Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The New Secretary

"Ethan hires a secretary who has a secret nymph side."

23
7 Comments 7
27.1k Views 27.1k
7.9k words 7.9k words
The day hasn’t even begun and already I feel exhausted, drained of any energy I had to muster before I came into work. I’ve already made ten phone calls and replied to at least fifteen emails and it’s not even nine o’clock. I wish I could get out of here; start over somewhere new. Then, a year later, return. Because this city will always be my home, no matter what, and despite everything bad that has happened in the last few months.

I should be happy that it’s Friday, at least. Yet I find myself staring at the computer screen, waiting for that email that will never come. A statement of apology, a long awaited attempt at closure. Instead, I get an email in my spam folder about a sexy cam girl awaiting my response. I almost don’t hear the knock on the door.

“Come in,” I say as I minimize the screen. “Door’s unlocked.”

I really have no idea who it could be. So I’m legitimately surprised when I see a young, beautiful, bright-eyed woman blinking back at me from the threshold.

“Hello, sir,” she says rather timidly, “I’m here for the job interview.”

I swear I have the biggest brain fart in my life as I stare at her, my gaze sweeping down her full-figured body. She is too cute. She barely looks like she’s eighteen. She’s wearing a slim fitting blazer and a pinstripe skirt that accentuates her shapely body. Her stark, red lipstick is a perfect contrast to her pale olive skin. Her wavy hair frames her pretty face so perfectly. I find myself immediately intrigued.

And then I remember that she must be Aubrey, the third person applying for the much-coveted secretarial position. I say coveted in pure sarcasm. We’ve had only five people apply so far, and the other candidates were obviously less than enthusiastic to fill the job.

“Come in,” I quickly say as I stand up. “Please, close the door so we can have some privacy. Take a seat and get comfortable.”

“Okay,” she says and crosses the room to the chair in front of my desk.

So far she seems quiet and put together, qualities that are hard to find in this day and age. Luckily, the assistant manager handed me Aubrey’s resume an hour ago, so it’s still sitting on my desk. Having read through it, I was intrigued by the variety of jobs that she’s held. Some were clerical, others were retail. A well-rounded worker.

“Are you an introvert, Aubrey?” I suddenly ask.

Even the question catches me off guard. Where did that come from? But she doesn’t seem to mind; she actually smiles and tilts her head slightly before she says, “Most definitely. That’s why I prefer office jobs. Less direct contact with the public. If I can avoid it, I do. I’m not the best in social situations.”

She seems to reconsider her words after a few fleeting moments pass in relative silence. To my surprise, her fair cheeks flush and she looks down at the floor in disappointment and shame.

“I’m sorry,’ she says. “That was such a stupid response. That’s probably the last thing you want to hear as an employer, right? I don’t know what came over me.”

I try not to smile too much. “That was a perfect response. You see, I am an introvert as well. Lately it’s been coming out more and I’m finding it harder to fit in such a shallow, idiotic world that cares about such trivial things. So, I apologize if I made you uncomfortable.”

She looks up at me with complete surprise on her pretty face. “Really? Wow.”

“I don’t seem like it, right? We’ll get to that another time. When can you start? I liked your resume. I like people with a diverse background. And I like you so far. You seem dependable and smart. These are all initial observations and I could be wrong, but I doubt it. So what do you say?”

Her eyes widen and her bottom lip trembles slightly. “You… you want to hire me?”

“Yes.” I smile. “Can you start Monday?”

****

It’s evident that Aubrey Morales is extremely obedient and attentive to my needs. Which makes me a little uncomfortable. I’m not used to someone so eager to please me. And it doesn’t help that she seems very respectful of me. Always addressing me as sir, telling me that she’s completed a task, and asking me if there’s anything else that I need. I’m not used to such a strong, level-headed woman who is so willing to please me.

Is she that sort of submissive, though? The kind that will get on her knees the second I tell her to do so? Not that it matters. Now that she’s working for me, I cannot push the query any further. But, it’s hard to ignore her sexy, full-figured body. Even though she’s not as skinny as some other girls working here, she is definitely not overweight. But I like that. She is my type of woman with supple curves that I can grab on, flesh that I can gently bite as I drive my seed deep inside of her...

I get my mind out of the gutter before I get even more hard. But, like I said, it’s hard not to stare. Her first day at the job and she looks sexy and cute at the same time. She looks professional in her black pinstripe skirt and light blue blouse that shows a hint of cleavage, but nothing too obvious. But then she is wearing this black bow in her hair that looks so adorable on her and makes her look like a little cute girl, ready to be held by me.

She is mysterious and intriguing - and I want her.

By the end of the day, she has proven herself to be an excellent secretary. So I feel really bad when she is packing her stuff and I find myself with a raging hard on, watching her from behind my desk. I don’t do or say anything perverse, though. She waits for me to get my belongings before we walk out of my office and I lock the door. When we get outside, I’m surprised to see her start walking away to the road after we say goodbye with a smile. I quickly walk to her and gently grab her wrist, stopping her from walking any further.

“Aubrey, where are you going?” I ask her as a cold breeze picks up and winds its way through us.

“Home, sir.”

She kills me when she calls me sir. She is so damn respectful and polite. It makes me just want to kiss her more.

“You walk home?”

“Yes.” She tilts her head at me. “I love walking. It helps to clear my mind.”

“Let me take you home.”

I expect her to defy me and say no. Instead, she turns toward me with a smirk. “Okay.”

Even I’m surprised by her easy, willing admission. She is silent as she follows me to my black BMW, which is the only car left in the parking lot. She slides into the passenger seat and I try to avoid staring at her as I clumsily put on my seatbelt. I haven’t felt this nervous with someone in such a long time. This is crazy.

“I love your outfit today,” she says as I start the car. “I love a suit with suspenders and a tie. It looks so clean and perfect.”

Now I can’t help but look at her. “Thank you, Aubrey. You are too kind.”

“Your wife is so lucky.”

Her words hang in the air like a heavy cloud between us, dense and filled with intensity. Still, I respond, “No longer married. I’m separated.”

“Oh.” Her words are quick, resentful. “I’m sorry, sir. I had no idea. Please forgive me.”

“That's okay. Don’t feel bad. You had no idea. So, where do you live?”

She tells me, which is pretty far away on foot. In the car it takes only about ten minutes, which amounts to about half an hour of walking. We are relatively silent until we start approaching her apartment and I realize that I'm parking in a dead end. Perplexed, I turn to her and feel my spine stiffen when I see her staring at me with an undeniable hunger swimming in her bright blue eyes.

“Can I ask you something, sir?” she says in a low tone.

Immediately, I am turned on. Something has changed; the lust is so palpable between us, it’s like an electric current that has no way of turning off. Not that I want to shut it down. I am enjoying every second of it, especially the way she is staring me down, like she wants to give herself completely to me.

“Yes, you may,” I finally say with a taut voice.

“Do you like being in control?”

“I would say I do. I am the boss for a reason.” I wink at her and she giggles. My first successful flirtation with her and she hasn’t shuddered away in disgust or shied away.

“Well,” she says, blushing, “I just wanted to say... you are incredibly handsome, sexy and intelligent. In every way you are my wet dream come true. And I can’t deny the fact that I want you, and if you want to have your way with me, you can.”

I swear my jaw almost drops. But then she reaches out, putting a hand on my leg, and I know that she is being completely serious. Coupled with the fact that she is unbuttoning her blouse, there is no denying that she is being honest.

“No, I don’t want a raise,” she whispers as my gaze descends to her impressive cleavage. “I don’t want to be promoted. I just want your seed gushing down my throat. Do you know how long it has been since someone has even touched me, desired me at all?”

“Does my secretary want to be my little secret slut?”

I expect her to wince and take her hand away from me at the mention of that derogatory word. But she moans and gently squeezes my erection through my slacks, making me shudder. “Yes, sir. Have you ever been with a girl that loves to worship cock?”

I swear I get harder. “No, I can’t say I have. I've always wanted a girl like you, though.”

“Do you want to change that?”

I groan as I watch her slip off her blouse. She is wearing a black push up bra that does a lovely job of enhancing her already sexy, full breasts. She rubs my shaft through my black pants and continues to look at me while she unzips me and starts to take out my hardness. I shiver, moaning, when I feel her soft hand on the sensitive head of my cock before she brings it down and back up, stroking my shaft gently and slowly.

“Can I stroke you until you come? You can come in my mouth. I want to swallow every drop.”

“God,” I mutter. “That would be so fucking hot. You are a little minx, aren’t you?”

“Yes, I am. But only with the right person.”

“And what makes me so special?”

I groan again as she brings her closed fist down my hardness. Some pre-cum appears and she uses it to lubricate my rigid shaft.

She stares at her hand slowly going up and down my cock. “Do you want me to go faster?”

“Yes,” I hastily say. “Please do.”

She strokes quicker and tightens her grip. Usually, when I have a woman stroking me, she is half asleep, bored. But not Aubrey. She seems as excited as me. Her gaze keeps flickering between my face and my straining cock.

“My boss is so hot,” she whispers, gazing into my eyes. “I’m sorry, I couldn’t keep my hands off you. This is wrong but it feels so good. I love watching you thrust your hips against my hand and hearing you moan.”

Her erotic words get me even more excited. She must sense my growing arousal because she strokes me harder, faster, until I’m shaking all over. It feels so good that I can’t help but groan in absolute ecstasy.

“You’re going to come for me soon, baby?” she whispers. “Can you come in my mouth? I want to taste you so bad. I want to swallow your seed.”

Fuck, she’s too good with her hand and too fucking sexy. Usually, I would last longer but it’s been too long since I last came. I can’t even remember the last time my ex-wife touched me, made me come.

“Yes,” I reply in a barely contained whisper. “I will. I’m close. Just keep stroking me baby. You’re so good.”

My spine stiffens and my thighs begin to shake as I feel my orgasm building. I stare at her hand working my thick cock, the way her small fingers are gripping the velvety, mushroom head; my mind and body entranced by the sound of her jerking me off.

To my surprise, she quickly leans over and replaces her hand with her mouth. I gasp when her hot, wet mouth locks tight around the head of my cock. I feel her warm, luscious tongue flicker against the sensitive shaft and that’s when I lose it. I curse and shut my eyes as pleasure floods my body; I feel my cock twitch as my warm seed spills into her ready, inviting mouth.

I’ve never been with a woman that enjoyed swallowing, so the fact that she willingly drinks every drop is so fucking hot and actually makes the orgasm that much better. I’m impressed that she swallows all of it, and she’s actually smiling as she raises her head, removing her sexy mouth and hand from my cock.

“You taste so delicious,” she says. “Better than I thought you would. I already want more but I know that you need to rest.”

I lean in to kiss her, but to my surprise, she pulls away. Maybe she didn’t see me lean into her? I’ve never met a woman that didn’t like to be kissed. So I’m definitely surprised, to say the least.

“Thank you,” I say as I try my best to look decent again. “That was so fucking hot.”

“You’re welcome.” She smiles. “If you’re ready, you can drop me off at home.”

“What about you, though?” I ask in surprise.

“What about me? I’m more than satisfied with your delicious cum in me. Don’t worry about me.”

I find myself frowning. I can’t exactly force myself on her. And I wouldn’t want to do something that she wasn’t comfortable with. So I decide the best thing to do is to drop it. At least for now. Because if this happens again, I am definitely going to make her come.

****

Next morning, Aubrey is completely professional and doesn’t mention the previous day's rendezvous at all. She is too busy scanning documents, replying to emails, and answering phone calls. Basically, she’s doing her job and being a great secretary. But I find myself getting so hard whenever she talks to me or I glance her way. I find myself wanting five o’clock to come faster.

The day seems to lag but, eventually, five o’clock arrives and I see her shut down the computer and put on her jacket. She’s wearing a black, simple yet elegant dress with a pair of heels that are taunting me to no end. I keep imagining her heels on my shoulders as I fuck her deep and hard, our gazes locked in an intense, sultry stare…

“Can you take me home again, sir?” she asks when we're out of the office.

“Of course,” I quickly reply.

I swear I see her smile as she follows me to my car. She waits until we are a few blocks away from work to place her hand on my thigh.

“Can I suck you off in the back, sir?” she asks as her hand inches upward, closer and closer to my crotch. “I want to gag on your cock.”

As tempting as that sounds, I still want to make her come, so I say, “As long as I make you come, I’ll agree to that. What’s your favorite way to come, Aubrey? With a man’s hand? Or his tongue?”

She blushes as she looks over at me. “I like it when a guy fucks me with his finger. I come so hard.”

“Then let’s park somewhere. I love doing this in the car. It feels kind of... ”

“Risky? That’s why I love it. I know of another dead end that’s a lot more discreet. Do you want to go there?”

“Sure.”

She directs me to the secluded spot. She wasn’t kidding when she said it’s more discreet. While it doesn’t look shady, a place that would attract unwanted attention and trouble, it has ample privacy. She brings her hand over to my red and black striped tie and gently pulls on it as she glances toward the backseat.

“You ready for my mouth, boss?”

I love when she calls me boss and sir. I can tell that she loves to follow authority, to please and be subservient. Yet I sense that her personality is strong willed and independent. This contrast is extremely attractive, and makes her that much more mysterious.

“Yes. Let’s get in the back, now.”

She is silent as she joins me back there, her eyes avidly staring at the growing erection underneath my black slacks. I’ve never met someone as horny as her. It’s definitely fucking hot to see pure lust on her pretty face.

“How does my boss like his cock sucked?” she asks, leaning into me and fondling me through my pants. “Nice and hard? Soft and slow?”

“Start off slow and then just ravage me with your mouth,” I whisper.

She chuckles. “Do you like it messy and with my drool all over your cock?”

“Mm. Yes.”

She is so dirty and I love it. She is about to settle herself between my legs as I get comfortable on the seat but then I stop her with my hand. “Remember what I said, though, baby. I want to make you feel good, too.”

“Hm.” She hums as she ponders the amount of limited space we have. “This is not the best spot for what we have in mind then. What do you say, boss?”

I smirk. “I have a better idea.”

****

I was expecting Aubrey to disregard my sudden idea of going to my apartment, but she was quick to agree. I love how turned on she is and how she immediately goes over to my brown leather couch to stretch out her sexy body with the most sultry gaze ever. She pulls up her dress to reveal her pussy and my cock twitches at the realization that she was walking around all day without wearing panties. Seeing her neatly trimmed, succulent pussy is enough to make me want to bury my mouth into her mound and lap away at her sweet juices.

“Please fuck my throat, sir,” she whispers urgently as she hangs her head over the edge. “Be as rough as you want with me. I will enjoy every second of it.”

I feel as if I’m about to burst through my pants. So, after I unbuckle my belt and pull down my slacks, I walk to her and gently slide my engorged cock across her face. She closes her eyes and shudders, gliding her hand down her delicious body. Her lips caress my shaft and I groan at the feel of her velvety, pink lips touching my sensitive cock. I watch her hand reach her pussy and she spreads her legs further, giving me a nice view of her delectable cunt.

“I want to lick that pussy so bad,” I whisper as she flickers her tongue against the base of my cock, getting closer and closer to my sensitive balls. “Would you let me taste you, sweet girl?”

She nods and wraps her right hand around the base of my throbbing member and guides it into her inviting mouth. I hiss as the head of my cock slips over her warm, luscious tongue, her saliva smothering me and her moan of pure ecstasy making my balls ache. I bend, leaning over her, gasping as she swallows more of my rigid length.

I cautiously thrust into her mouth, slipping further into her throat. I pause, making sure that I’m not hurting her, until she wraps her hands around my hips and pulls me further into her throat. A curse escapes my lips as my thick, hard cock nestles perfectly in her throat. It feels so fucking good to have her deepthroat me, especially since I’ve never had a girl take me all of the way. I struggle to keep my composure but I pull out of her and she gently suckles my balls. I finally reach her sumptuous cunt and breathe in her intoxicating, sweet aroma.

“You smell so delicious,” I say and plant a soft, gentle kiss on her slick pussy lips. “I'm going to make you come so hard with my mouth.”

She moans as she wraps her right hand around my slick shaft. “Keep fucking my throat, baby. If I need a second, I’ll squeeze your leg, okay? You won’t be hurting me. It feels good.”

I love that she's so dirty and enthusiastic. She is just too fucking sexy and erotic for me. I feel like I’m going to lose it any second because she is too good. With my cock back in her mouth, I gently flicker my tongue into her soaked pussy. Her taste is so delicious and it actually makes my cock throb.

Gently licking her sweet core, I feel her body tense and shudder underneath me and I quicken the pace of my tonguing in response to my hardness slipping further down her throat. I growl as I slowly grind against her, loving the slurping and gagging noises coming from her. I bury my tongue into her slick cunt and use my lips to suck her sensitive core to drive her as wild as I am.

“Feels so fucking good,” I whisper, looking down at my cock going in and out of her mouth.

Mollyy_Cloud
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mollyy_Cloud

“You’re going to make me come so hard, baby.”

I thrust into her faster, loving the feeling of my balls rubbing against her face. It feels so amazing that I don’t want it to end. I want to focus on her, so I pull out of her mouth and continue to lap at her sweet, slick wetness. At first she starts to protest, but when I start flickering my tongue against her swollen clit, she gasps and actually grabs the back of my head with both hands, silently signaling me to continue ravaging her with my tongue.

“Oh God, baby, your tongue feels so good on me,” she says in a shaky whisper. “I’m going to come any second. Please don’t stop.”

Just hearing her say those words makes me shudder but I don’t stop pleasuring her. Her thighs tremble and her breathing turns shallow and I can feel her entire body coiling and tensing underneath me; all those little physical signals that prove to me that she is having a genuine orgasm. I’ve had way too many women try to fake an orgasm, but I could tell they were acting.

Aubrey has absolutely no control of the way her body is writhing under me or the guttural moans of pleasure escaping her. She tries to cover her mouth when she starts coming, but I can hear her muffled scream of raw pleasure as she succumbs to orgasm. I continue to lap at her sweet cunt, voraciously licking her delicious release. I love feeling the wetness of her cum on my lips and the residual taste of her succulent pussy on my tongue.

“Sir, please fuck my throat like the whore that I am,” she says in a shaky voice as she slips off the couch and kneels before me. “I want to be your secret little slut.”

My cock twitches as she looks up at me with those intoxicating bright sea green eyes. She really is submissive, I think, and I lightly trace her jawline with my forefinger. Any other guy would probably pin her against the wall and fuck her throat raw, but that isn’t me. I like Aubrey; girls like her are almost impossible to find.

I gently say, “How do you want to be my little slut, Aubrey?”

She shivers and whimpers. “I want to worship your cock, sir.”

“How do you want to do that?”

She gazes at my cock with so much heat and longing. “By sucking on it for as long as you want.”

“Don’t stop sucking until I come,” I whisper as I guide my cock between her lips, back into her mouth.

She moans around my throbbing hardness but is quick to take my cock down her throat again. I close my eyes and relish in the sensation of her skilled mouth and throat fucking me with everything that she’s got. Just the sounds of her slurping and moaning are enough to make me almost lose it. She pulls me out intermittently to catch her breath, a mixture of my pre-cum and her saliva covering the lower half of her face, and it makes me throb to see her enjoying it so much.

“I want you to come all over my face,” she urgently says as she wraps her right hand around my slippery shaft and starts to stroke me. “Unless you want something else, sir?”

“I’d love to come all over your pretty face,” I say. “Look up at me as you jerk me off. I want to see those beautiful eyes while I get closer and closer to orgasm.”

She sucks my balls and continues to deftly stroke me, making sure to look up at me just like I asked. I feel my balls tighten and my hands shake as she replaces her hand on my cock with her hot, wet mouth. She cradles my balls and massages them as my orgasm approaches, closer and closer, making me shudder more and more.

“Baby, I can’t hold on any longer,” I mutter as my hips thrust against her mouth. “I’m going to spurt my hot cum all over your face.”

She pops me out of her mouth and strokes me again; the slippery sound of her hand jerking me off makes my knees buckle and my head tilt head back. I start spilling my warm seed over her beautiful face. It's so good to feel her small hand around my thick cock and her other hand stimulating my sensitive balls. I come so hard, much more than usual. When I open my eyes and see her happy, smiling face covered in my cum, I groan at the sexy image.

“Thank you, sir,” she says earnestly. “I hope you enjoyed it.”

****

I’m not sure how I get any work done the next day, but somehow I do. Everything is half-assed, or at least it feels like it, because all I can do is think about being deep inside of Aubrey. As much as I loved her hot little mouth and throat wrapped around my cock, I need to be inside of her. I want her on top of me, fucking me hard as I knead her full breasts and suck on her taut nipples. I want to feel her cunt grip my cock like a vice, milking me as she comes hard on top of me…

“Sir?”

Aubrey’s voice pulls me back from my depraved thoughts. Just one look at her and I’m hard again, my cock bulging against my pants. She looks so innocent today, wearing a silky black blouse with a long black elegant skirt. All I want to do is lock the door and tell her to ride me until she comes over and over again.

“Yes, Aubrey?” I ask and stare at her with a growing smile. “What do you need, dear?”

She doesn’t even glance back as she whispers, “I need you.”

The way that she says those three words makes me suspect that she means something other than sex. Those vulnerable words are full of hurt and fear.

“Close the door,” I gently say. “And come over here.”

When she walks over to me, I see tears threatening to spill out of her beautiful eyes. I smile at her. “Come sit on my lap,” I say in a comforting tone, “and tell me what’s going on.”

She nods and rubs her eyes. I hate seeing anyone upset but especially Aubrey; it’s clear that something is really ailing her right now, and she’s been trying her best to stay strong. She perches on my lap and cautiously wraps her arms around my shoulders. Now that I can see her face better, I notice that tears have already streamed down her fair cheeks.

“You know what I like about you, sir?”

I start to gently wind my fingers through her hair. “What’s that?”

“I love that you’re gentle. You’re not aggressive like other men I’ve known. I can’t stand macho men. It turns me off.” A hand lightly touches my clean-shaven face. “You’re different, though. You’re calm yet you’re still in control. I wish more guys were like you.”

“Thank you, Aubrey. That is very sweet of you. I’m happy that someone appreciates it. I’ve always been more on the calm side. I don’t see the point in getting angry at the world. It solves nothing.”

She leans in toward me and grazes her lips against my smooth cheek. She shivers and moans, the sexy sound echoing throughout the room and stirring my dormant lust. “It makes you so sexy. What would my boss say if I bent over his desk and lifted my skirt up? Would he fuck me hard and fast? Or would he take his time with slow, gentle thrusts?”

I feel myself harden and slowly wander my hand down her back to her waist. “I would love that so much. And I’d fuck her any way she wanted, for as long as she wanted.”

“Mm.” Her soft lips kiss down my vulnerable neck. I shiver and groan as I feel her hot breath on my neck. She wiggles her hips against me, rubbing against my quickly hardening member. “You smell so divine. I don’t know how I get any work done while I’m here. All I want to do is pleasure you in any way I can.”

“That makes two of us. You get me so hard, I can barely stand from the desk most of the time.”

“I should just stay underneath your desk,” she says, her mouth back up to my cheek. “I could be your obedient little secretary that swallows your hot load over and over again. Does that make me a bad girl? That I want as much of your sweet seed as possible?”

I groan. “That makes you a very good girl. But again, I’d want to return the favor.”

“You know what would cheer me up, sir?”

“What?”

“If you fucked me on your desk. I'll keep my heels on and slip my panties to the side.”

“That would be so fucking hot,” I growl and lightly slap her behind. “What’s your favorite position?”

“Whatever yours is, boss.”

“I had a feeling you’d say that. Why don’t we make you in charge, though? I do enjoy a woman in charge in the bedroom. There is nothing sexier than that.”

She giggles as she gently tugs at my bottom lip. “Yes, sir. If you want me to be in control, then I will. I can be a little rough and demanding, if you’re into that.”

“Yes, please,” I say excitedly. “Don’t be afraid to dig your nails into my skin and bite me. I like a little pain.”

“Okay.” She smiles. “I want to ride you.”

“Mm. Yes please. Bounce on top of me.”

I watch as she moves a hand down to her skirt, teasing me as she slowly wanders her hand up her sexy thigh. I am about to frame her face and reel her in for a kiss when I hear a knock on my door. Cursing, I try not to hold Aubrey back as she quickly untangles and hurries over to the empty seat in front of the desk. Once she is sitting and I am decent, I tell the person to come in.

“I’m sorry, sir,” my assistant, Henry, pokes his head in with an apologetic smile. “James is here to see you.”

Goddamn it, I silently curse. I completely forgot about the meeting with my old friend, Jim. He came out of town to see me and we were going to spend the evening together. It may sound awful, but I kind of wish that I hadn’t made those plans now because I am obviously infatuated with my sexy, lustful and beautiful new secretary.

“Yes, bring him in,” I say cheerily and then look at Aubrey. “My friend James came to see me.”

“I’ll be out of your way, sir,” she says quickly and stands. “I don’t want to interfere in your time with him.”

“Come join us,” I say before I even think of what I’m saying. “Jim would love you. He loves the company of a beautiful woman.”

Her cheeks turn beet red and it makes her that much more endearing to me. “Well, if that’s what you want, sir.”

****

I turn out to be right because Jim is enamored by Aubrey. And who wouldn’t be? Aubrey is not high maintenance, doesn’t have that haughtiness that I’ve felt in other girls. Instead, she is down to earth and approachable.

We’re out for dinner at my favorite steakhouse and, when Aubrey excuses herself to go to the bathroom, I find myself staring after her.

“She is too cute and adorable,” Jim says. “Her boyfriend is lucky.”

I smirk. “Yeah, he is.”

“So,” Jim takes a sip of his lager and turns to me with a frown. “I saw Linda last night. She looked... miserable, to be honest.”

My smile vanishes at the mention of my ex-wife. “Really? Where did you see her?”

I can’t help asking the question. Perhaps a part of me is still in love with her. As dumb as it sounds, I really did love her, and thought she was content with me. So, when she told me that she wanted a divorce six months ago, it was a complete shock to me.

“Oddly enough, at my job. She… well, this is rather hard to say, Ethan. She came to talk to me… about you.”

****

The rest of the dinner is just not the same for me. Knowing that Linda is having regrets about divorcing me has got me all confused. I try my best to keep my composure, but Aubrey is smart and intuitive. She can tell that something is bothering me. She keeps glancing over with a weary expression before she forces herself to smile.

Usually I am not so willing to talk about my personal life but, since she confessed to me her dark secret earlier, the least I can do is be honest with her. So, after Jim leaves the restaurant and I am driving Aubrey home, I hold her hand and lightly squeeze it to direct her attention to me.

“I’m sorry if I was being weird before,” I say as she turns her gaze toward me. “Jim told me something that's a little odd when you went to the bathroom.”

“It’s okay.” She smiles in sympathy. “You don’t have to explain anything to me. I respect your privacy, sir.”

“I appreciate that, Aubrey. But the least I can do is be honest with you as well.”

I tell her that Linda had visited Jim at work and confessed that she'd made a mistake in divorcing me. How she felt regret and was having mixed feelings of coming back to me. I do my best to keep my voice level, but when I stop the car in front of her apartment, my hands are actually shaking from suppressed anger.

“I haven’t admitted to myself how angry I’ve felt until now that I’m saying this out loud to you,” I say. “I’m sorry if I seem overwhelmed, Aubrey.”

“No, it’s okay,” she carefully says. “Why don’t we go inside my apartment? I can make you some tea. You can tell me everything inside.”

I nod and turn off the car. My nerves are wrecked and all I want to do is drink an entire bottle of whiskey to numb the anger. But when Aubrey lets me inside of her apartment and turns on the light, I remember where we left off at my office and a surge of lust rushes through me, making me tremble.

She notices my change in demeanor and glances down at my crotch, which is showing off my erection. Without saying a word, she takes my hand and leads me down the short hall to her bedroom, where she gently pushes me onto the bed and straddles me. She moans as I wander my hands across her small back and kiss her fiercely.

“Let me make love to you,” I whisper against her lips. “I want to make you come as many times as you can.”

“Oh god,” she murmurs as she grinds against me. “You make me so wet, sir. You bring out the little nymph in me.”

She rubs her panties against my erection and I thrust upward, wanting to feel more of her. I cannot wait to be deep inside of her as her wet, tight pussy milks my cock. But I want to make sure that her cunt is flooded with arousal before I am inside.

I ease her onto her back and kiss her ardently, my hands wandering down to her full, beautiful breasts. To my pleasure, she opens up her blouse. I immediately pull down her lacy bra and her sexy tits come out; I graze my hand over her left breast, my palm skimming her taut nipple while I bring my mouth to her right breast, my lips wrapping around the hard nub and lavishing her nipple in wetness with my eager tongue.

“You’re making me so wet, baby,” she whispers. “My panties are getting drenched.”

I don’t say anything but continue to suck on her nipple while I knead the other breast, making her whimper and buck underneath me. My cock is so hard, straining against my pants, but right now I just want to focus on her. It’s obvious that she wants to please me, and I could easily take advantage of that, but I’d rather her come before I am deep inside of her.

I move my mouth to the other breast, sucking gently on the sensitive nipple. Meanwhile, I slide my right hand over her slightly trembling body down to her panties. I slip my hand past the elastic waistband and slowly skim her neatly-trimmed pussy with my fingers until I lightly touch her wet folds. She wasn’t kidding when she said her panties were drenched. All I feel is her wet heat as I slip my middle finger inside of her slick cunt, fucking her until she is thrashing and bucking against me.

“Don’t stop, sir,” she says in a shaky voice. “Please don’t stop.”

“Are you going to come for me, baby? Come all over my hand while I suck on your nipple. Drench my hand in your cum.”

She bucks and moans as I feel more of her wetness seep out of her cunt. I haven’t been fingering her for long but she is already starting to succumb to pleasure underneath my hand. I continue to suckle on her nipple while my finger slips in and out of her slick hole until she shudders and moans so loud and sexy, making my cock twitch as she comes so hard. She places her hand on my waist, digging her small fingers into me with so much intensity while I feel my finger covered with silky wet heat.

“You make me come so hard, sir,” she says in a raspy voice. “I need you inside of me. Please. I want to feel your hard cock inside my tight, wet cunt.”

“Get on top of me, baby. Pull your panties to the side and straddle me.”

She quickly positions herself. We haven’t undressed fully but I kind of like that. I unbuckle my belt with shaking hands and pull down my zipper to release my hard, throbbing cock. She wraps her small hand around my thick member and slowly slides down on it, making me groan as I watch my cock disappear into her tight pussy. She is so wet and warm and my balls ache as I hear her gasp in pleasure.

When I am fully inside of her, I realize with dread that I haven’t put on a condom. She places both of her hands on either side of my head and lowers herself to me, her beautiful lips forming a sensual smile as she gently thrusts her hips against me. She must sense my tension and hesitation because she lightly kisses me before she brings her sexy mouth to my right ear.

“Don’t worry, sir,” she whispers with a husky voice, making me shudder. “I’m on the pill. I’m clean. I haven’t been with anyone in over a year. I want you to come inside of me.”

I groan. “Are you sure?”

“Yes.” She flicks her tongue against my earlobe and I groan louder. “I want you to give me a creampie.”

“Fuck.” I wrap my strong arms around her waist and pull her even closer to me. “I’m going to keep fucking you, even after I come inside your tight little pussy, my cum spilling out of your cunt. Do you want that?”

She moans and swivels her hips in response before she says, “Yes, please. Fill me up with all of the cum you have, sir. I need it.”

She’s so fucking sexy and I don’t know how I’m going to last that long but I don’t want to disappoint her. I want her to come all over my cock so I gently frame her face with my hands and kiss her slowly but passionately. She moans into my mouth and slowly rides me, her slick wet arousal covering my shaft. I love feeling her hands roaming my chest, her fingers skimming my blazer as I touch her all over, my hands wandering her delicious curves. I feel her getting wetter and she's so amazing, riding me harder with every thrust until she is trembling above me, completely submerged in raw pleasure.

“It feels so good. I love your cock, sir.”

“My secretary has such a perfect little cunt. Is she going to come all over me?”

She moans and bucks against me. “Yes. I love when you talk to me like that.”

“Ride me faster. Fuck me as hard as you want.”

She buries her face into the curve of my neck and whimpers as she thrusts against me harder, the wet sounds of our primal fucking echoing throughout the room. I wrap my hand around her left breast and passionately suck on the firm nipple, making her whimper and fuck me harder. She is riding me so good and when her back stiffens and her muscles tense, I know that she's on the cusp of orgasm.

“Come for me, baby,” I say, gazing into her beautiful eyes. “Come all over me.”

She moans so loud and her hips violently thrust against me; her entire body shuddering above me, making my balls ache when I feel her tight little cunt grip my cock like a vice. The way that she continues to shudder and whimper as her arousal floods me almost sends me over the edge but I manage to hold back - until she brings her mouth to my right ear.

“Give me your hot boss cum, sir,” she whispers. “I want to feel your hot seed spill out of my pussy.”

I shake, my fingers dig into Aubrey's hips and my balls tighten and my cock twitches as I start coming inside of her. I curse as I feel my warm cum trickling down my shaft, all the way to my balls. It feels so fucking good as she continues to ride me; my warm, slippery cum adding more sexy, arousing sounds to our frantic fucking.

“Oh my god, it feels so fucking good,” she says as fondle her full breasts. “I can feel your cum spilling out. Give me more, baby. I’m going to come again.”

“Goddamn,” I say as I thrust upward in response to her sexy little body fucking me. “Me too.”

Her breathing turns shallow and she convulses on top of me again, sending me into another orgasm. I moan out her name as I clutch her tightly against me, loving the way her pussy is milking my cock of more cum. I feel her walls gripping my cock, squeezing more of my seed into of her. With more of my cum spilling out of her tight cunt, I frame her beautiful face and reel her in for a kiss, slow and deep. I’m still inside of her as she giggles and rests her face against my chest, nuzzling me.

“I thought I was coming in to talk to you,” I say in an amused tone.

She kisses my chest. “It looked like you needed some cheering up.”

“It was great, but…” my hand roams down her supple curves as I fight a grin, “tomorrow I want you to boss me around in my office, understood?”

“You’re ordering me to boss you around?”

“Yes.”

She stiffens on top of me. “I’ve never really been the one to be in control.”

“I know. That’s why I want you to be in that position. It would be good for you. I know it will help you.”

She relaxes against me. “You know me so well, sir.”

Published 
Written by RDeLajour
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments