k words
They say the hardest moment of a mother’s life is when her child leaves home. This was particularly true in the case of my eldest daughter, as I had to literally chase her out of the house with a broom.

This wasn’t our family home, of course, and she had in fact been living as an independent woman for several years at that point. The house, however, was mine. One of the many properties I owned around Nottingham and rented out to students.

Lisa, my daughter, and her old school pal Ellie had always been a troublesome pair, and in retrospect I really should have known better than to let them both live in that house. Still, the complaints from the neighbours about loud parties and lewd behaviour lessened as they entered their final year of university, and I mistakenly thought they were beginning to settle down.

They took in a lodger that year – a young postgraduate named Danny – and I’m sorry to say they treated him very badly. In the end I had no choice but to kick the two girls out of the house and lease them separate flats further in town. They both took this very badly, but I considered it for the best.

I let Danny stay in the house, alone. He was perfectly happy. I’d taken quite a shine to the boy by then, and visited him many times.

I have been both a professional masseuse and a teacher of massage in my career, and young Danny made for an eager and gifted student. Over the two years he stayed in that house his strong, piano-playing fingers found a whole new range of skills.

I was only too happy to be his instrument.

* * * 
I left the bathroom in a cloud of sweet-smelling steam, wrapped in a thin robe. My body tingled in anticipation as I knocked on Danny’s bedroom door. This would be the last time, as he was moving away in a few days, and I had something special in mind for him.

“Come in Sandra,” came his voice.

I opened the door. The large room was lit with warm, flickering light from dozens of candles. A soft towel was spread out on the bed. The air smelled of jasmine, bergamot and jojoba. He was becoming more experimental with his oil mixtures.

He was already naked, standing by the bed smiling at me. I took a moment to admire his body, trying to fix the sight of it in my mind. He was trim and athletically muscular, the tight contours of his chest accentuated by the candlelight. His long dark hair spilled over his shoulders, but below that he was waxed smooth – the way I like my men to be.

My gaze, as always, went quickly to his penis. Danny looked like a shower until he proved he was a grower, if you know what I mean. Even in repose his manhood was impressive. I couldn’t help licking my lips as I recalled the many times I had felt it swell and throb in my mouth.

My gaze flicked back up to meet his and, keeping that eye contact, I opened the robe and let it fall to the floor. His eyes stroked my naked body, obviously fixing a memory himself, just as I had done.

“Lie down on your front,” he said quietly, “and close your eyes. I promise you will feel much better when I’ve finished with you.”

I smiled as I followed his instruction, recalling the first time I had massaged him, years before.

His touch was soft, at first, as he spread the warm oil over my back and began rubbing it into my skin. I gave a quiet moan as the pressure increased, and my muscles responded to his skilful manipulations.

He swung a leg over and straddled me as he began to work my neck and shoulders. I felt his semi-erection nestle between my ass cheeks, and gave a little wriggle both at the erotic sensation of it and to give him a little thrill. I felt his cock grow slightly at the movement.

“You’re getting good at this Danny,” I said dreamily.

He leaned forward over me, his stiffening manhood pressing a little harder, and whispered, “I learned from the best.”

He worked my upper body a while longer, until my neck and shoulders felt fully relaxed. He shuffled down my body as though reading my thoughts, and turned his attention to my lower back. I carry a lot of tension there, but it dissolved under his expert touch.

His fingers draped delicately over my bottom as he moved down further, and then they were gone. Of course, he wasn’t going to rush this. Pressure appeared again at my ankles as he began to work up my legs.

Calves, thighs, buttocks. Left, right, left again. He deliberately avoided my inner thighs, where he knew I was most sensitive. He was a naughty boy, teasing me like that, but he knew I loved it.

A tingle was building all over my skin, and a steady heat was growing between my legs. I wriggled again, feeling my nipples harden at the gentle caress of the soft, fluffy towel beneath me.

He gripped my ankles and gently parted my legs, exposing my moistening sex to the warm, scented air, and finally began touching my inner thighs.

I gave a breathy sigh as his fingers slid up my cheeks and his thumbs teased my labia.

I wanted him. I wanted his cock, his stiff thick cock, deep inside me. I knew there was no point asking for it. I knew I would get it, eventually, when he decided to give it to me. I was at the mercy of his touch.

AnyelinaCruz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnyelinaCruz



One thumb slid between my cheeks and began to circle my anus, while the fingers of his other hand traced along my pussy lips to my swelling clit. He squeezed the little nub between his fingers, drawing another moan out of me.

He shuffled forwards, moving his thighs up mine, moving his manhood towards me. My vagina quivered in anticipation.

His thumb penetrated me in the same moment as the head of his penis touched my pussy. I gasped at both sensations. My wet entrance seemed to kiss the tip of his cock as he teased me.

My every movement was begging him to fuck me, but I denied him the satisfaction of hearing the words. I knew that he knew how much I wanted it.

He pulled back then, of course, leaving me pining for his touch.

“Turn over,” he said.

I rolled onto my back and spread my legs for him, baring my smooth-shaven cunt to his eager gaze. I read the desire in his face. How long could he resist?

In moments I felt his hot breath between my legs. He dived right in with his tongue, no longer teasing, and I gave a loud moan at the sudden raw pleasure of it.

I murmured a wordless exultation of bliss as he licked and sucked my pussy, drinking in my taste. My body radiated heat as the pleasure grew and grew until finally, with a powerful scream of release, I came.

I bucked against his face, writhing on the bed as the orgasm shot through me. Somehow his tongue continued to hit the perfect spot, slowing his expert circling as I sank into the fuzzy afterglow.

I was satisfied, but far from finished. He lifted his head to look at me, his smiling face glistening in the candlelight with my thick juices.

“Fuck me Danny!” I whispered.

In reply he kissed his way up my body, over my stomach and breasts, pausing to take each of my nipples into his mouth with a hard, powerful suck. Then his tongue was touching mine, my own musky taste filling my mouth.

His cock slid into me without resistance, and I groaned as he filled me. He grabbed my ass, fingers digging into the firm flesh, as he wildly sank himself into me again and again. I felt my breasts ripple with every thrust, and with surprising quickness I found myself in the powerful grip of another orgasm.

The ecstatic clenching of my vagina almost tipped him over the edge. I felt his penis throb inside me as he neared his own climax. I gently took hold of his hips, and pushed him back.

He smiled, no doubt wondering what I had in mind. I rolled onto my front, then lifted my bum towards him, spreading my cheeks with both hands. I heard him gasp as he realised what I wanted.

Despite our many nights together, I had never let Danny put more than a finger in my rear. I knew he wanted more, of course, but he was a sensitive lover and never did anything that I hadn’t asked him to do.

Only my ex-husband had ever had that pleasure, and compared to Danny he had been a very small man indeed. I had been training myself for this with a variety of toys over the past few weeks, but Danny’s penis would be the largest thing ever to penetrate me in that way.

“Fuck my ass,” I said, simply.

I immediately felt a firmness slide between my cheeks. I breathed deeply, willing myself to relax, as he slipped the head of his cock into my asshole and begin gently inching his way up my bum.

“Oh god!” I screamed. “Yes! Deeper!”

I had never felt anything like it. His girth stretched and filled me, and I was dizzy with the pleasure and the pain of it. I knew I wouldn’t be able to take it for long, but I knew I wouldn’t have to.

I felt his cock pulse within me, heard him give something between a scream and a sigh as his orgasm began. His fingers gripped my hips, pulling me back onto him, pushing himself deeper into my ass, as he came in great waves. His spunk exploded inside me, filling me, until he was finally spent.

I gave a slight yelp as his cock slipped out of my bum and he collapsed onto the bed. He lay there, panting, but I had one more surprise for him, kinky little fucker that I knew him to be.

I knelt over his face, spread my cheeks wide, and let his hot cum dribble out of my asshole into his willing mouth.

* * * 
“I’ll miss you,” I said.

“I’ll miss you too,” he replied.

We both held back our tears as the train pulled into the station. We shared one last passionate kiss, there on the platform, at the moment when our paths parted and our lives sped off in their own disparate directions.

I was in the process of selling my properties in Nottingham, raising the money I needed to leave the country and start afresh somewhere warmer. He had taken a job at a music school in some northern town I’d never heard of.

“I’ll come and visit you,” he said, lifting his single case as the train came to a stop, “wherever you end up.”

“I’d like that,” I said, smiling. “You’ll always be welcome.”

He smiled back, and boarded the nearest carriage without another word.

I stayed on the platform until the train was out of sight, then sighed and made my way back to the car.

I didn’t feel as sad as I’d expected to. Somehow I knew, quite correctly, as it turned out, that I hadn’t seen the last of Doctor Daniel Randall.

Published 
Written by henrygatewood
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments