Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Mother-In-Law - Elle Chapter 2

"The second part in an ongoing series about his taboo fascination with his mother-in-law"

38
8 Comments 8
23.0k Views 23.0k
2.1k words 2.1k words

"You doing okay?" Kath asked.

"Just fine, thanks," he said, as he drove their black sedan into the driveway of Kath's mom's house. In truth, he was in a pretty terrible mood. It was nearly midnight, the drive had taken about an hour longer than the usual six because of construction on the highway, and he had been forced to leave work later than planned even though he had told his boss about the out-of-town trip at least two weeks in advance. To make things even worse he was about to spend his first free weekend in a long time in the company of his mother-in-law, Elle.

He put the car in park, and he and Kath got out. Elle was standing on the top of the stairs leading into the house. Her short red hair glowed faintly, illuminated by the light spilling from the open doorway behind her. She was wearing a pair of worn, blue jeans and a long, white t-shirt that went down to about mid-thigh. She was a rather tall woman, about 5'10", in her mid-fifties, and, although she could stand to lose about twenty pounds, quite pretty. He was sure that she could make herself look a whole lot better if she would dress in clothes that fit her properly, but Kath had told him that her mom chose to dress down because of a lack of confidence in her body, ever since Kath's dad had left for a younger woman a few years back.

"Hi!" Elle said, with a slight southern twang. "Traffic?"

"Yeah," he replied, attempting to prevent a sarcastic tone from seeping through. He couldn't be sure what it was with Elle, but he had a negative reaction to her every time she spoke to him. His bad mood wasn't helping him any right now of course, but even in the best of spirits her inane attempts at conversation and her almost constant babbling grated on his every nerve. Not that that stopped him from fantasizing about what it would be like to be with her, of course. He had a very fertile imagination after all, and he was a big proponent of exercising the mind, and his wrist.

Kath climbed the stairs and gave Elle a hug. He looked up from the rear of the car, where he was unloading the luggage, just in time to take an appreciative look at his wife's taut backside, clad in her form-fitting, black yoga pants. He felt a twinge in his cock as he remembered how Kath had offered to help relieve his stress during the drive down by unbuckling his jeans and taking him in her mouth.

Cruising at seventy-five miles an hour, his left hand on the wheel, his right hand tightly gripping Kath's shoulder-length red hair, he had shot his load, coating her tongue and the back of her throat, after only about five minutes. That was about an hour ago and he was surprised to find that he was getting worked up again so quickly, but then again Kath did have an amazing ass, largely due to the five miles a day that she ran, and he had never been able to get enough of it in the five years that they had been married so far.

Grabbing the last of the bags from the trunk he slammed it shut and headed up the stairs. His hands were full and he wasn't altogether well-balanced, so when he got to the porch he was spared a hug from Elle. However, as she stood in the threshold, facing away from him and holding the spring-loaded screen door open wide for him, he was forced to turn sideways and crabwalk inside. For the briefest of moments, his crotch rubbed gently against Elle's ass. She didn't acknowledge it, and he carried on as if nothing had happened, but in his mind, he celebrated a little. He knew that the sensation he had felt would come in handy as soon as he was left alone in the house with Elle's used panties and his filthy imagination.

He headed up to the second floor and deposited the bags in Kath's childhood bedroom. There was a brass double bed with a floral duvet, and every wall and horizontal surface held some item from when Kath was younger.

He headed downstairs, past the open door next to Kath's room where he could see Elle's large four-poster bed, and into the kitchen. Where the two ladies were chatting while Kath made herself a snack.

"Hungry?" Elle asked him.

"No, just thirsty," he said, as he helped himself to a glass, and filled it from the water dispenser in the fridge.

"Well, I'm gonna go to bed. I haven't slept good lately," Elle said.

"Goodnight, Mom," Kath said as she gave Elle a hug.

"Haven't slept well," he said, under his breath, as she came around the side of the kitchen island and opened her arms for a hug. He gladly received her in his arms. He couldn't stand the drivel she usually spouted, but he was about horny enough to pop and he wasn't going to turn down an opportunity to press his mother-in-law's huge forty double D breasts against his chest. He even toyed with the idea of brushing his hands against her ass as they released from the hug, but he figured that would be pretty difficult to explain to Kath with her only four feet away! Elle turned and headed upstairs, oblivious to his longing gaze. He watched the vague outline of her ass as she walked away until she turned the corner and disappeared from view

Once Kath had finished her snack, he refilled his glass with water and they headed upstairs to go to bed. Elle's bedroom door was closed but her light could be seen underneath. He figured that she was probably on her Kindle, checking Facebook to re-post some cute animal nonsense or something similar.

He and Kath got undressed, brushed their teeth and got into bed. Kath was now wearing a dark green, satiny night dress that he had gotten her from Victoria's Secret for their anniversary last month. He was in black boxer briefs and a white undershirt. Kath leaned over, turned off the lamp on her bedside table and turned away from him to go to sleep. He lay there for a few moments, thinking back to the blowjob Kath had given him in the car, and then thinking about Elle's tits against his chest and her ass against his crotch. He began to grow hard. He turned on his side, pushing his now stiff cock against Kath's butt.

NaomiNassh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NaomiNassh

"Really?" Kath murmured.

He draped his left arm over her and reached out to grip her left boob through the thin fabric. She was much smaller upstairs than her mother, only a thirty-six B cup, but he had always been an ass man anyway and she more than made up for her small chest with her tight, round rear end. He worked his right hand downward, and pulled his boxer briefs down his hips until his prick was exposed, and he pressed further forward, nestling it between her ass cheeks. He moved his left hand down her body, caressing her flat stomach slowly, before finally reaching down to her pussy.

She was neatly trimmed, but not bald down there. He used his two fingers to gently press against her clit and then moved them slowly up and down her slit. It didn't take long before his fingers were able to slip inside of her, as she got wetter and she began to grind her butt back into his stiffness.

He began to leak pre-cum all over her back. She reached back to grab his cock and jerked it slowly. All the while he was kissing the back of her neck. He brought his right hand up and through her legs from behind, and, working her clit with his left hand, he slipped two fingers of his right hand into her dripping wet pussy.

"Do you want me?" he growled.

"Yes," she whimpered, arching her back and turning her head to kiss him deeply. He took his two right fingers out of her sopping cunt and grabbed his cock head and placed it at her entrance.

"Please," she mewled. He continued to rub at her engorged clit, and slowly began to push his way inside of her. He groaned as he buried himself to the hilt in her heat. She let out a low moan and her breathing grew heavier as he started pumping in and out of her tight, wet pussy. As his thrusts grew stronger and his pace quickened the old brass bed began to creak audibly, building up to a steady squeak in time with how fast he was moving in and out of her.

"We have to be quiet," Kath whispered breathlessly, "My mom will hear!"

He slowed his pace and the bed's squeaking grew quieter. He didn't really care that his mother-in-law could hear them screwing.

Truth be told, his prick had gotten even harder at the thought of Elle, awake in her room next door, lying there alone with the awareness gradually dawning on her that the faint noises coming from her daughter's room were the sounds of her little girl getting fucked by her son in law. In fact, his prick was probably the hardest it had been in quite some time. Maybe even since that time he had snooped in Elle's bedroom while she and Kath had been at the nail salon, and he had discovered her purple vibrator. He had turned it on, and felt its gentle vibration. It was not an intense sensation, reminding him instead, he thought, of the sound his phone made when he received a text alert. Though it was strong enough that he had put it in his mouth, and rubbed it against his skin, and made himself cum in great, arcing ribbons of ejaculate all over himself.

With his right wrist now under her hip, he refocused his efforts on manipulating Kath's clit with his right hand, while his left hand squeezed her left nipple softly. He knew her body, and so he built her up to the point that her pussy was contracting on his steel-hard cock, and she began to squirm around, silent but for her labored breathing. He knew that she was close to coming, and so he increased the speed with which he was fucking her. He allowed his mind to drift to thoughts of his mother in law, and how he hoped she would maybe feel her own hand sliding down to touch her own newfound wetness, as she perhaps imagined having her son-in-law doing the things to her that were causing those same noises. 

The squeaking of the bed was louder now, but Kath was beyond the point of complaining. All that she wanted was for him to continue rubbing her so that she could release all of the pressure that had built up in her hot pussy. He was happy to oblige. Now the creaking of the bed was joined by the sound of their skin slapping together, and the bed frame knocking against her bedroom wall. Every thud coincided with each thrust of his penis, getting faster and faster, and he was sure that there was no way that his mother-in-law didn't hear him fucking her daughter.

God, how he wanted Elle to want him to fuck her too, and how he'd love to whip out his dick and shove it in her mouth the next time she said something pointless.

He felt the pressure in his swollen testicles build, until, with a low, guttural groan he bottomed out in Kath and flooded her with his cum. She could feel him tense and release, and she knew that he was filling her deeply with his thick semen, and she let go too, exhaling in a long, deep sigh as her own orgasm washed over her. He stayed inside her until he grew soft. Their mixed cum leaking out, following his dick as it retreated from her warmth, to soak into the sheets between them. Soon he could hear the soft rhythm of her breathing that indicated she had fallen asleep.

As he too began to drift away, with a self-satisfied smile on his face, he was sure that he could hear through the wall the soft burring sound of Elle's phone receiving one text message, after another text, after another, after another...

 

Author's Note: A huge thank you to all those who take the time to comment and vote, and thanks too to the moderators for their assistance in quickly reviewing and approving my submissions. All constructive comments are welcome. I hope that you enjoy.

Published 
Written by secretcovertop
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments