Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The New Girl

"The moisture between Jennie's legs now began to flow quicker."

8
3 Comments 3
12.8k Views 12.8k
2.9k words 2.9k words
Jennie moved into the exquisite neighborhood with her family a week ago and hated it. There was nothing for an eighteen year old senior to do. She had not made any friends yet at school, so she just sat at home after school either reading or basking in the sun in her bikini beside the pool. She always looked forward to that actually. It was the one thing that still made her feel like a teenager in a new place.

Plus, she loved to lay there on the towel, her eyes covered with sunglasses, and watch the guy next door stand on his balcony and toss himself off. It made her feel good she was helping him relieve sexual tension. It was even better knowing he did not know she was watching.

Actually, it made Jennie hot watching him grab his hard cock and roll his hand over the thick round ridges that composed his erection. When he stood to the side, his true long length was so prevalently hard and arched at an angle, he could have hung a wet towel from it and it would still remain in that upright position. Even from the distance she watched him, it looked all of a good ten inches.

Jennie lay there, often creaming the lining of her bikini bottom. Her clit would get so hard and poke against the fabric that covered it. She was sure it showed through the lining like her hard nipples did through her bikini top. It was all Jennie could do not to touch herself as she laid there. Oh, she wanted to do so, but she did not want to let him know she saw him and that it was affecting her that way. She knew if he paid close enough attention, he could see the damp spot form anyway.

This was the only highlight she had in the week of living there. And this actually made the fourth time she would see him cum and it was always a surprise. She loved to see how far he was going to shoot and just how much he would let go. Jennie found the volume he served up amazing, even having ejected three loads this week, and wondered what it actually would feel like inside her.

James continued to stare at the new girl next door until he felt his twenty year old balls move up inside his body as the point of no return entered. He turned and let his ejaculation fly over the edge of the balcony as he always did. The first jetting stream shot way over the ledge in an arch. The other eight or nine volleys spurted almost like the first until the last just dribbled out and landed at his feet.

James could not believe that he had that much cum still inside him. That was the fourth time already within the week, and he still shot it like he had been saving it for weeks. He was sure watching her was his inspiration. James knew he had to somehow meet that new girl.

Upon seeing him unleash another huge load, Jennie suddenly found herself breathing heavier and her body beginning to tense. She felt the onset of tingles in her clit and the warmth of her inner liquid begin to exit her hot, almost gaping sexual entrance. Jennie felt the spasm fill her whole body and she could not stop it even if she wanted. She could not believe what was about to happen. This was something she had never before experienced. Jennie was getting ready to orgasm without any manual stimulation. Her thoughts of watching him were making it occur naturally.

It was too late for her to get up and run into the house to finish the way she normally did. All Jennie could do was just lay there and let it happen and hope she covered it up enough so he did not see.

Jennie felt her labia fill with blood and engorge. She felt her clit pulsing vigorously against the lining of her bikini bottoms. Then the moment happened she could not hold off any longer. She took a deep breath and as she exhaled, her orgasm sprung forth. Jennie bit her bottom lip so she would not yell out her climax. But that did not matter. She could not hide the flood bursting forth from between her legs.

James watched as he saw the clear liquid bust through the seams of her bikini bottoms that hugged her skin. It was a slow gush of natural moisture so he knew she was cumming and not wetting herself because she could not hold it. Plus, the biting of her bottom lip was a dead giveaway.

It was the first time he had ever seen a woman orgasm from pure thoughts. And he knew that's what it had to be. He never saw her touch her private areas. Not her breasts or her pussy. She did it with her brain. And James thought that was hot as hell. He just had to meet this girl and make her cum the conventional way.

Jennie, finally able to move, got up and when she did, her naturally drenched bikini bottom sloshed with her movements. The leftover stimulation began to run down the contours of her tanned legs. It would look very funny if she had walked into the house with her bottom half wet in certain places and the rest of herself dry; especially with her dad now home. Jennie knew she had to take a dip in the pool to disguise the natural mess she made.

James walked inside his house still totally naked. His cock was still semi-hard and actually felt like it wanted to lengthen again. However, it held off and finally returned to normal.

But James knew what he wanted to do and he was going to do it. Right after he took a shower.

Jennie walked into her house with the towel draped over her shoulder. She had dried off enough to do so. Her dad was sitting at the bar sipping some kind of alcoholic concoction and just smiled at her as she walked by on her way upstairs to her room. Jennie returned the smile as she passed.

As soon as she was in her room, she popped the strings from her bikini top and bottom and let them both hit the floor. She looked at herself in the full length mirror. Her pussy was still puffy and her clit was still visible. Her labia were slightly damp as well.

Jennie slipped on a tee shirt and some joggies over her bare skin. She loved to be able to do that. Her clothes felt so much better against her nakedness. Now she was ready for the night inside on the couch.

Jennie had just sat down on the couch when her daddy came in and announced he was going to meet her mother for dinner. He asked if she wanted to go, but she was already settled she told him. So he left and there was no telling when her parents would get back.

Fifteen minutes passed and Jennie was absorbed in watching "The Big Bang Theory" and Sheldon had just begun knocking on Penny's door. Then there was a knock on Jennie's front door. It was too much of a coincidence. Jennie waited to see if there was going to be three knocks followed by her name. That would have been too funny.

Jennie opened the door and her heart sank into her stomach and the words, "OH MY GOD!" poured out before she could stop them. She could not believe that the guy next door was standing on her doorstep.

"Um, not quite. I'm James, actually. Your neighbor," he spoke in a real deep tone that matched his tall dark frame.

Immediately, Jennie felt her sexual fluid start to flow. She felt it coat both sides of her shaved smooth slit and was now sorry she had not slipped on some underwear. She tried to speak, but the heat inside her loins was barring her from doing so.

James saw that he had surprised her and decided to intervene; try to help her out a little. He smiled and said, "May I ask your name?"

Jennie smiled and turned red and answered, "Oh, I'm so sorry. I'm Jennie."

"Okay, what do you say we start over? Hi, I'm James, your neighbor," he said with a laugh.

"Hi James. I'm Jennie. I'm new here," Jennie said and felt her color return to normal, but it did not help alleviate the wetness between her legs.

"Oh, I know. I've been watching you," James confessed and then turned red himself.

The moisture between Jennie's legs now began to flow quicker.

IsabelaGonzalez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IsabelaGonzalez

She was now scared to actually move because she knew if she did, the clear flow of her stimulated state would trickle down one of her legs. Plus, it would soak the crotch of her joggies. It was sure to do that as well anyway. However, she could not stand in one place forever, so she moved to the side and said, “Come on in, James. It’s nice to meet you.”

“It’s nice to meet you also, Jennie. Do you like being here so far?”

“Oh, I am still adjusting. It is nice though. I’ll get used to it eventually,” Jennie said as she sat down on the couch and felt her hot core slip out of her personal divide even more. She could feel the wet spot on her joggies now. She knew it was inevitable.

“It’s nice here. Much nicer now that you have moved in!” James exclaimed and smiled.

The heat suddenly began to rise inside Jennie’s body now and the liquid between her legs began to pour even more. Jennie knew what she was about to do may be very straightforward, but her hormones were raging and she could not help the way she felt.

“Oh, God, James, I can’t take it anymore. You need to see what you’ve been doing to me!” Jennie announced and spread her legs.

James looked between them and sure enough, the crotch of her joggies was soaked with a puddle of luscious stimulation. Immediately upon seeing that, his long cock began to erect itself inside his pants.

“Wow, Jennie, that is one wet patch you have there.”

“And it has happened every single time I’ve watched you stroke that long hard cock of yours to make it cum over your balcony as I lay there in my bikini beside my pool.”

“Well, that’s all because of you also, Jennie. I’ve so wanted to fuck you since I first saw you. The minute I saw you, my cock rose. Forgive me for saying this, I just had to stroke to you.”

“Mmm, I like that you have been stroking to me James. But now,” Jennie said with a smile as she slipped her hands around the elastic waist of her joggies and maneuvered her body on the couch as she pulled them down and exposed her wet smooth pussy to him. Jennie then pulled the joggies from her feet and tossed them on top of the coffee table. “You can fuck me,” Jennie continued in a sultry sexy tone.

James’s cock fully extended itself inside his pants as Jennie then removed her tee shirt and sat naked with her legs spread wide so he could see how wet her pink division had become. It took no time for him to become naked.

Jennie watched as he removed his clothes and saw his long hardness throb in anticipation of being inside her. The veins all around it popped out in a fashion she knew she would feel them when he slid it inside her wet pink hole.

Jennie watched as James crawled up between her legs and then began to suck on one of her extended nipples. A loud moan exited her mouth as he sucked hard upon her breast’s appendage. Jennie also felt the warm flow of her hot core exit her pussy and coat her sexual lips. Then the moan turned into a gasp of no warning as her vaginal opening spread evenly to accept James’s slick smooth cut erected head.

Jennie felt her inner sphincter wrap around James’s hard erect mushroom head until it popped around the glans that gave it its shape. James did not move it after that, which gave her time to get used to the initial piercing pressure that took her by surprise. Now Jennie was beginning to breathe a little deeper and quicker as the moment became clear James would soon plunge deeper into her pink cavity.

James felt the entrance of Jennie’s hot opening envelope his erect tip. The slickness of her tight orifice made it feel really good to him. He knew it was the warmth of a pussy that he had missed.

A groan escaped James’s lips as he finally pushed slowly all the way inside Jennie’s body. Her tight walls gave with some resistance as his long hardness penetrated areas that he could tell had not been penetrated for a while. It still felt good to him though to have finally sunk his penis into a warm wet pussy since it had been a while since he had done so.

Jennie gasped hard as James shoved his erection all the way into her, filling the void that had not seen an erection in some time. Her inner walls stretched slowly as she felt his penis’s head clear the way forward deep inside her hot wet personal ravine.

Beads of sweat began to pop out all over Jennie’s body making it shine as she widened her legs to accept James’s thrusts and he touched her hard clit with his body. Her pussy began to pour more lubrication all over his hard member as he moved in and out of her body as a result of her stimulated clit being touched. The slide of his ridges as she consumed him with her pink lady part sent tingles rushing throughout her now glistening body. The moment to Jennie was absolutely perfect.

James hit a rhythm that satisfied both him and Jennie. They were both moving their bodies in perfect harmony to each other. Their matching thrusts meeting each other, slapping their bodies in a sounding resonance, made Jennie yell out emotions in erotic syllables that only one could understand in a sexual state. No words were needed to make sense of what was happening.

Jennie suddenly felt a whoosh flow over her body and also a change in James’s cock inside her. The whoosh felt like a hot flush invading her body and James’s cock suddenly began to get harder. It also felt like it got longer inside her plush pinkness. Jennie knew the feeling and what was happening. She was feeling the onset of her orgasm and James’s was just as near. She knew they were both going to spew cum in unison.

James began to grunt louder as he began to slow his thrusts to prolong the inevitable. Jennie felt her clit begin to quiver as he slowly slid in and out her now drenched pussy. She knew that when she came, her orgasmic fluid would burst the seams of her pinkness as he filled her. It was a good thing the couch was shiny leather. Jennie would hate to leave a stain.

“Jennie,” James said in heavy breaths as he pushed in and pulled out of her body almost at a snail’s pace now, “I’m close. Oh so close. I’m getting ready to cum!”

He did not have to warn her, Jennie could tell he was about to unleash his load and she was so ready to feel it fill her.

"Me too. I can feel myself about to burst!"

"Oh Jennie, I can't... I can't... Oh shit, I'm gonna cum!"

"Oh God, cum inside me, James! Please! I want to feel that hot load fill me" Jennie exclaimed as she felt the pressure of her orgasm fill to capacity as well.

Then James stopped and Jennie felt his cock throb inside her once and then the hot jetting spurts of his huge load shot deeply inside her. Jennie felt every stream coat her cervix as it began to pulse vigorously as she let her orgasm go.

Jennie flooded James's hard cock as she came with him. Her flowing spasm seeped through the seal her sexual lips made upon him. The spot on the couch underneath her was now drenched with slick bodily juices. Her clit was pulsing wildly a rhythm of euphoric pleasure.

Then it was over in a gush that caused her to exhale and fall limp against the couch.

James removed himself from Jennie and sat on the couch with her, holding her smooth tanned legs in his lap. He simply looked at her now sexually satisfied body. Jennie glowed a radiant hue that gave her the utmost character.

She had her eyes closed and was completely still and calm. There was a smile on her face. James could tell Jennie was happy. Very happy.

And James was happy himself. No, happy was the wrong word. He was elated; for he got to fuck the new girl.

Not too many guys could say they got to do that.

But James could.

Published 
Written by SensualDesires83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments