Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Mystery Fuck

"A couple play a sex game with her dad's friend."

8
5 Comments 5
10.3k Views 10.3k
2.2k words 2.2k words
My wife Jane has the strongest sex drive of any woman I have ever known. It is a good thing that I love to watch her being fucked by a variety of men, because even if I objected there would be no way to stop her. So instead of having her sneak around, I make it exciting for both of us by participating in her fun and games, and even finding men for her to fuck. Not that she has any trouble finding them on her own.

She is a gorgeous girl in her late twenties, with long dark hair and a fabulous body. Every Saturday night Jane and I play a little game called 'Mystery Fuck'. How it works is that I invite a friend or lover of my wife’s over to fuck her, without telling her who it is to be. Jane puts on a sexy outfit and a blindfold, and then waits in our bedroom for the games to begin. When the mystery guest arrives, I bring him up to fuck my blindfolded wife, and she tries to guess who it is, who’s got his dick inside her. If she guesses right, she gets to fuck him all night long.

We have been playing this little game for about six months now and still have not grown tired of it. Last Saturday I selected a co-worker of Jane’s to be the lucky fellow, and had arranged for him to be at our house around seven o’clock. But around two in the afternoon there was a knock at our front door, and to my surprise, when I opened it there stood Jane’s dad, Pete, along with his best friend Malcolm.

They had travelled down from Teesside to play in a seniors’ golf tournament at a country club about fifty miles south of us, and had decided to stop by. Jane, of course, was very happy to see her dad and his friend. She had known Malcolm all her life, but had not seen him in a few years, so they had a lot of catching up to do.

Pete and Malcolm had reservations to stay at the country club, but when Pete called in to check, it turned out there had been some mix up, and their room would not be available until the next day. Pete then asked if it would be okay if they stayed with us for the night, and of course we had no choice but to say yes.

At any other time we would have been delighted to have them, but that night was 'Mystery Fuck' night, and now it looked like we would have to call it off. Neither of us were very happy about that, and I was sure that Clive, Jane’s co-worker, wouldn’t be either.

As soon as I got a chance, I went into another room and called Clive, telling him we had to cancel. As I’d expected, he was terribly disappointed, but I promised him we would do it another time. Around seven o’clock Pete and Malcolm settled in to watch a football game on TV while Jane and I got dinner ready. I could see that Jane was very disappointed.

“Well, I guess there’ll be no mystery fuck tonight,” she said sadly. “God, I was really looking forward to a sound fucking this evening!” she continued.

I told her I had already called our mystery visitor to tell him we had to reschedule.

“Damn!” she said, “I love my dad, and Malcolm too, but Christ, I need it so bad!” she continued.

After dinner, as we put the dishes away, she was still visibly upset. Pete and Malcolm had gone back to the TV, and I had a sudden thought.

“Listen,” I told her. “I bet we can still do it. Your dad and his friend are wrapped up in their game, and it will be even sexier for you to be fucking some guy while they’re down here watching TV. You go up and get ready, and I’ll get somebody over here,” I continued.

This made Jane very happy, and off she went. But Clive was not home when I called. I tried calling some other guys, but everyone was out or busy. I started to panic. Jane was now really hot and ready to be fucked, and I hated to disappoint her. Then it came to me. Malcolm, her dad’s friend, he was about seventy years old, but in great shape. I remembered that when he and Pete had visited once a couple of years ago, Jane had said she thought he had the hots for her and she didn’t seem to mind. I was pretty sure it would be a great surprise and a real turn-on for Jane to fuck her dad’s best friend. With this thought in mind, I went into the living room and asked Malcolm if he could help me with something upstairs.

Pete volunteered to help too, but I told him it was okay and he should just keep watching the game. I could see that Malcolm was reluctant to tear himself away from the TV, but he eventually did. I knew there was no other way to do this but to be direct, so as we were walking upstairs I explained the situation I had found myself in.

“Look, I have a problem. I’ve got a very hot sexy wife who likes having someone new fuck her on Saturday nights, and I need your help,” I said.

I then explained the whole situation, telling him that I wanted him to be our mystery fuck for tonight. Malcolm seemed stunned at first, and didn’t say anything, but the tent in his pants told the story. As we got to the bedroom, there was Jane, lying on our bed with her blindfold on, wearing a sexy purple silk robe with a sheer black bra and black panties underneath.

“Okay, baby,” I told her. “Your mystery lover is here.”

Malcolm went over to the bed, and it was obvious that he didn’t need any further persuading. He started her out with a kiss on the lips, and then worked his way down to her neck. It took only a minute or so for me to see that he was a real pro with the ladies. He seemed to know just what to do.

After kissing her neck for a while, with occasional trips back to her lips, he very slowly moved to her chest and began by rubbing his hands over the top of her bra, just barely caressing her tits.

SofiiaDream
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SofiiaDream

He was taking his time, and my wife was loving it and frankly, so was I. Gently but with a firm hand he popped her left tit from her bra, and then her right. He cupped his hands around them, then brought his mouth to them, licking and sucking gently at the nipples which stood up hard and stiff. He alternated between left and right, always taking time to go back to her mouth and neck before returning to her tits.

After about ten minutes of licking and sucking on her breasts, Malcolm moved his mouth down to her belly, licking the smooth flesh and stroking it with his hands and with his face, which brought a moan from Jane. He reamed her belly button with his tongue, moving it in and out as if fucking her navel with it.

By the time he moved further down, Jane was breathing hard and arching her hips impatiently. She was really hot now, and I could see that the crotch of her panties was wet with her pussy juice. Malcolm’s hand now slid between her legs and he began to finger her cunt, caressing it through her sheer panties. Then he slid two fingers under the panties and rubbed her pussy with them, bringing a gasp of pleasure from my horny wife.

A moment later, he quickly slid the panties off her, exposing her wet and eager cunt. He walked his fingers teasingly around her bush, getting closer and closer to her slit. I could hardly believe the scene, my lovely sexy wife spread out on her back on our bed with her father’s seventy-year-old best friend all over her, while her father sat downstairs watching TV.

I watched as Malcolm used his fingers to spread my wife’s pussy lips, exposing the inside of her pink love hole so that he could begin licking and sucking on that pussy, which he did until Jane was close to climax. Then he pulled his mouth away and very slowly inserted a finger into her, working in and out until it was covered with her pussy juices, then moving it up to her lips for her to taste. Jane went wild after tasting herself and began to beg her mystery lover to fuck her.

“Please, whoever you are,” she moaned, “please put your dick in my hot pussy now!”

Malcolm now quickly stripped out of his clothes, and I saw his tool for the first time. It was hard as a rock and about eight inches long, and after watching him with my wife for the last half hour or so, I was sure he would know how to use it. As Malcolm got into position on top of her, Jane cried out impatiently,

“Fuck me now! Do it, fuck me now!” she pleaded.

Malcolm, however, was fully in control and not about to hurry the process. Parting her pussy lips with his left hand, he slowly inserted just the tip of is tool inside her.

"God, that feels so fucking good!” Jane moaned, arching up to him. “Please give me more. Give it to me; fuck me with all of that big dick!”

Malcolm was still very deliberate and slow. All Jane wanted now was a big dick inside her, and all Malcolm wanted was to enjoy fucking her and to do a good job. Slowly he pushed further into her and then paused again, while Jane tried to buck him still deeper. At one point he pulled his tool nearly all the way out, paused for a second and then drove all the way into her with one strong push. Jane loved it and began moaning so loud that I could only hope Pete wouldn’t hear it downstairs.

Malcolm was really fucking her now. Little by little, he picked up his pace, until he was pounding in and out of my wife like a jackhammer. He would pound away for a few minutes, then stop and give her a deep kiss and then go at it again. I couldn’t believe how this old guy could still be so damn good at his age. As I watched his dick sliding in and out of my sexy wife, I finally could not help but join in the action. I started kissing Jane and sucking her tits as Malcolm went on fucking her.

In a few minutes, she exploded with a massive orgasm, and as she came Malcolm finally lost control, giving a hoarse shout as he now called for Jane to try to guess who her mystery fuck was and if she guessed right, she would get to spend the rest of the night with him. Though she usually did guess right, I didn’t think she could do it this time; but she surprised the hell out of me by identifying Malcolm on the first try!

When she took off the blindfold, she kissed him and said she had always wondered what it would be like to fuck him and it had been pretty damn good! Then she and Malcolm went to take a shower together and I went down to keep Jane’s dad company.

He said he’d been about to come up and see what we were doing. I made up a story about having asked Malcolm to fix our upstairs VCR and said we had then gotten absorbed in a movie. I’m not sure Pete bought it however. He told me that he was going to turn in for the night, and then added with a grin.

“I guess you three will be watching another movie together?” he said.

I had the feeling that Pete knew just what we were actually going to be doing the rest of the night. When I went back upstairs, Jane was hot and ready to go again. Malcolm was ready too, but after fucking her once more, his age began to tell on him and he fell asleep completely tuckered out. That meant it was up to me to try to keep Jane satisfied for the rest of the night.

It was a difficult job, but somebody had to do it.

Published 
Written by marietv
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments