Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Nude Cleaning Lady

"She cleaned more than what I expected"

19
4 Comments 4
30.8k Views 30.8k
947 words 947 words
Famous Story

I am a confirmed bachelor, and as many of you probably know, guys who have been single too long tend to become messy after a while: dishes that remain in the sink, a carpet that could use a good vacuuming,   a shower stall that may have   an overdose of soap scum.    A few months ago, I decided that perhaps I ought to call in a professional. But no hurry.

Then, one day, doing my usual check of the adult personals (I am a single guy, remember) I saw an ad for a nude housecleaner.   I emailed her for more information and she said that yes, she would come over and clean my kitchen and bedroom while being dressed in a negligee or entirely nude.   It was not cheap, for sure, but why the heck not.

A few evenings later she shows up right on time.   I open the door and find myself looking at an   Asian women in her mid thirties, about 5ft4, slim, quite attractive. In her hands she holds a bucket filled with professional cleaning products and a second bag holding her outfits.   She comes in and asks me to show her what needs to be cleaned. We both agree that the kitchen and bathroom could use some help.   She then asks me how   I’d like to see her. She can clean fully clothed, or in a Victoria’s Secret baby doll or nude. I suggested that she first start in a babydoll, and then, perhaps can strip some more. She then goes into the bathroom to change. When she walks out   I had to catch my breath for a second. She wore a sheer see through blue negligee and a G sting. She had gorgeous perky breasts topped with   perfect nipples. She then goes to the kitchen, and starts to clean.   I started up some idle conversation as I did not want to just stand there gawking at her.   She cleans like she has done that before, and I ask her about that. Turns out that she actually worked for a year for Mollly Maids. She tells me she was divorced and had a child to support.   I told her that I could barely believe that she had a child because she had a body to die for. Flirtateously she asked me if I   like what I see and I replied “def – eee –natt –lee”. She tells me that before she worked for Molly Maid and had a child, she used to be a stripper.   That and the fact that she was now on her hands and knees cleaning the floor, with giving me a perfect view of her ass was too much for me and a bulge developed. She then changed directions, allowing me a good view of her titties swaying behind the sheer fabric.

Niyirey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Niyirey

She glanced up and noticed the effect she had on me and told me that it was OK to make myself “more comfortable.”   I asked her if she did not mind, and she replied she had no objections whatsoever. I went to my bedroom and got naked and came out of my room, stroking my cock. In the mean time, she had moved to the bathroom. She was finishing up cleaning the shower, with her back faced to me. However, she caught a glimpse of me in the mirror, and I could a hint of a smile. She then went back on her hands and knees cleaning the floor, positioning herself with her ass to me, giving me an over the shoulder glance for just a second and continued on. I then noticed that she was no longer wearing her G string and that her stance was more open, giving me a good view at her glistening pussy.   I crawled behind her, widened the stance between her back legs and started the lick her pussy from behind.   Since she does not turn around and slap me on the face, I think I am good to go. While I am licking her, I notice that she continues to swipe the floor with the sponge in a rhythmic motion. I keep on licking her pussy up and down, teasing her clit relentlessly, and it was not long before she tenses up and has an orgasm. I move back a bit and take a good look at her ass. She continues to scrub as if nothing has happened. But something obviously had. She is secreting pearl white drops that slowly run down her thighs.   She spreads her thighs wider, allowing me to walk on my knees towards her ass. I take my dick and put it at the entrance of her pussy, but not penetrating it, as if I was asking permission.   I did not have to ask because as soon as she felt my tip at her pussy, she backed her behind into it, making my dick pop in her pussy. She felt extremely tight and we moved back and forth in an ever faster rhythm, while she continued to scrub with her right hand, though, it was more of a hover right now. She did not say anything, but her moans indicated to me when to speed up, and when to slow down.   That was too much for me, and I spurted into her, which launched my orgasm. I collapsed on her back, and for a while we just kept that position.   Then we uncoupled, she got up, gave me a big smile. “That was a good pipe cleaning, wasn’t it,” she asked.   No argument there. She then got dressed back into her civilian clothing and took leave of me. Oh yeah, she got a fantastic tip.
Published 
Written by eroticus
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments