Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Mediation Room

"Mediation is not as simple as you think..."

8
6 Comments 6
4.3k Views 4.3k
2.2k words 2.2k words
She was losing patience for the first time in years. They had been at it for what seemed like hours, yelling, accusing and berating, not caring that their voices bounced off the steel walls and slammed against her head. Spittle flew, eyes bulged, and chairs were abandoned as the couple bounded to their feet in rage. Each word was a sledge hammer that pounded her patience level lower and lower until, finally her eyes saw red.

This was Julia’s first case as a mediator, and she was pretty sure it would be her last. She was briefed on the company’s policies regarding her role, and was told that she was allowed to use any means necessary to create a solution. But the scenario of peaceful mediation she had imagined before pushing open door of the mediation room fled out of her head to go reside somewhere else.

Ivan and Xena Tate had been screaming at each other incomprehensibly even before she had entered the room, taking no notice of her as she sat down, and seemed completely oblivious to the fact that she was waiting for them to stop. Thankfully the metal table between them was wide enough to prevent them from reaching each other; else their quarrel would have resulted in blows. The minute they stood up, Julia lost her temper.

Her fingers automatically went to a blue button hidden under the right arm of own metal chair, and pressed. She knew that in the control room, a guard would be dispatched to separate the couple into separate rooms for separate consultations. And behold, there was Stan in the doorway, smile on his face. Stan Smiley, as he was known throughout the company, was known for his killer smile, killer body and killer success rates. With a wink at Julia he strode into the room, whispered into Xena Tate’s ear (much to Ivan Tate’s further irritation) and escorted her out of the room.

Ivan’s last curse bounced off the now closed door, and a knife of silence cut into the room. Julia could hear herself let out an exhausted breath, and rested her head against the backrest, eyes closed. She was thankful that this room had a light dimmer, which she manipulated with switches under the left arm of the chair. The harsh fluorescent lights in the ceiling were switched off, to be replaced instantly with the mellow yellow ones on the walls. Breathing deeply, she manipulated another switch, which allowed a sweet perfume to be released slowly into the vents.

Breathing deeply, Julia opened her eyes, and took in the sight of a confused Ivan Tate, who seemed surprised, confused, and twenty years younger now that he was relaxed. He collapsed onto his chair.

“Mr Tate, my name is Julia, and I will be your mediator for today. The behaviour of both you and your wife has made us resort to separate sessions for you both. However, it is our belief that you should be completely relaxed before I allow you into your wife’s company again.”

Julia’s voice cut into the silence, making Ivan jump, but at the reminder that he would have to rejoin Xena’s company, Ivan’s face contorted in anger again. In the time it took for him to inhale and move his lips to begin the articulation of his (most likely) violently themed sentence, Julia jumped up and moved to stand behind his chair. Her fingers fluttered up his neck, brushing fingers against what she knew to be sensitive hairs, and then trailed them back down towards his shoulders.

She felt his body heave with a deep sigh, knowing that he was deeply inhaling the sweetness of the room, letting wave after wave of relaxation wash over him. Massaging his shoulders firmly, Julia thought about what she would say next before she spoke. She knew that a fluent sentence spoken just at the right tone and pitch would continue the magic of this hypnotism, rather than one spoken with uncertainty and punctuated by false starts and hedging.

“In order for our clients to come to a complete settlement, Mr Tate, we at The Mediation Room only require that you relax and enjoy our services. Only when you are free of all frustration and completely relieved of tension can we guarantee results. How do you feel Mr Tate?”

During her speech she gently pressed herself against him, making sure he felt her large breasts pushing against his head. Her question was met with a grunt, which she used as her cue. She withdrew her hands, came around his chair, and hoisted herself up onto the edge of the table. Crossing her legs casually made her short pencil skirt hitch even further up her thighs, revealing a garter that held up her stockings. She leaned most of her weight on one arm (a movement that she knew would push her chest further), making sure to keep an eye on her client. The mellow light accentuated the lightly perfumed air, giving the room a pleasant feel that could easily make someone forget that they were in a large company building in the middle of the city, but rather away in the mountains.

Ivan Tate was taking in the sight of the mediator with a dropped jaw and glassy eyes.

"Really...really good?" Ivan managed to say. His hands were tensed into fists and were trembling slightly, as though he was willing himself control over the large bulge in this pants. A vein twitched in his jaw.

"Have you heard of our services before, Mr Tate? You are a new client, and we only accept new applications through the recommendations of current clientele."

Keeping her eyes fixed on his, Julia slowly undid three buttons on her blouse. The uniform’s cut was designed for the voluptuous staff’s breasts to spill out and be framed by navy cloth. Her lacy bra had a clasp to the front as well, which would allow her breasts to be free from bondage at the lightest touch.

It was Rosa Lay, Xena's sister, who had recommended the company to the couple. She had confided her visit to Xena, who signed them up immediately. Ivan, always stressed out from working late nights and early mornings, constantly butted heads with Xena, who he felt demanded his attention constantly when his equally demanding job was important as well, even more important since it brought in the cash. He tried to focus his mind on the memory of the day his wife was trying to tell him what the mediation session would be like, but once his eyes focused on figures and charts, he became deaf to the world.

Julia was similarly remembering Rosa's body, remembering the wonderful smell of her breasts, the wonderful feeling of Rosa's smooth, tight nipples against her tongue.

Miaa_Whitee01
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Miaa_Whitee01

Not to mention the equally alluring taste of her pussy, and the way that she couldn't get enough of the younger woman's clit. They had both come to this institution for mediation, and resulted in fucking each other on the table. They broke up months later, but still that decision was mutual. Here was her brother-in-law and sister now, needing the same services that she required years ago; services that awoke within her a fire to pursue this dream job of hers.

"We have taken the liberty of creating atmospheres that would both relax you and free the minds of our clients while they are unable to reach a settlement with their opposing party. You seem to need calming, Mr Tate, and thus it is company policy to offer you total release. And due to your current state of frustration, its only helpful and fair that we, as staff, help you to calm down by whatever means necessary."

She allowed both breasts to be free from their lacy captivity, and gently pushed herself towards the table. She brought one foot to rest on the arm rest of Ivan’s vacated chair, and the other was set on the corner of the table. While this might have looked ungainly to her more perfectionist associates, she knew that the sight of her large breasts spilling out onto lace and cloth frames, combined with her thin legs (encased in sheer stockings, held up by lacy garters and terminating in black heels) framing her glistening pussy, would be more than enough to captivate the attention of her difficult client. Julia lowered her eyes from Ivan’s to rest on the bulge in his pants, and slowly licked her lips, making the dark red stain glisten.

Ivan scrambled up and unbuckled his pants, cursing softly in his haste. Once his cock was freed, he stroked himself, playing the tips of his fingers against the sensitive head. However Julia picked up traces of uncertainty in his eyes.

"Be reminded that you are free to leave whenever you wish. You have not signed any contract, so you are not forced to stay here. My duty here now," her pussy seemed to him to visibly throb at this, "is for your pleasure. This is but step one of our mitigation process. Fuck me, and heal yourself."

Ivan needed no more prompting from her. He almost seemed to pounce, first burying his face in her tantalizing pussy. Reaming her pussy lips with his wide tongue, he tasted her sweetness again and again, returning now and then to lap at her clit. Julia moaned, pinching and rubbing her painfully taut nipples with one hand and grabbing onto the edge of the table for support with the other. Ivan now focused on her clit, his mouth completely over it now, sucking and licking with complete abandon. Julia’s moans and whimpers grew steadily louder, until with one final lick, she was thrown into an orgasm, squirting her juice down Ivan’s throat.

Expertly he used his tongue to draw as much of her cum into his mouth, and continued to lap at her protruding, pulsing clit, even though her hands were trying to push him away. She rolled to her left, an action which forced him to withdraw his head, until she was on all fours. She arched her back to raise her hips and push her pussy at him, and crawled forward until she was clutching the far edge of the table for support. The cold metal of the table stung her nipples pleasantly, and in this dance of seduction she snaked her back in a circular motion to allow her nipples to be stroked by the metal. This movement she knew would also wag her ass around, and drive him insane.

She didn’t have to wait long. Ivan Tate climbed onto the table and rubbed his cock up and down her clit. Julia knew she had to move quickly before he distracted her again. Feeling along the underside of the table, she flicked another switch. A square in the wall directly facing them lit up to form a screen, showing the image of Xena Tate being fucked doggy style by Stan Smiley.

With a roar that made Julia jump in surprise, Ivan buried himself inside her, fucking her hard with strong thrusts. Julia’s cry of pain was replaced with whimpers and moans of pleasure. His cock stretched her in a way that she hadn’t felt in a while, and his hands gripped her hips almost painfully as he mercilessly plunged himself inside her again and again. She moved one hand to squeeze her breasts and pinch her nipples, mouth dry from gasping. Her moans mingled with that of Xena Tate, whose voice came though hidden speakers, and Ivan’s grunts timed perfectly with that of Stan.

Xena Tate's eyes widened on the screen at the sound of her husband's voice, and stared straight into the eyes of her husband. Ivan looked straight at his wife's face,which was flushed with embarrassment, but also set with defiance, and said as loudly as he could through gritted teeth,

"You look so fucking HOT baby. When we get home I'm gonna give you a fucking you'll never forget!"

Xena's eyes brightened, her tongue darted out to lick her lips, first out of necessity, then slowly again, her eyes fixed onto Ivan's. Julia, spurred by her client's promise of a hard fucking (be it to another) along with Xena's heightening moans and cries, felt her orgasm rushing on. She thrust an arm between her legs and rubbed her clit cumming, tightening around Ivan’s iron hard cock. At the tightening of Julia’s sweet cunt and Xena's final scream of I'm cumming, Ivan gave a jerk and pumped himself into Julia, thrusting slowly with each pulse of his cock. Both groups, mirror imaged in passion, slumped onto the table, panting and spent.

Stan and Julia’s voice could be heard in both rooms, reciting simultaneously through ragged breaths:

“Thank you for using our services. When you are ready to do so, feel free to rejoin your party in the lobby. You will find that you can freely discuss the issue at hand without any further feelings of irritation or frustration. Please feel free to use us again in the future.”

Published 
Written by Deziri
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments